All Comments on 'Vampiric Boobies'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was going to give this five stars anyway for the intelligent, non-romantic depiction of vampirism; and didn't notice the author's name until I finished. Another solid story.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 12 years ago
marvellous!

You are very inventive MEH.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Excellent

Another original innovative story weaving horror and eroticism together in a seamless manner.

Long live killer breasts!

Should've been in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A most unusually erotic tale with such sensuality!

I've often thought how powerful it is to have large breasts that are so desired. I never envisioned the possibility of weaving an erotic horror tale such as this!

Your creativity should be commended as it was not a scary horror story but an arousing tale of the dark side that has left me WET beyond my belief!

Thank you for posting this!

Kisses,

Steph

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Correction . . .

It did make the competition - good luck with this!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Master

has done it again. Thank you. It was a great treat, what am I going to read now??????Oh mayby I just go back and "visit" with Phill? How is he?? Is he ever going to come out and play??? Say "HI" from me.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
You

have mentioned "A Succubus for Halloween". Is this a different story? Has it been posted here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi

Manyeyedhydra are u a oy or girl?

HurbsterHurbsterover 12 years ago

Always nice to see the bad guys get theirs, hate it when you kill off nice guys in your stories. Good stuff.

HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago
No choice

That final choice was no choice at all.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Outstanding

A silly title for an excellent story. Acarina's a great character. The 'choice' is a nice bit of self-deception on her part. It makes her a much more rounded (heheh) character. Great work!

tdkb1916tdkb1916about 6 years ago
So Sexy

Corruption is soooo sexy. The way you have Acarina act so softly and suggestively, all while draining the life out of her prey put me over the edge!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I read erotica to laugh at something bad

Your title immediately piqued my interest as I am Romanian myself and wanted to see how horribly butchered the representation of Romanians was. I was not disappointed. First, most Romanians aren't blond, they are black or brown haired, but no biggie really. Second, Acarina is not a Romanian name, Florea or Viorica are much more common and distinctly Romanian. Third, the accent is all wrong, Romanians pronounce w's normally you gave her a German accent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with another poster that the final choice wasn't really a choice. He had made his choice earlier on when he tried to get her breasts off of him, but she didn't let him go. Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

A fun read and interesting means of feeding. Agreed on other comments, the choice was no more than playful seduction. I did wonder if she'd let him live but blank his memory. Then again, did he deserve to. The trade is is in with no thought other than money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous