Vanessa

Story Info
Vanessa goes on a date, but not with Mike.
5.7k words
4.09
4.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers

Vanessa was getting ready for her date with Chuck. She was surprised at the invitation, and excited. Dinner and dancing was just what she needed. And so was what would come later. After a quick shower and insuring she was shaved smooth, she put on nude thigh-high stockings, forgoing panties and bra. She put on a semi-tight short black dress that hugged her body just right. It was V-necked and highlighted her full firm tits. She slipped on a pair of five inch heals, checking her look in the mirror she gave her hair a finger fluff and headed for the stairs. She could feel the dress hug her body and her tits jiggle causing her nipples to harden as she walked down stairs. She was dressed to kill and her shoulder length dirty blonde hair had that just fucked look, all curly and messy. She would without a doubt turn a lot of men's and even some woman's heads tonight.

Chuck shook his head, "Vanessa you look good enough to eat!" "Why thank you Chuck, I'll hold you to that later." "You sure you want go to some loud lounge. How about we go to my place? I have wine, beer and mixed drinks. I can guarantee it's a lot quieter and the drinks are on the house."

Vanessa smiled, "No way, you said dinner and dancing!" Vanessa hugged Chuck, pressing her breasts against his chest, "It's just us tonight, all night."

At Chuck's house, after dinner and several hours of drinks and dancing, he led Vanessa down stairs to the finished basement with two large sofas facing the large widescreen TV.

"Where is that wine you promised me?"

He chuckled and went to the bar and poured Vanessa a glass of white wine, "Can I get you anything else mam?"

She punched him playfully on his upper arm and splashed some of her wine. She wrapped her free arm around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She let out a soft moan when he clutched her ass, pulling her against him.

After taking a sip of wine she leaned over and put the glass on the coffee table. Her dress slid up her legs and bunched up at her hips. With her bent over at the waist Chuck had a clear view of her sweet ass and puffy moist pussy framed by her gorgeous legs. "Vanessa, what a sweet ass and pussy you have."

Looking back at Chuck, Vanessa wiggled her hips at him, "It's all yours tonight."

Chuck ran his hands over her taught ass cheeks pushing her dress up around her waist. Vanessa pushed her ass back against his hands and flexed and swayed as she spread her legs. Chuck pushed a hand between Vanessa's thighs cupping her pussy. Vanessa pushed against his hand and softly whimpered. Chuck rubbed his hand over her pussy while he used his fingers to strum her swollen clit. He could feel her cunt lips swell and spread open wrapping around his fingers. Vanessa was rocking back and forth while moaning softly. He rubbed his fingers thru her cunt lips then pushed two fingers into her tight hole. He worked his fingers in and out of her now drooling pussy. Vanessa reached out a gripped the edge of the table for support while rising up on her toes and lowering her head and shoulders towards the floor. Chuck was now giving her juicy pussy a good three finger fucking while rubbing his thumb around and over her anus. Vanessa was rocking back and forth and moaning with every plunge of Chuck's fingers. Finally he pushed his thumb thru her anus which caused Vanessa to scream and moan at the same time as she shoved her ass back on Chuck's hand and came, covering Chuck's hand with her hot cream.

After Vanessa recovered, Chuck helped her up and wrapped his arms around her cupping her full breasts with his hands. She told him to unzip her as she moved her hair aside. Chuck pulled the zipper down the pushed the dress off her shoulders. He watched as her firm full tits jiggle as she wiggled out of the dress. With the dress cast aside Vanessa turned and pulled Chucks mouth to hers, giving him long tongue filled kiss while she unbuttoned his shirt. With his shirt gone she pressed her firm tits against his solid chest and rubbed her rock hard nipples back and forth across it. She worked her hands down to his pants, unbuttoned them and pushed them off his hips. Vanessa worked Chuck's stiff cock out of his shorts and was toying with it. Her fingertips were tickling the mushroomed shaped head as she rubbed the drops of pre-cum oozing out with her thumb. She stroked and squeezed the thick shaft and felt it throb in her hand.

Chuck loved how Vanessa played with his cock. He had one hand in her rumpled hair and the other was squeezing her tits. He plucked away at her large areolas and stiff nipples; he pinched them, twisting and pulling on them. He felt her grip his cock harder as he played rough with her tits.

Vanessa loved rough action and knew Chuck would give it to her. She slipped down to her knees and pulled his pants down his legs.

She smiled up at him as she took his long fat cock in her hands and slowly stroked it.

He gripped her hair harder, "Oh fuck Vanessa, quit teasing me and just suck it! I want to feel your hot lips sliding up and down my cock, do it, oh fuck, do it now!" He forced her head downward and even though Vanessa wanted to play some more, she too wanted his cock down her throat.

She gave in and opened her mouth wide allowing Chuck to push his cock into her waiting mouth. She still teased him by whipping her tongue out and rolled it around the shaft. Vanessa closed her lips tightly around his shaft and kept still as Chuck began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Vanessa sucked on Chuck's cock then released it and stroked it vigorously. She loved how his thick black cock gleamed in the light of the room. She let out a groan and swallowed it whole. She had it so wet she took him down to the root. She pulled back running her tongue around the tip with her eyes open looking up at Chuck.

He groaned out, "You suck cock like a pro; you've made my toes curl twice." She giggled and nodded and took the head back in then pulling it out she looked up at him, "I love sucking big black cocks, it makes me get so wet." She drew the head back in. Her tongue was like a lizard's and she had him close to cuming. She moaned softly when she felt Chuck's cock swell and flood her mouth with his hot creamy cum. She clamped her lips around his cock and gulped down his tasty cream as it filled her mouth, then she took his cock down her throat and milked it as she swallowed his cum.

Chuck pulled his cock from Vanessa's sucking mouth and asked her, "Just how many big black cocks have you sucked?" Before she could answer he picked her up and turned her around and pushed her onto the sofa. Chuck knelt down in front of her. He looked at her very wet drooling pussy. The scent of her was intoxicating; he pushed her legs up and apart; she was now wide open to him. He grinned as her pussy flowered open, "Vanessa, your pussy is beautiful." He leaned forward and sucked her entire vulva in to his mouth. Her pussy had a delicate sweet taste. He ran his tongue thru her folds lapping up her juice. Chuck had eaten a number of white pussies, but none of them as tasty as Vanessa's, the creamy juice was thick and it clung to his tongue. He ran his tongue along her lips and sucked on them. His hands slid up and down her shapely legs as he fucked her with his tongue. She wrapped her legs behind his head pulling him into her gushing cunt, he was nearly smothered, but wasn't about to try to break free. It made him even more excited; he clutched her luscious ass, squeezing it, gripping it harder.

While Chuck was enjoying her tasty pussy, Vanessa was telling him, between gasps and moans, about her collage days and the guys she dated, who were mostly black. And the two summers she spent in Canada working at a strip club so she could pay her tuition when her parents couldn't.

Pushing her legs open he pulled back; his face was covered with her juice. She begged him not to stop. He gave her a long lick from her ass thru her pussy to her extended clit, she was moaning and bucking her hips as he slowly moved over her. Pushing his tongue into her belly button, he felt her stomach quivering. He licked his way up to her tits, running his tongue over her hard extended nipples, sucking each one in turn. Vanessa was moaning and squirming under him, the feeling of her seductive body rubbing against his, had him rock hard. She wrapped her arms around his head pulling his mouth to hers, giving him a long deep sensual kiss. She sucked on his tongue pulling it into her mouth.

Grabbing his cock Chuck rubbed it up and down on her drooling pussy. Vanessa rolled her hips up, wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him into her. She slowly moaned with pleasure as Chuck's long thick cock slipped deeper and deeper into her cunt stretching it open as it went. She pushed her hips up and slowly humping his cock, she felt his cock rubbing against her cervix, as her hard extended clit rubbed against the base of his thick cock. She cried out softly as a climax overtook her. Chuck felt Vanessa's pussy squeeze and bathed his cock with her hot cream. Moaning into his ear, "Oh yes, yes, I love your cock, fuck me, fuck me long and hard, pound my pussy with your big black cock, please baby fuck me!"

Not one to disappoint, he pulled back until his cock was just outside her opening, then he drove it all the way back in. Over and over, slamming all the way in. Vanessa was bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts, squeezing his cock as he withdrew.

Chuck was amazed at how good Vanessa's pussy felt, even after three kids it was a snug fit, it was like his cock was wrapped in hot, wet, slick felt tube, that was squeezing and massaging his cock at the same time. He felt cum churning in his balls, he was close to exploding. He whispered to her what a fantastic fuck she was as he drove his cock as far into her as he could and blew a massive load deep in her pussy. Feeling Chuck's hot cum flooding her pussy triggered her own climax. She creamed all over Chuck's cock while her pussy milked it. Wrapping her legs tightly around him, she pulled him into her.

After recovering Vanessa told Chuck she wanted to ride his cock. He picked her up, turned around, and sat down. She started bouncing on his still hard cock. Grinding her pussy on it, squeezing it, driving her pussy down hard on it. After about five minutes she started cuming and cuming, she was moaning loudly as she humped Chuck's cock.

Chuck smiled up at her, "Dam Vanessa, you really like to fuck don't you?"

"Oh Yes, I love long thick black cocks like yours. It feels so good to have my pussy stretched open by a thick dick as it slides in and out, to feel it rubbing the inside of my pussy, to feel it swell and pulse as it sprays cum deep in me. I dated a few black guys in collage. Word got around that I liked black guys so I went on a lot dates. I always liked sucking cock, so I got really good at it, I enjoy it, I love the taste of cum. When I worked at the strip club I was a real hit, I strip ounce or twice a night, but spend most of the time on my knees in the back room with a cock in my mouth."

Vanessa was sitting up with her back slightly arched, her hands on her thighs, as she rocked her hips feeling Chucks cock move inside her. Chuck watched her rock her body, her luscious full tits jiggled and bounced above him, their hard extended nipples pointing to the celling, just begging for some attention. He slid his hands up her arms and cupped her full firm breasts. Vanessa moaned and pushed her tits firmly into his hands. He squeezed them and strummed her hard nipples with his fingers. He squeezed her nipples between his fingers, pulling and twisting them. She was squirming on his lap, and he felt her pussy quiver and tremble on his cock. Suddenly he felt her start to shake all over, then she cried out and climaxed. It seamed to go on and on, and getting stronger as it went. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and was squeezing and quivering as she bathed it with her hot slick cream. He could feel her cum spraying out from around his cock coating his crotch and balls. As her climax subsided she collapsed on his chest. After several minutes, she kissed his cheek. "That was amazing."

"Vanessa you are by far the best fuck I've ever had."

Vanessa rose from Chuck's cock. She just experienced one of her strongest orgasm she had in a long time. As she stood up she nearly collapsed; her knees were weak. Chuck looked at her standing there, thinking just how fucking hot she was, the way her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, her flat belly and the flair of her hips, the way her large vulva, now puffy and wet, hung between her thighs, a pure vision of sexiness. She reached down for Chucks hand, "Lets go to bed."

Chuck took off his shoes and pants, the fallowed Vanessa down the hall to the bedroom. He couldn't take his eyes off her ass as she walked. The swaying of her hips, the flexing of her butt. Sitting on the edge of the bed she removed her heals and stockings, while giving Chuck a good view of her creamy pussy. She got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, and wiggled her ass at him. Chuck grabbed her waist, pressed his cock to her pussy and shoved in hard, sinking into her depths until he banged against her luscious ass. He slowly began sliding in and out. He felt his cock grow stiffer as he looked at her rosebud. He hovered over her and let a large dollop of saliva land on her puckered hole. He felt Vanessa's pussy tighten. He used a thumb and gently pushed into her asshole. As he pulled it out he heard her gasp. Chuck chuckled, "You like that, don't you Vanessa? You want it, don't you? You want me to slip my cock in your ass and slam it in hard? You like it hard don't you, tell me!" He slapped her ass and heard her groan. He pushed his thumb back in her ass, this time as far as he could and he thought her pussy was hot, but her ass was like a furnace. He pulled his thumb back out, "If you want it, you'll have to ask for it." "Please Chuck stick that gorgeous black cock of yours in my ass and fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel you coming out my throat, she moaned as she creamed on his thick cock."

Chuck fisted his cock and slowly pressed it in. He watched his fat cockhead disappear into her ass. It was swallowed up and it felt like it was in a vise. He was panting hard, trying not to cum and at the same time, and not slam into her until she was used to it. He started to slip it in a little deeper and held it there. He was halfway in and pulled only halfway out. He shoved back in, almost to the root and slapped her ass and chuckled when he heard her let out a groan and wiggled her ass. He reached around and cupped her swaying tits. He twisted her nipples, knowing her focus would be there. Just after doing it, he pulled out and shoved in all the way. He knew it would work. Releasing her tits, he gripped her ass cheeks and spreading them wide, he began pumping in and out of her slowly. He picked up the pace, slapping her ass and even pinching her luscious cheeks. He slammed into her hard and fast.

"Oh yes Chuck fill my ass, give it to me hard, make me scream!"

He made her scream, over and over again. Vanessa was panting wildly as Chuck pounded her. She thrust her hips back and forth, slamming her ass back on Chuck's cock. When she couldn't take any more, her orgasm overtook her and she squirted hot cum all over Chuck's legs and the bed.

Chuck felt her pussy spasm and he lost it and started shooting hot cum deep in her ass. When he was finished he fell over on his side pulling Vanessa with him as his cock was still buried deep in her ass. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts in his hands. Her body was still trembling from her climax. He was nibbling on her neck when they fell asleep.

Vanessa woke up with a tingling feeling running thru her body. She opened her eyes to see Chuck's head. They were on their sides facing each other. Chuck was gently licking and nibbling on her nipples and tits. She had one leg draped over Chuck's hip, and he was rubbing her pussy with his fingers and her clit with the heel of his hand. "What a wonderful way to wake up." Chuck turned his head so he could see her face, and pushed two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot while he rubbed her clit. Vanessa closed her eyes and moaned softly. She took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it.

Vanessa rolled on to her back and stretched arching her back and spread her legs giving Chuck total access to her now wet pussy. He continued to finger fuck her with his thumb as he worked two fingers into her ass. Vanessa humped her hips up to get more of his fingers into her holes as she pulled Chucks mouth firmly on to her tit. She was moaning and thrashing her head from side to side, pushing her hips up, she scream and climaxed. Her hot cream gushed out of her cunt like a spring, covering Chuck's hand.

Vanessa pulled Chuck on top of her, spreading her legs wide and wrapping them around his hips. Pulling his face to hers, they kissed; she sucked on his tongue like it was a cock. She could feel Chuck's long thick hard cock sliding up and down over her pussy and clit. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck me Chuck, fuck me with long slow strokes, I want to feel every inch of your big cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

They fucked like that for a while, and then Chuck told Vanessa to get on her hands and knees. He power stroked her pussy a few times then pulled out and rubbed his cock against her puckered rose bud causing Vanessa to wiggle her ass against his cock. "Spread your ass cheeks wide for me." Vanessa buried her head into the pillow and reached back grabbing her cheeks and pulling them apart which slightly opened her anus. Knowing that she could take his cock since he'd already fucked her ass. He grabbed her hips with both hands and shoved his cock all the way in.

Vanessa was half moaning and half screaming in ecstasy. She pushed back as Chuck drove his cock into her ass. It didn't take long for Vanessa's hot tight ass to push Chuck over the edge. As Chuck started filling Vanessa's ass with his hot cream, her pussy cream was flowing out of her open pussy and down her thighs. She was bucking back on his spewing cock. She let go of her ass checks and reached between her legs and was using both hands to rub her pussy spreading her cum in and over it and pulling her pussy open and stretching her cunt lips as far as she could. Her entire body was shaking from her climax. When it was over she collapsed on the bed.

Chuck slipped on his boxers and went to make a pot of coffee. A few minutes later Vanessa went to shower. When she was done, she walked into the bedroom to find that the bed had been stripped, her dress was on a hanger on the door, and her hose and heels were on the seat of a chair. A cup of coffee was on the dresser. Lying on the bed was one of Chuck's Marine tank tops. She smiled thinking that this is what he wanted her to wear. Trying it on, the neck barely covered her nipples and the bottom just reached her ass. But dam she looked hot, and she wanted to fuck Chuck one more time before she went home. She slipped on her heels, pulled off the tank top throwing it on the bed as she grabbed the coffee cup and headed for the kitchen.

She found Chuck sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the paper. As she walked past him she ran her hand over the back of his neck and shoulders. Filled her cup and turned to face Chuck, with her legs slightly open, she leaned back against the counter she arched her back pushing her tits up and out, her glistening pussy was in clear view between her legs. She noticed that Chuck's cock was working its way out of his boxers. She walked over to him and sat down on is lap, straddling his legs. As his cock pushed up against her pussy, she wiggled her hips and felt his cock slip in. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a tongue filled kiss as his cock grew, filling her pussy.

Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers
12