Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 05

Story Info
Our story concludes, but will there be happily ever afters?
3.8k words
4.78
8.4k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk was indeed more strenuous than the one I had been on with Cindy and Caz the week before. Garry and I helped each other up steep bits and stopped at various lookouts to sit and admire the view. I opened up about my family and Garry talked about his job and how he was taking fewer cases than previously to give him time to write.

"What sort of writing?" I asked as Garry offered me some trail mix from a packet in his backpack.

"It's fiction, sort of."

"Like crime fiction?" I could imagine a barrister having a little knowledge of crime and intrigue.

"No, not exactly. It's, well it's about a guy who grows up too fast and then discovers he can sort of un-age again but realises that any dreams he might have once had sort of evaporated as he lived the life he did."

"Sounds interesting. I'd like to read it sometime."

"It's not finished yet. My therapist put the idea into my head." I sat and listened as Garry spoke, wondering if there were some autobiographical elements in this story after all. "Sort of more like you can't dwell on the what-ifs because they may stop you from seeing that the reality isn't so bad after all."

"So, your current reality is all good then?" I asked as I sipped some water from the canteen I carried.

"It's got its good parts, yes. I mean, I have a job I still love, an amazing daughter and, I suspect a daughter-in-law to be, a dog who still rests his head on my lap and comes running with me. I live in a beautiful home and I'm financially secure."

Garry stood, indicating we were going to continue our walk. I was not convinced by his declaration of life is good. Cindy and Caz had told me that they planned to move north, and I sensed this would make Garry lonely.

As we walked down towards the car park after taking in the amazing views from the top of the waterfall, I could sense something was troubling Garry. Several times he looked as though he was about to say something but decided against it.

"I'm so glad I bumped into Cindy at that pub," I ventured as the car park came into view. "I have often thought about the two of you and wondered how you were getting on."

"I'm so glad too, I really am. I tried to get her to talk to you, but she was just so angry. Babs wasn't the easiest of people to be around and she and Cindy often butted heads. The fact they did it the night she chose to kill herself did not help things."

"I get that."

"I don't regret the time we spent together though, even if it was with Vanessa and not Libby, but, I was, no, never mind."

"I was wondering if you'd let me shout you a late lunch in town on the way home? The pub should be open."

"I-I'd love that as long as you wouldn't mind being seen with an old man like me."

"Cut it out! You are not old! Just, for the record again, it would be lunch with Libby. Vanessa doesn't exist anymore."

"I'd like that," Garry smiled as we climbed into his car and made our way into town.

~*~*~*~*~

"Mith Cartwright, Mith Cartwright!" I could hear my name being screamed from across the street as we pulled up in town. "Did you get school holidays too, Mith Cartwright?"

"Hello Jenny, Dr Ng, Mr Matsi, sorry, no, I've got this, Mr Matsubotu. I'm sorry, I don't know why I always butcher your name."

"We told you at the interview, it's Di and Kai— you should remember that!"

"Mith Cartwright, is this your boyfriend?"

"Jenny, this is my friend Old McDonald!"

"Does he have a farm?"

"Why yes, I do, young miss!"

"We're going camping in a tent!"

"We're going to try camping in a tent, but I suspect we'll end up in a hotel!" Di laughed as she ruffled her daughter's hair.

Di was expecting their second child and I was not sure how camping would go whilst pregnant. It was all Jenny would talk about— the imminent arrival of her new baby brother.

Walking into the pub I saw a few locals nod their heads at Garry and he gave a small wave back.

Cindy was working behind the bar and poured her father a beer and a white wine for me.

"How was the walk, you two?"

"Strenuous!" I replied.

"Dad, you'll have the regular, Libbs, you'll have what I would have, which is a chicken salad, right?"

"What's your usual?" I asked Garry.

"Pulled pork burger and chips."

"I'll have what he's having, thanks!" I laughed.

"The salad is really good— you're missing out!"

"Yeah, well perhaps my tastes have changed."

As we sat at our table Garry had a huge smile on his face. It took me a while to realise that I did too.

"What are you smiling about, Mith Cartwright?"

"I'm smiling because you're smiling, Old McDonald!"

"It's going to stick, isn't it?"

"You're the one saying how old you are, after all!"

"Yeah, I suppose..." Garry's smile faded as he took another sip of his beer.

"No, I didn't mean that, I'm just, well you've got a farm and everything, so if the cap fits! Say, I've been thinking about reflecting on past dreams and having to push them aside and wonder if you need to do that? I mean, I still want to travel and would have done it through uni if the borders were open, but now they're opening up again and I was hoping to head to Thailand in the next holidays. It's not too late for you to start travelling too."

"Maybe. I hadn't considered it I suppose. I always wanted to see parts of Asia, also Africa, Europe, and America. Geez, I still want to see everywhere."

"I'm sure you've got other goals and dreams that you can still fulfil, too?"

"Yeah, I had one that was more a fantasy I think, and I really stuffed up unloading it on, or should I say, in Vanessa. It was, well, there's no other word really, it was creepy."

I thought back to that time and the memories of the night we spent together. I often reflected on that night as I stroked myself to orgasm.

"Well, you still could find the right woman and pop out a huge number of little McDonalds, I'm sure you've got equipment that still works!"

"Wow!" Garry almost spat out his mouthful of beer, "What about you? I guess you've changed a little from when you were 19?"

"Yeah, I have. I don't regret stripping and, well, prostituting myself, but I think I was punishing myself too, not feeling worthy of love or respect. My parents never showed love at all, and I think stripping helped me open up sexually and discover a sensual side I never really knew I had."

"Still smoking joints with my daughter?"

"No!" I laughed, "We did that only twice and I think she needed it after Babs died."

"You were saying yesterday you're single, but there must have been guys along the way?"

I told Garry about the guy I'd seen the year before, but that the relationship lacked something. It had been pleasant, but I looked for more than just pleasant.

"What about you? Malcolm said all the ladies were throwing themselves at you!" I laughed as Cindy put our burgers in front of us.

"Thanks, Sweet-Pea," Cindy kissed her father on the head before heading back to the bar, "No, I've had to work on me before I could admit I was ready to accept anyone into my life. I mean, a few months after Babs died, I went into the city and picked up a woman, but it was pretty awful. I ended up giving her a false name and made up a number to get her out of my room. I, um, I think I was spoilt by Vanessa."

We had both been edging around each other in conversation. I knew I was physically attracted to Garry, and I had thoroughly enjoyed our time together, but I was still not convinced if entering into anything with him was the right course of action. Eating our meals in silence I wondered what Garry was thinking.

I excused myself to the bathroom and returned to find Cindy in my seat.

"You can choose whose lap to sit on!" Cindy joked as I pulled a chair to the table from an empty adjoining one. "Party pooper. Sorry, Dad, I tried! Now ask her already!"

"Ask me what?"

"It's nothing..."

"No, Dad, it's not. I'm working and I found it incredibly boring last year, sorry Libbs, but ask her!"

"Libby, um, Friday week, well, it's the Law Society Dinner in the city and Malcolm and Robyn and I are going, and I was, well, I was wondering if you'd like to come as my date."

"Oh, I see!" I stated as I looked between Garry and Cindy.

"You don't have to, it was Cindy's idea and I get it would be awkward, so let's leave it."

"No, I, um, that sounds nice actually."

"Really?" Garry looked excited almost, "Robyn's folks are looking after the boys and we thought we'd spend the weekend in the city, but I'll arrange a room or something for you, or, whatever, or, not, or, um..."

"No, it sounds lovely. I'm not sure I'd be able to trust myself in a room by myself with you though!"

"I'm not sure I'd trust me in a room with you either, and I get that you probably aren't looking for that or anything, so it's all good and all."

"Bloody hell you two! Get it out of your systems and spend a weekend in the city shagging!" Cindy laughed as she stood and took our plates away. "And yes, Libbs, you have my approval, not that you need it!"

The drive back to the farm was mainly in silence, both of us with huge grins on our faces.

"Um, cuppa before you go?" Garry asked as we parked the car. "Or not, I mean, no obligation, or anything."

"That sounds lovely. Hey, it's been a lovely day and I've liked getting to know Old McDonald."

"Yeah? It's been great getting to know Libby Cartwright, she seems like a pretty remarkable woman."

"She's not Vanessa."

"I know, she's a hundred times better!"

"Hey! I thought you liked Vanessa!"

"Mmmm, but I think I like Libby more."

As we got the step up to the back door, Garry grabbed my hand and I turned to face him. He lowered his mouth to mine in a kiss that was as sensual as it was steamy.

"Wow!" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair and nibbled at his bottom lip, "Do you think the tea can wait?"

"Um, no, because I don't have any rubbers and I know I'll never be able to pull out."

"I'm on the pill and I'm clean..."

"Are you sure?"

"I've been staring at that sexy bum and those amazing shoulders all day! You're just so hot!"

"My sexy bum? At least mine's in loose pants, what have you been doing to me all day in those tight yoga pants?"

I could feel Garry's hardness press into my abdomen as we continued our kissing.

"I think my pants would look amazing on your bedroom floor!"

"I'm not going to make it to the bedroom!"

Garry lifted me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Sid looked on in amusement as Garry carried me into the kitchen and laid me on the table, peeling my leggings and underwear off as he went. I threw my t-shirt over my head and unclasped my bra as Garry quickly undressed.

Raising myself onto my elbows I had a bird's eye view as Garry entered me with a single stroke.

"So wet, so velvety smooth..."

"You're so thick and, oh..."

Our bodies moved in time, squelching together as the table squeaked under us. Neither of us was going to last long and the pulsations in my pussy drew Garry to empty his seed within me.

"Shower?" Garry asked as he kissed my breasts after we disentangled, "Although remember, we have to save water here in the country, so you'd have to shower with me!"

"That could be arranged!" I purred as he entwined his fingers in mine and led me to the bathroom.

"Stay?" Garry asked as we towelled each other down.

"I'd love nothing more, but..." I hoped Garry would be ok with my reasoning, "My pill's at home and I think I should probably take it."

"Yeah, that sounds like a sensible idea. How about I drive you and we pick it up and a change of clothes?"

"Are you sure?"

"I get to spend more time with you, of course, I'm sure!"

Garry was not in court that week, but he had some briefs to prepare which he did at home. I did lots of baking which I loved doing but preferred doing for other people, and we spent a lot of time in the bedroom, and on the couch and again on the kitchen table!

Cindy texted me the following Friday telling me she was up my way and wanted to know if we could grab lunch. When I told her I was spending time with Garry she sent a string of smiley emojis, before she and Caz turned up on the doorstep that evening.

"Hi Caz, Sweet-Pea, it's not Sunday, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I wanted to catch up with Libby and I discovered she was here so I thought I could catch up with two of my favourite people at once! Can I smell baking?"

"She's filling the freezer with cakes and rolls and buns and heaven knows what, but I am not complaining."

"You two look so cute together!"

"Cute is not how to describe your old man, Luce!"

"Whatever, Father dearest! Hey, um, Caz and I have some news too..." Caz gripped Cindy's hand as they sat opposite us at the kitchen table, "Um, I'm going to go back to uni and Caz's bandmates are moving north, so we thought that we might head north too."

Garry smiled as he reached across and placed his hands around his daughter and her partner. "Whatever makes you happy makes me happy and actually moving from here and doing something you want to do makes me ecstatic!"

~*~*~*~*~

The night of the Law Society Dinner arrived. We travelled up with Malcolm and Robyn, both of whom were thrilled with our fledgeling relationship. We were mingling in the foyer of the hall where the dinner was being held enjoying pre-dinner drinks when I was approached by a man I did not recognise.

"Hey, I know your face from somewhere, do you work at the Magistrate's Court? No, what firm are you with?"

"I'm a teacher and here with my partner Garry McDonald."

"Garry, oh, yes, mate, hi, I was just telling your beautiful partner that I thought I knew her face from somewhere."

"She's got a face that's pretty unforgettable, I know, honey, where did you work going through uni again?"

"At the Four Seasons Hotel, remember!"

"Yeah, I've stayed there, sorry, this is my wife, Ingrid, Ingrid this is Garry and his partner, sorry I didn't catch your name?"

"It's Libby, Libby Cartwright."

"Yeah, it doesn't ring any bells, but I'm sure it will come to me, anyway, have a good night."

I was relieved when he walked away.

"Does he know you from where I think he knows you?" Garry asked, a sly grin on his face.

"I suspect so, but I honestly can't remember him!"

"Don't stress, honey, remember I'm here with Libby tonight."

We mingled a little more before I saw someone I thought I recognised, a tall elegant woman with bobbed red hair and a pale complexion.

"Hi," I approached her as her mouth dropped, "You possibly don't remember me, but I'm Libby Cartwright— I think we worked together."

"Yes, hi! Um, at the, at, um..."

"At the Four Seasons, wasn't it?" The woman I knew as Mandy smiled.

"That must have been it. Yes, I'm Bella Marshall and this is my husband, Gus."

"Lovely to see you, Bella, I must catch my partner— I think he's gone to find another drink."

What a small world it was. Garry had indeed gone after another drink and questioned who I was talking to.

"Just someone I used to work with, that's all."

Bella and Gus were seated at an adjacent table to us and Bella and I made our way to the ladies room together.

"Oh my gosh, Ness, look at you! You look great!"

"Thanks! It's been a while! So how long have you been married?"

"Five years now."

"So, Gus knew you were Mandy?"

"Yeah. We met at a club, and well, we hit it off. I liked the work and Gus is not the jealous type. It's why I was happy to take a guy to a backroom and chat, but nothing else. How did you meet your fella?"

"Remember that night..."

"No way! Oh, my fucking sainted aunt!"

"Yeah well, we only met up again recently, but it seems to be going well. We've both changed."

"I still do a gig every so often. I'll tell Marilyn I saw you— she'll be thrilled!"

Making my way back to our seats I could see both Garry and Gus staring at us. I gave Garry a lingering kiss and Malcolm joked that we should get a room.

"I saw signs of Vanessa as you were walking back from the bathroom with your friend, there was a swagger in your hips," Garry smiled as he removed his tie after we had entered our hotel room.

"Really?" I asked as I pushed him down into the chair in the corner of the room and gyrated over his hips, "Because she taught me a thing or two and I think I can remember it..."

I started to unzip my dress, grateful for a side fastening, and let it fall to the floor. There was no music playing, but both of us could feel the beat of our pulses racing as I swayed and twirled around my lover. I undid my bra and sensually let the straps slip down my arm until I let the cups fall to the floor.

"I know I'm only meant to touch your waist..."

"Vanessa had some strict rules she needed to abide by, but Libby is here with you tonight because she chooses to be, because she likes being with you and, perhaps, because she is addicted to your amazing cock!"

"I see! Well..."

I started unbuttoning the buttons on Garry's shirt as I leant in to kiss him. I undid his belt and removed it from his pants, hinting at him to use it to fasten my hands behind my back. Using my mouth and tongue, I undid his pants and lowered the zip. It was not the most elegant move, and it was clear it was not something I was used to doing, but it raised a laugh from Garry as he stood and let his trousers fall to the floor. I dragged his boxers down his legs with my teeth before taking his cock in my mouth and swirling my tongue over the tip.

"Libby, honey, please..." I was not sure if Garry wanted me to stop, but I was determined to make him erupt in my mouth.

After swallowing his nectar, I could see Garry was still hard.

"It's tender, so be careful..."

"Need a break?"

Garry had started to massage my clit with his thumb as he thrust two fingers in and out of me, our lips locked in a passionate embrace, my hands still bound behind my back. As I came, Garry undid the belt and I flung my arms around his neck, eager to have him as close as possible to me.

Carrying me to the bed, Garry was intent on inflicting more delicious torture as he lay me down and licked my pussy lips.

"You've always tasted so good, Libbs," Garry murmured between ministrations that drew out another orgasm from me.

Garry lay next to me. I could taste myself on his lips but did not mind in the least. Eventually, I threw a leg over him and sank onto his member, still amazed at the stretched and full feeling he elicited when he entered me. He stroked my breasts and squeezed and tweaked my nipples, causing ripples of ecstasy to cascade through my body.

"You took your pill?" Garry grunted as our hips met.

"Not yet, think I should?"

"Fuck, Libby, fuck, I'm cumming..."

So was I, aware of the endorphin rush that was enveloping my body as I lay on top of my lover.

"I'm so sorry, Libby, I shouldn't have brought that up, that was, that was..."

"Shhh... It's all good and I will take it tonight, don't worry, but it is something for us to talk about."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I want to have babies with you, not yet mind, but in the next couple of years."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, I am. I mean, not yet, but, the way you were with Angus at Easter and you're an amazing dad to Cindy already and, well, I know school's back on Monday, but I can't imagine not being with you."

"I'll be honest, it was love at first sight with Vanessa, well perhaps lust at first sight, but I'm really, really, really enjoying getting to know Libby and I recognise why she is such a good friend of Cindy's."

12