Vampires in Heat

Story Info
The truth about Vampires who feed during intercourse.
6.9k words
4.08
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers

******************TITLE--VAMPIRES IN HEAT****************

Theme-The truth about Vampires who feed during intercourse

A VAMPIRE'S SEXUAL LIFE as told to Erectus123

I am a vampire! My name is Alphonso Akeldama. Since we are going to be friends, you can call me Alphonso or Alph. Let me be your guide to the world of Vampires. We will start with a brief synopsis of what is known of our species. I will also attempt to strike out any misconceptions and fictions that have arisen from the plethora of novels and short stories produced in the past centuries

****************A BRIEF HISTORY OF VAMPIRES*****************

Although first popularized in English Victorian fiction, evidence of vampires seem to have existed since the beginnings of humankind.

In Lascaux, France, in a grotto well hidden from public view, there is a Paleolithic cave painting, carbon dated to 20,000 years ago, of a vampire biting the throat of a large elk. A smaller work shows the creature attacking a man. How did his cave man know of vampires? We can only guess. The modus operandi of our species, vampires, has allowed us to pass mostly unnoticed for millennium. Much as children were once taught to be quiet, Vampires seek to be invisible to the outside world.

Occasion mentions of Vampires can be found throughout history: The earliest written mention of Vampires can be found in the Egyptian Book of the Dead,

"They are the Keepers of the Book of the Dead; its guardians and protectors. Vampires have extra-sensory hearing, smell, touch, taste and extraordinary powers of flight that defy gravity. They possess supernatural physical strength and can manifest human form or appear as human-sized jackals in the image of Anubis, adorned in Egyptian garb."

In the Homeric tale of the Odyssey, Odysseus restores life to the spirits of the dead by offering his blood to drink. He loses his own life force as a consequence. Circe informs him, on his return, that he had died. The spirits of the Odyssey are vampiric.

In Ovid's Fasti, the Roman chronicles, "They fly at night hideous, screeching and target unweaned children. They snatch them from the crib and gorge on milk-fed flesh and blood."

In the Natural History of Pliny the Elder, we read "For vampires, there is great vitality in the life giving blood. The living (who gave the blood) die so the Vampire can regain life."

The Medieval Alchemist, Hedrick Blotchel (1746) attempt to dissect a living vampire and was the first to notice their genitalia mutation. His dissected specimens and notebooks, preserved in a university vault perished in the Dresden bombing during World War II.

Juan Del Franchi, the gay naturalist who accompanied Napoleon on his conquest of Egypt claimed to have been "infected" by a rent boy vampire in Cairo. The contagion was not by biting but through intercourse. This claim, though accurate, was disputed by his colleagues. Franchi's subsequent incarceration for mutilating a young woman led to his death by guillotine.

Benjamin Franklin wrote of encountering and escaping from a female throat sucker, (a claim unsubstantiated), late one night in Paris (1791) See WikiHistory:Vampires: hidden facts.

Willian Darwin, the brother of the famed Botanist, Charles Darwin, accompanied Charles on the voyage of the SS Beagle. He claimed to have fought off a female vampire on the island of Tarafuogo noting she appeared as a virgin, but after coitus she transformed into a hideous monster. Brian was later institutionalized after attacking a chambermaid.

************ FACTS ABOUT VAMPIRES**********************

You dear Reader, probably think Vampires are a fiction. We are not a fiction!

Let me bring you up to date. I will reveal to you who and what were are.

The public has been influenced by a multitude of writings, starting with Polidori's "The Vampyre" (1819), the first of hundreds of subsequent novels, short stories, and eventual films. For 200 years, similar tales delighted and horrified the public. One of the most recent is Ann Rice's successful novel, "Interview With A Vampire [1991]Mezzo-American."

I'm here, dear Reader, to tell you those stories are bogus. We don't turn into bats, we aren't afraid of crosses or a clove of garlic. You don't need one of the Lone Ranger's silver bullets to kill us. These stories are nonsense, popularized by people who invented these fables. If a vampire turned away from a garlic eater it was probably due to the garlic eater's bad breath.

From the beginning of time, creatures have eaten each other. Early man practiced cannibalism. Many early hominid remains were gnawed on by human teeth. Archaeologists frequently find the bones of early man in situ, broken to suck out the juicy marrow. And why not? Fresh blood tastes great. Many Asian dishes, that originated from cannibalism, revel in the use of blood, usually from pigs or cattle.

Modern society frowns on the consumption of human flesh while practicing mass extermination. A meat eater would call this is "an ungodly waste of good protein?" If you are going to kill people, you might as well carve a good roast out of a victim and chow down. Mezo-American Indians did exactly that. Other examples of human consumption includes the Donner Pass victims(1846), the Andes' plane crash of a soccer team (1971) and of course Jeffry Dahmer, a certifiable cutup. But here is some news for you. Vampires no longer eat their victims. There are plenty of good things out there to eat, why bother.

What we do, is drain just enough blood from our victims to answer our needs and in rare cases, we will infect our victim with what we vamps jokingly call "Dracula's Virus."

Vampires are an endangered population, it's not enough to grab a victim by the throat and drain his blood, but then you have to dispose of the body before anyone's the wiser. Missing person reports are a terrible nuisance if the police finally remember to investigate. The first question always is, "You were the last person they were seen with?" It can be a terrible bother. Such behavior has given us a bad reputation. Modern vamps have learned to avoid killing our victims.

*************A NEW SYSTEM FOR BLOOD NOURISHMENT***************

In every big city there are at least 8 to 12 vamps. Small towns or villages may have fewer or none. Vampires are really a big city thing.

How do vampires acquire their minimal required blood nourishment without causing a decrease in the human population? We have found a logical solution to our feeding needs. Most vamps have part time employment or have secured entry into Funeral Homes and Crematorium Establishments. If a dead body is put on ice, the blood is still palatable up to 36 hours after death. Drinking the blood of the day old dead is not as tasty as an 18 year old virgin, but we all have to make sacrifices and accommodations if we are to survive. This is a workable solution. Such specialized employment has made it possible to meet my needs and that of many others. Of course warm fresh blood, like bareback sex, is much preferred by the palate but sometimes one must make exceptions.

I work the night shift at the Janic Crematorium, a part of the Bellavista Funeral home franchise that is found across the US. Although you have probably seen the many local funeral homes, there are only a few regional crematoriums. In my case the actual site of the crematorium is not in the funeral home premises. It's about 50 miles away, but don't tell anyone. People get upset. Crematoriums are a specialized service. You can't just stick them anywhere.

Bellavista has a website and performs cremation services for many other parlors. If you call one of our offices or chat on line you will speak to our receptionist, Polly. She has a beautiful English accent and a gentle manor. I have met her a number of times. She doesn't look as good as she sounds, a few extra rolls of fat, but then again she is eating more than most of us. We have few visitors at the Janic Crematorium. Our special agents or drivers collect the bodies, bag them and gurney them out of their homes and arrange the burning of the corpses. This usually takes place within 3 days of arrival. I get to drive the dead bodies or "stiffs" from the local office, out to the burn site every few days. I say "stiffs" with all due respect. Riga mortis is quite complete by that point. This phenomenon is caused by the skeletal muscles partially contracting.

Of course the best jobs for vampires are right in the Funeral home. Those vamps get to drain blood from the deceased within hours of the dead arrival. The downside of working there is having to put up with the families who congregate to hear some religious fop give a eulogy, telling them how wonderful Uncle Donald was even if the fop never met him.There again, life as in death, is a compromise. Sometimes you'll put up with a lousy waiter if the food is really good.

I shy away from encounters with the public. I prefer to stay away from the funeral homes when possible. I prefer the quietness of the Crematorium, where only the roar of our gas fired furnace interrupts the stillness of the night. As the limo load of corpses go up in flames I walk out back and gaze up at the star filled universe whose light is refracted into a million fractals by the heat of the oven pouring out of the chimney.

It is an old saw among us, that Vamps have a terrible sense of humor but a terrific sense of smell, far better than bloodhounds? We can tell if a woman is having her period over 20 feet away. To our highly developed sensory apparatus it is a heavenly odor that surpasses the finest French perfumes. We can also tell if a woman, particularly a window, has had recent sexual activity. As strange as it seems, when women are in their most vulnerable state, someone usually comes along, a relative or a clergyman or a vampire to take advantage.

****************OUR SECRET MUTATION REVEALED******************

Now I'm going to let you in on a secret, one that even Ann Rice doesn't know. A modern vampire has a sped up cell metabolism, the ability to replicate our body cells ten times faster than humans. In addition, Vampires under certain conditions can transform into other creatures and then back again.These leaps into transmogrification are not without risks. At some point in the last thousand years, one of our ancestors transformed into an octopus and on changing back to his previous "human" form an odd mutation carried over. Certain morphological qualities of the octopus remained with him. How or why this occurred, we leave to the geneticists to figure out. In any event, this mutation led to a significant alteration in our ancestor's creation of additional vampires. There was a distinguishing change in our subsequent methodology due to this most unusual mutation.

We developed a new trick beyond the old school grab, throat bite and life fluid drain. Yes, that ballet pirouette is still in our repertoire if we choose to use it, but mind you, we have developed a far more insidious device thanks to the unusual happenstance. Our penises looks normal in the gym shower room or when pressing iron in a tight pair of short shorts with our cock or balls peeking out at the pant sleeve bottom or as we fold you into our arms in the dim light of your bedroom when you get to see us nude. But if you were to carefully and forcibly roll back our foreskin, there you will see a row of tiny teeth and tiny suckers, much like an octopus' mouth. This examination is not possible unless we voluntarily release the contracting penis muscle that controls our foreskin, but this adaption permits us to suck our feminine victim's blood through their uterus while in the throes of intercourse.

Our sperm has developed the unique ability to cauterize our victims so they do not bleed very much after coitus has been completed. Sadly, our victim's "pussy" might be sore for a few days, but afterwards they will be boasting that our sexual performance was a heady "fuck of a lifetime." Of course "tastes are tastes," as the Italians say, (gusti sono gusti), and whether we are fucking to suck blood from a woman's vagina or deep in some gay boy's butt, attached to his intestinal lining like a tapeworm, the results are much the same. We are nourished and they have the climax of a lifetime. Of course that brings on additional social problems we must navigate. Once we have had sex with them, they often become determined to marry us or keep us for themselves. We have various tricks to forestall their amorous addictions. You can figure that out for yourself.

Now what is good for the goose is good for the gander, or so they say. Female vamps have a similar mutation. Since both genders have this mutation, it would lead one to believe the genetic packet is tied to the x-chromosome. As you might expect, deep down the vaginal canal of a femvamp are a series of mini dentures and suckers that perform the same function on a penetrating penis as male vamp penises do within a human female's vaginal canal.

Interestingly, only men with very short penises, that do not arrive in the vagina profunda, are safe from inoculation by a femvamp. Specialized vaginal secretions will anesthetize the offending penis and although the penis will show micro penetrations, it will heal up within several days. A hormonal addictive agent injected into the blood will compel the victim to return numerous times to taste the forbidden fruit. This is required as the femvamp secretions that act to turn a normal human male into a vamp are less potent than that of the male spermatozoa and several doses are needed before a vampire can be created.

You are probably asking, if you have sex with a vampire what is the biological mechanism that permits this blood extraction? There is a simple answer. In the head of our sperm, of which our ejaculate will number in the thousands, each spermatozoa contains a dose of Antithrombin, a small protein molecule that inactivates several enzymes of the coagulation system. Antithrombin is an amino acid produced by our liver. In vamps, a duct leads from the liver into the seminal tract. Its purpose is to keep our victim's blood from coagulating while we are practicing coitus and draining the victims blood at the same time.

If we do not wish to neutralize a healthy immune system, we contact the Antithrombin duct and you get off free. On the other hand, if we wish our bloods to mingle we allow the Antithrombin duct to flow and our bloods mingle--and believe me dear, you are toast--and a newly hatched vampire just a few days old, what we call a virgin. And as a virgin, you will probably be feeling weak. In that case, I'd suggest you pay a visit and apply for employment at your local friendly mortuary or as noted previously, what we call with a note of sarcasm, "Our blood bank." The employment officer will be very understanding.

When I feel the designated subject is unsuited for infection into "vampdom" or for reasons of my own sexual need, as I might desire to continue a sexual relationship with a "normal" human. The option is simple, as you might guess, using a robust condom or the old church approved method of withdrawal. Sad to say the withdrawal method is not always successful. I had two withdrawal failures out of thousands of successful attempts. I hasten to assure you that in a nourishment sense, those failures were not failures as they produced two blood relatives that have given me great pleasure in the many years past. The downside is whenever you create another vampire you are increasing the competition for blood.

Do male vampire's have to worry about birth control? Of course nothing compares to bareback coitus, don't let anyone fool you. But does bareback coitus produce offspring? No, our sperm is not designed not for procreation. We do not create children. Our purpose is to create other vampires, to transform normal men or women into our subspecies, not to father them. How tedious child rearing would be for a busy vamp?

As you might expect, some vampires have managed to infiltrate themselves in positions of great power. Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler are prime examples. Stalin's corpse, on view in his glass coffin is not his body, it is actually a wax rendering. Why? Because when a vampire dies, and death is inevitable for living creatures, the bonds of our molecular structure disintegrates. Why was Hitler's body was never found? Why? Because when a vampire dies his or her body simply turns to a pile of white dust. Just wait and see if a few of our noted politicians bodies are going to be found after death.

How easy is it to kill a vampire? As easy as killing anyone, provided you cut the head off the vamp. A headless vamp is a dead vamp, it is as simple as that. That is the reason, understandable, that we shy away from violence. As long as the public do not know our true identity we are safe.

**************MY MOST RECENT DATING EXPERIENCE****************

Now that I've brought you up to date on the hows and whys of vamps, let me recount a recent dating experience. A week ago I attempted to seducing a ripe 19 year old female in Los Angeles.

Judy Tramitro was a good student, a high school cheerleader when her time was ripe. I met her at a dive bar in Hollywood three weeks ago. She gave me her cell number and said,

"Please keep in touch."

Of course, that was my heart's desire.

I called her on a Friday evening and we agreed to meet Saturday night at "Reno's Hot Bar," a place I just love. It is out on the western flank of the Sunset strip, decorated like an old fashioned bordello with red and scarlet paint and lacy window curtains. They have a Chianti bottle with a colored candle on each of the small circular tables.

If you know the bartender as well as I do, you can palm him two hundred dollar bills and he'll give you a key to one of several small rooms in the basement. There is a winding staircase behind a curtain to the left of the band stand where a tuxedoed piano player tinkles the ivories most nights. You may think $200 is hefty tip but try getting a motel accommodation in the late evening on the Sunset Strip, it could run you $300-400 unless you try a hooker motel and there it will still cost you $200 and you could catch chlamydia off the bathroom sink. The rooms in the basement are small, like you might find in an NYC hotel. A double size bed and a small bathroom with a shower. Tight quarters, but convenient for its purpose, i.e., sex. Of course you always leave a tip for the maid who cleans up after you.

I got to "Reno's" a good 15 minutes early, grabbed a stool at the bar, looked around and to my surprise, Judy was already there. She was dressed in a skintight spandex flesh colored blouse that was partially unbuttoned. I could clearly see her two heavy breasts and her perky nipples. Her sequin mini skirt was so short that as she turned on the chair you could see her tiny pink thong.

We sat together at the bar. I was trying to make conversation. I mentioned Arrowsmith was appearingNo, in town next week. She had no idea who they were.

"No, Judy, he wasn't one of the Beatles."

I guess not everyone is a Rock and Roll fan. Although my appearance is that of a middle aged man, my true age is far older. I find it is sometimes an effort to find common ground with the seductive youth of this generation who know little of history, art or music. We ended up discussing the latest shenanigans of the Kardashians, a subject on which I am not truly conversant.

I was drinking an old fashioned Gin Martini. But now Judy was up to her third green Apple Vodka Martini. I thought to myself, her blood must be awful sweet tonight. When I saw she was looking a bit woozy, I asked her if she'd like to go to a more private place. To me, she looked ready to pass out, her eyes were like slits.

"Oh yes, I could use a little action to get my blood moving," she said and then her eyes opened up like saucers.

erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers
12