Vanessa Gets Worked Ch. 03

Story Info
To the victor go the spoils.
13.9k words
4.63
22.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning violates Vanessa's sleep, uninvited and without her consent. The soft light cascades through the cracks of her slatted wood blinds and Vanessa is jolted awake. She looks around feeling uneasy. Something is off, but her mind is slower to wake than her body. She sees her clothes scattered everywhere and realizes she is completely naked. Then Vanessa remembers Sean was here, just hours before, fucking her.

The memories overwhelm her, and she relives the depravity all over again. Her affair with Chad, her married boss, had awoken something lurid in her, something primal. But after Chad ignored her, she decided to move on, confident in herself to leave him behind. Yesterday though, Chad decided he wanted her again and took her in his office. She surrendered to him completely. It ended up being the roughest, but best sex they ever had. Then last night, what started as a sweet gesture with Sean coming over ended with him taking every hole while she had phone sex with Chad. Vanessa closes her eyes, remembering how both men had just taken her, had used her, and how she loved it.

Vanessa lays back and thinks about each man—how their hands felt on her body, how their cocks felt inside her body, how good their colognes smelled, how their kisses tasted on her lips, all the ways they were the same and all the ways they were different. The memory of each man's cock pushing deep inside and filling her insides stirs her body. Her asshole is still sore from when Sean violated her there last night. She moans, getting turned on thinking about him pushing himself inside her. The memories drive her fingers to her wet pussy and she pictures Chad, one moment, forcing her in his office, his stern control, and then Sean, the next, the broad, hard surfboy with his young charm.

The fantasy doesn't last long enough though to repress the reality of what happened at the end of the night. How she screamed Sean's name into the phone before hanging up on Chad. How was she going to explain this? Justify herself? She rolls over and curls into a ball in her bed, the sheets and blankets between her knees and around her naked skin give her comforting and familiar warmth. She knows she doesn't need to explain or justify anything to Chad, he is fucking married. But those self-affirmations can't untie the dread knotted in her stomach.

Maybe she should call in sick? Vanessa reaches for her phone to send an email to work, figuring that she can stay in bed today and maybe things will work out later. She deserves a break with everything she's been through. But her phone buzzes as she picks it up. It's him. Chad. She groans. She cannot talk to him now. Hitting decline she buries the phone under her pillow.

But it buzzes again. This time a text. Don't look at it, she tells herself. Ignore it, ignore it, she repeats over and over. Fuck. She has to know. Sitting up, Vanessa retrieves her phone and reads. "Morning Sunshine. Pick you up in 20 minutes. Be outside waiting." She bites her lip staring at the screen, analyzing each word for meaning, implication, anything. He's never called her sunshine. What the fuck does that mean? Before she can respond another text comes through. "Don't even think about calling in sick." Followed by a winking emoji. This is something else he has never done.

She puts the phone down and gets up, looking at the clock. Twenty minutes? Like that's enough time! But she takes a quick shower to wash the dried-on events of yesterday from her body. Keeping her hair dry, she sprays some dry shampoo, brushes her hair quickly, and gets dressed. She wears a nice light-gray short-sleeve top. It conforms tightly to her artificially enhanced bust, and she gives the girls a little lift, getting them perfectly positioned to get full attention. The slight dip of the sweetheart neckline gives a peak of cleavage. With it, she pairs a darker blue pencil skirt, somewhat tight. It's revealing enough to be sexy but not slutty. Vanessa smiles, looking herself up and down—pretty fucking good for less than twenty minutes!

With a minute to spare, Vanessa slides on a pink lace thong, just because she knows Chad will hate it. He always wants her shaved pussy unencumbered, but he's not going to get what he wants today! She glances in the mirror again, her bright blonde hair, smooth tan skin, turning side to side, smoothing out her skirt. Giving herself a quick duck-lips look, she laughs. At this moment, she is feeling even better than she looks. Like twenty-four hours ago, she leaves feeling confident and strong. And like yesterday, her confidence and strength will last all of five minutes.

THE CAR RIDE

Pulling in way too fast, Chad parks his pristine, cobalt Audi S6 less than an inch from the curb. The gloss of the immaculate and superbly maintained car shines in the morning sun. Chad keeps his car in perfect condition, taking pride in owning and displaying something beautiful. Vanessa jumps back from the curb, annoyed at the display of vanity and reckless speed. The click of the unlocking doors is her invitation to open the door. Her heart racing, the pit inside her stomach grows with her anxiety. She slides onto the smooth black leather, already warmed for her. To her surprise, Chad doesn't seem angry. Instead, he is smiling, eyeing her body from her slender, tan legs to her ample cleavage, pausing at her fake tits until his light blue eyes meet hers.

She blushes, overtaken by his stare—she hates herself for always succumbing to those eyes. They look at each other for what seems like several minutes. The sweet way he stares at her reminds Vanessa of when they used to flirt in the office before whatever-it-is-you'd-call-this-thing started. Unable to bear the silence any longer, Vanessa opens her mouth, not sure if she's going to apologize or yell at him but needing someone to say something. Before she can, Chad leans in and puts his hand on her bare knee. "Baby, it's OK. You don't have to explain anything." His stare is constant, unwavering—even reassuring. Her body begins to react as she takes in his ice blue eyes, his expensive cologne, his touch on her skin.

Vanessa bites her lip, recoiling slightly from surprise but putting her hand on top of his. Then Chad moves in farther and kisses her, passionately. His strong lips press confidently against hers and she feels her resolve melting away. Closing her eyes, she leans into him and moans softly. Chad's tongue finds hers and his hand slides farther up her thigh. He rotates her more towards him, hiking her skirt higher up her legs. Soon he's cupping her pussy through her little pink thong, palming her gently. She pushes against his touch, wanting him harder against her, and she moans in anticipation.

He breaks the kiss and looks at her, again the blue of his eyes pierce into her depths. He smiles. This time with less sweetness and more command. "This will always belong to me, Vanessa. Won't it?" She nods as she feels his tightening grasp. "Wearing panties huh? You are begging to be punished, aren't you, slut?" He laughs greedily as his grip twists and his palm pushes harder into her lips.

She nods and mumbles a yes when he leans in and kisses her more. His hand moves away from her cunt and up the contours of her body, over her tits, and grasping the back of her neck, his fingertips pressing firmly into her flesh, massaging small circles between her neck and shoulders.

He kisses her cheek, then up to her ear and neck, whispering: "I couldn't sleep at all last night. I wanted you so badly. I don't care about you and anyone else. I know I've neglected you, and that's all going to change." He leans back staring at her, about a foot between them—his eyes laser focused on her. The anger and punishment she anticipated is not here. Instead, she's met with solicitous concern. The unexpected kindness surprises, even excites, her. Vanessa's breath quickens, her wet pussy lips rubbing against each other as she shifts in the seat constantly. With firm command, he looks at her and asks "But first, I need to know you still want me. Do you want me Vanessa?"

She nods yes, saying it out loud when he requests it. "Good girl. Now give me those fucking panties and show me whose cock you really want." Moving quickly, Vanessa reaches underneath her skirt and hooks the tiny pink thong around her forefingers and slides them down her smooth legs, stepping out of the thong, expertly maneuvering it around her heels. She hands it to Chad, but he throws them to the back without a glance. Then she feels his grip on the back of her neck push her demandingly towards his crotch.

Unzipping his pants, she can feel he is already hard. Vanessa smiles as she leans over him, putting her knees on the seat, feeling sexy knowing she turns him on so much despite everything that's happened. The car peels out, Chad gunning it unnecessarily as he pushes Vanessa's blonde hair onto his lap. She opens her lips, creating a tight seal as she kisses his head and takes his shaft into her mouth. He is already throbbing against her tongue as she starts to suck and lick him.

Chad groans, clutching her hair and pushing his cock up to hit her throat. "That's it Vanessa. Take that cock. Show me who you really want." He drives faster now merging onto a main road, and she can feel the car quickly changing lanes, going way too fast in between other cars while Chad starts pumping into her mouth more aggressively. He groans louder. "Yes baby. Suck it as hard as you fucking can, slut." She moans at the name. Her mind and body a tangled muddle of fear and excitement, Vanessa tightens her lips around his shaft and does as she's told. The hard length of his dick pressed on her lips as it goes in and out of her mouth, Chad becoming more forceful, more dominating.

His eyes glancing between the road and the blonde hair bobbing in his lap, he moans "Fuck bitch, you are such a good little cocksucker!" Vanessa leans over him keeping her ass up, renewing her efforts at the insulting compliment. Chad follows the perfect line of her body, from her slender shoulders to her amazing tits, tapering in at her tight waste and then rounding out to her firm, voluptuous ass. Every curve ignites a deep lust within him different than any other woman he's had.

The deep slurping sound fills the quiet interior. Chad stops gripping the back of her neck, letting Vanessa expertly suck his cock on her own. His hand travels down her back and cups her ass through her skirt, grabbing her left cheek hard. They are both moaning, and she feels the engine rev higher as his cock is throbbing harder. His fingers find their way under the hem of her skirt, hiking it up over her ass. He runs his fingers around the curve of her ass, making his way in between her legs. She's thankful for the car's dark tinting on the windows.

Chad starts rubbing her moist pussy pressing slightly into her folds as she feels his dick hit the back of her throat. Suddenly, her pussy is opened up when Chad pushes two fingers inside her. Taking all of his dick in her mouth, she sucks faster and harder. He groans more how she's the best cocksucker in the world. She swallows all of his shaft in her mouth wanting to prove him right.

Chad is pushing his long fingers inside of her, hammering them into her from behind, while he steers the wheel with his other hand. Moaning louder, Vanessa's pussy is clenching Chad's thick finger. So near her g-spot, she circles her ass in the air, rolling her hips for him to hit her deeper. Her orgasm begins to build, the car racing forward recklessly, her mouth filled with cock as she displays her ass for the world to see. Her lips are pumping on his shaft faster and faster.

Then, without warning, her pussy is empty. Chad removes his hand and suddenly grabs the back of her head, forcing her to keep his cock in her throat as he begins to shoot his cum in her mouth and throat. His cock swells and shoots powerfully inside her mouth. She chokes and he smiles. Somehow, Vanessa manages to swallow all of his thick, hot seed. The engine's vibrations mix with his loud groans, her throat burning as she struggles with her mouth so stuffed. He presses her down for what seems like an eternity.

Then release, finally. Vanessa sits up gasping for air and wipes the saliva and remnants of her cock sucking from her face. Chad looks over at her, smug and pleased with himself. "You are so fucking amazing, Vanessa. That is exactly what I needed." He leans into her and now gently caresses her cheek as their eyes lock. "And tonight I'll give you what you need, baby. I've got meetings all day, but stay late and come to my office after six OK? We can make up for our past mistakes."

She looks around and realizes they've parked in the garage at work. She shudders hoping no one saw her. Despite how she is with Chad—and now Sean—she has always worked hard to be off limits. It would mortify her if anyone saw her leaning over her boss's crotch, stuffing her face with cock. Always the popular girl, Vanessa coveted her beauty and the attention it earned, but hated returning it to anyone else.

Here, just like everywhere she'd been, she always felt better about herself by acting better than everyone else. The harder she is to have, the more she's wanted. Even if that earns the resentment of all the women she works with, and the reputation of being a frigid bitch with the men, she wouldn't have it any other way. The most priceless diamonds are the rarest, the most beautiful, the ones that only the most deserving can have.

But if anyone found out about her affairs, it would destroy her reputation as being unattainable. Being a tease is one thing, fucking the boss is another. Chad focuses her attention back on him and the present moment. Misreading her thoughts, he says "It's OK. I don't care about you and Sean. I know I haven't given you the attention you need lately, but I'm going to do better. Just call things off with him, ok V? And I promise I'll make it all up to you."

Vanessa meets his sweet smile with an affirming nod and a meek "OK." She's not sure if she means it or not but doesn't know what else to say to him. Chad leans in and kisses her cheek whispering softly, his lips on her ear. "Good girl, baby. You'll always belong to me, V. I'll see you tonight."

She leaves the car before him, then heads to the bathroom to freshen herself up after the deep throat fucking. A few people say good morning, and she shrugs them off with barely a wave. On a normal day, she would feign only mild interest in anyone else, maybe tease. Today, she can't even pretend. A couple men eye her up, like usual. These are junior employees or middle managers; none of them interest her in the slightest. They make the same comments about how good she looks or how much they look forward to seeing her. She rolls her eyes, not hiding her disgust today. In turn, the guys shake their heads, all thinking about what a bitch she is, but mostly about how badly they want to squeeze her tits.

After she gets settled, Vanessa tries to take her mind off everything with work but just rereads the boring sentence in the same boring memo over and over and over. Unable to focus, she gets up to go to the side breakroom, the one out of the way from where most of the cubbies are. No one uses it since you have to brew the coffee instead of popping a cup in a Keurig, but it's what she needs. Somewhere by herself to reflect. Somewhere quiet with no one to distract her.

OFFICE BREAK

Lost in her thoughts, Vanessa starts to make a fresh pot of coffee. Maybe Chad had to lose her to appreciate her? Allowing herself a glimmer of hope, maybe this is just what he needed to realize this relationship is something real. Would he leave his wife after all?

But what about Sean? She bites her lip picturing the amazing sex, but that's all they have. They haven't even had a real conversation outside of hooking up. As she stands over the coffee waiting for it to finish, she makes up her mind. Once and for all. She will do what Chad asked—what Chad told her—she will tell Sean it's over. It's Chad, his strength, his authority, his money. She is sure that's what she wants.

So lost in her thoughts, she never heard the footsteps behind her, or the low voice whispering hello. Then strong hands press into her waist and a hard body pushes her into the counter. "There you are, baby." Sean's lips are on her neck so quickly she doesn't have a chance to turn around. "Did I startle you? You're shaking."

The weight of his body is pressed tight against her ass. He wastes no time exploring her body with his hands, acting with the license of a boyfriend who she's been dating for months. Sean grasps her tits over her top, pushing her large breasts together and up. Leaning into her right ear, he talks gently. "I've been thinking about you all morning. I was gonna see if I could stop by tonight, but I can't wait. I want you now, Vanessa."

She tries to look at him over her shoulder but he kisses her cheek, forcing her to face forward. His hands keep working her tits as he grinds against her ass, and she can feel the impressive size of his cock getting hard. The heat from his body is radiating through their clothes. His strong chest is pressed tightly on her back and his thick arms are pressed on her sides, his biceps defined against the strained seams of his dress shirt as he holds her tightly in place as easily as a child holds a toy.

Between her moans, she tries to push back against him and wedge herself free. "Sean, we—we can't do this—not now." He laughs confidently; his right hand releases her breast and goes down her thigh rubbing the inside of her leg. His large frame now completely envelopes her; there's no possibility of escape. "We can do whatever we want baby. It's OK, just relax. You know you want this."

His hand moves up her thigh under the skirt. She puts her head down and moans as his hands find her bare pussy and his fingertips gently tease her lips apart. Trying to resist, she mutters "No, Sean. Please, we really can't." But she stands wider giving him more access and Sean's lips graze her ear's edge.

He whispers quietly. "Damn, Vanessa. You expecting me to play with you today? Or do you usually not wear panties to work? You really are a little slut. I bet you woke up wanting my cock, huh baby?" They both know he's not wrong.

She moans and he penetrates her. The second man this morning to push two fingers in her cunt without asking. He laughs a surprised cocky laugh. "Fuck baby. You are fucking soaked. You do want it bad, don't you?" Her arms start to shake as Sean pushes deeper into her pussy, leaving his fingers buried up to his knuckles and making small circles inside her. His warm breath tingles on her skin.

Again, she tries to tell him no, but offers no real resistance. "Sean, please stop. Not here, someone could walk in..." Again, he ignores her. Sean easily spins her so she is looking up at him. His wide smile and glinting white teeth, tan skin, messy tawny surfer haircut. "Just relax. Trust me." He winks, then cups her face and leans in kissing her tenderly, his body moving against hers, still pinning her against the counter.

His tongue enters her mouth and rubs against hers softly. She can't help but grab his shirt and clutch him closer, her body desperate for him but her mind jumbled, lost. She was ready to end this just moments ago. Why can't she help herself? Maybe just one more indiscretion before ending it?

His lips release hers and he smiles again, making her blush. Her mind grasps for the words to end this moment, end this fling, somehow stop this train wreck. "Sean, I have to get back to my desk, but I will call you." Undeterred, he laughs and grabs her waist, easily hoisting her ass onto the counter. "Work can wait. Right now, I am going to taste you. And you're going to sit here and enjoy it." Again, they both know he's not wrong.