Vanessa Ch. 01

Story Info
Venezuelan bitch finds pleasure from a new roommate.
890 words
3.81
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a new job a month ago in Chicago. The company paid my relocation but I didn't know the city so they put me up in corporate housing for the first month. A coworker needed a roommate so I agreed to half the rent.

I now live with a 22 year old Venezuelan bitch named Vanessa.

It started out okay after I moved in. At work she was all business and didn't fraternize with the staff much. In the apartment, she wasn't much better. She couldn't cook so I did the cooking but she balked at helping to do the dishes. I didn't mind much because the first thing she did when she got home was to change into pajamas. She had maybe B cup breasts but her nipples were always hard and when she bent over, I saw both breasts.

It is Saturday morning and she's wearing a t-shirt and loose boxer shorts while watching a recorded Spanish novella (soap opera). I'm sitting in the love seat next to the sofa she's on watching her as I type this. She's absorbed in the show and probably doesn't realize that I can see her pussy through the leg hole gap of her shorts.

Commercial time. She is playing on her phone now. She thinks I'm working but every little while I sneak a peak. Show is back on. Some guy is shirtless and sweaty on the tv.

She has her right hand in her shorts now. Her first two fingers are drawing circles on her clit. She glanced at me and saw I was focused on "work". She adjusted her position so I can see her pussy any more but I can see the motions of her fingers. She's breathing a little heavier. She must be getting close.

There is a kissing scene on the tv. Her fingers are moving fast now. I think she's .. yes she has at least a finger or two inside her pussy. I can hear how wet her pussy is.

She just came. She drew up legs up and is smelling her two fingers. With her legs up like that her pussy is exposed again. I can her lips are wet and slightly red.

Another commercial on the tv. I love watching the little after shocks from a good female orgasm.

Her phone rang. She's been having troubles with her boyfriend. He didn't like I moved in with her. He was also cheating on her and she just found out. Oh my is she yelling at him! I can still see her very wet pussy.

She threw her phone. She picked it up. Screen is shattered. She just bought the phone yesterday. She's yelling into the phone but I think he hang up a while ago. I know a little Spanish. I think sh

e let him fuck her in the butt last weekend from what she's yelling. I'd fuck her ass. In fact, I plan on doing it soon.

She put her phone down gently this time on the coffee table. I ask her carefully what's going on and if there is anything I can do to help her.

She says no and curls up in to a ball on the sofa. She starts watching tv again.

Her shorts have shifted. I can see her asshole now and just a tiny bit of her pussy. Damn I want that ass.

I need to pee so I get up and do my business in the bathroom.

As I came back downstairs I can hear her breathing hard. I peek around the corner I can see her on the sofa with her legs spread and the shorts around her ankles. She's using a cucumber to get herself

off. Her other hand is under her shirt. She changed positions. She's face down on the sofa thrusting the cucumber into her pussy. Damn her pussy has a tight grasp on that cucumber!

I quietly go to the kitchen and lube up my cock with vegetable oil.

Quietly and so carefully avoiding the squeeky spots on the floor I stand behind her. She's about to cum. The cucumber is a blur.

I position my cock an inch from her asshole. I have to time it right as I want to be inside her before she knows I'm back.

I pounce thrusting my 10" dick straight up her ass while I shove her face into the sofa cushions by the back of the neck. She cries out in shock but her pussy does not relinquish the cucumber. I can fe

el it next to my cock in her. Slowly I start thrusting in and out of her. She tries to get free but I hold her down. After a minute or so I can feel the cucumber moving again.

"You're such a slut. You're mine now"

She whimpers as another orgasm builds within her.

I'm getting close but she beats me to the orgasm. She clamps down on my cock and screams into the cushion as she cums.

I about to burst.

"You've always been an anal slut. Too bad your ex never really appreciated your ass.. My girlfriend is coming over in half an hour. You will be nice to her and do exactly as she says."

I cum in her ass.

"You will not get dressed."