Vampire Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK, so now I have 2 hypnotized slaves. Life could be worse.'

Louder, to both women, "You pay attention just to me. You listen just to me. You obey me without question."

Both respond "Yes Master" at the same time. This is becoming a huge power trip.

The announce sticks his head back and calls all of the contestants back out onstage for the awards.

"Alice, Misty; both of you follow me. Stay side by side, and about 1 step behind me. Act like you are awake and enjoying yourselves." That last command brings some expression back to their faces.

With my matching pair of vampire victims, I am not surprised that we receive 5 crisp $100 bills. Flashing their panties to the crowd probably helped a lot.

After all of the awards and applause are finished, I lead my slaves back down to the dance floor. I want to see how well Alice's subconscious remembers the extra commands I gave Lisa earlier.

"Alice, you have a very nice costume. Are you happy with it?"

"I like my sexy costume."

"Misty, you also have a very nice costume."

"Thank you, Master."

"Alice, can you dance? I want you to dance for me."

"I am a wonderful dancer. I dance at your command."

"Misty, you will also dance for me now."

She shivers for a moment, then "Yes, Master."

Misty:

I feel like I am floating along with no control over my body. I am so aroused, like in my vampire dreams. When Alice starts to move sensuously with the music, I feel my body start to mirror hers. I still can't look away from Master's eyes. My mind keeps floating farther and farther away.

'Will I even know when Master drinks the rest of my blood?'

Mark:

Misty is really getting into this. She must have erotic vampire fantasies like Lisa's. They both look very sexy dancing. Alice has none of Lisa's inhibitions and shyness. She also has no problem dancing in those shoes.

I am impressed that Misty can mirror Lisa's moves so well. They look like they have practiced together. As they dance for me, I politely decline several offers to borrow or rent them.

Eventually, their dancing threatens to become too provocative for a non-strip club. "Come, slaves. We are leaving." They both stop dancing and come to attention. Misty is a half second behind, still copying Lisa. When I head for the door, they follow me side by side. They are even in step with each other. The air outside is cold and I can feel the wind bite through my vampire cloak. Neither of the women seems affected, however.

The cold air clears my head. I shouldn't keep messing with poor Misty's mind. She probably wasn't planning to go home with strangers. She doesn't even know our names.

'Can I just tell her that I am not a real vampire? She might think that I am trying to trick her somehow. I don't want to turn Alice back into Lisa right now just to help convince Misty.'

'I bet I can scare her out of her trance. Then I'll let her escape from the evil vampire.'

When we arrive at the car, I stop Misty by the passenger side rear door. "Stand here and don't move."

"Yes, Master."

I grab Lisa's necklace chain and use it to lead her over to the driver's side rear door. "Alice, when I open the door you will get into the car. You will be mine forever."

"Of course, Master." A trace of enthusiasm leaks through her hypnotized monotone. I open the door and she quickly slides into the car.

I shut the door and walk back around to Misty. She is still standing at attention, expressionless, staring at nothing. "Misty, when I open the door you will also get into the car." I continue in my best ominous voice, "After you get into the car, you will not be mine forever. I plan to turn Alice into another vampire. She will serve me forever. I don't need a second servant, however, just cattle for food. When I become hungry again, I will drink all of your blood." I pull open the car door. She continues to stare straight ahead without expression, but I see a tear collect in the corner of her eye and her body trembles slightly. I wait for her to break out of the trance and start running.

After 5 long seconds, she very quickly slides down into the car. She is already sitting up straight, staring at the front seat headrest when I hear her say, "Of course, Master". The tear has started to run down her cheek.

'Damn!' I barely stop my fist before it pounds the roof of the car.

'She is really hooked on this vampire thing. Now I need to think of some believable way to release her. That's going to be tough since I just told her I am going to kill her after we get home. I need to slow down and give this a lot more thought. I also need to pick her brain and see what is going on in there.'

Misty:

'I can think again. Hearing about my doom must have pulled my mind back. I still can't control my body. Master is so cruel to leave my mind awake while my body is his puppet. I am sorry Alice got caught up in this. She seemed so nice before Master bit her.'

'I should have known a vampire would find me again. I have avoided them for so long. I should have been more alert, more wary. Stupid, Stupid me.'

Mark:

After getting into the driver's seat, I turn around and cup Lisa's chin. "When I touch your forehead, you will drop into a deep trance. You will hear my voice if I talk to you, but you will be aware of nothing else except your own heart beat. With each beat, you will sink deeper and deeper into my power." She stares blankly into my eyes until I touch her forehead. She collapses like a rag doll and ends up lying across the middle of the back seat.

I don't actually need to put Lisa into a deeper trance. However, I now have Misty to deal with. I want to be sure I can control her. I don't want her to wake up unexpectedly and try to drive a wooden stake through my heart. That could ruin my evening. Since Misty has always followed Lisa's lead, she should follow Lisa into a deeper trance.

I turn to Misty and cup her chin while staring into her eyes. "You will also drop into a deep trace when I touch your forehead. With every beat of your heart, you will sink deeper and deeper into my power." I watch her eyes glaze over for a few seconds and then I touch her forehead. She flops sideways, partially across Lisa. I give each of them a painful poke in the ribs, but neither reacts. I rearrange their arms and heads into more comfortable positions, then drive home.

Once home, I pull into the garage and shut the door before ordering them to come inside. I'm not sure I want Misty to know where we live.

Once everyone is in the living room, I pause to think. The original plan was for Lisa to spend the rest of the night as my vampire snack and mesmerized sex slave. Now, that will have to be on hold while I figure out what to do with Misty. Still, this is supposed to be Lisa's special fantasy night. She deserves to have something exciting to do for her vampire master.

"Alice, go upstairs and change into the maid uniform. Then return and serve me."

"Right away, Master."

"No, take your time and make yourself look desirable. I want a very sexy servant." I also want more time to question Misty. Lisa nods and glides upstairs with a dreamy expression on her face. I know she'll find the outfit I want. This is Lisa's home, even if Alice is here for the first time.

Lisa likes the idea of being my sexy maid, but she always gets embarrassed when she wears the costume I got for her. She also tends to get the giggles when trying to act the part. Alice is Lisa, just without inhibitions or embarrassment. So, commanding Alice to be my perfect maid should really push Lisa's buttons.

I sit down on the sofa and point to the floor between my knees. "Misty, kneel." She obeys silently while looking at the floor the whole time.

"Tell me what you know about vampires."

"Yes, Master. Vampires are powerful, soulless creatures of the night that feed on human blood. They can control the minds of the weak-willed and" her voice catches,"the unwary."

"What happens to a person bitten by a vampire?"

"If the vampire drinks all of her blood, she dies and her soul is consumed by the vampire. If the vampire drinks some of her blood, she is his slave forever."

I think she is talking about herself now, rather than about vampires in general. "How does a person become a vampire?"

"The vampire forces her to drink some of his blood."

"Have you encountered vampires before?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me what happened."

"The summer after I finished high school, I figured out that our neighbor was a vampire. I noticed unusual things about him and I started having dreams about being sexually enslaved by a vampire. When I tried spying on him, he caught me. He made me his sex toy."

"How did he control you?"

"He hypnotized me over and over. He used his voice and a crystal to hypnotize me, not just his eyes like you Master. I was even able to resist him for a little while. You must be more powerful."

'Quite a devious, but evil bastard she had for a neighbor.'

"Did he bite you? Did he drink your blood?"

"No Master. He said drinking some of my blood would make me too weak to serve him. He said he would drink all of my blood when I stopped pleasing him."

'So, he convinces her that he is a vampire, but won't bite her? That's rather lame. I suppose it did make a good threat. I'm sure she kept trying very hard to please him.'

"Why are you no longer his?"

"He always locked me in a bathroom while he slept. He usually left me in a trance all day, lying on the cold floor.

One day, someone hit a baseball through the bathroom window. That woke me from my trance. I used the baseball to smash out the rest of the glass. Then I climbed out the window and ran home. It was the middle of the day and none of my family was there. While looking around the house, I found out that I had been his for over 3 months. I also found out that my family thought I had run away."

She starts to sound more agitated. "I knew he would come after me. He said he would if I ran away. He said no one would believe what he really was. He said no one could stop him from recapturing me. He said he would destroy anyone who got in his way. The only way for me to protect my family was to really run away.

I have been hiding from him ever since. I know he is still hunting for me. I can feel it. Every time I start to get the dreams again, I know he is getting close. Then I have to drop everything and run somewhere else."

I think he gave her a lot of post-hypnotic suggestions about how bad running away would be. It didn't keep her from escaping, but it sure has haunted her since then.

"How old were you when you escaped?"

"Eighteen, Master."

"How old are you now?"

"Twenty-three, Master."

"How many times have you run away and started over?"

"Eight."

"When was the most recent time?"

Her voice wavers like she is starting to cry. "The dreams started again 2 days ago, Master. Yesterday I quit my job and closed my bank account. I would have left this morning, but I wanted to go to the costume party tonight." She sobs for a moment. "I am so lonely. I thought I would be safe in such a large crowd."

I want to hold her and comfort her, but that isn't was a "soulless creature of the night" would do.

She falls silent for a moment. Then she lifts her head to look at my face. "It was you, wasn't it Master." She looks down slightly, avoiding my eyes. "I know it was. My dreams were about you this time. You made me stay for the party. You made me and Alice dress alike. You made us leave our crosses behind. I thought they were all my own ideas, but it was really you controlling me." She drops her gaze to the floor again. "Once I realized that, I knew I could never resist you. I didn't even try."

I think this explains how she ended up as my slave. She was hypnotized over and over by someone she though was a vampire. That would make her easier and easier to hypnotize, particularly by another vampire. She is so lonely that she latches onto my wife just because they happened to wear the same costume. Next, she sees her only friend fall under a vampire's control quickly and easily. Finally, Lisa's protective necklace was a dud. No wonder she got sucked in.

It still doesn't give me an idea for how to let her go.

At this point Lisa, well Alice the Maid, comes back down the steps. She is wearing a black mini-dress with white ruffles pushing out the hemline. A tiny white apron hangs on the front of the dress. The hemline is higher and the neckline is lower than her previous costume. She also has on a hair band, choker, and wrist bands. They are all made of matching black and white lace. The choker is narrow and won't obstruct any upcoming vampire bites. Finally, thigh-high fishnet stockings and high heel pumps complete the outfit. I don't anticipate finding a bra or panties under the dress.

The heels make her hips sway as she comes down the steps. After taking 2 steps into the room, she stops and stands up very straight with her hands held together behind the small of her back. "How may I serve you, Master?"

"Come stand in front of me with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands behind your head. I want to inspect my property and see how well you followed my orders." She quickly complies. Her face is still mostly expressionless, but she appears to be aroused and enjoying herself. She is more flushed and breathing harder than just walking down the steps would explain.

Now I get a closer look at her. She has removed the light makeup she wore with her Alice in Wonderland costume and has gone for a darker, more Gothic look. The dark red lipstick and black eye liner contrast sharply with her pale skin. The hair band pulls her hair back away from her face. This lets her blond hair falls loosely about half way down her back. The necklace chain is gone. It has already served its purpose.

First, I look her over like a drill instructor with a new recruit. "Good, I am pleased so far." I put both hands lightly around her neck. Then, my hands caress and squeeze their way from her choker, down her dress and stockings, to her feet.

'The packaging looks good but I still need to check the contents.'

I slide my hands back up her legs and then under her dress. The fabric is stretchy, so I can easily slide my hands as far up her body as I want. This part of the inspection confirms her lack of underwear. Plus, now I am sure she is very aroused and enjoying herself.

"Very good, slave. You followed my orders well." She shudders and closes her eyes for a moment. I move behind Lisa and pull her back against me. After a few enjoyable moments of playing with her hard nipples, I slide my hands down to her waist.

"Alice, take Misty upstairs and make her look like a sexy dancing girl. She will dance for me while you perform more personal services." This last sentence is punctuated by me pulling her hips back against my erection.

I continue to grind Lisa against me for another moment and then look over at Misty. She is still kneeling where I left her, by the sofa.

"Misty". She looks up into my eyes. I just stare. After a moment her semi-alertness fades back into a slack, dazed look.

"Go with L...uh...Alice and follow her instructions." 'Damn, I almost said Lisa's name out loud. Now would not be a good time for her to change back to her normal personality.'

"Misty, do not speak until I give you permission." I don't want Misty asking Alice how she knows where everything is.

I let go of Lisa and she immediately heads for the stairs. Misty nods to me and then follows.

I have the beginnings of an idea, but I need to work through it without my two sexy distractions around. It is time to get an expert opinion. I pull out my cell phone and hit one of the speed dial buttons.

"Hello, Keith? I am glad I caught you."

"No, no problems with Alice. However, I am having problems with my other hypnotized sex slave."

"I thought that would get your attention. Let me run through this quickly. I have them out of the room for the moment, but I don't think I have a lot of time."

Misty:

'I am still alive! Master must think I'll make a good sex slave if he wants to have Alice dress me up. I guess this will be like last time. The longer I please Master, the longer he will let me live.'

Mark:

After quickly picking Keith's brains, I have a moment to think before the women return.

I've decided that Misty is just too tempting. I'm going to play with both women tonight. I just have to avoid going too far with Misty. Lisa is going to remember every detail of Alice's adventures.

About the time I get settled on the sofa, Lisa and Misty come back downstairs. Lisa is still in the maid costume. Misty is barefoot and has on a makeshift harem dancer outfit. She is wearing one of Lisa's belts very low on her hips. The belt is made from metal disks strung together. They look like large coins. Some silk scarves have been tucked into the front and back of the belt, sort of like a loincloth. This makes a short skirt with slits all the way up to the belt on each side. Misty's top is from one of Lisa's bikinis. Her long blond hair is pulled up into an 'I Dream of Jeanne' ponytail with another scarf wrapped into her hair and across her face to make a veil. Above the veil, her eyes have a dramatic amount of sparkling eye shadow. Her neck and wrists are decorated with several necklaces and bracelets. It looks like pretty much all of Lisa's jewelry.

Lisa stops in the same spot she did last time. She also stands the same way, with her hands together behind her back.

Misty stops a few feet to the side of Lisa and poses for me. Her right arm is curved up, with that hand above her head. Her left arm is curved down, with that hand by her left hip. All of her weight is on her right leg. Her left knee is bent forward with just the toes of her left foot touching the floor. After a moment, I realize she is subtly swaying her hips.

"Both of you stay there." It is time for another inspection. I walk slowly around them once, just looking. Lisa stands perfectly still and keeps her eyes straight ahead. Misty turns her head to follow me until she sees Lisa. Then she jerks her head straight forward and freezes. Lisa has no expression on her face, but Misty looks worried.

'She probably thinks she is in trouble for moving her head.'

I stop in front of Lisa and start running my hands lightly over her dress. This quickly progresses to running my hands under her dress and caressing her more insistently. Her face and neck flush with blood and her breathing turns to panting. Trying to stay perfectly still through all of this is making everything more intense for her. When she looks close to exploding, I pull my hands back. I wait until she has cooled down slightly. Then I move my hands up to caress her chest. After a few moments of enjoying this, I move my hands away and take a half step closer to her. We are now close enough for her panting to rub her nipples up and down my chest. I slide my left hand into her a hair, along the back of her scalp. I tug her hair enough to tip her head back. Her breath catches and she trembles briefly. Next, I grab the front of her neck, just below her jaw, with my right hand. Pushing up with my right thumb tilts her head to my right.

I whisper, "You are mine." and bite her neck. I hear the squeak of a suppressed scream and feel the shudder of an orgasm rush through her. The she gasps and her knees start to buckle. I leave my left hand holding the back of her head and whip my right hand around to her low back. I have to crush her against me to keep her from dropping to the floor. I manage to keep biting her neck through all of this. When her orgasm finally subsides, I release her neck.