Vampire in Love with My Wife's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vampire pulled my wife's other foot toward him and into his crotch violently, and began pumping her little foot onto his wretched cock over and over while Michelle's body jerked up and down in her chair. Michelle jammed her toes further into his throat - craving and urging him to bite her, but the movement of her delectable toes in his mouth caused him to cum with a vicious moan and growl that could be heard throughout acres of forest, or throughout a castle, or over the loud music at a wedding hall. Still nobody even reacted. Nobody noticed as the Vampire slowly spit out Michelle's foot unharmed, and released her other sexy bare foot from the grip of his passionate groin.

Then he was gone.

 

Still horny and confused by her experience with the Vampire under the table, Michelle tried to play footsie with me several times but I wasn't paying much attention to her I must confess. The beneficiary of her arousal I found out was my buddy Ralph. After a few more attempts to touch her now bare feet from the other side of the table, my wife finally relented and just stretched out her legs and placed her little feet on his chair and between his legs. It was so unlike her. Ralph had been turned on by Michelle's feet for year. But this night was different, and Ralph had a good evening. Yes he had a very good evening.

THE BEDROOM

Which leads me to tonight.

I awoke in the late of the night to a rustling in the room. I thought I was still dreaming, however in the brightness of the full moonlight I thought I could actually see someone in the bedroom with Michelle and me. I glanced at the clock. It was 5:15 am, almost time to rise anyway so I sat up just enough to see and realized in utter terror that I wasn't having a nightmare and Michelle hadn't been hallucinating.

The Vampire was upon us.

The perverted old creep was pulling out the tucked sheets from the end of my wife's side of the bed and gently folded the blankets back on top of her silky smooth calves, completely exposing her scrumptious feet. She was laying on her side when the Vampire noticed me watching him just as he was reaching for a foot feel.

Shocked... terrified... confused. "What the fuck is going on," I thought.

As I began to hop off the side of the bed preparing to fight, or ward off the Vampire with my presence he gnarled and showed me his huge incisors. I could feel my hands trembling as I backed up toward the headboard and he arose with no noise and floated around the bed towards me. I was frozen in terror as he grabbed me by the throat with tremendous force and lifted me up fully against the top of the bed. He never said a word yet I understood him.

"Watch."

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, he was on the other side of the bed. Michelle had rolled over onto her back. She was still sleeping as the Vampire flung the covers off of her body and folded them over on top of my legs. She was wearing a red nightie. Her sexy body was well lit in the early morning moonlight and her alabaster skin still looked young and fresh. The Vampire reached for one of her arms with his long decaying hands and guided it above her head... then the other. Michelle began to awake, groggily opening her eyes. She wrestled to free both arms which were demonically bound to the headboard, fingers folded together. There were no ropes or ties or bondage yet she couldn't move.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead with his blackened lips, and then looked toward me to make sure I was jealously looking. She closed her eyes and grimaced as his freakishly long tongue began licking her face from top to bottom, side to side. I struggled to free myself from his spell but could do nothing but watch. His mouth covered her cute little nose and he began sucking and licking it, his tongue roaming over her thin straight bridge and into her narrow nostrils. The Vampire pulled back his coat and dropped his pants, and it became apparent that his rape of my wife face was making him incredibly horny.

I felt like puking when I saw his pearl white erect dick, which looked like a long frozen hose as Michelle had previously described. However its peculiar ugliness could not be overstated with its blackened vein running up the front all the way to the horribly dark throbbing knob.

Angered and slightly turned on, I wanted to kill that bastard yet I knew I was powerless in his presence. I couldn't move yet I began getting a hard-on as he sucked away at my wife's cute little nose and slobbered across her lips.

He lifted away from her face and began observing her fair skinned body from head to toes. His gaze lingered on her freshly painted bright red toenails that perfectly matched her nightie. He ran his index fingernail down the center of her chest, leaving a red mark on her skin until he pierced the fabric of the nightie. His touch was precise, as the sharp, gnarled nail of his ugly dead hand cut and separated the fabric from Michelle's body until her ample D cup breasts were exposed.

His palms felt the firmness of those tits and his long fingers extended up to her exposed bare neck. I was fully erect now watching this grotesque creature fondling my wife's beautiful body and plentiful tits. He circled her areolas with his index finger and then pinched her nipples hard enough that my wife was scowling in pain. He did it again and again, watching her face each time and getting pleasure from her discomfort.

As sick as it may seem I wanted to jack off watching him play with her breasts and torture my wife's nipples. But I could not move to touch my cock.

After five or six pinches he stopped. Michelle took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as instead the Vampire placed both hands below her breasts, grabbing either side of the sliced nightie and then savagely ripped it completely in half all the way down to her thighs. Her little black panties were now exposed but instead of ripping them off too, he sat on the edge of the bed and reached beneath the small of Michelle's back to pull her panties loose. He looked over at me to make sure I was viewing this torture, and smiled as he stuck an arm below her legs and raised them so her knees were bent and her feet bobbing in the air. Slowly the Vampire slid her panties off of her torso and up to her knees.

I was hard as a rock, in pain with blue balls, as the Vampire slipped Michelle's panties down her calves and over her tiny red toes. He separated her knees and slid his hand between them and placed his palm on top of her soft fit tummy, his fingernails reaching to her left nipple and for a moment he fondled the breast before sliding his hand down between her legs on top of her pussy.

Michelle began to move her pelvis back and forth sexually as he stimulated my wife's vagina and rubbed his long fingers up and down her clitoris as I watched. My wife said she could think of nothing sexier at the moment other than the Vampire clamping down on her feet with his fangs, so she steered her toes towards his old undead lips.

The Vampire began kissing my wife's toes after she offered them up. One by one, each vulnerable toe was taken into his mouth. I could tell he was getting more and more randy as he licked between each toe and across Michelle's soft sweet under-toes. I could barely stand watching as I too wanted those gorgeous feet and perfect toes. I was frustrated by both jealousy and anger, horny and unable to stroke my own rock hard dick as the Vampire shook his head at me and opened his mouth to fully show me the fangs that desired nothing more than to bite into those soft little feet releasing an entire meal's worth of Michelle's delicious blood from her perfect feet.

When Michelle saw his fangs she pushed her feet into his mouth further as if she wanted him to chomp down on the delicious morsels. She continued moving them in and out of his mouth as the Vampire seemed to be fighting off the urge of devouring both of her bare naked feet.

Did he want to savour their beauty instead of destroying them? It seemed so.

I could see even more clearly now as the room continued to fill with morning light. The Vampire grabbed Michelle's ankles and flipped her over. Immediately his hard long grotesque penis started fucking away at her soles. I could see the concave arches he pushed together and he shoved his cock through the middle of her feet pussy. He looked over to make sure I was watching him smiling away, sliding between her arches, then stroking up and down the wrinkled soles of her feet with the blackened head of his cock.

Explosion. There appeared to be a ton of cum spurting out of his horrid dick, yet it vanished right away.

The vampire jerked and contorted in many uncontrollable ways as he had intercourse with my wife's perfect feet while I watched. He looked up at me as he finished his first orgasm and was about to work on another when he noticed...

The sun was rising now, and a beam of light was creeping into the room between Michelle's prone body and the Vampire. He released her dainty feet and crossed the room to the blinds and opened them just a crack. It was clearly morning. He had spent the night unwisely and came too late.

The Vampire pulled up his pants and adjusted his coat, fleeing silently for the front door.

We never saw him again.

In the aftermath, there were times during the night when I would role play with Michelle and sneak to the bottom of her side of the bed and pull up the sheets. The feel of the sheets and cool air of the room on her beautiful feet would awaken her to the inevitable reality that her feet were about to be ravaged.

She would play with herself as I sucked her gorgeous toes, and licked her wrinkled soles and arch. Then she would cum as I turned her foot to the side and gently - without breaking skin - bite onto the soft and sexy skin on the back sides of both of her feet.

12