Vampires Beginnings

Story Info
A vampire writes down how the race he is apart of began.
1.7k words
4.23
941
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old, shriveled man sat hunched over before his book. He was old beyond age. He and his peers had stopped counting the years long ago. His eyes were almost blind, and so, his nose almost touched the paper while he wrote with his quill. He knew that the younger ones had said:

"Nowadays, you don't write using one of these, you use a computer."

He smiled. There where more wrinkles and furrows in his face than anything else, and when he smiled, his face contorted itself into a grimass that shared only little with a human face.

"Com-puuuh-taaah..."

It sounded so funny. He did not like new technology. For someone like him, who wandered the earth for so long, this kind of technology was more like magic than anything. He remembered someone saying to him:

"When technology as advanced enough for one self, it becomes magic."

He pondered this thought for a moment and came to the conclusion, no technology could not be magic. He knew what magic was, and this was not it. He looked down on his book. It was a big one. Many pages to fill. On the other hand, he hand a long story to tell.

He took his quill and began to write:

In the beginning, there was but one.

In a time before time. In an age of darkness and dispair. One stepped out of the darkness.

His name, forgotten by time, is known as Primus Pater. The first father, or the first of many. He had surrendered his humanity voluntarily to become something new.

Something more than human, but at the same time something less humain.

He became the first of the Vampyr, the first of the blood-drinkers. Or what's now known as a Vampire. Bound by the night and the moon, he prowled in the darkness and hunted the living, since he need their lives to further his own. He sought to find a suitable partner for himself, as he was alone in his predicament. In many experiments he tried to find a way to share his newly aquired powers, but he failed for a long time. When he finally succeeded and created a new vampire he went to great lengths to preserve the method to use, so more of his kind could be created.

His method is passed down as followed:

To create a female vampire, the woman is to be of adult age. She is not to be pregnant, as this state will prevent the transformation and make it impossible to create a vampire, and to not descimate the proliferation of sustenance.

When a suitable female is found. The vampire is to lay with her and perform the act. When the climax is reached the vampire is to bite the neck of the woman and drink her lifeblood. At this time his seed is to enter her cavity and is to kill all of her...

The old man scratched his head with his quill.

"By the life of me... I can't think of a better word... but I can't just write eggs... they will think of them as chickens..."

He murmured, leaving black stains on his scalp. He crossed out eggs and wrote:

... fertility. As to the undead are not to proliferate in a natural way. Life itself has to exit the body, so that a vampire can be formed. When the vampire feels the life seeping out of the woman and vampire to be, he is to open his own veins and feed the woman his on blood, that carries the unlife of his own existence. When, and only when, the woman drinks the blood of the vampire, she will be turned. The blood of the vampire will course through her veins, transported by the beats of her dying heart. And when the transformation is completed, and new vampire emerged from this union.

When a new vampire is created, he is no longer a human being, in fact he is no longer alive. Tha Vampire is for all intents and pruposes is dead. His body is saved from decomposition by unholy powers and his senses are enhanced by the same unholy powers to unnatural degrees. He will no longer crave for food or water, as his only sustenance will be the lifeblood of the living. He will no longer age, as his powers are granted by beings beyond all time. Yet not a single vampire is to die of old age.

But only the Primus Pater was able to create new vampires. For his offspring were all of female sex and therefore not able to provide the neccessary ingredience for proliferation of their race.

The Primus Pater had tried again and again to creat male vampires, but since there was no way of administering his seed, the transformation of male human beings into vampire was all but impossible. As he was desperate to create another male vampire, so he would not be the sole in responsibility to keep his race alive, he tried many times to turn a man. He left a trail of bodies and blood in his wake.

This called forth the Eclisarchie, who in these dark times had set themselves up to protect humanity from the darkness and the evil of the unholy. Their hunters were relentless in their pursue of the Primus Pater and his offspring. And so he was on the move constantly. It was then, he found out, that he and his offspring were not to be killed in normal means. Wounds, even those deadly for normal human beings simply healed, and did not incapacitate one as him or his own.

Only when decapitated and staked and burned, a vampire will truely stay down.

But not only he noticed this, the hunters of the Eclisarchie found this out as well.

Even though his powers where greater than any human being, and he was nye immortal, the Primus Pater was forced to live in the shadows and move in darkness, as not to draw the attention of the hunters too much. He felt every death, of every vampire he had created and was driven further from the humanity he had left in him.

As the ages passed, he became more and more deranged and finally in a land known as Transylvanien, he met a man who would become the second among his race to be of male sex. His name then was Vladymir the third, also known as Vlad Drăculea, which means Vlad, son of the dragon. Today, he is more commonly known as Dracula.

The old man looked at a picture hanging on the wall besides his desk, depicting a young, handsome man with strong determand eyes and an attitude to match. He smiled again and dipped his quill into the ink before continuing on this manuscript...

To turn this man into a vampire the Primus Pater used methods frowned upon by the Eclisiarchie. He orientated himself on the holy book of the Eclisiarchie and twisted the creation of man to his own needs. He had Vlad drink his seed at least once per day for six days, and on the seventh day, he lay with Vlad in performed the act. Since Vlad was of male sex, he had to sodomize him in order to perform the transformation. Upon reaching climax, he was to drink Vlads blood and therefore end his human live. To give him the unholy live of the undead, he then had to open his veins, as he does for creating female vampires, and Vlad had to drink the blood seeping out of the Primus Paters veins.

There and then, the first of many male vampires to come was created, and Vlad Drăculea rose from the bed as new being.

They very soon found out, that Vlad too was now unfertile and was not able to father any more offspring for himself. As for him the same was true as for the female vampires. The unholy, the undead are not the proliferate in normal ways.

On the other hand, the Primus Pater was delighted to find, that Vlad was able to recreate his rites to make new vampires, and from this day onwards, their race multiplied by the thousands. It did not take long for the Eclisarchie to notice, that there were now more then the one male vampire. And so they reinforced their hunters and furthered their efforts to extinguish this unholiest of unlife.

It did take another 400 years for a man to appear, who seemed to be able to withstand the lure of the beast, and fight the vampires on their own terms...

"Are you still here, hunching over that silly book of yours?"

The voice sounded from behind the old man. He straightened up as much as he could and put the quill aside. Upon turning to the intruder he smiled an old but loving smile.

"You know that I must write it down, for it shall not be forgotten."

The intruder stepped out of the shadow and came closer to the old man. He lay a hand on the cheek of the writer and smiled. It was a beautiful and young smile, even if it was of an age beyond that of any human being.

"Come on let it rest for the night. You did not drink for a long time didn't you?"

The old man leaned his head against the hand and closed his eyes in relaxation.

"You know how I hate drinking."

The benevolent smile on the young face remained unchanged.

"I know, and you will survive even without drinking. That I know from my own experience. But, you know, I'd like to lay next to a grape, not a raisin."

Now the old man chuckled and got up from his chair slowly.

"Alright. I will drink, for you. You always charm me for those things."

The young intruder gestured to the door.

"Then come Abraham, much fun is to be have this night. The father has gathered some fine specimens for us."

Abraham nodded and left with his intruder.

"Good Vlad, we will have some fun, but tomorrow I will finish my book."

Vlad shoved his partner through the door and closed it behind him.

The Plaque read: Abraham van Helsing, hunter for his most holy Eclesiarchie.