Vampires in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing what that meant I excused myself for a minute to get a key from my bartender buddy.

It must have taken all of 3 minutes, but when I got back to her, some guy was already seated to her left trying to sweet talk her. His palm was already resting on her knee. I could see from the way his pants were bunched up, he already had an erection. I glared at him, my eyes must have turned red because he got up quickly and left in the flaccid state.

"Oh you are such a cock blocker," said Judy with an amused expression on her face.

I grabbed Judy under the arm.

"What are you looking for?" I said. "A threesome?"

She laughed as I helped her navigate the narrow spiral staircase in those six inch heels. Moments later we were in front of a red door marked #1. It was one of the basement rooms I mentioned before. I unlocked the door and pushed her gently inside. Soft music was already playing and the lights were dim.

"Oh sweetie, I just gotta pee," she said, flinging off her high heels and heading into the bathroom.

She busied herself in the bathroom. I could hear her pee, it sounded like what you'd expect from a mare. She then began coughing like a farm animal.

"Oh excuse me, I think I ate too many salty pretzels at the bar. Something is caught in my throat."

I thought to myself, you'll have something else caught in you throat very soon, but I said nothing.

After a few minutes she recovered and came back into the bedroom. I handed her a lit hash pipe with my favorite blend of premium Moroccan Hashish. We shared the pipe bowl hunched over it like two Algerian natives. The room filled with perfumed smoke that gave off an odor of the hash resin and the chalky fragrance of my carved clay meerschaum pipe, whose bowl looked just like a testicle. The pipe warmed our hands and browned as the hash burned.

Judy said, "I've never tried this heady stuff before."

As I knew it would, the hash eased all her inhibitions out the window. Hash has the side effect of making you very relaxed and agreeable to close the evening with sex.

"Where did you get this stuff?" She said, "it's wonderful."

My cousin is with the diplomatic corp stationed in Morocco. He sends it to me every so often in a plain postal envelope mixed with tea leaves. It is an easy thing to separate the leaves from the hash but the tea add a floral note uncommon in hash smoke.

"Oh that's great," Judy said, as she started to undress.

"Oh, I can see you really feel like celebrating, I don't want you doing anything you might regret tomorrow."

"Well, you are like your cousin."

"What do you mean?"

"I can see you are trying to be diplomatic." We both laughed.

She reached out and grabbed my trousers by the crotch, her hand tightened on my cock which was already firm.

"No regrets Alfonso. This is what I want. I really feel a strong need for a big cock tonight.

Maybe it is the drink, or the drug, I don't know but if you don't get your dick inside me soon I'll go back upstairs and the first guy I see, gets to fuck me."

"No need for that Judy. My cock hasn't failed me yet."

She still was holding tightly to what was now a full erection.

"I think it is big enough to hit my best spots."

"Yes, fortunately I'm well endowed."

I quickly undressed and we were both nude in minutes. I rolled down her stockings with glee. So few girls even wear them anymore. Nylon has that special sexy smell. God, I remember well the 30's and 40's, even the 50s were the time for stockings, but let me describe the evening with Judy before I digress into war stories of the distant past.

"Turn around honey, I want to get in you from the back so I can feel you beautiful ass against my balls, you'll find my cock is plenty long enough."

"My ass isn't too fat?"

"Not at all, its fine, just perfect."

"Are you wearing something?"

"I like to get started with a bareback feel for the territory, then if you like I'll slip a condom on before I come."

"I'm on the pill so you can enjoy yourself and cum as you like."

"Hey were you serious about doing a threesome?"

"Oh no, I was just kidding..." she said but her eyes told me a different story.

"Because I know the bartender and he'd be down here with a big erection in 30 seconds."

"Really? How big?"

"It's a whopper, I was in the bathroom with him once and he turned around and well, it was enormous. You like big dicks, Judy?"

"My ex's cock was 9 inches, being a guy you wouldn't know, but when you have sex with one that large you can still feel it, as if it is in you, even into the next day."

"Sounds like you want Trager. Hold on I'll call him down."

"Oh I'm so embarrassed."

"No need. We are all going to have some fun and both our dicks will meet you in the middle."

Judy giggled at that.

"Would you mind if I take his big cock in my vag and you fuck me in the ass?"

"Not at all, I love your ass."

"Let me shower and douche," said Judy, "while you get Trigger, was that was his name?"

"Close, but it was Trager."

She hurried off to the bath and I called my buddy on the intercom. Judy wasn't aware that I was a vampire and that my buddy Trager was one also.

Trager was down in a few more seconds than 60, but damn close. He was carrying three margaritas in very large frosted salted glasses.

Judy was still in the shower so we had a chance to make our plans.

I told Trager I didn't think she was ready for the vamp life and that he shouldn't infect her. He said he'd do his best to hold back, admitting that on occasion he'd been unable to resist if it was a really good fuck and the gal had nice tits.

"That she has bud, two big ones like cantaloupes, a narrow waist and shapely ass and a pretty face to match."

"Her lips?" Trager asked.

"I'd say the perfect full lips of a born cock sucker."

He smiled at that.

I was sure I'd be able to hold back while fucking her, but I knew there was a risk and I didn't want to reveal my true identity to Judy. I was sure she would think I was crazy if I told her I was a vamp.

We waited, Judy arrived in a bathrobe, one that was kindly provided by the management. She was nude underneath and the robe's belt was loose. As she leaned forward to take her drink the robe opened and her breasts, plump and erect looked delectable. Her alveoli were large and her nipples long enough to get a good grip on. Trager instantly got a visible boner that Judy noticed and blushed.

We each finished our drinks and Trager said,

"Guys, let's get to it, I gotta get back upstairs a few minutes before closing time and I don't want us to be rushed."

Judy peeled of her robe as if a stripper and sat down on the bed. She was about 5'6'' and she slid over gracefully as possible to the center of the bed. Trager lost no time stripping down. He was taller than I by a few inches and very muscular. There were thick hair on his shoulders and chest and his big cock was fully engorged.

I was surprised when Judy moved forward and grabbed his big balls in her two hands and began to suck his cock like it was the last banana in the market.

"Slow down hon or I'll cum before I get inside you," said Trager.

Before Judy eased up and leaned back, she popped each of his hairy balls in her mouth, one by one as her mouth was too small to get them both in at the same time. She was still holding his cock in her right hand as Trager embraced her and got his mouth over her left breast. I didn't expect it, but I felt jealous and wished I had first dibs on those honeydews.

Trager was embracing her like a lost love even before I got my pants off. I watched as he switched tits as I got my shirt off. As I dropped my pants onto the chair, Trager had shifted to her waist and was eating her pussy and she was enjoying it, her eyes were rolling around and the mouth was open so I walked round and kneeled in front of the bed and pushed my dick in right through those swollen ruby lips and into her mouth.

She was surprised, her eyes opened wide but she couldn't complain as I was stuffed in and moving deeper. All she could do was moan.

I let her suck for a few minutes, I wasn't in any rush. I was surprised at how professional she sucked cock, rolling her tongue around the head and tonguing the pee hole.

"This babe has been around the block more than once," I thought.

After I felt a cum load was on its way, I pulled out to let the big guy, my dick, relax. I wanted to spend as much time fucking her as possible and didn't want a premature ejaculation to cut the fun.

Once I pulled out Trager swung around and by now her puss was dripping with his saliva, it was as wet as a flying fish jumping for the moon. He mounted her and her legs rose up to encircled his waist.

Trager wasn't one to leave a wet puss time to dry out, his erection, a good nine inches and probably 2 inches wide, at least an inch longer than mine, swung into action and be lost no time inserting it in her vaginal cleft. He pushed it home with a strong buck that seemed to knock the wind out of her sails. She lay motionless on her back for a while, nursing her vag into the fierce war she'd embarked on. Trager was fucking her as fast as hummingbird's wings. I could hardly see his cock as he humped her rapidly and she was breathing hard.

I motioned to him that I was ready to claim her ass so he pulled her on top of him as he kept fucking up into her swollen red pussy. The target in sight, I crept up behind and bent down, my long tongue licking her rose bud of a butt hole. Quickly I lubed her with saliva and used my fingers to open her wide enough to take my cock's head. I fingered her for about 2 minutes. Her ass hole was very tight. First one finger probed and then two and then three digits stretching her as Trager worked her hips up and down.

Sensing she was now opened for business, I put my wet cock up to her rose bud and slowly entered her, first an inch, then two holding back until I could feel her anus ring was relaxing. Trager was still working her and as he penetrated I let my dick jumped in about two inches more. That elicited a cry of pain from Judy so I backed off and waited a bit.

No longer willing to worry about her pain I grabbed her by her hips and sank all my seven inches of cock flesh right up her tight ass.

I could feel Trager's big dick lancing her from the front. It was like there was a piston inside her pussy that rubbed against my cock. I admit that turned me on. It was jerking me off as I pumped slowly. Then Trager let out a loud scream and at the same time I could feel his cock pulsating, filling her sacred cavern with his cream. Then he pulled out abruptly.

Why not, I thought, I might as well try her vagina. I pulled out and spun her around. I jammed my cock hard inside her. Her pussy was wet with her secretions and a ton of Trager's wad. Her puss felt so good, I increased speed and then I lost it. My dick took on a life of its own, my penis head swelled, expanding into her tight vagina. There was no way I could pull out. Trager sat back on his haunches jerking the still flowing cum from his cock. He wiped his wet cum on the side of the pillowcase.

"Oh that was fierce Babe," he said, as he got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

There I was, my cock locked deep in her uterus. I could hear Trager running the shower. I was too swollen to get loose. My dick had penetrated her so deeply that I knew I was not going to be able to pull out quickly. My cock had formed what we vamps politely call "The Plug."

"The Plug" is a particular Vamp thing, very few humans have this eccentricity. It is a primordial swelling that guarantees the female can't escape. It precedes the sperm insemination and facilitates it. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying every pulsation as my hot sperm filled up her puss. It felt heavenly. I liked ass fucking with my balls slapping away at her ass, but her puss felt so good. She lay quietly and I could feel her cervix tighten around my cock.

"Don't go," she whispered, "stay inside me."

I tried, but eventually the laws of nature took over and my dick slowly reduced itself from the hyper swelling and I thought I could have started to ease my way out when.

"Oh my God, she's 'hypered' on me," I said out loud.

I opened my eyes and Trager was back from the bathroom and was drying his cock with a hand towel and then massaging his big cock with some creamy bath lotion and laughing.

"You dumb fuck, didn't you know," he exclaimed. "Her eyes have turned red."

Oh no, of course I could not see her eyes from when I was positioned in her ass. Once I got inside her vag the feeling was so heavenly I had my eyes closed. I tried to pull out, I pulled forcibly, but I could not get my dick out of her.

He must not be kidding, if her eyes are red that means she is one of us and she was infusing me with her blood as I sat pinned inside her.

"She's fucked you good," said Trager, "I could feel her tightening on me but I just got out in time."

I relaxed, knowing by tonight I'd be in a high fever situation from the transfused blood. I knew from experience I'd pull through. Fucking a femvamp is something I have only accidentally done twice in over 600 years. It won't kill you but it ain't nice. It's like getting transfused with the wrong type of blood.

No wonder I was so overwrought with passion, I didn't understand why I was so immersed in coitus, but now I knew why. Foolishly, I was being a gentleman and thought I was sparing her because she was too innocent to be turned into a vamp. Oh yes, femvamps are far more devious than we males.

Finally as if I laid on a spring, he pussy shot me out like a cork from a pop gun. I fell back grabbing my dick. The telltale puncture marks looked like a tattoo of tiny tears engraved on the base of my cock's staff. There were also tiny drops of crimson blood.

.

Judy turned to me, yes, her eyes were blood red. And in that moment she appeared not as a 19 year old buxom virgin but in her true form. She looked like a 600 year old femvamp. Her face was wrinkled with blotchy skin, her lips thin with ugly pustules, her beautiful blond hair was now dark and ratty, her tits, previously so beautiful and proudly erect were now a mass of pendulant wrinkled skin. Her ass was covered with loose wrinkled skin and bristled grey hair, as was her vagina that revealed itself as an ugly scary gash.

And then magically her eyes turned blue and the true vision reversed and now she was Judy, her beautiful self, once more as cute as a high school cheerleader.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a hevamp? If I'd know you still could have butt fucked me, we'd both have enjoyed it, but I would never have transfused you if I'd known"

.

"Guys," said Trager, with a big grin on his face, "maybe you two are the same blood type, if so there will be no negative reaction."

Judy stuttered, "I don't know my blood type."

"Well, there are only three vamp blood types," said Trager, as he squirted more cream on his now flaccid but still very large penis, busy massaging his large organ and balls.

"What is your blood type," he said, looking at me?

"I'm Zx3 I said. At least that's what I was told the last time my blood was tested by a vamp medic over fifty years ago."

"Are you ok?" said Trager.

Judy had started crying with deep snorting breaths.

"It's 1 in 3 old pal, good luck. I gotta get upstairs for the closing," said Trager. "See you guys."

He approached Judy, "Best fuck in a long time, doll."

"Nice big penis," said Judy, "my favorite flavor of the month."

"Thanks for sparing me," said Trager.

"And you, for sparing me," said Judy.

"Well, honey bun," said Trager, "you weren't my date and Alphonso said not to transfuse you."

And with that answer in hand, Trager slipped into his pants and flip flops, threw his sleeveless T-shirt over his shoulder,

"Stop by for a drink when you get upstairs," and left us.

Judy turned to me, "I just want you to know it felt so good having your big cock inside me."

"As good as Trager's?"

"Yeah, I liked yours better."

Of course I didn't believe her.

We sat there, still in the nude. My dick still swollen and leaking cum on the bed sheet. We looked at each other and then I broke the silence.

"What revol-tin development," I gasped, as if I was Ralph Kramden of the "Honeymooners."

I doubt if Judy caught the connection but we both convulsed in laughter and embraced, but I knew if she was of a different blood type the next 24 hours were going to be hell.

"Why don't you take me home with you," said Judy, "just in case?"

"What a nice thing to say," I looked at her. She was still nude and succulent as a sugar cane.

I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"If my cock wasn't so sore I'd fuck you again, pardon my French."

"I'll take a raincheck on that," she said.

We both got up and headed for the shower.

************POSTSCRIPT

Dear reader, I hope you have found this revealing story of interest. If you would like to meet, you can find me frequenting dive bars and bathhouses in both Los Angeles and New York. On vacation I might show up in London or Paris. Whether you are straight or gay, I have a splendid cock to initiate you into our way of life. If you are timid we can just have sex, I can't promise you there will be no side effects but I will do my best to avoid any slip ups.

As we say in the old country of Transylvania, "un moment bun va fi avut" or in plain English, "A good time will be had." Let me now pass the baton back to Erectus123 who has been tempted to jerk off during the story but so far has controlled himself.

Dear Esteemed Reader,

I hope this story was entertaining. Alphonso has permitted me this interview and allowed me to enter it in the Halloween Contest. Please be kind enough to favor it and give it a good vote.

Your comments and emails as always are welcome.

Best regards,

Erectus123

12