Vampire Party

Story Info
A real vampire finds pray at a fake vamp party.
2k words
4.21
9.6k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers

Music boomed in my ears, merged with an ambiance of many voices. I sat sipping at the mixed drink, watching the people around me out of the corner of my eye. I didn't care for the band, and the drinks were warm, but there was no place better to meet people than parties; especially these types of parties.

Finally, my eyes landed on a good possibility; she was standing against the wall with a book in her hands and a nervous glance around her any time people got a little too close. A boy came up to her, and after a moment of conversing, she left the wall to walk to a different corner and stood over there, clearly wanting nothing to do with him.

'The shy girls are always hard to get with, but almost always worth it.'

So I got a good look at the book, laughing at the irony; she was here reading that.

'And she's got a sense of humor. Brilliant.'

Luckily, I'd read it before - as most of us did, either in school or to have a laugh. I'd read it for both. Taking my drink with me, I ambled up to the girl.

"That's an interesting choice in reading material."

She looked up, her eyes wide in astonishment. She'd not seen or heard me approaching. "I-I'm just here to drive my friend home."

"That explains why you're hugging the wall reading Dracula. Personally, I don't like the writing style."

"The words too big?" There was a mocking, irritated tone in her voice I just adored.

'Just like a frightened dog; her first reaction is to bite.'

"Oh, no. I just absolutely loath books written in first person, let alone as if they're from journals; particularly journals that aren't real."

"How do you know it's not real?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"So you think vampires are real?" I asked with an amused smile.

"Don't you? I mean, you're here, at this party."

"These people are fakes, freaks or medically ill. The few who do crave blood should start taking their medicine again for their illness. Those who are doing it for attention need to get a life, and the rest of them should probably see a shrink for schizophrenia or lay off the drugs."

"So why are you here?"

"One, I have a medical issue I should be taking medicine for." Her lips twitched in an attempt not to smile. "Two; they serve good mixed drinks. And three, there are always pretty quiet girls here to drive home their friends when they're too drunk to stand."

"Or psychotic girls easy to fuck and leave?"

"I never hit on them; there's crazy-bitch drama in that."

The comment earned me a small, wary smile that was just beyond adorable. I had a feeling this strong girl would be a tiger if we were alone, and I was determined to get her that way - in a bed; preferably mine.

'It isn't easy to do that with these types of girls.'

"Let me guess, you spot the shy girl reading the wrong book and prey on them?"

"I'm not preying on anybody. The only kind of eating I do to women they tend to thoroughly enjoy."

Her cheeks flared deep red, and she looked at her feet, clearly not knowing what to say to that. I leaned against the wall with one arm so that our lips were only centimeters apart. Her heart began pounding faster in her chest. The scent of fear and arousal mingling in the air with blood instantly made me heady.

'I can't stay here much longer.'

"See, shy girls are the best. Do you know why?"

She shook her head and pursed her lips. I doubted she was used to so much attention. Most people left shy people alone after the first rude remark.

"You guys are like puzzle boxes waiting to be opened; it's damn hard to do, but once it's done, there's always treasure inside."

"Treasure?" There was a blaze of fury in her eyes.

'Damn it. She took that wrong.'

"Yes, treasure. You're more than looks; you're refinement, intelligence, and always have surprises."

"I-I have to be home soon,"

"So? The hotel's not far from here."

Before I could go on, before I could make eye contact with her and snag her for good, three boys around twenty or so marched up with their shoulders squared and heads held high. I saw their amber, wolfish gaze and lifted myself away from the wall to prepare for trouble. They had that undertone doggish stink most people wouldn't detect over the thick layer of cologne.

'Just fucking perfect. Does she belong to this pack?'

"Do we have a problem here, Sandra?" The leader of the group asked, glaring at me rather than looking at her.

"N-no. We were just talking about the book I'm reading." Sandra looked about ready to bolt now.

"Don't you have work tomorrow? Why don't we go?" Though worded like a question, the way he said it was more like a command.

It instantly made me want to rip these men to pieces, and the only reason I didn't is because there were three of them and I'd not eaten in two days.

"I'm having fun though, and I work third shift. If I go to sleep this early I'll be too tired to work."

"You've been attached to the wall for the entire party." The second one complained. "How are you having fun?"

"I like talking about books." There was a look of serious distress in her eyes now; she wasn't used to speaking up to these boys.

"Then come and talk to us about it."

"Have you even read Dracula?"

"Well, no, but you can tell us about it."

"It's not the same." She said in a pouty voice.

"It sounds to me like she wants you three to leave her alone." I stated with triumph, leaning against the wall beside her. "I think she wants to talk with me instead."

The leader gave a deep sound similar to a growl, actually making her slide closer to a stranger rather than face a man who was growling at us.

"I'm ready to leave." The leader snapped, taking a step closer.

I got between them, meeting his eyes. "Then find somebody else to take you home, because she isn't."

"I'm not leaving my friend in the hands of some stranger."

"I kind of have a car, Cody." He seemed to have triggered a nerve; this shy girl was so frazzled she'd gotten a backbone.

'I have a feeling she doesn't like men controlling her.'

"Besides, I'm more capable of protecting myself than you three; you're half-drunk and don't know any martial arts."

'Mmmmm. Sexy. This kitty's got claws.'

So beyond turned on by that, I wanted to swoop her up, zip her to the hotel and fuck her brains out before I ate. Too bad I was so damn hungry, and the place was too crowded for that plan to go down very well. The men finally retreated, having no more say. She was clearly not theirs, so that made her free game.

"You want to ditch this place?" I asked her, meeting her eyes to tap into her mind and emphasize on her desire for me and her discomfort of crowds, loud music and strangers.

"Definitely." Sandra whispered, looking a little breathless.

I led the way out, holding her hand to make it clear she was leaving with me. The boys watched the entire time. They were so beyond pissed it was the highlight of my week, let alone my night. The fuckers may own half the damn city, but they had no say here.

'New moons aren't their forte anyway.'

Since the hotel was literally across the street, we didn't even take our cars; I'd already reserved a room, so I simply took her right up to the expensive suite with a huge bed, a hot tub bathtub and a mini bar. She looked around in awe, staring at the room as I shut and locked the door with a Do not Disturb sign on the handle.

"Nice, isn't it?"

"How can you afford this?"

"I've not had to worry about money for a long time." I told her, leading her to the bed.

I sat her down, running my hand along her back as I began to kiss her as gently as I could while working her muscles to help her tense body relax. I avoided her neck as much as possible.

'I want her to enjoy this too. Maybe I can hold back until she's so hot she doesn't notice.'

"Do you like to get rough?" She asked out of the blue, as if afraid to ask.

'Delicious. Just absolutely delicious.'

"Depends; do you like to give or take pain?"

She flushed deep red. "I-I'm a bit of a masochist."

'This is perfect. I never thought I'd land a submissive.'

"You're definitely my type of girl. I didn't bring any whips or rope, but I can slap and scratch...and bite." I nipped on her neck, making her melt with a moan. Feeling the knife and razor marks there, I knew instantly she was at the party to hook up with a 'vampire'. "You like to play with weapons, do you?"

"Yes - oh, god yes. Do you use a knife, or a razor?"

"Something even better." I let my fangs pierce and retract to spill a flow of blood, unsurprised by her startled gasp of pleasure and pain. I began to lap and suck at the blood. She pressed my head closer.

"Please, oh please touch me. That feels so freaking good."

'Isn't that adorable? She doesn't like to swear.'

I hastily removed her belt, jeans and bra with one hand without once glancing away from her neck. Then I began to pinch, scratch and pull on her nipples. When she was substantially squirming, I laid her down as I traced her body with a finger before finally pressing lightly against her clit, bringing a gasp to her lips.

I teased her clit so very lightly. From the way she moved it was driving her insane and probably getting her almost nowhere.

"Stop teasing me," She breathed, tugging at my hair.

I bit down again at the same time as pinching her clit hard, making her scream in delighted pain. Seeing as she wanted it rough, I decided I could finish my meal later. Grudgingly pulling away, I paused long enough to bandage the wound, knowing that would keep it for now.

'I'll stop the bleeding when I'm done. I hate the taste of the anti-coagulant and it makes the blood flow too slowly to enjoy.'

Choking her gently, I forced a kiss, even with the blood still on my lips, while I pinched and pulled at her clit. Finally, I drove three fingers in right away, hammering so hard I knew it'd slightly hurt - but not so bad she wasn't enjoying it.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" I purred into ear. She nodded wildly, having trouble breathing - but not enough to cause problems or even scare her. There was such hunger in her eyes I knew she loved every second I was giving her.

Her body began to move rapidly and more frantically, so I stopped playing with her.

"No, no, not now." She pleaded as if agony.

With a pleased smile, I said "Beg for it, bitch."

"Please master, please let me cum. I need it so bad."

Removing the bandage, I sank in my teeth again, lapping and sucking at the blood while fucking her hard. "Cum bitch." I whispered in her ear.

She came hard, thrashing in a wail of sounds not quite words. I kept going with her blood, knowing she was starting to fall asleep. When I was satisfied, I picked myself up, used first-aid on her wound and ordered her breakfast to be delivered at nine AM, leaving a note on the nightstand.

Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers