Vampire Lineage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you be in sunlight?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course. I'm a living vampire. I can easily pass as human," he admitted.

"A living vampire? What's that?"

"It means the obvious. I'm not dead. I don't want to explain vampirism to you right now. You have thoroughly thrown a wrench into my Halloween plans. Killing you tonight would make me as powerful as my brothers. That's all I wanted in life, but now I can't bring myself to do it. That disappoints me. Does it disappoint you?" he asked sarcastically.

"No," she said with a gulp as she looked at her knees. They looked terrible.

"Allow me," Ivan said as he climbed onto the bed and breathed in her face.

Her eyelids drooped as her pain eased. She watched as he began licking her right knee. He placed his hand on her thigh to steady her leg, and she shuddered. His soft touch and warm tongue were making her feel all sorts of nice things. She gasped in pain when he dislodged the rock from her kneecap. He spit it on the floor before he licked the pain away.

"Mmm, your blood tastes amazing when you're aroused," he said as he looked at her and licked his lips. "Let's try something," he breathed as he slowly climbed over her and pushed her down on the mattress.

Her heart jumped into her throat as she gazed into his large eyes. He smiled before he brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately. She felt tingly and breathless as he explored her mouth with his lips and tongue. She was hot all over when he climbed down her body and began licking her other knee.

"Mmm," he groaned as he licked up the blood. He was breathing hard when he finished healing it. "That's incredible. I'm hot all over," he whispered with his heart pounding. "My brothers never told me this could happen," he said as he looked into Emma's dazed eyes.

He knew what he wanted at that point.

"Emma... do you want me inside you?" he asked as he rubbed his fingertips along her inner thigh, sending a shiver up her back.

She gulped and nodded, then she gasped when he slipped his fingers into her underwear. He gently caressed her aroused lips and her eyes closed. She let out a soft groan as he slid his fingertips through her growing wetness.

He watched her perfect chest rise and fall with excited breath. Her neck was blushing beautifully. It made his mouth ache and his body tingle. He pulled her underwear down her legs and tossed them aside. He pushed her legs apart so he could admire her swollen lips in the lamplight.

"Everything about you is beautiful," he said as he touched her wet skin. She shuddered and gulped as he slid his fingertip along her opening. She gasped when he pushed it inside her.

He watched as she squirmed against the mattress. He loved how her muscles grabbed at his finger. She clutched at the comforter as she concentrated on the incredible feeling between her legs. She had never been more aroused in her life. She had not expected to be seduced by a real vampire on Halloween, but she was really glad it was happening.

Ivan couldn't believe how hot he felt as he watched her pleasure. Everything about her was turning him on and making him hungry. His cock was suddenly aching in his pants.

"Hmm, excuse me a moment," he said as he slid his finger out of her.

Emma watched as he unzipped his pants and freed his erection from his slacks.

"That's much better," he said with a smile as he slid his finger back inside her.

Her legs jumped from the sudden intrusion. He massaged her more as she stared at his cock. The sight of it was making her hotter than she already was.

"See something you want?" he asked with a smirk.

She looked in his eyes and nodded.

"I might just give it to you then," he whispered as he slid his finger out of her.

She watched him with her heart pounding as he lowered his face between her legs. She gasped and clutched at the comforter when he plunged his tongue inside her. She felt his lips sliding all over her skin. He pushed his tongue hard against her inner muscles with his nose pressing against her clit. He was enjoying her scent as he tongue-fucked her. Her cunt was as tasty as her blood.

Emma shuddered and cringed as Ivan worked sharp tingles into her body. He was putting a lot of pressure in all the right places. It was driving her mad. She groaned and ran her fingers into his hair as he pushed her closer to the edge. He could feel her pulse hammering against his tongue. The aroused chemicals in her blood were like a seductive cocktail to his senses. She was making his cock throb, and he couldn't take it anymore.

He groaned and quickly climbed over her and grabbed her chin. She gasped as she stared into his brilliant eyes. He looked fierce, dangerous, and beautiful. She glanced down and gulped to see his heavy cock hanging out of his slacks close to her crotch.

"No, I won't kill you," he breathed before he planted a hungry kiss on her mouth. She could taste her sweetness on his lips.

He reached down and pressed his thickness against her wet lips forcing a groan out of her. She whimpered and shuddered to feel his plump tip threatening to push inside her. She was aching for him.

He pushed inside her with little warning. She gasped and clutched at his arms after the shocking intrusion. It hurt in a good way. She gulped and cringed as he began to move inside her. The intensity of the new sensation between her legs was making her brain fuzzy.

"You feel so good, Emma," he purred against her ear.

The excitement rolling through his cock was awakening something wild in him. The feel of her hot wet skin clutching at him was new and wonderful. He quickly found himself wanting to feel it more. He didn't know the tight wet warmth of a human could be that satisfying. He quickly began shaking her body with his thrusts.

Emma was panting and gasping as his thick meat pounded inside her. He ran his fingers into her hair and pulled her mouth to his so he wouldn't be tempted by her neck. Tapping a vein at that point could trigger his wilder nature. Emma wouldn't survive it.

Emma was gasping and tingling as he pumped feverishly inside her. The heat coursing through her body was making her delirious. Her heart was pounding, and her crotch was aching on the edge of something overwhelming. That's when Ivan peaked. He groaned in ecstasy as he pushed hard into her slippery heat. His whole body shuddered as he filled her with his cum.

Emma felt his heat flooding her cunt and she lost it. She cried out and tensed as a wonderful wave of ecstasy crashed through her body. Ivan felt her pleasure and steadily worked her through it. He massaged her inner muscles with his cock to keep them trembling. Emma squirmed under him until she was exhausted.

"I feel tame enough to taste you now," he whispered. "If you taste as good as you smell, I could cum again," he said before he sank his teeth into her neck.

She gasped and sank her fingernails into his arms. It hurt terribly at first, but then the pain melted into pleasure as he sucked on the wound.

He groaned in ecstasy as pleasure pricked every nerve in his body. The delicious taste of her blood after orgasm made his brain fuzzy. He drew away a few seconds later and took a deep breath. Then he relaxed against her soft body and smiled.

"That was new," he whispered as he rocked his hips. Her tight inner muscles were soaked and felt extra good on his cock. He groaned softly as he licked the wound on her neck.

Emma's heart was pounding as she lay under him on the verge of faint. She was extremely tired after losing so much blood.

"Little brother, what have you done?" asked a strange voice through the darkness.

Ivan gasped as his head snapped to the left. Emma followed his eyes to see a handsome blonde man standing in the doorway. He was dressed in an extravagant Victorian tuxedo. He definitely looked like a vampire.

"Gabriel... what are you doing here?" Ivan stammered as he quickly climbed to his feet.

He turned away from his brother to make himself decent. Then he bent down and pulled the comforter over Emma. He touched her neck and searched her face for a moment. He knew he had made her extremely weak. She could see the fear in his beautiful eyes before he turned away from her to face his brother.

"Why were you fucking your food?" Gabriel demanded. "That girl should be dead at the bottom of the lake by now, and you should be at full power, but what did I find? My little brother balls deep in a human. Disgusting," he snapped.

"Don't be too hard on him, brother," announced another velvety voice from the darkness.

Emma looked at the doorway to see another well-dressed vampire stepping through it. He was as handsome as his brothers, but there was no family resemblance. He had dark brown hair and big brown eyes. His skin was dark, and his clothes looked Middle Eastern. He could have easily been an Arabian prince.

"Indeed, haven't we all fucked our food at least once?" asked another voice from the darkness.

"No, Luther, we haven't," Gabriel sighed in disgust as a well-dressed carbon copy of Ivan stepped through the door.

Emma stared at him in wonder as he crossed the room to stand beside his twin. Everything about them was the same except for their clothes. Luther was dressed in a business-formal three-piece suit. He looked like he just stepped out of a Victorian mystery novel.

"Luther, we all know you would fuck a cow if it winked at you," said the Arabian prince.

"I've seen some very hot cows in my time," Luther agreed.

"You're both disgusting," Gabriel grumbled. "Zaid, what do you think of the situation? You have always been the voice of reason when the twins shame the family. Should I or should I not kill them both?"

Zaid smiled and turned his handsome gaze on Emma. She gulped as he approached the bed and sighed.

"She smells delicious. There's something familiar about her blood," Zaid said as he leaned down to touch her pale cheek. His skin was just as warm as Ivan's.

"Vampire ancestry, perhaps?" Luther asked with intrigue in his voice as he approached the bed and knelt down beside Emma. "Can I taste her, brother?" he asked as he looked at Ivan.

"No!" Ivan snapped with a look of rage on his face.

"Calm down, brother. How has a human provoked so much emotion in you? Have you bonded with her?" Luther asked in disbelief.

"My god, he has," Gabriel said in astonishment as he stared at the rage in Ivan's eyes.

"Fuck," Luther said as he turned his startled gaze back to Emma. "She has to have vampire ancestry for that to happen... doesn't she?" he asked as he looked at Zaid.

"Yes. That has to be it. She could also be a descendant of the Field Flowers," he said with a shrug.

Gabriel laughed at that suggestion.

"A genuine Flower of the Field? They've been extinct for centuries. The last of them were massacred by our race in the Middle Ages," he scoffed.

"Field Flowers, what is that?" Ivan asked in confusion.

"The finest tasting humans vampires ever collected and propagated," Gabriel said with a smile. "That was the one time in history we intentionally mixed our blood with humans to make subjugates. We were trying to breed hardier, tastier stock. We were making a delicacy. Sadly, forcefully making hybrids is dangerous. We couldn't maintain the supernatural balance. Bearing the delicious abominations drove the human women insane and turned some of them into witches. We eventually had to end the dirty project," he said ruefully.

"Can you identify the taste, Zaid?" Luther asked curiously.

"I can, but I think your brother would rip my throat out if I tried," he said as he glanced at the rage on Ivan's face.

"Well, this is a pickle. Ivan can't kill his muse," Luther sighed as he pulled a smartphone from his pocket to check the time. "And it just ticked past midnight. Hallows Eve is over. He'll have to wait another year. Sorry bro," he said as he stood and slapped his twin's shoulder.

"What shall we do with the girl?" Zaid asked as he looked at Gabriel.

"Simple, since Ivan can't bring himself to kill her, he should make her his subjugate. Perhaps he will come to his senses by next Hallows Eve and do away with her. Humans are not proper mates for a race like ours. We don't court livestock in spite of what Luther says," Gabriel scoffed as he turned to leave.

"And if we discover she's a surviving Field Flower?" Zaid asked, stopping him in his tracks.

"That would make her a priceless commodity for vampires," he mused as he turned to gaze at Emma's beautiful face. "If she comes from a bloodline that strong, we should consider breeding her, but I have a feeling Ivan wouldn't allow that," he said with a smirk as he glanced at his little brother.

Ivan was panting with rage as he glared at Gabriel.

"Come along, Zaid, Luther. Leave your brother to his shame," Gabriel sighed before he sauntered out of the room.

Zaid sighed and stepped over to Ivan and touched his shoulders.

"Don't despair, little brother. You have survived many trials to make it to this point in life. Your suffering has made you a better man than Gabriel. I'll see you at home," he said before he turned to leave.

"Damn, Ivan. This seems like something I would do. Not you," Luther said as he smiled at Emma. "She is very hot, by the way. I think you have excellent taste. See you at the house," he said and smacked him on the shoulder again.

Ivan groaned as he watched him leave. Then he sat down next to Emma and stroked her soft cheek. She gave him a weak smile.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that," he said in shame. "I um, need to heal you and take you home," he said as he used one of his fangs to puncture his fingertip. Then he stuck it into her mouth before she could protest. "Drink it, Emma," he ordered.

She crinkled her nose in revulsion before she gently sucked on his finger. She swallowed a mouthful of blood and immediately gagged.

"Keep it down, please," he said in amusement as he pet her soft cheek.

"Yuck, will that make me a vampire?" she asked in a weak voice.

"No, it doesn't work like that."

She felt her strength returning in a matter of seconds. She took a deep breath and sat up, rubbing her face. She felt hot all over again.

"I feel like I just drank ten cups of coffee, and I'm horny."

"Yeah, that's normal," he said with a sad smile.

She stared at his handsome face with a sinking feeling in her gut.

"We're both in trouble, aren't we?" she asked.

"That's an understatement," he sighed.

"Was that... your first time having sex?" she asked curiously.

He smiled and nodded.

"Wow, a vampire gave me his virginity and took mine on Halloween. That's so fucking cool," she giggled.

12