Vampire in Love with My Wife's Feet

Story Info
A Vampire won't leave my wife's feet alone.
5.5k words
4.45
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange Vampire has been harassing my wife Michelle. To be more precise, he has been tasting and fondling her feet, and the size 6s have been at his utter mercy for three months now.

I thought she was dreaming, or having nightmares or hallucinating at first, but it became much more real for me later.

I am Michelle's husband, Phil. I encouraged her to go see her doctor, and he prescribed two different drugs to help her get through this period of her life. Me, I was just trying to get along. In other words, trying to believe her - and even though I didn't at first -  I was still doing my best to be supportive.

INITIAL MEETING

She saw him in the window, looking inside the shoe store at night while she was trying to find a pair of heels to go with her new dress. We were planning to attend an upcoming wedding of a nephew. The Vampire wasn't looking at her but rather scanning the store from outside.

His face was grey and white, pale as Michelle described him. He was tall and thin with a long black coat and dark shabby pants. His eyes were round and dead, brown or black. She said he had a long hooked nose and large pointed ears. He seemed old. His face was wrinkly. His long bony hands with crooked yellow nails reached to touch the store window, and Michelle watched as he glided - not walked - fully through the glass.

Michelle wore a pair of sneakers to the shoe store, she said, and she had just found a pair of heels that would work with her new dress. The clerk had gone to the back to get the shoes when the Vampire floated through the window and into the store. My wife shook her head in disbelief.

He was moving through the store watching all the women, one at a time. He was in no hurry and Michelle said nobody but her either noticed him or could even see him. There was no concern in the building except by my wife, she later told me.

She however feared this man - this Vampire - instinctively, and wanted to leave but the young clerk came back with the shoe box.

The store was busy on this day, so the clerk handed the the little box to Michelle and said she would be back soon but had to fetch something for another client. 

Michelle lifted the lid to the little shoe box and peeled away the wrapping paper when behold - the pair of 3 inch heels highlighted in white and taupe looked more beautiful in her size than the displayed pair she chose.

She glanced out of the corner of her eye at the Vampire floating slowly across the floor towards her. He was still examining one lady after another and they were completely oblivious to the disgusting old man, er monster.

He was still far enough away that Michelle felt comfortable taking her right sneaker off and unbuckling the brand new right heel. She loved the diamond simulants which lined the ankle strap and single toe strap. She kept her liner sock on, bent over and slid her lovely little foot into the shoe. A perfect fit. She felt like Cinderella.

But as Michelle stretched her leg out to better see her perfect socked foot inside the high heel, the Vampire was upon her - kneeling directly in front of her and fixated on her thinly covered toes.

"Where did he come from? How did he get there, so quickly and silently,?" my wife wondered. One second nobody was there and the next, there he was, she later told me.

His dead eyes looked at my wife - or through her - and he waved his large bony hand across her face and she was frozen in time. She said she could still see everyone coming and going but they could not seem to notice what was happening to her.

She could move her head around and clearly see ladies coming in and out of the store, yet she could not scream. She could not pull her foot away as the vampire cupped both sides of the foot in the high heel. His hands were so large the palms were touching in front of her toes and his fingers stretched out and were interwoven around her dainty heel.

His face looked deathly white, weathered and worn, but he had a childlike smile on his face while he pawed her foot like he had never touched a woman before. He smiled approvingly as he lifted my wife's foot to his face, momentarily placing his large nose to the top of her socked foot and taking in its aroma in one deep breath. Then the Vampire opened his mouth insanely wide. His teeth were decayed, Michelle said, and his pointy fangs were three times as long as the rest of the teeth. His tongue flicked back and forth like a snake, before licking the area between the shoe and Michelle's socked toes. The tongue wiggled and wandered along her sole and up her arch then toward her covered heel.

Pulling her foot back to better see it, and looking at nothing but her foot inside the shoe, he held the sole of the high heel with one bony hand. With just his crooked index fingernail of the other hand, he found the area where her bare skin was covered by the liner sock and precisely slipped the nail under the liner sock above her toes and sliced it without cutting my wife's foot. The fabric tore easily - exposing Michelle's medium length toes painted a hot pink. The vampire gasped, looked up at my wife and smiled at her like a teenage boy who just cupped his first breast. Without a second thought he slid the thin heel strap around the back and her foot and slowly slipped her bare naked foot out of the shoe.

Michelle looked around the store for help, but time and space in that store and at that moment had nothing to do with reality. So helplessly, she viewed the ugly undead monster victimize her foot, rubbing his pale hand across her lovely sole, then her soft smooth heel, and her deep arch. Without any ability to stop this sexual abuse, she could only watch him gather her other foot and raise it to his grotesque face. He kissed the sneakers and bit into the toes gently then began unlacing her shoe to expose her left foot.

As the Vampire slipped her socked foot out of the sneaker, it became apparent that he preferred to pierce the liner sock with his nail rather than just slip it off her foot. Now with both bare feet in his ungodly large hands he began analyzing her feet. He checked the bottoms for cracks or marks, or rough spots, but judging by his smirk found none, Michelle told me. Then he glided his finger pads along all ten of Michelle's round toe tips and laid his hand flat across the tops happily noting the precise angle her toes descended from big toe to her baby toes. He felt the deep nail beds and noted how her toes were the perfect plumpness for the width of her feet. No gaps between her toes, and no toe knuckles.

Although he never spoke a word, he somehow places these thoughts in her head.

Michelle cringed as the Vampire brought her feet up to his gaping mouth now, and he began to guide the pretty little toes towards his dead black lips. His tongue was far longer than a normal man's - and it could curl and twist in an unearthly way like it had a mind of its own.

The tongue proceeded grotesquely out of his mouth, slowly and dryly. It felt like snakeskin, she said, expecting it to be wet but noting that it was actually quite dry. It curled over her big toes, first on her left foot then up and around the toe on her right foot, tying the two together and pulling them beyond the vampire's lips. He held the toes with his teeth before the tongue began ravaging my wife's soft wrinkled soles. The tongue was tasting every wrinkle of her soles independently, while the Vampire's large bulging black eyeballs eerily pierced into my wife's eyes and soul.

As he was enjoying my wife's angelic feet, she said she experienced chill after chill running up and down her spine as she awaited his finishing bite.

But the Vampire's meal never came because the store began flashing its lights indicating that it was closing time. The clerk came up to Michelle to see if she was planning to purchase the shoes. She could not see the Vampire, but Michelle said she could not help but notice the clerk noticing the oddness of Michelle's movements and the peculiar way her legs were stretched out with her feet in the air and the new shoes cast aside on the floor.

The vampire released my wife from the spell and lovingly set her feet down.

"Yes, I love them," she told the clerk, placing the heels back into the box beneath the packing paper. "Give me a moment and I will be right up to pay."

Michelle shook her head gently, trying to awaken from the trance. She leaned over to put her sneakers back on and noticed her liner socks were cut and ruined so she dropped them into a nearby garbage after she got up and proceeded toward the till. The store had mostly cleared out at this point and the clerk was waiting for Michelle at the front counter.

"The shoes are a bit more than I planned to pay, but I think it said they were 20 percent off," Michelle said, pulling out her wallet.

"Oh, no miss, they have been paid for already."

"Pardon?" questioned my wife.

"Yes a tall man dropped an envelope of money at the till with a note describing you and the heels," she said.

When my wife told me this story that evening, of course I really found it hard to believe. I checked the banking online. Nothing. I checked our credit cards too. Nothing. There was no payment yet Michelle modelled the new heels for me, and I asked her to wear them while we made love.

THE BUNNY SLIPPERS

It was a couple of weeks later, and although there had been no vampire occurrences reported by Michelle, she did say certain apparel had gone missing. She said three pairs of socks that she had placed in the dirty clothes hamper had gone missing, and a pair of her clogs had been flattened and the toes ripped through. She thought I was messing with her. I wasn't.

At night she slept like a baby. Better actually. I thought it was her medication but a couple of nights in a row she forgot to take her pills and still slept without even moving for hours and hours. She didn't even awake like she normally did when I got up to go to work, so eventually she stopped taking her pills at night altogether.

However when she made the bed each morning she noticed that the bottom of the sheets had been pulled away from the bed but on just her side. This went on nightly. The bedding on my side was fully tucked, but on her side was pulled up and disheveled. I was blamed for this as well for some reason.

She found it odd considering she was sleeping like a baby. I said your feet must be hot at night and you are sleeping so deeply that you don't even remember pulling the sheets up so that your feet could cool off. We both thought that made sense until one evening when I was at working late and her eyes were tired from a day of work on the computer.

Michelle had a bite to eat and then laid on her back on the sofa, resting her eyes with the television volume on low. She had the crazy bunny slippers on that she had been given on her 30th birthday as a useful gag present. They looked ridiculous, with the button nose at the front and long floppy ears on top. Yet somehow they still looked sexy on her shapely feet.

Almost asleep, she felt her feet being lifted as if they were helium. She looked in shock at the Vampire sitting at the end of the couch with her feet now on his lap. Michelle screamed in her own head, and jerked as if she was able to flee - yet like in the shoe store she could not move.

He opened his mouth menacingly at her just to show her his fangs, she later told me. And although he never once spoke a word she could hear him in her head.

"WATCH."

The vampire removed her bunny slippers by the giant ears one at a time. He opened his overcoat and unzipped his pants, placing one of the slippers on top of his inhumanly long white thin hardened penis that looked more like a pipe with a dark purple vein running beneath it. The head was the same purple black color as the vein and it was as erect as any living man's cock had ever been. Yet it looked like nothing she had ever seen in person or online.

The vampire began to stroke the slipper covering the top of his undead dick while running his fangs over the tops of both of Michelle's feet, one at a time. The fangs from his repugnant mouth were leaving light red marks on the very outside edges of her feet, but without breaking the skin.

Repulsed, but also turned on by her inability to stop the molestation, Michelle started to feel a little special... a bit beautiful... a little bit horny.

When he raised her feet to his face his tongue began licking the soles my wife's feet. This got him pumping himself even harder and faster into the bunny slipper until he began convulsing violently while he came inside her slipper. His tongue was dry and so was his sperm. She could see him ejaculate into her right slipper, and a great deal of cum was dripping down the slipper sole but then it suddenly vanished.

The Vampire was going soft, but tossed aside that slipper and placed the other slipper to his hook nose and deeply inhaled. Michelle said she watched as he immediately got hard once again. Michelle's slippers and shoes had the scent of lotion and bubble bath almost all the time mixed with her scent. Somehow they never smelled badly. The Vampire shoved the slipper over top of his large nose now, continuing to jack off.

After smelling the bunny slipper deeply, he placed the left slipper over his hardened pale pipe-like cock. Michelle could see the penis was over a foot long now. Yet she said it was no more than an inch in width. So weird, she said.

He began pleasuring himself again with the other slipper while taking the outside of Michelle's little foot in his other hand and placing the small meaty part on the side - the part between the bone and the sole - between his lips. He looked at the fear in her eyes as he showed her his fangs and began to bite down slowly and gingerly - almost lovingly into the delicious flesh of my wife's foot. Michelle's warm blood began trickling into his mouth and when he looked up she was reaching orgasm herself at the same time that the Vampire was cumming another massive load of ejaculate into her little bunny slipper.

Michelle watched in ecstasy as the vampire pulled the side of her foot away from him so he could better see the wound. She had never had an orgasm without her clit being touched and fondled before, so she guided her feet toward his mouth voluntarily this time. His tongue creeped its way out of his mouth to lick her wound. Then he brought the foot to his lips again and began kissing her feet, sucking her toes, and any remaining blood trickling from her pretty foot. Michelle laid back, eyes closed, enjoying the remainder of her orgasm yet wanting more. She wished he would bite into her feet once again. Yet he did not, and she fell fast asleep.

When I arrived home at about 10 pm, Michelle was still on the sofa sleeping, both slippers strewn on the floor. I picked up the little bunny slippers, shook Michelle and said it was time for bed. She kept this incident a secret until much later.

THE WEDDING

For the next few weeks before my nephew's wedding, Michelle continued to complain about missing socks and a couple more pairs of shoes. She knew I didn't steal her clothes and shoes but she accused me of it anyway. She also accused me of pulling out the sheets from the end of her side of the bed, and messing with her feet at night while she slept. That I didn't do either.

What I did do was massage her pretty feet most nights while we watched TV. This was a bit new, as typically she felt funny about how much attention her feet attracted on a daily basis, let alone me getting freaky with them. She used to hide her feet thinking everyone hated feet until I convinced her that hers were gorgeous - just incredibly beautiful. She didn't believe me until I posted some photos and waited for the reaction from mostly guys online, or even the odd bull dyke who wanted my wife's toes inside their cunt or rubbing their clit.

The first night I was rubbing her feet I noticed a couple of marks on the side of her left foot. They were like puncture wounds and several inches apart. I asked her is she was bitten by something or just somehow cut her foot - although how someone could possibly cut their foot in that particular pattern would be quite unlikely. She had no answer and changed the subject.

Regardless, I put lotion on her feet each night and massaged the liquid into her feet as Michelle sensually wiggled her feet around in my lap unlike anything she had ever done before. She had her eyes closed and moved her beautiful feet all over my lap and often rubbed her soles all over my face. It was so needy and sexy, and longing. She actually wanted me to touch her feet, love her feet. She moved them toward my mouth almost begging me to suck her toes. Several times during the massage I would think she was going to reach climax, and true confessional here - she wiggled her feet on my lap in such I way that I came several of these evenings in my pants while she continued her foot show - eyes closed, enjoying the massage like her feet were now as sensitive as her pussy.

It was party time in the evening after my nephew's wedding. The gathering of a couple hundred friends and relatives were just getting into dance-mode and we were sitting around one of the many large round tables with a couple of my cousins and their wives. Friends of theirs were up dancing, and we were just chatting and getting reacquainted. Michelle was sitting next to me enjoying one of her several drinks while I was chatting with my cousin. The lady she was talking to had been up for several songs now so she was just watching the crowd.

Michelle's dress was perfect for the wedding and she wore the brand new pair of white heels with the silver and taupe highlights, and they looked just wonderful on her tiny feet with her toes painted candy apple red. Off and on during the evening she said my buddy Ralph was at it again, trying to play footsie with her. But when she looked down...

She felt a frozen sensation in her arms. Her legs crossed, right over left but she never compelled them to do so. Leaning her head over slightly so she could see under the table, she jerked in fright at the sight of the old vampire removing her heels from her tiny feet. She looked toward me, but I was not paying attention to her at that point in the evening, she later told me.

Michelle was helpless as both of her high heels were being removed without consent from her stunning feet. My wife could feel the Vampire's long sinful hands violating her. She looked down as he was examining the toes on her raised foot and now guided the defenceless toes directly into his mouth. The Vampire's large fingers were cupped around her heel as her toes entered his gaping mouth - fangs longing for blood. His tongue swirled around and between her toes, as all five entered the grotesque hole full of rotting teeth.

Michelle could feel his lips engulfing the top of her foot as his tongue caressed her instep, admiring it, loving it. Further and further her foot went until his upper lip was against the front of her ankle. She could feel her sweet toes gliding along the jagged roof of his mouth. She could feel him tipping his head back back now, shoving the remaining morsel into his mouth all the way to her heel. And he closed his bottom teeth beneath the soft skin on the back of her foot, fangs pressing against either side of the snow white skin on top. She could feel the tips of her toes pressing against the back of the Vampire's throat.

Michelle prepared for the bite, as she thought he was going rip her entire foot off. Scared and afraid and alone, she looked for help around the table and then the room. But nobody at all noticed the creature. She felt orgasmic and conflicted as she wanted the Vampire to both bite into her flesh and also release it. Surely someone would notice soon. Certainly someone might help. But there was nobody for her.

12