Vampire Love Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
How vampirism changed a marriage.
5.6k words
4.66
4.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of Henri and Margaret and how vampirism changed their marriage.

...

Married in France in the 1748 AD, Henri and Margaret were both born to nobility. Henri inherited the title of Seigneur. This was the French equivalent of an English Lord. Henri became The Seigneur, shortly after their marriage and became master of large land holdings. His father had managed the property well. Vast tracts of land were managed by generations of tenant farmers. This was a holdover of serfs, who were slaves. Now they were free men who worked the Seigneur's property. Henri's father had helped them organize as a cooperative and make decisions as a group. He still owned the land and made huge profits, but that was more because he gave them freedoms instead of control. As a result, Henri and Margaret lived a life of leisure, and both were avid art connoisseurs.

Henri made frequent trips to Paris. On one trip he was attacked on the road after dusk and killed by a starving vampire. The young attacker, Benoit, was new to the life and had great regret about killing this man whose blood had saved his life. He used some of his own blood to raise Henri from the dead. His slayer and creator explained what conversion meant... Henri was now immortal - a vampire. Benoit spent almost an hour with Henri sharing what he knew about being converted to the vampire life.

Returning home that evening, Henri was disheveled and bloody, but seemingly alive. Margaret was surprised and then shocked that Henri had returned from his trip so soon. His initial appearance was frightening. Her husband told her about the attack and then about being reanimated.

She dismissed the claims Henri made as delirium from the brutal attack. She held him in her arms, soothing his brow. Henri began to hunger for her. Laying in her arms, he suckled her breast. She saw this as positive signs of recovery and stroked his manhood. He felt an overwhelming need for her body. He had never experienced as much lust in his life as that moment. He carried her to the bed and ripped her clothes off.

Margaret was shocked, but also felt an urgent need to have him in her. In effect it became consensual rape. He flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her butt off the bed. Before her feet ever hit the floor, he plunged his hardness into her from behind. He rutted her like a wild animal. As he pounded into her, she cried out in pleasure, experiencing an almost immediate orgasm.

Henri felt a nearly uncontrollable urge for her neck. He pulled her onto her feet and then lifted her. She weighed nothing in his hands. He set her down on the bed. She held her arms open, and he mounted her face to face. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, pulling him to her. His animalistic lust had mutated to something close to loving desire. His previous plunging and pounding became sensually slow thrusts.

He kissed her in the style of his country, their tongues erotically entangled. He licked and nibbled her nipples. When his passion reached its pinnacle, he bit her neck. She felt the warm, tingle of the bite and the flush of his hot spunk at the same time. She orgasmed a second time.

As his arousal diminished, he realized the horror of what he had done.

But She bit his ear, "That felt incroyablement (amazingly) sexy."

"Do you not understand what has happened, I drank your blood."

She was dismissive of any danger, "It was nothing. Une morsure d'amour (A love bite)."

Henri slept little that night, concerned for the safety of his wife. She slept soundly, secure in the love she felt from him.

The following morning Henri drank sparkling wine but did not eat. He went out on the estate for a ride and to supervise the building of a small bridge. He returned home in under an hour.

"It's hot and the sun is too bright. I didn't sleep well last night. I'm going to take a nap."

In the late afternoon she went to check on him and found him in a deep sleep, naked and erect. His cock seemed larger than normal; she thought it was because she had rarely seen his erection in the daylight. The sight physically aroused her and as she slipped her clothes off, she felt her dampness. Climbing on the bed, she straddled him and eased herself down on his magnificent turret.

Once again, she orgasmed almost immediately, but continued the slipping up and down on him. Her activity awakened him with a smile. He reached up to fondle her breasts and began pushing his hips up to meet her downward movement. Their bodies slapped together audibly.

She had never felt so full of him, but it was sensually thrilling, not uncomfortable. She came again. He pulled her closer to lavish attention on her nipples. Closer still to kiss her deeply. When his orgasm was imminent, he turned her head gently and sunk his teeth into her jugular vein. He pumped his essence into her, while drawing out another essential liquid from her neck. She came a third glorious time.

They slept together until a servant came to announce dinner. He wasn't hungry but drank some wine. Sleep would not come that night and he stayed up trying to read. His mind kept drifting back to what he was doing to Margaret. At sunrise he awakened her to talk about his concern. He explained again what Benoit told him. The third time he drinks her blood will likely turn her into a vampire.

"Think about my behavior the last couple of days. I'm sleeping during daylight and awake all night. I'm not eating. I also know that you are unafraid and, in your mind, dismissive of my story."

"I know vampires exist. Everyone knows that. But... not you. You're my husband."

"Let me try something to convince you. Look into my eyes. Look deeply."

His eyes drew hers and she found it difficult to look away. There was a depth there she had never seen before. She found herself unable to move.

"I'm going to use the quill to write something on this piece of parchment."

He quickly scrawled something down, which she could not see. When he looked down, she felt a release... an ability to move. She shifted her weight and flexed her fingers. He raised his gaze back to her and the feeling of being immobilized returned. Her gaze was locked on the deep, dark pools that were his eyes. He held her a few seconds and then looked down.

She dropped her nightgown to the floor and stood naked. Kneeling before him, she lifted his right foot to her lips. Her tongue weaved through the toes, as she sucked gently.

He asked her to stop, as he handed her the parchment scrap.

She read it out loud, "Remove your nightgown and suckle the toes on my right foot."

"What? How did you... Oh sweet Mary, Mother of God!"

He stood and picked up her gown. He pulled it on over her head and wrapped his arms around her. She trembled as the truth overloaded her emotions.

"I will never do that to you again. I'm sorry. I didn't know how else I could convince you. Benoit told me about mind control. I'm sorry."

"You are... you are a vampire. What does it mean? What will we do?"

"I don't have answers. I didn't choose this. Maybe I should move away? Go on some permanent basis to Paris... I fear I won't be able to resist if I stay here with you."

"No, please don't leave. Let's find a way to work it out together."

"I can't change what I have become. I do not think it can be worked out."

"Give me some time to think," she pleaded.

"Being near you is torture, if I can't sleep with you."

"For me too, my dearest. Let's not make any decisions today. I'll move into another bedroom. You'll sleep during the day, and I'll keep to a normal routine. I'll inform the staff you were injured and are recovering."

"I don't know."

"Please. Let's try. At least give us some time to think. Don't just leave."

"Benoit said he gets his blood from livestock, rarely humans. He was very upset about killing me. I was the first person he converted. Not all vampires are blood lusting monsters. He was desperately hungry and lost. I'm afraid something like that could happen to me. Hurting you would grieve me forever. But leaving you... I'm not ready to accept. I agree. Let's take our time to make a decision."

Over the next couple of weeks, they rarely saw each other. She read extensively in the estate's large library. One evening she found a small amount of information on vampirism. Some of what she read supported what he had told her, but it was mostly written to frighten the reader. Vampires were portrayed as horribly ugly, vicious killers, and demons from hell. But there was a passage on transformative powers, she found interesting. Apparently, some vampires can become wolves or bats. She wrote a note and slipped it under his door before going to bed.

He was using the blood from cows for sustenance. They didn't seem to mind. He also walked for hours every night, thinking. One night several miles from home he encountered a bear with her cubs. She protectively charged. He attempted to run away, but she knocked him off his feet. He was on his back when she moved in for the kill. Vainly trying to fend off the attack, he pushed against her upper and lower jaws. He was stunned when both jaws broke in his hands. The bear roared in agony and collapsed. Blood was spurting out where the skin had been broken. The sight of the blood activated something in him. He drank his fill as the bear died.

When the frenzy ended, he was covered in blood. He imagined doing something like that to Margaret and was overcome with shame. He tore his bloody clothes off and left them next to the bear carcass. Naked, he headed back towards his home. Blood dripped from the bear's claw marks on his body, leaving a trail on the path. His hands and face were covered with blood transferred, as he drank from the dying bear.

He washed in a creek on the estate. The claw-ripped flesh was no longer bleeding and shallower scrapes were healed. The deep cuts were now pink lines, which were also disappearing. As the sun rose, he was safely back in his room. He had not encountered any servants. Margaret's note revealed more about her love than the possibility of transformational powers. The bear encounter proved he would have to leave her. He slept deeply until sunset, then sent a servant to summon his wife.

Margaret found his door locked. She knocked and he opened it, allowing her in. He was fully dressed in clothing for travel.

"I'm going to Paris for a while. I want to learn more about my, uh, condition. A dear friend of my father, Jean Jacques Rousseau, has an extensive library at his résidence."

"How long will you be gone?"

"I am not sure... certainly several weeks. I need to learn more and..."

"Let me come with you."

"Non, you must stay here."

"Will you come back?"

"I hope to."

She slipped her robe off, revealing her voluptuously naked body. Running to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist. He allowed her to undo the buttons to the flap on the front of his pants. Her hand found his growing manhood.

"Margaret, arête (stop). Please do not do this."

Ignoring him she knelt and took him into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure and gently tried to push her back. She dug her fingers into his buttocks and continued bobbing her head on his now erect cock.

"Margaret, mon amour, we can't..."

She stood and put a finger to his lips, while the other hand continued to stroke him. He surrendered and allowed her to undress him. With each piece of clothing removed, she kissed and licked the revealed skin. Soon he was as naked as she. Kneeling back in front of him, she licked his cockhead. As she slowly took several inches in her mouth, he moaned in delight. She used both hands to stroke him, while continuing her oral assault. After several minutes, he bent over and scooped her up like a cloth bag of feathers. Laughing, he tossed her lightly on to the bed face down.

He pulled her up by the hips and plunged his hot spear into her love box. She squealed with joy, as she experienced another one of her newfound 'instant orgasms.' He decided to slow down, since this might be the last time, they made love. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold her close or face-to-face. His lust would overpower his will. He couldn't even leaning forward over her back to fondle her lovely breasts that swayed enticingly as they fucked. No, he would just have to be satisfied with the luxurious feel of her hot, velvety tunnel holding him tightly. She quivered through a second orgasm.

"Je t'aime mon petit chou (I love you sweetheart)."

"Je t'aime aussi (I love you too)."

He reveled in the loving contact with his wife but held back his lust. Eventually he realized he would have to allow himself some sexual desire to finish. He walked the line between lust and love, allowing himself just enough of the former to come to an end, while protecting the latter. When cumming, he kept his arms straight on her hips. He wanted to collapse onto her and wrap her in his arms. But he knew where that would lead.

Margaret understood why Henri had selected this position and loved him even more for it. She also wanted more bodily contact, but he was 'in' her, and it was almost enough. When she felt Henri unload his hot seed deep inside, it became more than enough, and she was rocked by a third orgasm. Not wanting to lose him, she continued to flex her pelvic muscles until his cock melted away. She felt empty and emotions of loneliness and despair swept over her, even though he was still in the room.

He dressed quickly and gave her a chaste kiss. "Au revoir."

He was on his horse and gone in minutes. It was easier to make a quick break. His trip to Paris took two nights. He carried an amulet of dirt from the estate to lay his head on while sleeping. Benoit had said dirt from your country was needed when traveling abroad. He wasn't leaving France but didn't want to take any chances. He slept the day between the two nights travel in a tavern with the windows covered over. He arrived before sunrise as planned.

Monsieur Rousseau had insisted on meeting him when he arrived. His letter had said, 'I am always up before sunrise. I need the quiet to think and write.' His father had no closer friend and Henri had known Rousseau all his young life. They chatted about his father over pale, light, and slightly funky beer known as "saison" and "bière de garde." The drink was refreshing, fortifying, and safe. Water could contain many bacteria.

With the friendship rekindled, Rousseau asked, "What really brings you to Paris?"

Henri had concocted a story he hoped would be believable.

"We have found evidence of a vampire near our estate."

Rousseau gasped, "You believe it to be real?"

"Yes, several of my cattle are anemic and have bite marks. We thought at first it was wolves. Then something killed a bear near the estate, by breaking both jaws. The bear was drained of all its blood. There was human clothing at the scene but no body. These three things taken separately..."

"I understand. No natural animal drains all the blood."

"So, you see. I need to act quickly. My entire village is at risk, but I don't want to create a panic. I wanted to explore your library for information that might help me deal with it."

"I understand. My library is at your disposal."

"That is most kind of you. But let me learn enough about these creatures to determine if in fact it is one of them, we are dealing with."

"Yes, yes of course. Please let me know what I can do to help. I'll take you to the library now."

"Having traveled all night, I would prefer to rest a while. I must have my wits to do this research."

Rousseau indicated he would be leaving today and staying overnight in another part of Paris. 'Political issues,' was the explanation. He offered the full hospitality of his home. They bade each other 'bonne nuit.' A servant showed him to a room. Henri slept until sunset. He had one meal of blood left in the jug he had carried, which he consumed. Then he went to the library.

He had been searching for two hours before he found it. Written in 1645 by Father Allatius, the Librarian of the Vatican, it contained a compendium of information on Vampirism. It was titled "Balkan Beliefs in Vampires." He read all night. With sunrise an hour away, he wrote a thank you note for Rousseau. He promised to return the book when he could. He saddled his horse and rode a half-hour to a small hotel he used when he was in Paris. Checking in near sunrise, he went straight to his room. He fell asleep reading.

In about fourteen hours of reading, he learned:

- He would be physically capable of continuing to have sex with Margaret.

- Sunlight may not necessarily be terminal, many vampires only have skin blisters, or a mild burn.

- The healing of wounds can vary in speed. Sometimes a day's sleep is necessary.

- Transformation can be in various mammalian forms... bat and wolf the most common.

- Thought control and forced forgetting are accomplished through projected confusion.

He awakened at sunset and realized he had to make arrangements for sustenance. As was the custom for gentlemen at that time, he had a regular liaison when in Paris. He was certain she had other 'arrangements' as well. He sent a message to her, inquiring as to her availability this evening. The boy came back quickly with the note. 'Oui' was written at the bottom with a suggested time.

At her small home he allowed her to undress him. When he was nude, she pushed him back onto her bed and titillatingly removed her clothing. She would take something off and bend down to lick, touch, kiss, or suck his growing man meat. Once naked, she dragged her tongue from his toes up to his lips, stopping at several erotic locations along the way. She was an extremely attractive woman, with very large breasts. As she crawled up over him, her nipples made contact where the tongue had been. Eventually, she dangled them in front of his mouth. He licked them perfunctorily. She moved back and took his rigid rod in her mouth and looked up at his face.

His eyes were intensely blue and compelling. They seemed to flash with sparks. She was unable to look away... lost in them and unconscious. He drank from her neck with no resistance.

"Your oral skills are remarkable. That was one of the best face fucks, I've ever experienced. And you swallowed it all!"

His compliment awakened her. She was laying across his stomach; his shriveled penis was in her mouth. Her hand cupped his balls. Her neck tingled. It took her a moment to gather her wits and come up with a response.

"Thank you, my lord. It was a worthy feast. How long will you be staying in Paris? I'd love another taste of you."

"And I of you, my sweet thing." He smiled.

Satiated, he walked out in the night. He began exploring his various new powers that evening.

...

Three weeks later he had mastered the craft of his new existence. Thought control was second nature, he had used it scores of times. It allowed him to arrange to buy the results of blood-letting treatments at the Hôtel Dieu, Paris's oldest hospital. For a small sum an orderly saved it in a jug for him.

One evening he was attacked and stabbed several times in an alleyway. One of the wounds pierced his heart. He had lain on the wet pavers for almost an hour before he had the strength to return to his hotel. It had required twenty-four hours to recover completely. The daylight sun burned his skin after direct exposure but wasn't fatal. Any damage healed quickly.

Transformation required more practice, but he mastered it after multiple attempts. He became capable of changing to a bat and back almost instantly.

He received a letter from Margaret, inquiring if he might be coming home soon. He decided it was time to leave Paris. Since a letter would have taken longer than the journey, he didn't reply. A second visit to his "liaison' that evening and he would take to the road.

12