Vampire Fantasy

Story Info
Lisa is hypnotized into believing she's a vampire's slave.
10.4k words
4.55
21.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qxvw198
qxvw198
49 Followers

Mark:

I watch Lisa's eyes open slowly as Kevin finishes counting up to five. "Did it work?" she asks. "Will I really..." her voice fades out and she blushes.

"Oh, it will work." Kevin replies. "You want it to work, so hypnotizing you to live out your fantasy wasn't difficult at all." Kevin glances at me. "I guess I should be going now so you two can get ready for the Halloween party."

I shake his hand warmly and walk him to the door. "Thanks, my friend. You expertise is greatly appreciated."

"You remember all of the triggers, right?"

"The whole hypnosis session was fascinating. I paid very close attention."

"Good. Just in case, remember that her name is the key and everything wears off if she falls asleep. So don't let her nap until you both have had all of the fun you can handle."

After shutting the door, I turn back to Lisa. She still looks a little out of it. "Lisa, come get ready for the party. I can't wait to show you the costume I got for you."

"If you have waited until now to show it to me, it must be pretty racy."

"Oh, I am sure you will like it."

Lisa:

My body is calmly following my husband up the stairs, but my mind is swirling with both anticipation and fear. 'Will tonight live up to my dreams and fantasies? Can I really go through with this?' Then I realize, from the way my legs are marching me up the steps, that I couldn't turn back now even if I tried.

Mark:

Lisa is in the bathroom drying her long, golden-blond hair. That will keep her occupied for several more minutes. This gives me a chance to lay out her costume on the bed. For the final part of her costume, I get out one of her favorite necklaces. After sliding the cross pendant off and putting it away, I place just the empty chain next to the rest of her costume.

About the time I finish putting on my costume; Lisa comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She stops suddenly when she sees me.

"Wow, you really do look like a vampire."

I give a slight bow of acknowledgment and then grin to show my fangs.

She continues to stare at me while absentmindedly putting on her costume. I just stand quietly and watch her with my best ominous gaze. She picks up the necklace chain last and finally smiles. "I'm glad I have this to protect me from evil vampires." Her hand brushes through the air just below the chain. I know that she still sees and feels the cross hanging there. She fastens the chain around her neck and tucks the lower end into the top of her dress, between her breasts. Neither of us has put on a wedding ring. Tonight, we will be strangers.

I step up close to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "You look very tasty in that costume, my dear. Here, look." I turn her towards the full length mirror. Her mouth drops open when she gets her first good look at her costume. She is a sexy 'Alice in Wonderland'. Her light blue mini-dress has white ruffles under the hem and a small white apron in front. Each of her white stockings runs up to the middle of her thigh. There is a cute bow at the top of each stocking. I can see several inches of skin between the top of each stocking and the hem of her dress. Black, high-heeled Mary Janes and a light blue hair bow complete the outfit.

She gasps, "I can't go out like..."

I cut her off by gently pinching her ear lobe. Her eyes flutter shut.

"Lisa, you like your sexy costume. You look forward to wearing it in public"

"I like my sexy costume."

When I release her ear lobe, her eyes flutter back open and she looks in the mirror again. Her body shifts to a more confident pose. "Well, it is a nice costume. Plus, it won't really be 'me' wearing it tonight anyway. So, I guess I do like my sexy costume."

"Then, if you are ready, let's head out to the club. I want to have as much time as possible to enjoy the party."

She is somewhat hesitant walking in her new shoes. As we get close to the car, she stumbles and has to grab my arm. "Please don't ask me to dance tonight. I'm not used to these shoes and I'll feel stupid trying to dance."

I put on my best evil smile. "Oh, I won't ask you to dance."

She opens her mouth to reply. Again, I cut her off by gently pinching her ear lobe.

"You are a wonderful dancer in this outfit. You will dance when I command you to."

"I am a wonderful dancer. I dance at your command."

After releasing her ear lobe, I open her car door and help her inside. Her short dress provides a quick view between her thighs. Her white panties have red hearts, so they go with the rest of her Alice in Wonderland costume.

The drive to the club is quiet with each of us imagining the night ahead. I pull up to the door and let her out. When she is almost out of the car I very clearly say, "Enjoy yourself Alice". She freezes in place for a second, then steps forward and shuts the door behind her. I pause a moment to watch her. Her stride is now much more sexy and confident than it was back at home. After enjoying the view for a moment, I catch the bouncer's eye and nod. After seeing him nod back, I head over to the parking lot.

Alice:

I hurry out of the car and push the door shut behind me. I am eager to get into the club for the Halloween costume party. I start to look back over my shoulder to see if the car door shut all the way, but something locks my neck and I can't turn it. This worries me for a second but then the lights and sound from the club distract me and I finish walking to the door. It is fairly early and there isn't a line to get in. I have to stop and wait a moment while the bouncer decides if I look over 21. With a flash of panic I realize I don't have any ID with me. In fact, I don't have a purse or a coat or anything besides my costume. A second later, I am distracted by the bouncer looking over my shoulder at my ride pulling away. I still can't turn my head that direction. He opens the door and gestures for me to enter. All of the worries vanish and my thoughts shift back to the Halloween party. I give him a curtsy (leaning forward a bit to improve his view) and then step through the door.

This outside air is chilly, so I hurry through the entryway to get into the club's main room. Once inside, I pause to look around. Right away, I notice several people looking over to see who just came in. I clasp both hands behind my back with my arms straight and try to look both shy and sexy. This pose gets me some approving stares.

'First stop is the dance floor.' As I walk towards the dance floor, a flash of golden hair under a light catches my eye. It reminds me of my hair. I change direction slightly to see who the hair belongs to. As I move closer, I see a young woman in a light blue mini dress.

'She is wearing another Alice in Wonderland costume. I want to see if hers is as sexy and cute as mine.'

I stop right in front of her and wait for her to notice me. She keeps dancing; apparently off in her own little world. I lean closer. "Hi, I like your costume."

After a moment, "Huh...Oh thanks." Her eyes finally focus on me. "Oh, wow." She smiles. "I like your costume too." We each study the other for a moment. Her shoes are pumps and her hair bow is arranged differently than mine. Otherwise, our costumes are identical.

When the silence starts to feel awkward, I hold out my hand. "My name is Alice."

She hesitantly shakes my hand. "Is that really your name, or just for the costume?"

"My name has been Alice for as long as I can remember." For a moment that sounds wrong, but then my attention shifts back to what she is saying.

"My name is Misty. Glad to meet you, Alice."

We chat for a few moments on the dance floor and then go sit down together. Misty seems really eager, almost desperate, to talk with someone. Several times, guys try to get our attention. They are all politely deflected, however. While Misty is friendly and talkative with me, she is very reserved and hesitant with everyone else. Our matching costumes must have gotten around her defenses somehow. I don't feel right about flirting with any of the guys. I'm single, so I'm not sure why. I keep getting distracted when I try to figure it out.

After talking for a while longer, we head back out to the dance floor. Misty and I stay together and continue to deflect any male advances. When I see another male figure approaching out of the corner of my eye, I turn towards him with a polite refusal ready. My voice catches in my throat when I see a vampire.

'He looks so real. Can that really be just a costume?'

I can't move or tear my eyes away from him. I can tell that Misty has stopped moving beside me. The vampire pauses and gives us a slightly puzzled look. Then he moves on through the crowded dance floor. Once he is out of sight, I realize that I have been holding my breath. When I turn towards Misty she has both hands clutching the front of her neck. If she was wearing a necklace, I'd think she was trying to grab it. She looks as scared as I feel, so I decide to confide her.

"Misty" She looks over at me. "I've always suspected that vampires are real. More and more often, I've been having these dreams. Over and over I dream of being taken by a vampire. The dreams are...intense." What I really mean is intensely erotic, but that is too much information for someone I only met today. "The dreams seem so real. I am beginning to think that there must be something more behind them. I even started wearing this cross all of the time." My hand traces down the chain of my necklace. I can feel the cross down inside the front of my dress. It's very reassuring.

Misty looks at my necklace chain and then up to my face. "I know vampires are real." She takes her hands away from her neck. I can see red marks from her fingers. She gestures to her neck. "I always wear a cross necklace too. Tonight I was stupid and left it in my coat up front. I was thinking how it didn't go with my costume and then somehow forgot to put it back on." She looks at my neck again and then smiles at me. "If you didn't have yours on, I would be running over to get mine right now."

Our dancing is now more subdued and watchful. We both jump a bit and whip around when a guy says, "Hey, Alice. You're looking hot tonight." He looks harmless, so I relax.

Misty and I both say "thanks" at the same time.

As the guy's friends pull him away, I hear something like "...way out of your league". The compliment makes me smile.

I turn to Misty, "So, you answer to 'Alice' now?"

"Well" she gestures to her costume "I guess I am 'Alice' tonight."

Misty:

Since my new friend Alice is still smirking about me answering to her name, I make a silly face and stick out my tongue. We both laugh. Her next comment is cut off by an announcer with a microphone up on the club's small stage.

"Attention please, everyone. It is now time to start our costume contest. Since we don't want to bore you with a bunch of lame entries, we have a very selective screening process. This process consists of charging a $50 contest entry fee. We have 10 entries that were either brave enough or rich enough to sign up. In addition to the $500 in entry fees, the always generous members of the club's management have chipped in another $500. The winner of the contest, as decided by you in the audience, receives $500. Second place gets $300 and third place gets $200."

The crowd is loud, so Alice has to touch my shoulder to get my attention. "We should have entered the costume contest. I bet 'The Alice in Wonderland Twins' would win a prize"

My smile fades. "I don't have $50 to spend on the entry fee. I can't really even afford $25 for just my half."

Alice suddenly frowns. "I don't have any money either. I don't know why I..." She blinks twice, and then her smile is back.

"Come on, Misty. Let's move up closer to the stage so we can see better." She grabs my hand and drags me through the crowd towards the stage. She finally stops when there are only a few people between us and the stage.

The announcer introduces each entry and lets them parade around on stage for a few moments. The costumes are impressive and elaborate. Three of the entries are couples in coordinating costumes.

"And finally, ladies and gentlemen, we have out last contestant. He is apparently known only as The Count." There is a dramatic pause before the curtain behind the announcer is swept aside.

It's the vampire that we saw earlier! Alice gasps and covers her mouth with both hands. I grab her right arm and duck behind her. After a moment, I work up enough nerve to straighten up and look over her shoulder. He bows to the crowd and then smiles, showing his fangs. They look really sharp.

"Count, shouldn't a vampire have a lovely woman to bite?"

"Well, yes. I AM a bit thirsty."

With his right hand out, he starts to slowly scan the crowd. Now I wish we had stayed way in the back. He turns suddenly and points right towards us!

"Alice, come here. You cannot resist my power."

'Is he pointing at me? Does he mean me?' My own voice echoes inside my head, "I am 'Alice' tonight."

My friend Alice starts to move forward. I am still gripping her right arm and I try to pull her back. She doesn't seem to notice. Her face looks like she is sleepwalking through a nightmare. I jerk her arm harder. "Alice, your necklace. Pull out your necklace." She shakes her head slightly and blinks. Then she looks at me, confused for a few seconds. Finally, her left hand reaches up, grabs her necklace chain and pulls it out of her dress.

It's empty! There is nothing on her necklace chain! My stomach sinks. I suddenly feel cold, like death.

'The Vampire must have done this. I always wear my necklace. He must have made me leave it in my coat. He must have made me decide to rely on Alice's necklace after we saw him the first time.'

'Oh God, that means he's already been controlling me and I didn't even realize it!'

His voice jerks my attention back to the stage. "Alice, it is useless to resist. You must come here to me."

My eyes look up before I can stop them. They meet his eyes. His eyes burn into my mind. I can feel his power. I can't tear my eyes away. I am falling in to his eyes. Alice starts moving forward again and I am pulled un-resistingly along with her.

Mark:

'Who is the woman with my wife? They were acting like friends when I saw them earlier, but I am sure I have never seen her before. It must have something to do with their matching costumes.'

Lisa is supposed to pull out her empty necklace chain later, when I start removing her dress back at home. It shouldn't really matter; the script was designed to be pretty flexible.

This other woman is coming all the way up on the stage with Lisa.

'She must be playing along. How far she will go? She'd better not do something stupid and ruin Lisa's fantasy.'

Getting back into character, "Good, my thralls. Come to your master."

Lisa arrives in front of me and stands at attention. When I glance at the other woman, she lets go of Lisa's arm and pulls herself up to attention beside Lisa.

'She is a good actress. She looks about as hypnotized as Lisa actually is. I guess she is following Lisa's lead.'

I put a hand on each of Lisa's shoulders and turn her around so she is standing in front of me, facing the crowd. Everyone will be looking at her right now, not me. This gives me a chance to duck my head behind hers and squirt some fake blood from a packet into my mouth. I move sideways one step and turn the other woman around to face the crowd. She moves just as compliantly as Lisa did. They do make a stunning matched set.

'If we win, we'll have to give her some of the prize money.'

Turning back to Lisa, I tug her hair to pull her head back. Everyone has an excellent view of her neck. I slowly lean over and bite. I want the bite to hurt, but not break her skin. The fake blood trickles down her neck. She gasps and then lets out a very erotic moan. I run my free hand slowly up the front of her dress, caressing her. Lingering on her chest for a moment produces another moan. I pull my mouth away from her neck and turn her head to face me.

"Now that I have tasted your blood, you are my slave forever."

"Yes Master. I am yours." She turns her body around to face me and then sinks to her knees with her back to the crowd. Her face is blank and her eyes stare past me into nothing.

Misty:

The vampire's hypnotic control is so strong. I can barely turn my eyes enough to see what is happening to Alice.

There's blood on her neck. It is too late for her.

I know I should try to break away and run while he is focused on Alice. When the crowd cheers louder, I realize that they think this is all part of the show. If I scream for help or try to run, they will just laugh.

'No one will help me. I guess there is no point in trying to resist.'

He grabs my hair and put his mouth next to my ear. "You're next, my dear." As he pulls my head back, I close my eyes and hope it doesn't hurt much. I flinch when his fangs first touch my skin.

The bite doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt at all. It feels wonderful, REALLY wonderful! It's just like all the stories I've read. Pure pleasure rushes in through the bite and floods through me. It's better than anything I've ever felt. The pleasure is washing my mind away, but I don't care. I can't care. I hardly notice Master's hand on my chest.

I feel a stab of disappointment when Master's fangs release my neck. His fingers touch the bite marks and he whispers, "My power has instantly healed your wounds. I don't want to waste any of your lovely blood."

Mark:

'Wow, she let me bite her. She even let me fondle her chest. I know I shouldn't have done that, but this is such a power trip.'

'I hope she buys my spur of the moment explanation for no bite marks.'

Just like Lisa, this woman turns towards me and kneels. Then she bends all the way forward, until her forehead is on the floor by me left shoe. Lisa immediately copies her by putting her forehead onto the floor by my right shoe. As I gawk at my two slaves, I realize that the audience is suddenly cheering a whole lot more loudly. It takes me a moment to figure out why. Both women are on a raised stage, kneeling, bent forward, while facing away from the audience. That must be providing quite a view up their short dresses.

"Stand up, slaves. Follow me." I lead them backstage so the announcer can get on with the contest. I take them off to the side, away from the other contestants. While the announcer starts telling the audience about how they will select the winners, I turn and face both women.

I cup Lisa's chin with my right hand and tilt her head up so I can look right into her eyes. Her pupils are very dilated. She looks like someone on a drug trip. In her case, however, it is all just her mind and imagination.

"What is your name, slave?"

"Alice, Master."

I cup the other woman's chin with my left and tilt her face up for a look. She doesn't look as spaced out as Lisa. I figure she'll break character now.

"What is your name, slave?"

"Misty, Master."

'OK, she is still playing along. Maybe she is waiting for Lisa to stop acting first. I'll push her some more.'

I move closer and whisper quietly, just to Misty, "Look into my eyes and feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into them. You can't resist. Your mind is floating farther and farther away while your body becomes more and more my puppet."

Her pupils start to dilate like Lisa's. After staring into my eyes for a few more seconds, she lets out a breath I didn't realize she was holding. Then her whole body relaxes. My hand under her chin seems to be the only thing holding her up.

I don't know why she would continue acting now that we are off stage. The only other option I can think of is that she's really easy to hypnotize.

qxvw198
qxvw198
49 Followers