Halloween to Christmas

Story Info
Two beautiful CDs have lots of sex during the holidays.
21.1k words
4.7
11k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween To Christmas

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's note: It takes a big sexy story to cover three holidays. Two beautiful crossdressers navigate the holidays together fulfilling all of their dreams, wishes and fantasies. I hope YOU like it...

***

Halloween

***

"So how impressed are the girlfriends going to be?"

"Ha, well first of all I don't even think they are going to know it's us. Maybe they will think we are cheating on them. Ha."

*

It was Halloween, another year of becoming exactly what I wanted to be, another year in heels and stockings. Only this time I will be on the other side of the bedroom door. My roommate and I were getting dressed, we both just turned twenty-one, three and three and a half months ago, it would be our first legal Halloween. Our first Halloween at a bar.

"Our first drink?" I tilted my head. I knew the answer.

"An Aperol Spritz of course."

"Of course.

"Any parties on campus we should go to?"

"Mmm," I was deep in thought, "I'm sure we will find them as we make our way to McTell's. The girls want us to go to their sorority party too, we will be quite busy tonight." We laughed, we were so looking forward to this night, we had been planning this since last semester, since we both found girlfriends, since we both found out the other roommate was also a crossdresser. "Maybe we can take a break and hang out at one of the benches on the way."

Tif giggled, "I would so love that, we can wave to everyone walking by."

Tiffany, my roommate, my best friend, was tightening my white corset. I was talking to her through the mirror. "So what costume did you wear last year?"

"I was Tinkerbell, short skirt and all green." She told me, she looked sad remembering. "How 'bout you Sabrina?"

"Harley Quinn took me hours to get the makeup perfect. I didn't leave my room all night."

"Mmm, me either, but I have so many pictures, tonight will be different."

Tiffany and I had been rooming for the past three semesters, we had only one more before we graduated right after Christmas. We were perfect for each other. We both loved to cook, we were both quiet, we liked to spend time alone in our little bedrooms and pose, we both liked to go shopping. It turns out we LOVED going shopping. Last semester the contents from one of her shopping bags spilled out on the living room floor, pantyhose, a lady Speed Stick, some packages of fake nails, and eyelashes. I was eating Pizza and watching Netflix. She, well he back then apologized but it looked exactly like something I would drop. I was so clumsy, I was usually nervous and breaking things but not Tif, well that is her girl name, she was a rock, she was so steady, she had so much more confidence than me too. We decided THAT night that we would only use our girl names when we were alone. Why shouldn't two crossdressers have fun in College, at UCLA? Right in the middle of a big city, to explore and visit places wearing dresses, maybe even taking our girlfriends with us. Well, maybe.

"If you could go anywhere all dressed up where would you go?" I asked her, she pondered.

"Mmm," Tiffany did the cutest thing with her lips when she was thinking, sometimes she would bite her lip, she was gorgeous. Sometimes I would practice doing the same things as her. "Of course the Farmers Market, the Original one right in the middle of LA."

"Ha, of course." I knew she would say that, it was our dream to get dressed up in our heels, a nice short skirt, hair perfect, and head to the market, eating snacks, drinking wine, buying fruit and presents. then showing off to all the tourists and scenesters. Especially during Christmas with all the lights, the children, the singing, the egg nog, I couldn't wait. We were hoping the girlfriends would take us one day, we needed company, we would be too nervous on our own. We could get all dressed up together and sit at one of the open Cafes, I wanted to show off my legs.

We especially wanted to hit the German stalls and try something different, Eierlikoer or flammkuchen. We wanted to sit at the Swedish restaurant and sip Glögg. We wanted to have Pizza. Once we showed Sam and Kel how passable we could become we would ask them nicely with our cute voices, we would treat them even more special, we would buy them things at one of the little stalls. Even though they didn't care much for the Market, or shopping, or trying new things, or even leaving campus. They even hated egg nog. I was sure we could convince them... Tiffany wasn't.

I was putting on my foundation, I was using a little sponge, I was very good at applying it. Afterward, I would make both of our lips red and full with pencils, tubes, and gloss. I couldn't wait to kiss hello with my perfect lips. I was the pro at makeup and Tif was a wiz with our hair, either a wig or our getting longer real hair. "Do you think Sam and Kel will be surprised we can do our own makeup and hair so well?" I looked at her through the mirror again.

"Mmm, maybe we should tell them we went to a salon, if they even ask, especially since they don't wear makeup. Oh, and let's not bring up the waxing unless it comes up. And hopefully, it won't."

"Good idea."

It was right after last Christmas break that we discovered that we both loved female clothes, we started dressing together, taking pictures, trying to improve our walk and voices. We even had the same 'party' trick.

Our TV viewing habits became much more girlie, our diet became much more light and healthy, our skincare regimen was so busy and complicated, but most surprisingly our outlook was pretty bright, considering we hardly ever left the apartment. Oh, and the apartment has subtly become more feminine, the colors, the candles, the prints on the wall, especially all the cleansers and things in the bathroom. It was nice when we could dress and relax together, no more hiding in our rooms alone.

Over the last couple of months I noticed that something was sort of happening inside of me, you know in my mind, I felt a little more friendlier, a little more approachable in my male clothes. Maybe even a little more relaxed and composed. The two of us met women at a frat party, another two roommates, two sorority sisters. They laughed and said we were all perfect for each other, we lived only a couple of units away and we were all turning twenty-one within a month of each other. We had such a great month celebrating birthdays.

They were mine and Tiffany's first girlfriends at college, though we both had ones at home, I had a cute little brunette in New York that I don't see anymore and Tif had a tall, older teacher back in North Carolina. It was nice having girlfriends, we became more popular on campus, in our classes, and even in the coffee shops. We were hoping tonight would make us even more.

I was rubbing lotion onto my legs, into my body. We had gone for the wax this morning. We had gotten all of our hair ripped away, I wasn't sad to see it go. We went to our usual salon. We were getting the hair on our faces and chests removed, and we always had our toenails painted. It was what we always did on Friday mornings. We wished we could just walk in dressed as women, get our fingernails done too, but we knew that wouldn't happen for a while. I especially would be too nervous, maybe after tonight, we would have more courage. Maybe.

"I have never been so smooth before, my skin feels amazing."

"Me too, our legs are going to look so sexy. Look how nice the red nail polish looks peeking through the nylon." Tiffany held her feet up and wiggled.

We both were wearing nude pantyhose, our red toes glowing, but I was going to wear white fishnet thigh highs over that. We both had on tiny white bikinis to hide our tiny 'clits.' We both had on white bras filled with our new silicone breastplates, D-Cup for me and Double D for Tif. They looked perfect and so natural. I bent over watching the boobs swing, playing with them with my extra long nails. I had to stop, I was getting worked up, we both had to get ready, we had to put on our nurse costumes.

"Nothing like a sexy nurse, except maybe a sexy Doctor." She smiled as she zipped up her short dress. It was tight and egg shell white with a couple of red stripes, the hem came to the middle of her thighs.

Mine was slightly different. It was bright white, short cap sleeves, trimmed in red. It was very tight in the waist and full at the hips. I had a little petticoat underneath to make my hips look bigger. The hem was just a little shorter than Tiffany's, it came up to the top of my thigh highs, showing off the top of the elastic, right below my panties. We would be so much sexier than our girlfriends.

"Kel is coming as a devil, I hope she is wearing red heels, maybe a red body suit. That's what I would have worn. I also would have worn a red wig, I would be stunning." Tiffany was checking her hair in the mirror, it looked perfect, it looked so natural. Her makeup was all done, she had nice plump red lips now, blush, and slightly darker eyes. Her lashes were long like mine. They made us look so feminine and flirty. We had a habit of winking and blowing kisses at each other when we wore them.

"Sam is wearing an angel outfit, you know it's not going to be sexy at all. I don't even think I have ever seen her legs, let alone her wings. We will have to be sexy for both of them." I giggled.

"Yup that will be so easy."

Soon we were standing in front of the mirror, bouncing on our heels, wiggling our asses. We were very similar, I was blonde, my hair parted slightly on the side and landing on my boobs, the seam was covered by a little red collar. My breasts looked completely real, the nipples slightly noticeable through the thin costume. Tiffany was a brunette, her hair draped in the back reaching her bra strap. Both of our earrings were hidden by our hair. She had on a white collar and showed as much cleavage as me. We were both the same height in our heels, six-inch pumps both red. We were 6'2" but only 5'8" in stockinged feet, we weighed around 135 pounds with blue eyes, and we looked stunning, we looked like 'women.' We looked like 'women' going to a party. Well, that's at least how we felt.

Tiffany was spraying her Caroline Herrara perfume. Me? I had on my Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray. We liked to smell expensive, we thought we were two sophisticated women. We were both worth it. Next came our little nurse hats, then we draped stethoscopes around our necks, we were both ready for exams. We took pictures. We both checked our long red nails, they matched our toes, we checked the way the costumes molded to our bodies, the way our hair fell around our faces, the way our hands looked holding our phones and little pocketbooks.

"Maybe we don't need pocketbooks." Tiffany was looking in the mirror, she made a face.

"Where will we keep our lipstick, our phones, and key?" I had my hands on my waist, I was waiting for an answer. I loved holding a bag on my arm or around my wrist. If I was home I would carry my clutch or purse for pictures, I would keep it in my lap if I was relaxing.

"Our Tampax."

She laughed, "Ha, of course, well if we had boyfriends they could hold them for us, or keep them in the glove compartments of their big cars."

"Well remember, we don't have boyfriends, and the girlfriends don't even own pocketbooks. They will probably be wearing backpacks. And not even sexy ones." We laughed mainly because it was true, and probably because there was no such thing as a sexy backpack.

*

The girls texted us. They were coming up the stairs. I was hoping they gave a little scream, hugged us, and then went in for a kiss, I didn't even care if I smudged.

"I have never been so nervous." I was futzing with my hair still, my hand was shaking. I was looking in the mirror at my cleavage, it was way too much, the costume landed right above the silicone nipples, I was showing way too much skin. It was too late to change. I didn't know how they would react, they were sometimes judgemental, they could even be a little condescending, a little suspicious, a little mean. They did nothing but complain about all of their ex-friends, next-door neighbors, and sisters. I hoped they were still going to be slightly nice to us, we were always nice to them.

"Do the girlfriends even like other women?" I asked sheepishly, I heard the steps, I had a feeling they didn't.

"I don't know but we are gonna find out." Knock, knock. "Coming," Tif called in her perfect femme voice. She smiled at me as we took deep breaths and got ready to face the two of them, the ones we have been seeing for the last seven months. The ones who didn't expect their boyfriends to be able to become two 'girls.' She opened the door slowly, the girls came into view, they didn't move.

Kel was the first to speak, "What the hell is this?"

"Hi, beautiful, come on in." Tiffany shifted and made room for them to enter, she did a cute little move with her arm. She was smiling so warm but they still didn't move. I stood further back, I made more room.

The two of them were short, around 5'1" and both had light brown hair hiding their necks. They looked alike from the back but from the front, they were so different. Sam has olive skin with a little bit of Spanish in her eyes. Kel was all Italian, with big eyes and big lips, she was also the louder of the two. "What the fuck is this, you two are going to the bar as women?"

"I guess," I said, "Don't you like our costumes?" Using my perfect little girl voice, I thought I was so cute, I did a little curtsey. My long nails holding up my dress.

"Ugh, what is up with that voice and those tits" Sam looked straight at them, she was eye level with my nipples. They both inspected our outfits, Sam was touching my breasts, my hair, she even sniffed my clavicle. "What are you wearing, you smell like my mother."

"Um, it's by Marc Jacobs, you don't like it?" I looked over at Tiffany, she was getting the same interrogation, the two girls weren't happy with our new look at all. They were quite mad, agitated.

"Marc Jacobs? You are ridiculous, why are you two so good at this, you've definitely done this before. Are you drag queens?" Sam went over to Tiffany and started feeling her breasts too.

Tiffany was uncomfortable with the prodding and squeezing. "No, we are not drag queens."

"Well, that's what you look like. Then why are you two so dressed up and have on so much fucking makeup, we are going to the fucking bar, we're supposed to be getting fucking drunk."

I looked at Sam, at Kel, the two of them were in their regular clothes, all black, the regulation backpacks attached to their backs. Their costumes consisted of hairbands, a halo for Sam, and devil horns for Kel, they obviously weren't into the Halloween spirit as much as we were.

"We were going to enter the costume contest at McTells." I smiled, I was cute I was playing with my stethoscope, the girls were looking at my long nails near my breasts.

Kel walked up to me, she was shaking her head, I could tell she was getting more annoyed. "You two aren't gonna win, they are just gonna think you are women, and the two of you look fucking stupid. Nurses?"

They both cursed as they yelled, I didn't feel as good about this as I did when I thought it was going to be a great night. It felt like years ago.

*

For years I imagined going out all dressed up for a Halloween party. Maybe a Disney Princess, maybe a Hooter's waitress, a Playboy bunny, but never just a girl. When I was younger I asked my mother, I wanted to dress as a girl, nothing too elaborate or fancy, she used to get so mad at me, she wanted me to just dress in my sister's clothes, not wear a girl's costume. I felt being in my sister's clothes wasn't a costume, that was too real for me, and no one would think I was dressed up at all. I would end up wearing a boys costume just to get the day over with, then try on my sister's costumes after the parties, after the walk around the neighborhood. I thought she was so lucky. She was once a bride, once a cheerleader, once she was Iron Man. My sister, Tracy, could be whatever she wanted. Any costume, any gender, it didn't matter. I was jealous. Once I turned eleven I was done. If I couldn't dress the way I wanted, the way I felt, then I would stay home and lock myself in my room. I knew I was different than everybody else, I knew I felt different inside my little brain and my mind, but I didn't understand it at the time. I would lock my bedroom door, raise the music and I would become something special in front of my mirror, it would be only for me, only for 'Sabrina.' Only for the girl that I felt like inside my heart.

Then when Tiffany and I discovered each other, things changed. Massively. Things were now shared, experiences were discussed, the past was dissected and dismembered. Why were we hidden for so long, why couldn't we be ourselves, be ourselves in public, with actual people, with actual admirers and friends? We were going to take it slow, we would introduce our femme selves to the girlfriends and then the rest of the world. We had a plan. The plan was completely failing

*

They were both looking up at us. Kel was complaining, "I am not going out with you two looking like this, you look like models, it's not a fucking costume, people are gonna think we are all gay." She walked around us, she checked our asses and legs, "How can you two be so good at this? Your eyes, your lips, are perfect, what the fuck?" Kel was getting even more furious at us, it wasn't the response I was hoping for or even expecting. "We are going without you, go play with your fucking makeup kits, you two are way too girlie. It would be too embarrassing."

"No one is going to even know you are guys, what are you going to do, pull off your wigs?" Sam was folding her arms, she was shaking her head, I looked over at Tiffany. I was thinking are we that passable, do we look that good? The girlfriends called us models, drag queens, and lesbians, that sounded okay to me. As long as everyone was cool about it, I didn't care what they called me, or what term they were going to use. I could tell we had slight smiles creeping onto our faces. The girlfriends were still so annoyed but inside I felt like we were becoming more and more passable.

Kel grabbed Sam's arm, "Let's go, leave the two queens here."

"Wait, let's discuss this." Sam looked back at me, she had a weird look on her face.

"Please let's all go," Tiffany added, "It will be fun, we can all show off." The two girls looked at her and walked out into the hall. We waited, we were confused, we didn't understand what the big deal was.

The door reopened, "Okay, come on. We got a party to hit before we get to the bar." They headed down the stairs, we took our pocketbooks and followed. We watched their tiny backpacks bounce. We made so much noise on our high heels, we had no trouble with the extra six inches.

*

I know I was being unrealistic but I wanted to hold hands. I wanted to see what my nails looked like clutching someone. The girls were now behind us, we were walking through campus on the way to their sorority. I don't think they wanted anyone to know we were together.

I whispered to Tif, "I wish we had something to drink before we took this trek, I'm so nervous," I felt we were walking too girlie in our heels, I felt my ass wiggling and we were making so much noise, we were causing disruptions and getting a lot of attention. A group of men stopped and watched us go by, Tiffany waved, and I just gave a little smile, it was okay, it was starting to get fun.

"Ugh." I heard one of the girls utter. Tif gave me a look. The girls were sucking all the fun out of everything.

The two of us never dressed on school grounds before, I always wanted to sit on one of the benches strewn around the grassy areas around the school. I wanted to sit and relax and talk and cross my legs. I wanted to socialize. We always stayed in the apartment or took a cab to one of the malls far away from Campus, we always went on a quiet Monday morning. But now I could tell Tiffany was enjoying herself, she had that incredible smile on her face that she kept for special occasions. Me? My breathing was a little ragged, my hands were still shaking, but my bag looked so cute on my wrist and I couldn't wait to fix my lips.