Vampy Vicki 01

Story Info
Vic gets caught wearing Vampy Vicki costume.
2.7k words
4.09
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampy Vicki 01

Hi, I'm Vic and I'm the guy who couldn't even get picked last. I mean, I got picked first when the guys needed a shower room towel boy, like all the time, but that was about it. And I would like to tell you that I carried a certain level of popularity about me, but that's just because if I didn't show up at the sports fields to not get picked, well, someone would always come over and pick me up because they looked forward to their "after game" showers. Not that they ever showered.

Anyways, I do practice the art of cross dressing, but I would be lying if I said that I am a traditional cross dresser. It's just something that I do in the comfort of my apartment a couple of days a week. I mean, I have been practicing my fetish for quite a while and even I will admit that my skills have improved, but I keep it at home and behind the closed door of my apartment. I have dressed in shorts and jeans that clearly were not of the male gender styles and walked from my apartment to my SUV and back before like three times, but I'm not sure that anyone even noticed me. The good news about that is I can honestly say on my Chang homepage that I have presented myself to the outside world before. The bad news is that people who live in apartment complexes just don't spend much time milling about in the parking lot. But I have given the outside world a chance to peek me in the past, so it's their bad if they weren't looking out of their window.

And speaking of my Chang homepage, I created it as Vampy Vicki just to make it harder for people to put two and two together to figure out who I really am. I mean, it's like "forever" between Vic and Vampy Vicki, right?

Anyways, another thing I had developed was a, well, a fantasy, I guess. I never log off of Chang without browsing a little on Chang's Goth Girls thread. I like the models and I like their costumes, but what always stuck in my head was how alluring and sexy it looked with the models having most of their butt cheeks hanging out. LOL, fishnets covered or bare, it's a look that I really like.

Now, granted, it was basically the same as normal thong lingerie or even modern thong bikinis, but something about the models caught my attention and generated my fantasy. I mean, the corsets and the capes didn't hurt, but the fishnet tights look really appealed to me. Thus, a fantasy was born.

Now, it's not "shocking or breaking news" that even if I could pull together a costume that would allow me to live out my fantasy, well, it's no secret that I would have no where to go and show off my vampy goth vampire persona. But that's where Chang comes in, right? I mean, the selfie folders are right there on the left side of my homepage, so my late summer goal was to search out and piece meal together my fantasy look. And please, give me credit for not waiting until the last minute, not that I would have a Halloween party to attend or anything.

Also, forgive me for saying it again (and again and again), but I think my backside would generally be considered as a desirable shape and size, so, LOL, I had to do this now while I still had such a pleasing shape and size. Which you can judge for yourself by searching for Vampy Vicki on Chang. Just don't leave any comments about how my ass will considered fat within two years. I mean. let's live for today and today's moment, OK folks?

Anyways, thanks to the thousands of sexy and costume websites that keep going no matter what the economy is doing, pulling a fantasy vampy goth vampire costume took less than an hour. I mean, seriously, type in sexy costumes and the websites just kept coming and coming.

But I had an issue. I mean, come hell or high water, my delightful butt globes were going to be exposed, but the easy way, with any type of thong, gave me what I wanted in the back, but simply didn't work in the front. It just doesn't work. Even with my small package, thongs just don't contain anything in the front, so I continued to work on a solution.

But I was hell bent, so I cheated, sort of. So, praise those who developed the leotard and praise them for offering different styles and colors, I guess. I wasn't going to get the slight peek of my slim belly that I also hoped for, but the thong style backside drove it all home. I mean, if you're going to attempt to fulfill a fantasy, you need to get it your best to get what you want, right?

Again, with only the promise of selfies as my exposure, I went about buying a few leotards in various colors, a deep purple corset to help define my waistline, LOL, like nine pairs of fishnet tights in various colors, a new short dark bob cut hair piece, a beefed up dark magic makeup kit, a shiny cape that oops, barely cover half of my globes when I was standing and heels that threaten to send me to my early grave. Or at least to my vampire coffin.

Also, I only went the way of the vampy goth vampire to have a costume "look" that I liked and because having black as a base color for basically everything actually made a few other things easy to manage, so I managed with them and came out quite pleased with my Halloween party "in waiting" appearance. I mean, damn, black shade based facial makeup really stands out, doesn't it?

I will admit right here and now that wearing the leotard as my base and with the fishnet tights over the leotard and then the corset over both of them didn't exactly provide the look that I wanted, but it was a start and I still had two months to fix all of that to be prepared for a Halloween party that I wasn't going to be invited to.

I mean, "ugh, snap!" was my initial mirror reflection statement, but I had the beginnings of the look I wanted, two months to go and no worries of anyone else seeing me to make any stupid comments before I figured out a better middle section transition solution. But I had the rear flesh that I was looking for and the silky cape that didn't cover much of my meaty flesh, so I was half way home. And with no worries about being caught.

Also, LOL, I cheated again and posted a couple of side view selfies while wearing a thong. LOL, while standing perfectly still because a boy in a thong needs to stand perfectly still or risk releasing the Kraken. Even if the Kraken is a baby Kraken.

Anyways, working out the unsightly issues between the leotard, the fishnet tights and the corset wasn't easy, LOL, although I tried, a lot. Or in other words, I fell into the costume fantasy trap and kept wearing the vampy combo, a lot. I mean, the combo looked weird in the middle area because of all of the layers, but my cheeks were almost fully exposed and that's what I really wanted, so that was something, right?

Well, with almost two months to go from a Halloween party invite that was never going to come my way, I suppose you can guess that there must at least be something to write about today. And you would be correct because my friend Todd, who had a slim chance of being invited to a Halloween party or any other type of party caught me off guard recently. And oh boy, do I ever mean that he caught me off guard! And it all started with his texts.

"Vic, I'm in your parking lot."

"Ah, Todd, I'm sick. Go home."

"I'm vaccinated and entering building."

"Todd, cough, cough, go home. Bye."

"Knock, knock, I'm on the steps."

"Todd, turn around, I'm sick."

"You fell asleep with your head on my lap last night."

Well, that didn't happen folks. I mean, I might have yawned or something, but most people will tell you that it's basically impossible to nibble on canvas cargo shorts.

"I was sick, so that doesn't matter. Go home, Todd."

I mean, it's not like anyone has ever listened to me anyways.

Knock, knock, knock.

Well, he already knew I was in the apartment and all, so I sheepishly opened my apartment door.

"Whoa, do I have the wrong apartment or do I have exactly the apartment, Vic?"

"Shut it, Todd, I was just fulfilling a selfie dare from one of my Chang followers, that's all."

"Oh, and you just happened to have these articles of clothing laying around? Huh? Waiting for an online selfie dare to come around? Huh, Vic?"

I mean, seeing how I opened the door already, I was going to invite him inside, but I guess the way he swooshed passed me with a body check was basically the same as an invite to step inside anyways, right?

"Wow, best online dare ever! And ooh la, la, look at those (slap, slap) shapely cheeks hanging out and all (slap, slap, squeeze, smack)."

"Todd, stop being an asshole and stop grabbing my ass. In these fishnet tights. While my ass is hanging out. And all. And since you caught me, you might as well call me Vicki for today. Vampy Vicki, but only for your silence about things."

"Hmmm, beer me up Vampy Vicki (smack) and then, you know, (squeeze) sex me up."

"Well, I'm wearing like three layers of clothing, so stop poking around. And by the way, let's not think about "sexing" anything up, but I will get you a beer. For your silence."

"Or we can not be silent in your bed."

"Again Todd, stop acting like an asshole and stop acting like you want to fuck me. Now, sit down and find something on the TV to watch and I'll be right back with your beer. For your silence about all this."

"Jinx! You just said "asshole" twice in a row, so let's talk about that."

"Ah, you want to talk about a jinx, Todd? For your silence?"

"No, I want to talk about doing you in or out of that sexy costume. And I promise you, you won't be silent."

"Todd, back if off. This is just for a dress up selfie dare challenge and nothing more. Here, one cold beer. For your silence."

"What? You think people haven't noticed that you haven't had leg hair for years? I mean, I have and by the way, I'm willing to lip smack first, as long as you keep silent about that. Also, Vampy Vicki, I have a $20 bet with Ben that you are hairless all the way up, so peek me as my evidence, please."

"Ugh, dudes and their bets! Um, you win the bet, but with all these layers, well, there will be no peeking today. You and Ben will just have to take my word for it."

Wow, did I seriously just say that to Todd? Also, wow, wow, wow, did I seriously just lean across the couch and peck him on the lips as I said that? Like he said I could? Because I've always known that he's sort of gay for me?

"Ah, is a peck kiss the same as saying that I get to be with my first girl today? Even if it's a girly boy?"

"Well Todd, I'm not going there, but the way you just pulled me onto your lap tells me that you have at least been to Hilda's Hideaway strip club before and gotten a lap dance, so you know something about being with a girl."

"Hmmm."

"Oh no, don't you "hmmm" at me, Todd. Now let me up so I can get you some snacks and change my clothes."

"Oh no, the only you're changing clothes is if you strip naked for me. You're all the snack I need or want today."

"And nothing about all that is gay, right Todd?"

"Well, I thought we were keeping all "silent" and stuff about this anyways and it's not the first time that you and I have almost crossed a line, so jump over the line and slip out of that costume for me."

Oops, yeah, maybe Todd has been aggressive in past, but him being aggressive and me not caving in are two different things, right?

"Say that you're gay hard for me. Todd."

"Say that you purposely dressed like a vampy slut for me, Vampy Vicki."

"Hah, I win because I'm hooked on my fantasy vampy look and you just caught me at the right moment, so stop trying to hump me from underneath."

"Stop wiggling then. To find the right spot. And I promise to never tell anyone that you let me fuck you. I also promise to fuck you as hard or as soft as you want it."

"Well, I don't know much about the "right" spot, but I suppose that would be it, if we were gay for each other right about now. Also, that feels like the "right" spot, even though your thick cargo shorts don't exactly scream "home plate" or anything, again. And I swear, I will bite the tip of your dick off if you ever tell anyone about any of this."

"Ahh, so, you're going to put the tip of my hard dick in your mouth then? I mean, I'll take my first sex that way."

Well shoot, right? I couldn't call him an asshole for a third time, could I?

"Asshole! Fine, you can grab my hips and do what you want for two minutes."

Well snap, right? I hadn't quite thought that though well enough because technically, I said that he could grab me by my hips and do what he wanted to. I should have clarified that I meant that he could grind on me while we sat on the couch in a lap dance fashion. He figured that I meant he could grab me by the hips, lift my tiny frame up and carry me into my bedroom so he could do what he wanted to do, which was clearly to fuck me doggie. For much more than two minutes.

"You're still an asshole, Todd."

"And you stripped out of your costume by yourself."

"Well, you were man handling my fishnets and you were going to rip them."

"Hah, I did rip them!"

"Well, that was a heat of the moment for sure, but we stay silent about all this, you hear me, Todd?"

"Hmmm, that was tight, Vampy Vicki."

"And just who are texting now?"

"Oh, Ben, like you said, your boy beaver is shaven bald and I want my $20. LOL, you leaked, by the way."

"Well, I didn't say that I didn't like it and I never said that I didn't know it was coming someday, but don't you dare talk to Ben about making me the meat in the middle of a man sandwich!"

"LOL, huh, that's the exact same thing that Ben said last week when we paid tribute to your secret Chang homepage selfies folder. I mean, LOL, it was so easy to put two and two together and find the mysterious Vampy Vicki."

"What? You knew about this before?"

"So? I know who you are and I know what you are and I still fucked you doggie, so? Not that we should spread that around or anything. Anyways, are you going to update your costume and give me another personal showing soon, Vampy?"

See? I told you that the middle transition section needed work, not that his dick cared, but there must be another solution out there for me.

End Vampy Vicki 01