Vanessa Gets Worked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa's eyes widen; she's speechless watching Sean spread her legs wide as she sits there letting him. He hikes her skirt up, completely exposing her as she faces the open doorway—at any second anyone could walk in. Rubbing her soft skin, Sean kisses up her thigh, his fingers pressing into her flesh as he spreads her legs wide.

The warmth of his breath and lips intensifies, his face now planted between her thighs and his tongue run up and into the folds of her soaked pussy. Pushing her legs wider apart, he pushes his expert tongue inside her. Vanessa leans back, thrusting herself out as far as she can. His tongue and lips find her clit and he kisses her clit and presses hard on her, making her entire body clench tightly. The fire inside her grows watching this fit athlete kneel in front of her and drive his hot, thick tongue inside her body.

Trying not to moan, so desperate not to get caught, she bites her lip and closes her eyes. His hair feels thick between her fingers as she grabs him, gently directing him. Sean's tongue fucks her faster, pushing so deep inside her. She is whispering, begging him not to stop. "Fuck baby. Fuck fuck that feels good. Mm mmm baby. Keep going. Ohh ohh fuck." Pushing him tighter against her warm cunt.

Her orgasm, once denied, comes roaring back. Her body is shaking with lust and desire. His hand enters the scene, and she feels his thumb pressing hard on her clit as he moves it in tight circles, faster and faster on her, in time with his tongue diving deep inside her.

She knows she should end this—what if Chad happened to use this break room today, what if anyone saw her—but she can't stop herself. She frantically wants to cum, wants to savor this feeling. Her pussy is on fire, every inch of her feels electrified as Sean tastes her. She's lost in a haze of complete pleasure and is vaguely aware of soft moans coming from Sean's mouth. His left hand is now grabbing and squeezing her tit.

She can't contain herself anymore. She tips her head back, closes her eyes, and clamps her hand over her mouth to stifle the moans. Her orgasm is so close, so near! Sean grabs her ass cheeks, one hand on each and smashes his face on her pussy, burying his tongue deep inside her pussy. "Unhh fuck fuck FUCK..." Her cunt is throbbing, about to explode in singular pleasure, when suddenly everything stops. Her head spins and reality once again comes crashing down around her. The promise of climax abruptly snatched from her. Deliverance denied.

A strange voice shatters the trance of her ecstasy. "What the fuck?!" it exclaims. Almost like being pulled out of a deep sleep, Vanessa opens her eyes and sits up. She's unable to focus and her mind searches for some context. Sean's tongue vacates her soaked cunt. The few seconds seem an eternity, other worldly, until the haze dissipates, and she sees Sean, his broad back to her, trying to shield her, shouting at a silhouette in the entrance.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Ray?"

"What?! What am I doing—what are you doing? Is that—is that Vanessa?" She recognizes Ray as someone from Sean's team; one of the ordinary, entry-level nobodies who is always trying to hit on her and whom she usually delights in teasing and dismissing. He would never have a chance with her, but now is seeing her in her most compromised.

This is her worst nightmare. She panics and hops off the counter, pulling her skirt down and races from the breakroom—her drenched pussy dripping down the inside of her thighs. Sean reaches out but can't grab her when she races past; Ray's eyes are boring into her, but mortified, she avoids all eye contact. Rounding the corner and into the hall, Vanessa escapes the humiliation and flees to the relative sanctuary of her desk.

THE LONG AFTERNOON

The rest of the day is torture. Twice denied an orgasm, Vanessa's entire body is electrified by frustrated desire; she desperately needs to be fucked. But her shame helps check her lust. Every time she has to get up from her desk, she is sure that everyone is looking at her differently and they all know about the break room or the parking garage. Her superior status is in serious jeopardy.

At one point she has to pick up some copies and, of course, Ray walks by. Vanessa turns bright red and tries to ignore him. She can feel his leering smirk as he approaches, but she never takes her eyes off the digital display. Even though she's never said more than five words to him, he now has the audacity to sidle into her, rubbing his body on her ass and put his hand on her waist. He never would have dared such familiarity before.

He whispers, "Maybe someday I can get a taste too?" He sniggers as she pushes him away, scoffing at him "Get away from me, you're disgusting!" She's revolted and ashamed, walking back to her desk, never bothering to even look at him. But mixed with her revulsion, she can't help imagining his tongue inside her.

It is one thing to hook up with the handsome, rich boss or the sexy, young former athlete, but are all of these average, boring men now going to think they can talk to her or even touch her? She loves teasing, but only from afar. She would never consider letting them near her! The embarrassment becomes too much, and she considers leaving work early until she gets an office DM from Sean. He reassures her about dealing with Ray and that now he knows not to say anything or do anything. Ray does have to report to Sean, and Sean ultimately to Chad. Maybe it will all be ok, even if everything just seems so fucked up. She tells herself she is still committed to Chad.

Just as she's responding to Sean, Chad messages her. Her heart drops when the window pops up. Does he know? Has he heard? If so, he makes no hint about it. Instead, he says he can't wait to see her after work in his office. That's still hours away and she doesn't think she can make it.

She responds saying she's not feeling well and might be leaving early. Chad rings her direct line almost before she sends. His voice is hushed, but serious. "Are you joking? I want you in my office immediately after everyone leaves. Do you understand?" Vanessa bites her lip, wanting to say no, but unable to. "OK, yes I'll be there."

"Yes what?" His authority resonates through the line; she dutifully responds albeit at a whisper "Yes, sir." He moans deeply into the phone and starts telling her how he's been thinking about her all day and what he's going to do to her tonight. She looks around nervously, not wanting to restart this whole phone thing again, but again does nothing to stop it.

Chad asks if she's wet. "Mmm yes, but this isn't a good time..." she is hunched close to her phone wanting to crawl someplace far away from everyone else in the building. Chad snaps back "Make it a good time." Vanessa bites her lip, feeling her already tense body get heated again, and very quietly whispers. "Yes, sir."

"Are you wet thinking about me?" Vanessa answers "yes" in a whisper, not even sure at this point if it's true or a lie, she's just wet because she needs to get fucked.

"Touch yourself for me," Chad orders. "Right now. At your desk. I know you're not wearing anything under that sexy skirt." He laughs. She thinks about protesting but she knows it's no use, she also knows he'll probably be able to tell if she fakes it.

Glancing nervously around her, Vanessa tries to hunch herself even more into a ball to shield herself from view. She puts her hand under her skirt and rubs her soaked, tender pussy lips. "Mmm, yes sir. I'm doing what you asked now." She finds her clit and starts to rub it slowly. She knows she shouldn't, but she can't help herself—she needs relief.

"Good girl. Rub your pussy like a good little office slut. You want the boss's cock inside you right now, Vanessa?" She breathes heavier into the phone and replies "Yes I do. So badly.." Chad's voice gets sterner, more commanding. "You're such a cock hungry office whore aren't you Vanessa? I want you thinking about me all the rest of the day. Just me. And my cock. Buried inside you. Pounding you. Deep. Do you understand me Vanessa? Just me. How I'm going to make you cum."

She is almost crying so desperate for an orgasm that she knows she can't have right now. "Yes sir, I understand." After a short pause of his soft moans, "Who's going to make you cum tonight, Vanessa? Say my name."

She whispers, "Chad is going to make me cum." He hangs up with a "good girl, see you soon, slut." Breathing heavy, she looks around wondering what the hell she's doing and gently removes her fingers from under her skirt. She doesn't leave her desk the rest of the day.

The rest of the afternoon drags but finally ends without further incident. Vanessa's angst over being discovered with Sean's head between her legs eases. She's confident that Sean will keep Ray in check, but if he doesn't, Chad will fix things. He's the one with seniority; he's the one she will end up with. All in all, being pursued by two extremely attractive, successful men is not a terrible place to find herself. Easily the two most desirable men in the company are competing for her. Maybe she should have some fun with both, even if she knows she will choose Chad at the end? And she can keep teasing and enjoying the attention from everyone else. She smiles, pleased with herself, as she sees everyone signing off and going home.

Twirling her hair around her finger, she sits back now, alone in her area fantasizing about her and Chad, then about her and Sean. Chad's command over her, his power, his experience. The way his beautiful blue eyes look at her when he fucks her. And then Sean's sweetness, his youthful smile and how good his chiseled body feels against her, rubbing his abs when she rides him. She thinks about their voices, their touch, their cocks.

She signs off, standing up straightening her skirt. Why should she have to choose right now, anyway? Shouldn't a girl as hot and popular as her have her choice of men? She deserves to have some fun, some time to enjoy getting fucked by both hot guys. So what if she strings them along a little? Her confidence returns. As she walks to the elevator, her pussy is already wet in anticipation.

CHAD'S OFFICE

The company separates different groups onto different floors. The support staff, including Vanessa, are together on one floor. Other groups, most of the associates and sales teams are on the next, and the senior management is on the top floor.

She takes the elevator up and steps into the hallway. The main lights automatically turn off at 6:00 and the soft glow from the reserve lights is both calming and eerie. There is no noise or movement. The area, which had been humming with voices and activity not thirty minutes ago, now might as well have been abandoned for days. She turns the corner. The one sign of life is the light sneaking out from under the door to Chad's corner office, beckoning her inside.

Vanessa turns the handle and knocks quietly as she lets herself in. Eager to feel Chad's grip on her; the lurid images of the past two days swirling in her mind desperate to finally be satisfied, she enters his office wanting to be punished.

Chad is there, sitting behind his desk, wearing the same white crisp button up shirt he had on this morning, but now with more defined stubble on his cheeks and chin. He is leaning back in his chair, his pale blue eyes intense. They no longer have any hint of the sweetness that she saw in them this morning. Alarms start sounding in her head. Something's wrong.

Vanessa walks in a couple steps, becoming nervous, and asks if everything's OK. Does he know about earlier? Will it matter? She will just tell him Sean forced her and maybe he will punish her harder. Suddenly, the door shuts behind her. Vanessa jumps, turning around to see Sean standing there, locking the door. Startled, she lets out a little scream and then pivots back to face Chad, who's sitting at his desk in front of her, and Sean is standing directly behind.

Vaguely she becomes aware that there are even more men in the room. To her left, Chad has a large round table for meetings he holds in his office—or for fucking her on. Ray is there from Sean's team, the man who discovered her in the breakroom. Plus two younger members of Chad's team, Chris and Luke. This is her worst nightmare. These men, whom Vanessa would barely bother to ever notice, are here to witness her complete subjugation. The way they are looking at her now is not the way someone looks at something they admire, something priceless and rare. They are looking at her like she is an object to be purchased.

Immediately Vanessa's face turns red. She looks at Chad "What the fuck is going on here? Why are they here? Get fucking rid of them!" Her heart is racing and her shoulders begin to tremble. The thought of her coworkers being here fills her with dread. Chad gets up and walks slowly to her, expression-less but keeping unwavering eye contact. His hands massage her shoulders in small circles. "Relax, Vanessa," he commands.

Looking up at Chad in a panic, she reaches for his sides clutching onto him wanting him to make everything better. Sean comes up behind her and puts his hands on her hips, pulling her ass back against his crotch. Without breaking eye contact with her, Chad snaps at Sean "Did I say you could touch her?"

Sean scoffs. "No, I said I could touch her." Sean starts grinding against her ass leaning into her, his face in her blonde hair nuzzling the nape of her neck, "Besides, I know she likes it."

Chad, still not breaking his gaze with Vanessa, responds in a flat and serious tone "I know what she likes," and reaches up behind her neck, clutching her tight, his grip powerful and his eyes dominating.

Breathing heavy, Vanessa's heart feels like it's about to burst from her chest. She turns over her shoulder to look at Sean, then back to Chad, "What...what is going on?" She is pleading, her voice broken and small, wanting so much for someone to fix this.

A hint of a sly smile breaks Chad's command composure. "I know everything that's been going on with you and Sean. I've known from the beginning. I knew about the club and I know about the break room today because Sean told me." Chad moves his hands slowly from her shoulders up her neck, massaging gently, then cupping her face in his hands. "You've been part of a little wager. One I'm about to win." He's never looked more serious, his eyes getting wider as he clearly enunciates "win." Chad nods over to the other men, the audience, "and they're here to witness it."

Vanessa shakes her head in disbelief as she is sandwiched between these two men, both towering over her, still not able to fully comprehend everything that is happening. "What?! You..you fucking bet on me?!" She tries to push away from Chad only to press more into Sean. There's sniggering from the guys at the table, and she can feel Sean laugh too, his chest now pressed tightly into her back and shoulders. Her dread grows.

Tugging on her waist, Sean turns her around and gives her a cocksure smile. His warm hands hold her face; she looks back up at him, his soft green eyes and tan, smooth skin. Then she feels Chad move closer behind her, and now it is his body pressed tightly into her back. Chad reaches around and cups her tits through her top, pulling her against his strong body. Vanessa moans softly, trying to fight her instincts while she figures out what has happened, desperate to disappear.

Sean continues. "Don't be mad, baby. We were all talking about how you're the sexiest piece here. We always talk about how hot and amazing you are, even if you are a stuck-up bitch that likes to tease most of the guys." He emphasizes "most" and nods toward the audience. "We were all out one night and Chad got a little drunk and said you belonged to him. I bet him that I could make you mine instead."

As Sean continues, Vanessa feels Chad's hands squeeze her tits harder, twisting each one between his strong fingers. Sean's thumb caresses her cheek softly and he leans in and presses his lips on hers while Chad feels her up. Vanessa moves her hands to Sean's sides and then up his back, moaning into his gentle kiss. Sean stares at her. "Maybe I'm about to win?" He winks, smiling smugly.

Grasping her shoulder, Chad barks, "Fuck you. She wants me," and spins her around back towards him again. He runs his fingers through her hair and clutches it, pulling back tightly. "Tell him you want me, slut. Tell him so he can hear you, so they can all hear you." Vanessa yelps as he yanks her head back hard. Chad is standing over her, his authority and presence are completely overwhelming. Sean's hands go down to her thighs and press into her flesh, then he slowly feels up her leg, hiking her skirt up to expose her bare ass and glistening cunt for everyone to see.

Vanessa stammers looking at Chad, not sure how to respond, her mind a mix of rage, shame, and lust. "I...I...want you. I don't know, I'm just...just..." She can't focus as hands rub her ass, her tits, her cheeks, her neck, she can barely even figure out who is touching her where.

Sean, who had been rubbing her ass cheeks, tilts Vanessa's head to her left and moves her long, blonde hair out of the way so he can press his lips and tongue on her ear. Still pressing his body behind her, he whispers "What else do you want, Vanessa? You want me baby? Tell your boss you want me." Vanessa has never felt like this. She is desperate now to get touched, kissed, and fucked. She feels like she is on fire and every time one of the men's fingers graze her skin she wants to scream. She will do anything to be satisfied. "Yes, Sean, yes I want you too!"

Chad's face twists into a disappointed scowl. They then turn her so that she is still between them, but they are at her sides flanking her instead of in front and behind. Her arms are pinned by their bodies. She can feel the hardness of their large cocks rubbing against her thighs through the thin, smooth material of their slacks.

They make her face her audience and she is forced to remember that she's being watched—and judged --by these other men she had forgotten about, these other men she would never care enough to remember in the first place. They stare back at her, their cocks tenting up as they rub themselves. Ray winks at her and licks his lips. Both Chad and Sean in unison grab the bottom of her top and pull it up over her head, leaving her in only her sheer black lace bra, a silver thin chain necklace, her earrings, and her black heels. She is flush with humiliation as she looks at Ray, Luke, and Chris—she hates the way they are staring at her, how they feel entitled to see her body. She hates how they aren't in awe but leering at her like a common stripper.

"Fuck, I can see her cunt is dripping! She is so fucking wet!"

"I knew that tease was really a slut." The guys are condescending, having fantasized about her since first laying eyes on her but never thinking they had a chance. Chad tells them to be quiet, that they're only here to watch. Vanessa's legs shake, and she worries her knees will buckle.

Chad and Sean each take one of her DD-cup, silicone enhanced breasts in a hand and squeeze while they moan in her ears. Their fingers play with her nipples, flicking, twisting, and squeezing through her bra. Chad speaks first. "Yeah, that's it slut. Rub my cock. That's the cock you want, isn't it?" She massages up and down and then looks to the side up at him. "Yes, Chad. I want you!" Images flash in her mind of being with Chad forever and all his power and all his money.

Sean puts a finger on her chin and turns her face towards him. "Don't forget about my cock, baby." He gives her a half-smile—confident and bemused. She does what she's told and starts to rub him also, feeling two cocks at the same time for the first time in her life. Sean continues, "Don't forget about how good I made you feel this morning, my tongue inside your little pussy. Or how about last night? Remember when you came all over my cock—how many times was it?"