Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa's arms were around Chuck's shoulders and neck, she was kissing and biting his neck and moaning in his ear, Chuck slipped his hands under her ass gripping her cheeks and told her to hang on. He stood up and carried her down the hall to the guest bedroom. Climbing onto the bed he rolled on to his back, pulling Vanessa down fully onto his cock. She ground her pussy on his cock then started bouncing up and down. He was mauling her tits with his hands and mouth. She felt his cock getting harder and thicker which meant that he was about to cum. She had already creamed on his cock ounce and was close to doing it again. Suddenly Chuck grabbed her waist pulling her down on his cock as he pushed up, driving his cock deep in her pussy. Vanessa felt his cock pulse over and over as he flooded her pussy with cum. A wave of pleasure flowed over her as her pussy gripped and squeezed Chuck's pulsing cock, milking it as she coated it with her own. Chuck was squeezing her flexing ass as she ground down on his cock, then run his hands up her sides and squeezing her firm tits and pinching and pulling her nipples, causing her body to shiver and her pussy to continue to squeeze his cock.

From his room across the hall, Brandon, Chuck's son was stroking his cock as he watched Vanessa and his dad fuck. He watched as she road his dad's cock like a porn star. Bouncing up and down on his cock and the way she flexed her ass as she ground down, groaning like a whore, and telling him how good his cock felt. Each time she raised up he could see her cunt lips stretched out as they griped his thick cock. And each time he told her what a great fuck she was she would fuck him harder and faster.

After they both came, she rolled off him and stretched out on her back. She arched her back with her arms over her head, legs slightly spread with her hips tipped up. He could see her cunt lips flowered open exposing her wet pussy. Chuck leaned over and cupped her pussy with his hand as he sucked on one nipple then the other. He gave her a kiss and started to get up, she asked him where he was going, he told her he was going down stairs to clean up. "That can wait, I want you to fuck me again." "I need some time to recover, just rest here, I'll be back." After Chuck went down stairs Brandon knew this was his chance. He walked across the hall and got on the bed. He was sure that if he could get his cock in her she wouldn't stop him; his was thicker and longer than his dad. She rode Chuck's cock like a porn star, all the while telling him how good his cock felt, he watched as she bounce her sweet firm ass up and down as she took his cock, and the way her pussy hugged his cock gripping the shaft as it went in and out was amazing. He was hopping for the same treatment.

Vanessa was lying with eyes close with a contented look on her face. Her arms were stretched over her head, it felt good to stretch and relax. She felt Chuck get on the bed then one knee slipped between her legs. She spread her legs wide, giving him plenty of room. She felt him lay his cock on her pussy and slowly stroked up and down rubbing it over her pussy and clit. She kept her eyes closed, but she started Oohing as he rubbed her cunt with his cock. She bent her knees as she rolled her hips up. Her cunt lips spread open allowing his cock to slide between them. She was humping her hips up and down as he slid between her pussy's lips. He pulled back allowing his cock head to rest on her cunt, then leaned forward putting his hands on the bed next to her chest, with the tip of his cock held in position by her slightly open pussy he was pointed directly into her, pushing down he could feel her pussy stretching to envelop his cock. "Ooh, so big" she moaned as she rotated her hips up to meet his downward push.

Brandon flexed his hips pushing his thick cock into her tight pussy before it clamped down holding him tight. He was amazed at how tight she still was after fucking his dad all night, and how strongly she could squeeze.

When Vanessa opened her eyes she was looking at Brandon not Chuck, she knew she should stop him, but his cock felt so good as it was definitely thicker than Chuck's. She looked down between them and saw her pussy stretched around his huge cock and all she could think about was how it would feel having every inch in her. As if on signal, her pussy relaxed, and Brandon pushed down as she instinctively pushed up, and watched as more of that massive cock slip into her pussy, "Ooh, Brandon it so big." She started grinding her pussy against his cock as he continued pushing deeper and deeper.

"Oh, I love it, I love big cocks, and I want every inch of yours". She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed up taking more in. "Ah" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him on top of her. Arching her back, she pressed her tits and hard nipples against his chest and wiggled rubbing his chest with her tits. She felt his cock twitch, "Fuck me Brandon; fuck me." She raised her head and pressed her lips to his. Their mouths opened and their tongues met, Vanessa sucked his tongue like it was a cock.

Brandon was fucking Vanessa with long slow strokes, pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke. He still had about 2 inches to go when his cock bumped against the bottom of Vanessa's pussy. "Vanessa, your pussy if so hot, wet and tight, and the way it squeezes my cock is magic." When Vanessa felt Brandon's cock make contact with her cervix she pushed her hips up and slowly made circles rubbing his cock against her cervix as she moaned into his ear, "Your cock feels so good, don't stop." Dropping her hips to the bed as Brandon started pulling back she squeezed his cock, then relaxed as he started pushing back in. Over and over, when he pressed against her cervix she would moan a long "Ooh" as she pushed up increasing the pressure and wiggling her hips. Before long she could fell Brandon's cock head start spreading her cervix open. It was opening more and more on each stroke of Brandon's big cock.

Vanessa could feel a strong climax building as Brandon continued pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh Brandon, I'm going to cum all over your big beautiful cock." She spread her legs as wide as she could, gripped his ass checks, and pulled him into her hard while pushing her hips up. She felt Brandon's cock penetrate her cervix as she was overtaken by her climax. Her pussy was fluttering around Brandon's cock as she covered it with her cream. She felt her hard clit rubbing against the base of Brandon's cock, sending shock waves thru her body. His balls were pressed against her up turned ass. Her hips were gyrating; her whole body was twitching under him. "Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh." She whimpered thru her climax.

As Brandon hit the bottom of Vanessa's pussy he felt it open, allowing him to go balls deep into her hot pulsating pussy. He felt her hot creamy cum coat his cock. Vanessa was whimpering in his ear, she was by far the best fuck he'd ever had. He couldn't hold back any longer, with a groan of his own, his cock erupted sending stream after stream of cum deep into her pussy.

Vanessa barely heard Brandon groan, but she did feel his cock pulse as the first stream of hot thick cum hit her uterus, fallowed by another then another. It felt like he would never stop cuming. He was filling her uterus to overflowing. She was trying to pull him further into her. Her legs were spread wide with her feet pointing to the ceiling. "Ooh yes, you feel so good, don't stop," she moaned in Brandon's ear.

They bucked and thrashed with each other until they were both finished. Vanessa lowered her legs to the bed, as Brandon rolled off her, she hooked her leg over his and rolled with him, gripping his cock so he couldn't pull out of her twitching pussy. As they lay facing each other, Brandon cupped her firm tit and squeezed and strummed her nipple, while she made small humping movements with her hips. She could feel the pulsing of his cock in time with his heart, "Your cock feels so good." She whispered to him. "So, did you like fucking me? I've been told that I'm a pretty good fuck."

"Vanessa, your not just a good fuck, you're a fantastic fuck. Your tits are beautiful, and your pussy is so hot, wet and snug." Brandon slowly moved away from Vanessa's warm body, slowly pulling his cock out of her gripping pussy. He went across the hall to the bathroom.

Getting off the bed Vanessa knew it was time to go home. She was bent over picking up her shoes when Brandon walked up behind her. He rubbed his hands over her ass cheeks, "You have a beautiful ass." Vanessa wiggled and pushed back slightly, "Ooh that feels nice." Brandon ran his hands back and forth and lightly squeezing with his fingers as he bend down and kissed the small of her back. He kissed and licked his way down her ass cheeks giving each a kiss and nibble. He moved his hands around her hips and up her body as he stood her up cupping her firm tits. He held her tightly as he continued squeezing her tits. He nibbled on her neck as he moved her to the bed.

Vanessa's body was tingling from the attention Brandon was giving her stiff nipples and his kissing and biting her neck. She got on the bed, the thought of going home dissipating.

It was almost 2:30 in the afternoon before Vanessa entered her kitchen thru the back door. She got a bottle of water and a half bottle of wine from the refrigerator, grabbed a glass from the cupboard and headed upstairs. In her bedroom she opened her nightstand drawer and got out a morning after pill and a birth control pill and took both. In her stash bag in the closet she retrieved two spermicide douches. In the bathroom she placed the wine and glass on the edge of the tub. Stripped off her close grabbed the two douches and stepped into shower. After washing cum off her thighs, she douched as much cum as she could out of her pussy.

Filling the tub, she soaked in the warm water thru two glasses of wine.

Tried off and wrapped in a terrycloth robe, she climbed in bed and fell asleep.

12