All Comments on 'Vampire Spunk Party'

by GentlesirJellyfish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

This is so gross.

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishover 8 years agoAuthor

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, the premise of the story was pretty straightforward that it would involve heavy bukkake. It takes place in a sperm bank, what did you think was going to happen? Unfortunately, Literotica has yet to implement a bukkake category, which I fully intended to put it in intitally, and 'mind control' was the second most relevant theme.

I would sympathize with your opinion more if you went in unaware of what fetishes would be explored, (I never want people to read what they find repulsive) but as it stands I believe the description was sufficient in warning you. I don't understand the point of comments like these, that are only admissions that you find the theme disgusting. Nobody forced you to read it or click on it. I don't post 'disgusting' under stories about gay male, simply because I find it unpalatable. I just move on to something else. So thank you, Anonymous for letting the world know you don't like heavy bukkake, I'm glad we all could get insight into what does not appeal to you. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fetish

Why didn't you put it in the FETISH section? It would fit right in with scat, piss, breastfeeding, etc.

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishover 8 years agoAuthor

I already addressed this. I will direct you to the ridiculously tiny ten word description that Literotica allows: A lesbian vampire HYPNOTIZES a young nurse into loving cum. What does the mind control category entail? Mind Control - erotic HYPNOSIS and mind control.

The fetish category is so unbelievably vague, that it could be anything, and in my experience from posting on other sites, people are generally much more comfortable with cum, a direct byproduct of sexual stimulation, than they are with piss or scat which are actual waste products. It could just have easily gone to the 'lesbian sex' category, since there is plenty of that as well.

Sometimes; *gasps* stories can include more than one element. Crazy I know!!

When that happens readers can be given helpful guidance to ensure that a story contains elements they are comfortable with, such as DESCRIPTIONS and TAGS that highlight what is contained within. Sometimes even the title can be utilized to understand what one might find. Like, Vampire SPUNK party.

I am done explaining my reasoning to you anonymous people who only complain about the categorization. The system implemented here is surprisingly limited. Use the tools at your disposal to find what you want, stop blaming me and other authors when you run into stuff you don't care for, or when you think it belongs somewhere else. The approval panel has the last word on categorization anyway, they provide a second layer of opinion on where it should go and they did not find fault with it.

FortySixtyFourFortySixtyFourover 8 years ago
WHY IS THIS IN THE MIND CONTROL SECTION?!

Just kiddin', it's perfectly clear why you would put it in this category. I also enjoyed the bukkake/excessive cum theme, but the force-feeding cum and hypnotizing was what really made this story hot for me.

Great story, would read a sequel to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You should probably get someone to spellcheck, grammar check, and maybe even plot check your stories...

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishover 8 years agoAuthor

Could you give me examples of what you find fault with? Other than a few comma splices, and one or two typos, I don't see any monumental errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous