Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, it was. We travelled a bit, both by ourselves and with Cindy and Caz. It was hard with them living interstate, but we managed to video message at least twice a week. I transferred to the school in Garry's hometown and was treated as one of the locals. My parents were horrified that I had hooked up with the father of a friend, but I suspect they would be more horrified if they knew he first knew me as a stripper!

I don't regret becoming Vanessa and sometimes she creeps out in the bedroom, much to Garry's delight, and I believe that she helped me become the woman I am today, a woman expecting twins who is deliriously happily married to the father and father-in-law of my best friends.

"So, honey, have we settled on Eleanor and Rupert for the babies?" Garry asked as we snuggled in bed one morning.

"Well, yes, until they come out and tell us otherwise, Old McDonald!"

"Oh shut up! Wait, what are you doing... oh, my, EIEI...oooooh..."

12