Vanessa Wants to Party Pt. 03

Story Info
I learn about the exciting events at last night's party.
7.3k words
3.25
15.7k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Vanessa left, I got up, poured myself a cup of coffee, and got a bowl of cereal. As I sat down to eat, my mind drifted back to the dream I had of Vanessa. Last night's events had left me incredibly horny, and dreaming about Vanessa being pounded by countless hung strangers only added to my arousal.

I opened up porn on my phone and typed in 'riley reid gangbang.' I was too horny to scroll for the specific clip I had in mind, so I settled on a video near the top. My dick strained as I watched Riley surrounded by massive members. I reached down and grabbed my boner, as I imagined Vanessa in her place.

I watched as Riley grabbed at the cocks surrounding her, and reached for them with her mouth. She was quickly bobbing her head up and down on several big dicks. I skipped around the video, watching Riley get fucked in multiple positions, and multiple holes, all the while, I couldn't keep my mind off of Vanessa.

Imagining her doing all the things I saw on screen nearly sent me spurting, but it also reminded me of what Vanessa had said before she left, "try not to jack off too much baby. You'll probably have more fun if you save that for later."

I quickly released my dick, and, as if on cue, my phone started dinging with texts from Vanessa. They came in a flurry, "hey babe, totally forgot, made new friends last night. 2 needed a tutor. I gave them ur number. Just a heads up, love youu," followed by two heart emojis.

Nearly as soon as I had processed her texts, a new text from an unknown number came in, "Hey, you tutor math? Got your number from Vanessa"

After exchanging introductions with someone named Gwen, we made plans to meet in the library in a few minutes with her friend Emilia. Apparently they were going to the party later too, hence the rush to get studying. I finished my breakfast, got dressed, and headed to the library.

They told me where to find them, and said to look for the girls in all black and all pink. Their descriptions were spot on, and I easily found them at a table in a corner of the library.

Both girls were wearing over-sized hoodies, Emilia in a plain pink one, and Gwen in a black tour hoodie of some punk band I didn't recognize. After introducing ourselves in person, we quickly dove right into studying.

Luckily they were in a class I had taken last semester, so all the concepts were fairly fresh in my mind. They were sharp students, and needed minimal guidance from me. I clarified a few questions they had, and we looked at a few practice problems together.

Students as smart as them were sometimes boring to tutor, since they needed so little instruction, but Emilia and Gwen were both incredibly good-looking, so it wasn't exactly a chore to watch them work. Vanessa always seemed to befriend the most attractive women.

Gwen had thick rimmed glasses and a septum piercing. A few thin dreads stuck out from her pulled up hood. She wore baggy black university sweatpants, matching her hoodie, and I could see the edge of a tattoo peaking out of her sleeve.

Emilia, on the other hand, wore a pair of pink booty shorts that clung to her petite frame, along with her pink hoodie. I was trying not to stare, but I had a fantastic view of Emilia's smooth, toned legs sitting next to me. Gwen looked just as thin, but her baggy clothes did more to hide her actual frame.

Emilia also used a pink scrunchy to tie her hair up into the classic high ponytail that had been co-opted by Ariana Grande. In fact, my first thought upon seeing the girls was that they looked like Ariana Grande, and a more punk Janelle Monae. The two ladies seemed to put almost no effort into their outfits, and yet still radiated beauty.

It didn't take long before it became clear that the two were fully prepared for the midterm, so the conversation naturally shifted away from math. Eventually Emelia and Gwen began to recount some of the things that had happened while they were out last night.

They went over some of the 'crazy' anecdotes, but often with too little context or detail for me to know what had actually happened. I thought about how my own night had gone, and it was hard for me to imagine they had done anything crazier than I had.

Listening to my girlfriend get fucked by a dude with a massive cock, while my best friends listened and jacked off to it, made most other things seem benign by comparison. It was like I had a secret joke with myself. Honestly, I almost laughed.

Thinking about last night was starting to distract me for the umpteenth time since it happened. Gwen suddenly turned to me, interrupting my thoughts, "So did Vanessa actually hook up with that guy or what?" she asked.

I had completely missed the lead up to the question, and was left totally flustered. "You mean Liam?" I asked.

The girls both laughed, "I guess, unless someone else fucked your girlfriend last night," said Gwen.

I had no idea how they could've known that, but it didn't look like there was any point in trying to hide it. My panicked response already seemed to fill in the information they were missing. "Um, no," I said, "just him."

Emilia and Gwen shared a look between them. Surprise and excitement was clearly written on their faces. "Oh my god, that's so hot. Did you like it?" asked Emilia.

"Wait a second," Gwen cut in, "just him? So, like you didn't fuck Vanessa either?"

I was completely put on the spot, but the library was practically abandoned. My mind was racing with the possible ways they could have known, and yet I felt strangely comfortable confiding in these gorgeous young women whom I had only just met. Even while laughing, their curiosity didn't strike me as judgmental.

I answered Gwen first, "Uh no, she was too tired after, she was, um, with Liam," I said. "But yeah, it was kinda hot," I admitted, trying to downplay how incredibly horny it had made me. "Um, anyway, how'd you know about that?" I asked.

The girls both laughed again. "I bet she was!" said Emilia. "I wouldn't mind getting tired out by that big meathead," she added, biting her lip.

"You're such a little slut" said Gwen, with a smile spreading across her face.

"I'm your little slut," Emilia replied playfully. I was clearly missing something about their relationship, but I just wanted to move things back to my more pressing concern, which was why they had thought to ask if Vanessa had fucked anyone in the first place.

My stomach was churning. At that point I had actually begun to accept that I liked the idea of Vanessa fucking other guys, and that I also actually kind of liked other people knowing about it, but I had also been under the impression that everything Vanessa did was happening in plain site. The possibility that she was also doing things behind my back was making me increasingly unsettled.

"So, was she like making out with him at the party or something?" I asked, trying to hide the unease in my voice.

They seemed surprised by the question, "What? No." said Emilia, "We met Vanessa at Julia's before we went out, and we mostly just danced with each other until Natalie and those guys showed up."

"That chick is so hot," said Gwen.

"OMG, gorgeous!" Emilia added.

"Oh, yeah that's my buddy's girlfriend actually," I said, "so what happened when she showed up?" I was a bundle of nerves, anticipating what I was going to hear with both excitement and fear.

"Yeah, Natalie let everyone know she had a boyfriend," Gwen smirked.

Emilia snickered, but otherwise ignored the comment, "I mean nothing at first, Natalie just came in with a bunch of cute guys like a total queen. Nobody new who she was so we were all checking her out."

"But then she sucked some guy's dick in the middle of the party!" Gwen interrupted.

I was dumbfounded. "Hey, I was getting to that!" Emilia said, softly hitting Gwens shoulder, and receiving a shrug and a smirk in return.

"Anyway," Emilia continued, "She came in, and we were all kinda dancing together, and, let's be honest, she was clearly trying to find the hottest girls in there, and obviously landed on us!"

Emilia's tone was joking, and Gwen rolled her eyes, but I could see the truth of it. I didn't know who else Vanessa had met up with at Julia's, but I had little doubt that Vanessa, Julia, Gwen and Emilia were easily among the most attractive women in the entire university. "Well she's got great taste!" I said, trying not to sound too creepy.

Gwen barely reacted, but Emilia smiled, and said, "thanks babe, Vanessa's taste isn't so bad either," with a wink.

Gwen waved her hand, indicating she wanted Emilia to get to the point. "Right, right," said Emilia, "so we're dancing and chatting, and Vanessa's telling like every guy she's dancing with about you, but then Natalie hears, and she's like 'I've got a boyfriend too, but he let's me do whatever I want.' So obviously we're like fascinated"

"Naturally," said Gwen.

"So, she tells us all about her relationship, and then Vanessa figures out that Natalie's boyfriend is like your best buddy or whatever. Then eventually Natalie invited us to the lake house party, and that's when she asked us to take the video for her boyfriend... Doug?," Emilia said, seemingly wrapping up her story.

"And that's when she sucked that guy's cock in the middle of the party," Gwen added, once she determined Emilia wasn't going to.

"Right," said Emilia, "honestly I think she mostly sucked his dick just because we didn't believe how much of a cuckold her boyfriend really was."

"Speak for yourself. I believed her, I just wanted her to prove it," said Gwen.

Emilia laughed, "fair," she said, "but Vanessa definitely didn't believe her, and Natalie definitely proved her point!" Both girls started to crack up. "Holy shit, can that girl suck a cock! That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," said Emilia. Gwen nodded wide-eyed, in agreement.

If I had heard all of this a full twenty-four hours before, I probably wouldn't have believed it, but now, shocking as the story was, I didn't doubt it for a second. Doug had been fairly open about being a cuckold last night, and, although I hadn't quite adopted the term yet, there was no doubt I was a cuckold too.

Still, it was quite shocking to hear that the girlfriend of one of my best childhood friends had sucked a dick in the middle of a college party, while my girlfriend watched her. I couldn't help but try and picture the scene in my mind, and quickly began imagining Vanessa in her place.

It only took me a few seconds of fantasizing to know that Doug must have loved it. I was fairly certain that I would love it too if it had been Vanessa. A small tremor of intense pleasure shot through me, as I thought about it all.

It was clear that Emilia and Gwen felt like they had reached the dramatic conclusion of the night, and in some ways they had, but I was still trying to connect those events to Vanessa eventually being fucked by Liam. "That sounds wild," I said, pausing "so. . . I'm assuming Vanessa just wanted a turn after she watched Natalie suck Liam's cock?"

"Not really," said Gwen, "and Natalie didn't suck that meathead's cock, she sucked Teddy's."

"Aww, Teddy is such a sweetheart, "Emilia fawned, "and what a fitting name, he's such a teddy bear!"

"If teddy bears had monster cocks," said Gwen, "but yeah, he's pretty cute for a cis-guy."

I was still trying to follow all of the events that led to Vanessa fucking Liam, but I felt almost silly for assuming that Natalie would only be doing sexual things with Liam. Gwen must have sensed I was still looking for more information.

"Long story short, Meathead bet us he could fuck Vanessa right in front of you," Gwen said, bluntly.

"Oh," was all I could say. I was furiously horny, but all I craved was more detail about what Vanessa had done. A mixture of anxiety and pure arousal fueled my desire to have every moment that led to Vanessa being fucked recounted for me. "Uh, so what made him think that?" I asked eventually.

"He said you were a textbook cuck," said Gwen. The words stung slightly, but my dick twitched with excitement.

"Yeah, we were all talking about how awesome Natalie's relationship was, and Meathead was all, 'Lucky your boyfriend's a cuck then. I've met a lot of cuck's and I know one when I see one!'" said Emilia, in a deep voice imitating Liam.

"Natalie made a pretty convincing argument too," said Gwen. "I mean she already made it clear her boyfriend's a cuckold, but she said your other friend that goes to their school is a cuck too. Her and Liam were pretty sure you and all your friends were cucks, to be honest."

A rush of excitement shot through me. The entire moment felt surreal and amazing. Hearing the way a group of hot girls had talked about my best friends and I, and the suggestions that were made about us, was both humiliating and exhilarating.

Again, I found myself in the position of believing something that was previously unfathomable. Natalie must have been referring to Bill as the other guy she went to school with, and after last night, it seemed entirely plausible that he was a cuckold along with Doug and I.

After thinking for a moment, I was quickly convinced that Lee and Tommy could easily become cuckolds too, if they weren't already. Just the fact that all my friends and I had clearly enjoyed listening to Vanessa being fucked was pretty good evidence on its own that we were all cuckolds at heart.

Sitting there and talking to those beautiful ladies was becoming one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life. My excitement was starting to steamroll over any shame I felt. "Wow that's pretty hot, to be honest," I blurted out.

The girls glanced at each other, eyebrows raised, then looked back to me, with an expression of pleasant surprise.

"It's just- I can see why it would sound hot to her," I said, trying to amend my outburst.

When neither said anything, I continued, "I mean, I don't really know why they're all so sure about us being... cuckolds, or whatever, but I can see from Vanessa's perspective why she'd want to try it out," I floundered, trying my best to explain myself, and assuage the nagging sense of shame that had flared back up.

Emilia gave me a soft smile, "It is hot! Super hot. From all perspectives. No reason to feel bad about that, babe!"

Emilia was either a mind reader, or more likely, my embarrassment was painfully transparent. "Oh um, thanks," I said. "So... that's all it took to convince Vanessa?" I asked.

"You're acting like we didn't all watch Natalie suck some other dude's dick in the middle of the party!" Gwen said waving her arms.

"He hasn't seen it yet!" Emilia said, "You'll totally understand when you see the video, but I honestly don't think that's what did it. Natalie and Vanessa were whispering stuff to each other before Vanessa left. I think whatever Natalie said is what really convinced her."

I was desperate to know what Natalie had told her, "So, any idea what she said?" I asked, with a glimmer of hope.

"All we heard was the very end," said Gwen, "Natalie was like, 'trust me, he won't stop you. He won't do anything except jack off his little dick while he watches,' ...and it sounds like she was right!"

Both of the girls started giggling, but Emilia gave Gwen a soft punch in the arm and said, "Hey, don't be mean!"

"What? I'm being nice!" said Gwen with faux indignation, "that's what she said, and that is what happened, right?" she asked me.

"She didn't say 'little dick'!" Emilia corrected, "and there's nothing wrong with having a small dick... for those that do..." she said looking directly at me. It was hard to tell if she was saying that because she knew details of my particular endowment, or if she was just being polite.

"Uh, yeah," I said, "That's more or less what happened... and yeah, totally, nothing wrong with having a small dick."

Gwen seemed to pounce on my words, "See, Emilia? I wasn't being mean. He knows his dick is little, and he's fine with it!"

Gwen was clearly twisting my words, but I knew the truth in it. There's no doubt my dick was below average, Vanessa had said as much last night, but I wouldn't say that I was exactly "fine" with that.

I could feel my face burning from embarrassment. My pants were fully tented by my boner, and the rest of my body tingled with excitement. In fact, "fine" was nearly antithetical to how I felt. Ruminating on my dick size brought only intense feelings: shame, lust, submission, intoxication.

At this point I was riding on an absolute rollercoaster of arousal. The conversation was triggering an epiphany for me. I started to realize I wasn't just "fine" with my little dick, I was beginning to feel quite pleased with it.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine with it," I bluffed, "she wasn't being mean at all." Just saying that sent new shivers up and down my spine. Gwen gave me by far the biggest smile I had seen from her yet, and a bigger smile than I ever thought she'd make.

A new sensation joined the mix, as I felt immense pride at making her smile, and in a way it made me proud of my meager dick too. It was like a shifting cocktail of pride and shame were coursing through my veins, making my dick pulse as the emotions battled inside.

Emilia smiled too, "Well that's great! I mean, I wasn't trying to imply you had a small dick or anything," she said, not entirely convincingly, "but that's awesome! It's super important to be happy in your own body, and I personally love lil' itty bitty peepees. They're the cutest!" she said, in a playful tone.

If it was possible for me to blush more, I did. I gave an awkward chuckle, "Oh, that's awesome. I, um, didn't know girls were into that."

Emilia gave me another sweet smile, "girls are into all sorts of things. And so are boys, and so are non-binary people. Everyone's into something cutie, and it's all different. So just own what you're into, because there's someone else out there that'll be into it too."

When I was heading to this tutoring session I had no idea it would be so sexual, or so enlightening. Any remaining tension about last night's events, or my own burgeoning identity as a cuckold, was gone from my body, or at the very least reserved only to my incredibly stiff penis.

"That's a great point," I said, "thanks, I think that's exactly what I need to hear right now." It felt like I was getting done with a therapy session, aside from my boner, of course. I had nearly forgotten that they had come to see me for help. "So, was there anything else you wanted to know?" I asked.

"Um, pretty much everything," Emilia said.

"Yeah, how did it happen?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, I meant about the midterm," I said.

The girls looked at each other and started laughing, "Oh my god, I totally forgot that's why we were here," said Gwen "But, no, I think we're good?" she said, looking to Emilia for confirmation.

"I'm all set with the math, but... I still really would love to hear how everything went down last night," Emilia said, laughing.

"Yeah you should really tell us about that, it sounds super hot," said Gwen.

After hearing everything that had led up to Vanessa being fucked, I was more than ready to tell them anything they wanted to know. I was extremely horny, and now all I wanted was for Emelia and Gwen to get just as horny as I was from hearing about how Vanessa cuckolded me.

I completely lost track of time as I recounted my entire night, answering every question they had along the way. Both seemed shocked to find out I didn't actually watch any of the action.

When I started telling them about how my friends had asked if they could jack off, Emilia nearly spit water across the entire table. She apologized, explaining that she somehow forgot my friends were still in the room.

Gwen and Emilia were both riveted by my story, and I eventually started to notice them fidget and squirm a bit in their seats. I got such a thrill out of their curiosity and arousal, as I answered every kinky question that popped into their heads.