Vampire Omicron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squints at me, still not recognizing her old employee, and mumbles something, probably asking who I am, trying to plead with me. I ignore her, still holding her down. I look around the room. It's so beautiful here. The perfect home. The perfect wife. I don't want this night to end. I don't want to leave back into the cold, sneaking and stalking the night for food.

I want a kingdom, a castle, a home, a family to fulfill all my desires.

I look at the open door of the master bathroom. I make my decision. The shower will make the ending easier. The cleanup quicker. I feel the relentless urge to feed, but something tells me it won't end with that. Something inside me says everything will work out if I just follow my urges.

Victoria still sobs, looking up at me and mumbling. I just smile and then get off her. Still holding her bound wrists, I drag her as she thrashes and struggles against me. But she's so weakened, she looks drugged. Barely able to hold herself up as I drag her off the bed by her wrists.

I pull her toward the bathroom, but she falls and starts trying to crawl away. I sigh and reach down. I whip off her little panties that were still stuck hanging around one foot. And then I grab an ankle and start dragging her by it. She slides painfully along the carpet on her back, thrashing and crying. We reach the bathroom and she flips onto her belly and grabs the door frame with both hands, desperately clinging on, trying to prevent me from pulling her in.

I shake my head and laugh, just tugging a bit harder until she pathetically lets go. She just doesn't have the strength. I slide her along the white tile floor. God it's such a gorgeous bathroom. Excessively large. Everything is white and pristine. A huge double sink with big mirrors above them. In the mirror, I see Victoria alone being dragged in, me completely invisible. Fucking strange. The entire corner of the room is a gigantic jacuzzi tub, with steps leading up to it and a huge ledge where you can sit on the edge of the tub before getting in. The toilet is inside it's own little closet-sized room off to the side for privacy. Then there's a separate standing shower with glass walls on three sides, and a modern stone wall in the back.

Victoria's sweaty body squeaks along the floor painfully as I casually walk us over to the shower. I open the glass door. Wow, it's huge in here. Multiple spouts and knobs and shower heads that can shoot water from different angles. A stone bench seat. Plenty of safety rails for hanging onto so you don't slip. It almost makes me want to stop what I'm doing and just enjoy a shower for the first time since my awakening. But then I look down at the sexy flesh wiggling around at my feet and my cock brings me back to my senses.

I strip naked, then lift my boss to her feet and walk us in. I turn on all the different knobs, water shooting out at us from all angles. She squeals as cold water hits her. It takes me a second to even realize what's wrong with her, since the cold doesn't bother me. Then I laugh as I realize I'm accidentally torturing the poor woman. But I leave the water as it is. She shakes and trembles, trying to escape back out the door, but I pull her tight, hugging her from behind. I watch her face as I force us under the icy water, licking at her neck as she gasps and shakes in agony.

I don't even bother removing the remnants of her ripped open night shirt, letting it get soaked and stick down to her skin. I start caressing her body from behind. My arms wrapped around her, feeling up and down her wet skin. Her breasts slippery and smooth with water. Her butt is pressed tightly to my groin, my cock poking her in the asscrack, sliding in between her thighs. I grip a handful of her thick black hair and wrench her head back roughly, kissing her neck and shoulder and face. I'm loving every second of this, but she's in a frozen hell.

Then I force her up against the glass door. The sight from outside the shower must be incredible. Her face pressed sideways into the glass. Her tits smushed against it hard. Her hands still bound, pinned down in front of her.

One hand gripping her hair to keep her steady, I reach down with my other hand and take a handful of asscheek. God she feels incredible. I spread her cheeks and pry my way to her crotch, getting my hips down lower and aiming my cock upward. It's an awkward angle but I force it.

My tip finds her slippery entrance and I shove. She yelps with her face smushed against the glass, my cock slamming into her flesh but only going partway in. Her lips fold in on themselves a bit and block me from sliding in. And the water has washed away a bit of our lubrication. Sex in the shower is harder than it looks. But I shove again, not concerned with hurting her. She shouts again in pain as the angle is more forward than up, my cock mostly stabbing against her pussy without going in. I pull back and shove again. My dick strains but finally pops upward and slides in.

The warmth is incredible, contrasting with the icy water pouring on us. My cock is embraced on all sides by her tight clenching pussy. I sigh, it's like sinking into a warm bath. So inviting. I lick at her turned face right in front of me as she sobs.

We stand completely vertical, her legs straight and together. My cock has to bend painfully upward to slide in and out, but it's worth it to slap against her squishy asscheeks with my groin. The glass is sturdy, and I slam into her hard, gripping her hair to keep her pressed there. My other hand holds her hip and pulls her into me roughly. She shivers and shakes uncontrollably in the icy water.

She tries to pull away, her skin making a loud squeegee sound as it rubs against glass. I just grip her hair tight and thud her face into the glass a couple times with force until she stops struggling. The water splashing loudly as my groin slaps into her wet ass over and over.

A couple minutes of this and then I whip her around to the other side of the shower, holding her hips tight to mine, never pulling out of her. I bend her over the stone bench built into the back wall of the shower, her elbows down on it, her legs still standing, butt right in front of me. My hands on her ass, I thrust my cock in and out aggressively. She squirms but it's no use. I just slap her ass and hold her tight by the hips.

In her weakened state after I fed on her blood, along with the icy water and the brutal fucking, it's all too much for her. She starts to break down. She sobs and moans in anguish. Her legs start to shake violently and then give out under her, relying on me to hold her up by the hips. Her elbows collapse too. She lays flat on her forearms on the frozen stone bench, her tits down flat, her face laid down on its side. I continue pummeling her from behind, water sloshing and slapping loudly as skin hits skin.

It get's hard to hold her up, so I grab her hair and lift her standing again, throwing her back against the glass wall. Face to face with the beauty, her body shiny and wet. Her eyes meet mine and then focus, she squints and frowns, a look of recognition in her horrified eyes. She realizes who's been raping her, her old employee, who supposedly died.

I smile and take her bound wrists and toss them up and behind her head, holding them tightly there, her elbows pointing up. Then I lift one of her legs and prop it on the bench, opening her crotch to me nicely. I grab my cock and plunge back into her. She gasps and whimpers, just broken and struggling to stand. Face to face with my sexy boss, I kiss her cheek and watch her hazy brown eyes struggle to focus.

Holding her steady and pressed to the glass wall by her wrists behind her head, I take my free hand and slide under her propped thigh, under her thick asscheek, between her crack. To find her little brown hole. Her eyes widen in horror as I rub and poke her asshole. Still sloshing my cock in and out of her pussy.

I push my finger in hard, not letting her sphincter warm up to it. She's extremely tight, and by the shock on her face, she's very inexperienced and uncomfortable with this. I pop one knuckle in and she squeals and tries to kick and buck her body. I hold her steady, licking at her face as I watch her eyes, watch every pained expression as I violate her.

I want this woman. I want to keep her, be with her, collect her. And I have a feeling deep down that it's possible. Somehow I feel like she's not just food. I don't know how, but my urges are pushing me onward. So I listen to them. I keep going. I give in to my bloodlust.

I can feel myself getting close. My cock throbbing inside her as I thrust into her wet cunt. Water splashing all around us. My arm up under her propped up leg, finger still in her asshole underneath. I'm so close.

I slide my face down to her neck, licking at her wet skin. Then across to lap under her raised elbow, licking her armpit lewdly. Then down to her chest and cleavage, across the top of her plump breast. Then I clamp my teeth down hard finally into her flesh. Right in the middle of her breast, fangs sinking in on either side of her puffy nipple.

Her duct taped mouth lets out a wail of anguish, utterly shocked, her whole body thrashing around weakly, trying to get away. I hump my dick in and out of her, wiggle my finger in her butt, and suck from her breast as hard as I can. Blood and milk shoots out into my mouth. Warmth and sweetness. Her life essence gushing into me. I feel strength fill me immediately. Life and power flowing through me. Her body goes limp as I pump in and out of her cunt, my cock raging like solid metal inside her.

I drink and drink, her life draining from her body as I hump her up against the wall. In my frenzy of sucking and biting, I accidentally bite my own tongue a bit. How did I do that? Did I mean to do that? I ignore it and slosh the warm fluids around my mouth, blood mixing with blood, flicking my tongue across her nipple the whole time.

I fuck harder and harder, and then one more big thrust inside her. I seize up and grunt like a beast clamped onto her tit. My cum shoots up deep inside her, spurting out against her cervix at the back. I raise my face from her breast, some blood trickling down from little holes around her nipple. I get close to her face, looking into her eyes as I continue to unload deep in her pussy.

I stand there as everything settles, slowly sliding my cock out, laying her down faceup on the shower floor. I turn the water off, remove the duct tape from her mouth and wrists, and sit down on the stone bench along the shower wall. I stare at her, my breath slowing down.

And then.

Her eyes blink. She gasps loudly and sits up. Panting, she looks up at me from the shower floor. Wet and sopping.

It's clear she enjoyed everything I've done to her tonight.

And she smiles and says, "Master." The first of my harem, my wife and queen, waits for her first command.