Vampire Omicron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift the blankets to carefully inspect her. She wears a tight beige camisole, a simple nighttime tank top, with thin little lacy shoulder straps. I reach out and feel her side and belly. The cloth couldn't be any thinner, so feminine and soft, her flesh slightly squishy underneath. She's tone, but a tiny bit of plumpness clings onto her after giving birth not long ago. It makes her so womanly and natural.

I slide my hand up to her breasts. The top she wears isn't meant to hold them firmly, so they hang loosely underneath, her nipples slightly visible, little bumps under the fabric.

She shifts in her sleep, turning her head toward me suddenly. She opens her eyes. Beautiful brown eyes, half asleep and out of focus. I see her perfectly, but she only sees my shape in the dark room. She leans forward and casually kisses me full on the mouth, a quick "welcome home, honey" sort of kiss. A slight wetness, her lips so plump and warm. She gave me a bit of tongue. It was just meant as a quick peck, but it was sensual and sexy. Is that just how she kisses every time? I stare in shock as she immediately rolls to her side, facing away from me, going back to sleep.

I scoot in close and wrap my arm around her, spooning her. I press my legs to hers, my belly to her back, my face buried in her thick waves of black hair. I breathe in her scent, my face enveloped. My cock rages up against her butt crack. I slide my arm under the covers, under her arm, feeling and groping and hugging her close to me. I grasp at a thick breast.

She's bustier than she looks. At work she hides it so well in classy loose button down shirts. But up close they're so full and plump. Much more than a handful, it spills out around my hand as I grasp. She's a taller woman, maybe 5'7", maybe more. And while overall she gives off a "thin" first impression, she's actually quite curvy in the hips and chest, a nice hourglass figure. But mostly it gives her a natural, nurturing appearance. You just want to grab her, hug her soft body, sink into her.

She shifts again, wiggling and grunting softly. Half asleep, trying to shrug me off, not in the mood for all this. She moves my hand away from her tit. I allow it, instead moving the hand down across her hips, feeling her up and down. I slide over her ass and squeeze a soft cheek. God damn it's perfect. Pliable and squishy, but not too much, not fat. I slide my hand down between her cheeks, feeling the soft fabric of her panties, and the warmth of her crack. I push deeper to feel across her pussy from above the panties. Very warm, humid, almost moist to the touch. I can feel her lips and folds underneath. I inhale her neck and hair again, my cock twitching, precum wetting the inside of my shorts.

She wakes up more, turning her head back toward me a bit, "Honey, it's so late. We can do it tomorrow night." I don't respond. I just slowly grind my hips, rubbing my erection on her ass, my hand rubbing at her pussy. I find her neck through her hair and kiss at her skin. The nape of her neck so soft and sexy.

"Rick..." I ignore her and gently nibble at her neck, the slightest of a bite, teasing her sensually with my teeth, feeling her pulse beating in my mouth. She inhales sharply. I lick slowly, my tongue barely touching her skin, across and up her neck, reaching her earlobe. I nibble and toy with her ear, my breath teasing her.

"Rick, it's so late..." But she starts to give in. Her hips pressing back into me. She grinds slowly, matching my movement. I feel her hand reach between her legs and lay on top of mine as I continue to rub her panties. Her crotch is almost hot to the touch, moistening under my fingers. Her hand presses down on mine, egging me on harder.

Her breathing is getting heavy as she gyrates a bit harder, my hand moving a bit faster. I suck on her earlobe and she moans softly. The slightest bit of saltiness to her skin. God it's so hard not to bite. I want to feast on her, rip her apart. But part of me wants to savor her, not treat her like food like I did with my other victims.

I move the crotch of her panties to the side, slipping my middle finger inside her. She lets out a surprised gasp and moves her hips harder, humping at my hand. Her pussy is drenched, she's one of those women that really gets sopping wet. I swirl and dig around, exploring her insides. The rippled walls clenched tight around my finger. I nibble at her neck again. A swift bite of my jaw and I could be feasting, drinking her life essence. I resist. She has no idea how close she is to death, no idea who is fingering her wet cunt right now.

Another minute of this. Sticky sounds coming from beneath the blankets, my finger moving in and out quickly. Her breathing is heavy and hot. Then she starts to turn, trying to face me, ready for the next step. Before she can, I quickly dive down beneath the blankets, hiding and slinking down between her legs.

I get her on her back and roughly pull her panties down her legs. "Whoa, Rick, what are you doing?" Her sopping underwear still hanging on one foot, I spread her legs apart and lay facedown between them. Still completely hidden under the covers.

It's so hot and humid under here. Her smell is strong and musky. A sexy feminine scent, not unpleasant at all. Just sharp and erotic. I shift my hips sideways so I don't lay on my hard-on, and I dive face first into my boss's wet pussy.

She gasps and laughs in surprise, "Oh my god, honey, what's up with you tonight?" I still stay silent. Her juices are sublime, her flavor is so concentrated and strong. A sourness, but so delicious. Like a sour apple, a bit sweet. Her fluids are thin and watery, in a good way, unlike some girls who are thick and mucusy.

I lap away, digging my tongue in and swirling. Flicking through her folds. I can see perfectly under the pitch black blankets. I stare at her as I lick and suck. Her mound is covered in thick black pubes, but they're trimmed very short and shaved and cleaned up around the edges. Perfectly smooth and well-kept around the folds, but enough hair on top to give her a lovely, natural look. A mom, a wife, a real woman.

The folds of her pussy are dark, a nice brown that goes with her Mediterranean complexion. Outer lips soft and a bit puffy, so fun to kiss into. Her inner lips splay outward a bit, partially protruding outside her vagina, flowering open nicely, a bit on the thick side, but not too much. There's so much to lap at, lick behind, nibble and bite at.

And below, her little asshole. Brown and wrinkled. Clean and hairless, but it looks extremely tight and unused.

Victoria is going wild up there, apparently not used to this. Totally shocked at my weird behavior, but not stopping me. I flick my tongue up, finding her clit. It's a bit on the puffy side, but it matches her thicker, womanly body. Everything about her is strong and sexy and unapologetically natural.

I stick a finger inside her hole as I lick wildly. I pump my finger in and out rapidly, finding her g-spot and shifting my mouth up to assault her clit again. I inhale deeply through my nose, filling my lungs with her musk. Her breathing is husky and strained.

And suddenly she starts clenching my head between her thighs. She moans loudly, a lewd sexy outburst that takes me by surprise. I feel her insides push a bit, and get wetter suddenly. She cums hard. It didn't even seem to take very long. She was so utterly turned on. My head pinched tightly between her thighs with my mouth and nose still pushed against her pussy, I inhale her sharp scent again, my cock raging. So spicy and erotic.

She grabs my head with both hands, running her fingers through my hair as she trembles and grinds my face, coming down from her orgasm. She grips at my hair, feeling around.

Then she stops suddenly, freezes. She grips again, realizing the hair feels strange. She tenses up and her whole demeanor changes.

"Rick? What's-" She whips up the covers and squints down between her thighs at me. It's dark, but she has just enough light from a street light out the window. I smile at her, showing my fangs. Just as she opens her mouth to scream, I turn and bite hard into her inner thigh next to me. High up, right near the crotch, right in the middle of her tender meat. Blood rushes into my mouth as I suck in.

The rush to my head is intense. Warm life filling my body, making me stronger. Victoria thrashes around, trying to scream, trying to get me off her. But as I've learned, a good first bite renders my prey immediately weak. She lets out a strained yelp, but it's not very loud. Especially after her orgasm, she has no strength, her energy depleted. She rolls and tries to crawl away, but I hold her steady, sucking her blood from her warm thigh.

I let go, letting her claw her way to the edge of the bed weakly. She looks drugged, lethargic. My cock still rages as I smile and enjoy watching her struggle. She starts to fall from the bed and I reach out and grab her top, keeping her from falling. I pull her back toward the center of the bed. Laughing, speaking finally, "Where are you going? Where do you think you can go? Come back here."

I straddle her, sitting on her lower back and naked butt, pinning her facedown on the bed. I feel her soft hair, and massage her shoulder and back. Caressing her, just enjoying myself. Just feeling around at my own pace, enjoying the fresh meat writhing around beneath me. And she struggles helplessly underneath my weight. Her hands claw pathetically at the blankets. Her fingernails painted the same dark red as her toes, giving her such a classy and pampered look.

I grab the duct tape from the night stand and then I shift Victoria around under me, rolling her onto her back. I straddle her hips, pinning her hands down by her sides. My cock throbs, resting on her pubic mound and lower belly. Her sweet face looks up at me in horror, tears in her pretty brown eyes, hazy and out of focus. She doesn't recognize her old employee sitting on her in the dark. She tries to scream again, so I grip her throat and squeeze. Just enough to quiet her, not too hard. She gurgles a bit and then coughs instead of screaming out. Then I duct tape her mouth shut. I kiss her sweet face, savoring her muffled whimpers.

I reach down to fondle her breasts. Her beige camisole top is so soft and silky. A thin stretchy material hugging her snugly, covering her entire torso. Lacy shoulder straps leaving her arms completely bare. Such simple clothing, but it makes her so much sexier, teasing and hinting at what's beneath.

I pinch at a nipple, twisting it with a bit of roughness. She squirms in discomfort as I watch a bit of wetness appear on the fabric around the nipple. My cock throbs, lifting up and patting down on her belly, precum dripping on her. Oh fuck, Victoria's breast is leaking milk.

I dive down, still straddling and pinning her. I put my mouth over the nipple and taste. The fabric is soft and fuzzy, with a warm wetness, a sweet milky flavor. Like actually sweet, like regular milk with a bit of sugar added to it. I lick and suck, trying to get more out with my mouth. I can feel her puffy nipple underneath, and I flick it with my tongue. Her nipples seem a bit stiff, probably a lasting effect from her orgasm.

I sit upright again and reach both hands down, gripping the thin fabric of her top, right in the middle of her chest between her breasts. I pull apart savagely. RRIIIPP! It's so satisfying, such a delicate material to tear apart. Her breasts pop out, jiggling slightly from the ripping motion. Her top is left hanging wide open, torn straight down the center. Only the very top and very bottom left intact, leaving her looking ravaged.

Her breasts are simply perfect. Plump and natural. They flop outward sideways just a bit from how she's laying. Her skin is pale here, never seeing the sun. Sexy half-dollar-coin-sized areolas, big but the right size for her tits, a darker brown to compliment her olive skin-tone. Puffy nipples poking up a bit, one of them damp.

I dive my face down to taste all over her fleshy mounds. Her skin has the slightest sheen of sweat, just a hint of humidity from her orgasm and intense struggling. She tastes just a bit salty as I lick and suck across her breasts.

Up close I can see tiny blue veins, barely visible to the eye, even my enhanced eyes. I pause and stare at them for a moment, breathing heavily with lust, almost giving in, almost biting.

Then I move through her cleavage between her tits. She's so warm and sensual, I have to struggle not to bite into her flesh again.

I push her tits together with my hands and slobber and suck back and forth between them quickly, then stick my nose in the squishy crack between them and inhale deeply. That floral scent again, unique to Victoria, a motherly smell that makes me feel at home.

She wiggles and whimpers beneath me as I push her tits up and slide my face underneath them to lick and inhale at her tender underboobs. The crease under her breasts, salty and warm. Then I move back to a nipple and suck aggressively.

Liquid fills my mouth, warm, almost hot on my tongue. A soft trickle deliciously spraying out in a few different directions inside my mouth. The taste is incredible. Sweet and creamy. And I quickly start to realize that blood might not be the only thing that I can feed on. It's not the same life essence that fills me with strength like blood does. But Victoria's milk marginally satisfies my hunger and lust. Tasting her skin is the same feeling, it lessens my extreme blood-thirst. I want to consume her, feast on every inch of her body.

I lift up off her a bit, pulling her arms above her head and pinning them down by holding her wrists tight. I duct tape them together so I can easily pin them up with just one of my hands.

I pry her knees apart and kneel between her spread legs. In missionary position on top of her, my cock slides lewdly along the outside of her pussy. Soft sticky sounds as I move my hips and grind it up and down along her folds. She's still wet from her orgasm, her body still aroused despite her terrified position beneath a monstrous stranger.

I take in the beautiful sight beneath me. Her feet flop and kick around on either side of me. Her pale lavender panties still dangle off of one foot. Her thighs have a slight sheen of sweat, so soft and warm against my own thighs. Her pale belly and tits are naked, with her beige camisole completely ripped open. Her arms pinned above her head, wrists taped together, her armpits fully exposed. Her raven black hair spilling out wildly under her head. Brown eyes staring at me in shock and horror, mouth taped shut. Her whole body writhes around, a cute struggle that just turns me on more, makes her tits jiggle, makes my cock slip and slide over her cunt.

Still pinning her wrists up with one hand, I reach down with the other and stroke my dick on her pussy, slapping it up and down, rubbing it back and forth with a sticky sound of our juices mixing. I have to keep pushing her knees out of the way as she weakly tries closing them and attempts to roll away from me. It only adds to the enticement.

Then, glancing back and forth between her teary eyes and her wet pussy, I start pushing my tip against her opening. She mumbles and squeals complaints into her taped mouth, her eyes furious and terrified. I push more, teasing her, building up this horrible moment for her, watching her pretty eyes dart around as she realizes she's about to get raped in her own bed by a stranger. I lean down and breathe in her neck and hair as she squirms and squeals. Her scent is so erotic. I can practically feel her pulse racing, her heart pounding blood through her body.

Then I sit upright and thrust with all my strength. Her eyes bulge and her breath catches in her throat in a sudden gasp, in utter shock. I pierce into her deeply. A rush of warmth and wetness and bliss comes over me as I sink into her pussy. Her vaginal muscles straining and pushing against the intrusion. Painful for both of us, the tightness is extreme as I force my way inside. She screams into her taped mouth, and I dive down, laying down on her, putting one hand tight over her mouth to muffle it more, still pinning her hands with my other.

I plunge deep into her and hold, buried balls-deep, just taking in the feeling. She wasn't ready for it, I pushed way too hard, way too sudden. But she was slick enough from her orgasm not long ago that it doesn't feel like I damaged her too badly. I lay on her, muffling her voice, breathing her neck and face. I kiss at her cheek, tasting tears.

I feel her vaginal muscles slightly stretch after a moment, reluctantly accepting me, starting to mold to my cock a bit. So I start moving in and out steadily, knowing it's still too soon, she'll be in pain, but she won't be damaged. Sure enough she winces and grunts in agony. I kiss her cheek again and lick her neck, watching her eyes and facial expressions up close, savoring every feeling I'm getting out of her.

I hump my hips up and down with a steady rhythm as she still tries to push at me, roll over, close her legs, anything. All futile in her lethargic state. I feel her soft belly and breasts, warm against my chest as I lay all my weight on her.

As I pump, her grunts and squeals of pain are slowing. She still fights me, but her pussy is enduring, accepting me. I slide in and out a bit easier, her body betraying her, producing a bit more lubrication. I look at her face and she's just staring blankly at the ceiling. She grunts with each thrust, but struggles less and less. She's going into shock, denial about what's happening to her. She probably can't comprehend her situation. She must be thinking she's dreaming, that this is only a nightmare.

I slide down a bit, still humping happily into her cunt. I bury my face into her exposed armpit, inhaling deeply. Damn, she smells good. A deodorant smell lingering, but also a bit of a sour musk of sweat. It's so feminine though, a sharp natural smell. I lick and taste her skin, so salty. A bit of stubble from not shaving for a day or so. The ability to be as weird as I want, as gross as I want, it spurs me into a frenzy of lust. My cock throbs within her and I thrust up and down with vigor.

The hard pounding snaps her back to reality, and she realizes this monster is licking and smelling her armpit while fucking her hard. She sobs and turns her head in complete humiliation. I lick and suck at the lewd spot, trying to make her feel as vulnerable and exposed as possible.

Who would have known that my boss Victoria would have smelled and tasted so good. Every part of her soft body just breathes sexuality. I scrape my teeth down her tender armpit, just barely holding back from sinking my fangs into her sweet flesh. I continue down, my tongue flicking out and licking as I go. She squirms and whimpers, but has no idea how bad her situation really is, how close I am to just ending her. How much I have to resist the urge.

I scrape my fangs down onto her sideboob, such soft delicate flesh. She wiggles hard and I almost pierce into her. I lick and suck at her teat again, my cock starting to make sloppy squelching sounds as it churns her insides. I can bottom out completely in her, my cock plunging into her warm depths. It's the perfect fit, like her cunt is made for me. I use her as she's intended to be used. Such a good wife.

I slam down hard into her one last time, and then hold there, panting. I'm so close to cumming, but I want to savor this a bit more. I sit upright. Still buried in her, still pinning her arms down. My free hand caresses her now-sweaty torso. Her soft belly with a nice sexy sheen. Her cleavage with little beads of sweat. I slide up and down and around her tits, giving her a break, lovingly patting her on the belly, "That's a good girl. You're fucking amazing, Victoria."