All Comments on 'Vane & Alex'

by Yvette1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
looooovveeddd it

I thought that story was the best that I have read. I hope that you keep writing about Vane and Alex, and even Darius. Great job loved the characters and the story line, and I hope that you continue writing.

justbilljustbillover 19 years ago
OH FOR A FRIEND LIKE THAT

I'm looking for her. Oh wait I think I found her 27 years ago. It really is a great story.

Yvette1Yvette1over 19 years agoAuthor
This is my first story at Literotica

This is my first story submitted here at Literotica. I look forward to your feedback so that I can make improvements if and where they're needed. I like to know that readers enjoy my writing and if they don't, so let me know what bakes your cookies. Thanks...

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Congratulations on your first Literotica story! I love to read about friendships which develop into romance. I'd like to continue getting acquainted with Vane and Alex, perhaps through other installments. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Romantic

Your writing rouses the romantic in me, keep it up.

ambozambozover 19 years ago
Very well written.

It lit my romantic candle. Know of anyone I could share it with??

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Well done

Great job for a first! We need to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
read for the fifth time

Whenever I'm a bit down,late at night, I look for a bit of romantic writing. I keep coming beck to your stories. My only regret is that you only have two of them posted, so far. Keep going, please; I can only hope you've got a few more like these first two coming.

shmueltzvy@yahoo.com

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersabout 19 years ago
Wow

What a great story! You expressed such deep emotion throughout this tale. I noticed a couple of spelling errors within but not so bad they distracted. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous