Vampire Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal!" Julia blurted out. Sydney looked at her wide-eyed and stunned.

"I, um, yeah..sure," Sydney stuttered looking like she was regretting this whole thing. Tara beamed as the captain approached me. Julia dropped my leash, leaving me feeling more unsafe than ever. The captain wrapped her fingers around my throat, looking me up and down like the meal I was for her.

"I'm gonna like you. I can already tell," she said and bit into my shoulder. Julia and Tara took my wrists and bit into them as well. It hurt for a moment before my upper body began to go numb. Finally, Sydney came up behind me.

"See you on the other side, pet," she said and bit into my other shoulder. 

It occurred to me in my fading mind that I was now surrounded by four naked women. Four naked women who had just made a deal for me to be used later by several more women who would also likely be naked. I'd probably get to taste them and make them orgasm even. If it wasn't for all the blood sucking, it'd be a perfect wet dream. When I didn't think about the hard reality of it too much, I wasn't sure I even minded the kind of erotic power exchange involved in getting my blood sucked and being mere food for powerful women. A last pleasant thought passed through my mind on my way to unconsciousness: I was truly made for this new world. I had finally found my purpose. I smiled as my extremities went limp and my world dispersed into blackness.