Vampire Love Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door for him naked. After pulling him inside, she quickly began removing his clothes. He allowed her to strip him. She took his weak boner and used her lips and tongue to make it strong.

"Lick my balls, please," he asked. He could use her mind to have her do anything. But it was more sexually exciting to him if she was allowed free will.

Her tongue flicked around his nuts. She used her lips and teeth to pull on the sac. Grasping above the nuts, she lifted and sucked one in her mouth. She swirled it around and pressured it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

"That feels exquis. Let me get on the bed."

"You taste délicieux."

He climbed on top of the bed on his hands and knees with his ass facing bedside. He moved his knees out more, opening his cheeks and exposing his knot. She didn't need to be asked. Her hands went to his hips and her tongue probed his dusky rose. He felt the stimulation of penetration in a 'forbidden' place. It was wickedly sensual to him, and he smiled at the thought. Some would call him an angel of hell. He saw himself as a victim of a celestial fuck-up.

She didn't focus solely on his knot. Her tongue and lips caressed him from cock tip to knot and all that lay between. When he was dripping precum, she moved onto him. Sitting on his back facing his feet, she tongue-fucked his ass, while slowly stroking his big boner. When he announced his imminent release, she dropped beside him and pushed him on his back. Almost swallowing his cock, she sucked him dry.

"You randy little bitch! That was wonderful!"

She smiled at him and turned her head back to clean up some drips that escaped her mouth.

"Look at me."

Turning to his gaze, she fell into that deep blue pool again. Completely lost in it. When she awakened, he was gone. Her money was on the bed and included a very large tip. Her neck had the same tingling feeling, as she felt the last visit. She thought, '...another blooming neck rose.'

He made it back to the half-way tavern after sunrise. The skin on his face and hands was stinging with heat when he got inside. He paid extra to have his horse groomed and went upstairs. He was exhausted and fell asleep immediately. The daylight passed unseen, and sunset seemed to come instantly. He finished the jug that had been filled at the hospital and pointed his horse towards home. He arrived at the estate an hour before sunrise. He wanted desperately to awaken Margaret but instead groomed his horse and put away his tack. He saw a candle in the kitchen, as he was putting out feed. The cook had started her day.

"Bonjour, Mrs. Lavigne."

"Oh! My Lord, you startled me. Welcome back home."

"Fix Lady Margaret some breakfast. I'm going to wake her up."

With a twinkle in her eye, the cook asked, "Should I bring it straight up or would you like some time to greet each other?"

"Mrs. Lavigne, you have a naughty mind," he teased. "Bring us up something right away but do let Jules know I need hot water for a bath."

"As you wish, Sir. A clean lover is much preferable, unless one can't wait."

He laughed, went up to Margaret's bedroom, and slipped inside. She was soundly asleep, and he stood, staring at her for several minutes. He hoped that someday she would want to join him in eternal life but would never force her. It was a decision for her alone.

"Has someone brought an ungroomed horse into my bedroom? It smells like the poor animal has been to Paris and back!"

He laughed and she leapt out of bed and ran to him. He held out his arms and she jumped into them.

"It's you! Thank God, you've come back. I missed you so much!"

Henri spun his wife around in circles, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately. Margaret started laughing as they went around and around.

"Put me down Henri. You smell awful."

He set her down regretfully. She immediately ran to the door and called her personal servant, who responded quickly.

"Call My Lord's valet. We need hot water for a bath"

"Yes, Ma'am. I believe Jules has already started. I will make sure."

While they were waiting, she had him take off the smelly clothing. He became erect in the process. She pulled off her nightshirt and draped it over a chair. He moved towards her. She held up one hand in a 'stop' motion and pointed to the covered chair.

"Stop! I love you. I want you. But you're going to have a bath first. Sit down and let's talk. Tell me about Paris."

"I found a book that explained a lot to me. Sunlight is not deadly to me but does burn my skin. My natural sleep cycle is during sunlight hours. Wounds heal quickly, unless severe and then it might take a sleep cycle. I can transform into a bat. It's the only mammal I know how to achieve. Thought control can be very helpful navigating my special needs."

"Will you show me the transformation?"

He stood up. His cock was half-way erect, pointing out level to the floor. He lifted his arms out, then his arms and legs just shrunk away. His body collapsed into a bat, flapping wings held him in place. His tiny bat penis was visibly engorged. Margaret's mouth hung open. A knock at the door and everything returned to normal. He sat down and covered his lap with part of her nightgown. She picked up a robe and went to the door.

Jules and a young helper had a trolley with a half dozen bucket of steaming water. There was a large tub in the master suite, which they partially filled. They left to get more.

"That. Was. Amazing!"

"I read that supposedly, I should be able to turn into other mammals, but I haven't been able to figure that out."

They talked over other discoveries about his situation from his trip to Paris. She talked about what had been happening at the estate in his absence. As they caught up with each other, Jules delivered two more trolleys of hot water. The tub was about three quarters full.

"Time for you to get bathed, so I can get close to you without a mask."

He slipped into the hot water slowly. She took a bar of soap and began by washing his legs and feet. He laid back in the tub and relaxed as she carefully and thoroughly cleaned both feet. She pushed them back into the water to rinse. Pulling his now clean left foot up on the edge of the tub, she licked the bottom from heel to big toe. Then she lowered her mouth on the toe and began swirling around it with her tongue. He sighed with desire.

"You have no need to serve me so. Are you teasing me about showing you mind control?"

"I do it because I like your toes and find it erotic."

"Is my hard cock not enough for you, my Lady?"

"I want all of you, my Lord."

A soft knock at the door signaled Jules' return. She cinched her robe tight and let him and the boy in. They poured the six buckets in, reheating the water.

"That will be all, Jules."

"Yes, my Lady."

When they were alone, she dropped her robe and walked back au naturel. He began to get out of the tub. She quickly put both hands on his head and pushed him down in the water.

"Now, give me your right foot."

The water was translucent enough that she could clearly see his cock growing. It seemed to have become bigger than before he went to Paris. She suckled his toes, while watching him become completely erect. She moved closer to the tub and rubbed a nipple over the toes. He crunched them up and pinched it. It was bizarrely erotic to both. She stroked his sole with her stiff nipple.

He moaned with pleasure, "You're killing me. I want you so badly."

"I'm not afraid of you," she smiled.

She played with her breasts and his foot for a few more minutes and then had him stand up. She washed up his left leg, stopping short of what he wanted. Then she washed down to his right foot. She had him sit down to rinse, then washed his hair and upper body. After a quick dunk to rinse off, he stood again for her to wash his ass, balls, and stone hard cock slowly and lovingly.

The water was quite dirty at that point, but he lowered himself and rinsed the last cleaned area before stepping out of the tub. She handed him a towel and sat to watch him dry off. He was almost finished and planned to throw her on the bed. She knelt first and took him into her mouth. As her lips and tongue slid down his rod, he almost came. She clasped his left butt cheek and ball sac. Tugging on both was so stimulating, he shivered on the edge... almost, but not quite to the point of no return. She was enjoying herself. He reached down to pry her off. She pushed his hand away and wrapped both hands around him, pumping rapidly and taking as much of him as she could inside. That put him over. Grasping the fire hose tightly, she held on, as he pumped a onslaught of cum into her mouth. The large load overwhelmed her and much of it ran out of her mouth and down her breasts. But she kept her lips locked in place.

Henri was barely finished with his orgasm when he scooped her up in his arms and tossed her onto the bed. He pulled both her feet to his mouth and loosed his tongue on them. It tickled her and she was laughing loudly. He ignored her pleas to 'stop,' and continued the harassment until she was out of breath. He dropped one leg and began slowly kissing his way upwards. He moved across the upper thigh and slowly dragged his tongue across her lower lips. She arched her back, seeking penetration, but he moved on to the other thigh. After reaching the opposite foot, he lifted her and set her butt on the edge of the bed.

He began kissing the doors to her love tunnel. She grabbed fistfuls of his hair and moaned in ecstasy. When she was dark pink and sloppy, he lifted her off the bed and slid her down his firepole. She wrapped her legs around his waist. With her arms around his neck, she raped his mouth with her tongue. He slowly spun around in a circle, and she furiously bounced up and down his tower. When he stopped spinning, she threw her head back, screamed with joy, and orgasmed.

He walked over to the bed and without breaking the penetration and laid her down. He held himself over her and began slowly and persistently deep-dicking her. It was a struggle to be erotic and yet control his lust for blood. He walked the fine line and kept his fangs sheathed.

She initially was overly sensitive from just having cum. Had he moved more quickly it would have been uncomfortable. But the methodical slowness quickly brought her around and she began another climb up the 'O' mountain. She lost track of the time. Her lover, her husband was with her... in her. It was sublime. When he came, the hot injection brought her over the top as well. It was an incredibly intense deep-seated orgasm that seemed too extreme at first, then spread out, seemingly firing every neuron in the body.

They lay together, until his flaccid dick slipped out, he rolled off Margaret and lay on his back. He was happy to be home and thrilled that he had controlled his blood lust, while making love to his wife. After several minutes of blissful afterglow, Margaret rolled on her side towards Henri.

"The reason I wrote to you in Paris was because I have some news. I wanted to share it with you face to face."

He rolled to face her. "What news, my love."

"I'm pregnant."

12