Vanessa Wants to Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I wrapped up my story, and did my best to answer all of their queries, it had been hours since we had started the tutoring session. Now both ladies knew just about every detail my memory could provide about last night's events, and how I felt in each moment.

The act of retelling and answering questions felt therapeutic. Both girls had such a positive and supportive reaction. My self esteem was beginning to soar, and I was getting even more excited for a possible repeat performance from Vanessa.

Just as it seemed like there was nothing left for them to ask, each of our phones chirped nearly in unison. We all moved to check our phones, but it was fairly apparent that we had each just received the same mass text.

The group message waiting on my phone confirmed it. Only a handful of the numbers in the text came back as known contacts, Vanessa and Gwen among them. The sender wasn't a familiar number either, but I figured there was a good chance it came from Liam.

"Party bus cummin thru campus!!" said the first text. "Caf parking lot 45 mins, plenty of booze, bud and food, bring anything else you need," followed in a flurry of texts.

The accompanying chirps from all three of our phones sounded loud in the otherwise silent library.

"Are you fucking kidding me? A party Bus?" said Gwen. We all looked at each other, processing the news.

"Yeah, how big is this party?" I asked.

"Sounds pretty huge," said Emilia. She let out a snort before adding, "Typical Liam, I guess."

Gwen smiled and rolled her eyes, and I couldn't help but smile too. I was already so aroused, but Emilia's comment still sent a jolt of excitement through my entire body.

In a lot of ways, her comment fit right in with the things my guy friends normally say. Their teasing jokes and insinuations were common, and would always turn me on to a degree, but they were also usually outlandish and unrealistic.

Emilia's comment was subtler than theirs, but it was backed up by hard fact, and that made it all the hotter.

"Well, I had no idea where it was, so I guess the bus is nice," I said

"Plus, we can totally pregame!" said Emilia, flashing a bottle from the duffel bag at her feet.

"Tru-ue," said Gwen, "but some food is also probably a good idea. We've got some time, let's hit up the caf before the bus gets there."

We all agreed, packed up our things, and headed off towards the cafeteria. Along the way, the girls speculated on who else would be on the bus, comparing which contacts they had in the message, and trying to recall who else Natalie had been talking to.

It also became clear that despite not knowing about the bus, both girls were prepared to leave for the party after studying, and had packed accordingly. I tried to remember what Vanessa had left with this morning, because I had a vague sense she was similarly prepared.

Not expecting to leave for a few more hours, I hadn't packed a thing for the party, but Gwen and Emilia convinced me I'd be fine with what I brought.

We got to the dining hall, and quickly grabbed some food, before heading back outside towards the parking lot. As we looked for a spot to eat, Emilia noticed a friend of hers working some kind of admissions table and stopped to chat, while Gwen and I continued on.

We found an empty picnic table under a tree near an edge of the parking lot, and sat down to eat. Emilia walked up a minute later, tossing a popsicle at each of us, "Free popsicles, bitches!" she said jokingly.

I chuckled. "Cool, do I actually want this?" said Gwen.

Emilia laughed, "They're for the tours, but nobody wants them, so Sam was like take them... So, yes! You do want them!" She said, with mock force.

Gwen smiled and rolled her eyes, "You're ridiculous, but fine, I'll have it."

We ate fairly quickly, aware of the bus on its way, and soon enough we were all opening up our popsicles. They had already started to melt some, and a red sticky droplet fell onto my hand as I opened the wrapper.

As I managed the melting popsicle in my hand, I became more aware of Gwen and Emilia doing the same with theirs. Emilia was licking feverishly to catch all the drips forming along the popsicle, while Gwen was hardly attending to hers.

She had taken out her phone and was swiping through it as she licked her popsicle slowly and absentmindedly, letting it drip all over her fingers. I had to look away as I became aware of how the sight was affecting me. Watching them both work their popsicles was stoking my already simmering state of arousal.

I took a moment to try and settle myself, and to remind myself not to sexualize my friends. When I looked back, Gwen was still looking through her phone, but Emilia had her eyes closed, and she was sliding the entire popsicle in and out of her mouth.

She suddenly opened her eyes, catching me staring at her. She held the eye contact, and continued licking up the length of the popsicle, as the corners of her mouth curled into a smirk. "I cannot stop thinking about Natalie last night," she said, "we should watch the video while we wait for the bus."

Gwen let out a short, high-pitched burst of laughter. "I wonder why that is?" she asked sarcastically. "So, how many times have you watched that already?" she added.

"Shut up... only like twice," Emilia replied, not quite under her breath. Gwen laughed as Emilia brought up the video on her phone. "Okay now seriously shut up," said Emilia, turning the volume all the way up.

The video opened to show the familiar scene of a college house party. A dimly lit living room, filled with people holding beer cans and red cups, with music blasting.

In the middle of the floor, and clearly the focus of the film was Natalie, already on her knees in front of an absolute mountain of a man. She was just finishing putting her silky platinum blonde hair into a ponytail when the video started, before moving her hands to the guy's crotch right in front of her face.

Natalie looked tiny in front of this colossus. He reached down, and put one hand on the back of her head, gently grasping her ponytail. He brought his other hand down to her chin, and put his thumb in her mouth.

Natalie kept rubbing his thighs and crotch, while looking up into his eyes. His every touch looked extremely delicate, yet Natalie was practically clawing at his bulge. It was clear he was asking questions, as she would intermittently nod or shake her head, but the music made it impossible to make out any words.

The sight of her sucking on his thumb, with his huge, dark hands grasping her gorgeous face, was incredibly intoxicating. By the way she moved her head, it was clear how softly his strong hands held her.

"That's Teddy," Emilia said, "he's such a sweetie."

Emilia's comment sounded so innocent compared to what we were viewing, and for some reason it made me aware of the revived erection in my pants. The video was barely thirty seconds in. There wasn't a glimpse of nudity, and yet I was fully pitching a tent.

We all kept watching as Natalie unzipped Teddy's pants, and with her other hand, reached deep into the waistband of his boxers. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open, Teddy's thumb still resting on her tongue.

With her other hand she pulled at his waistband to help free his dick. If it was at all proportional to the rest of him, his dick had to be absolutely massive.

I caught myself wondering how big his cock would be, then my mind jumped to thinking about how big Liam's cock was too, and who would be bigger.

I didn't have to wonder about Teddy's size for long, as Natalie finally fished his dick out of his pants. Just as I expected, Teddy's cock was astonishingly large.

Even with Teddy's thumb in her mouth it was easy to read, "Oh my god!" on Natalie's lips. I nearly said the same exact thing.

Emilia let out a small moan, "such a big beautiful cock," she said softly. "What?" she added, as we both turned to look at her. Gwen just shook her head, smiling, and continued lazily licking her popsicle.

On screen, Natalie had started to stroke Teddy's long, thick cock. As big as it was, it was still clearly soft in her hands. Natalie marveled at it, as she played with it and rubbed her fingers over every inch of Teddy's balls, shaft and head.

Teddy's cock was clearly coming to life, becoming stiffer and able to support more of its own hefty mass. As it rose, Natalie got into a rhythm of slowly stroking the entire length of his shaft, while massaging his heavy balls with her other hand.

Teddy took his hand away from her chin and she moved her head forward to lick at his bulbous head. She gave it a few licks before planting a kiss directly on the tip of his cock. Natalie licked at the tip a few more times, then opened wide to get her mouth around it.

At first she couldn't fit much more than the head into her mouth, but she was absolutely worshipping those few inches. It was as if Natalie was making out with the mouth of his cock, in between attempts to fit more and more of it down her throat.

There were several partygoers watching them at that point. A few had been watching all along, but more and more people were turning their attention to the gorgeous blonde girl, sucking the enormous black man's cock in the middle of the living room.

As more of a crowd formed around them, the camera person moved in closer to the action, and someone started shouting for the music to be turned down.

It was then that Natalie seemed to finally notice the person filming her. She looked directly into the phone's camera and gave an unconvincing look of surprise with Teddy's cock still in her mouth.

Natalie kept sucking as she tried to look at the crowd around her. The video panned the crowd as well, showing a significant gathering, now with nearly everyone holding out phones to record the action.

Teddy was still gently grasping Natalie's ponytail, but his hand was clearly only resting while she bobbed her head vigorously on his cock, as she looked back into the camera.

Natalie pulled Teddy's cock from her lips, making a distinct popping sound. "Oh no!" she said, before giving his cock another lick. "Please don't *lick* record this! *lick* and post it online!" said Natalie.

The party had gotten quiet enough that even her slurping was clearly audible in the video. She sucked on the head of his massive dick for a moment, before continuing, "and definitely *lick* don't *lick* tell my boyfrien-nnngg! *GLARK GLARK GLARK*"

Natalie's words came out as more of a moan than a plea. She dove back onto Teddy's dick, gagging herself on his big black cock before she could even finish her sentence.

"Wait a second, you have a boyfriend?" asked Teddy loudly. "Hey now, I don't like cheating one bit" he said, making no effort to stop Natalie sucking his dick. "I might need to help a brother out. Let him know his girlfriend's a cocksucker." He began pumping her mouth with his cock as he was saying this.

I could hardly believe what I was watching. The crowd was cheering, and shouting out encouragement. I thought about how Vanessa had been in that crowd too. Watching the video, it made a lot more sense why she came home so horny.

Teddy was moaning as he kept gently fucking Natalie's face. "Mmm yeah, I gotta help your boyfriend out. I'll have to send him a video of this, so he knows what's up."

Natalie finally pulled his dick out of her mouth with another pop, "Please don't tell him!" she said, going down to lick his balls. "I'm not cheating, I promise! That's why Vanessa's recording me." Natalie looked directly into the camera, "but I want to show it to him in person!" she exclaimed, Teddy's cock resting on her face.

The crowd erupted when she said that. "Oh damn!" said Teddy, "so you're not a cheater, you're just a good little slut, huh?"

Natalie nodded her head while bobbing up and down on his long black cock. As she started going deeper on his dick, Teddy held her head down for a moment. "You sure he won't be mad?" Teddy asked.

This time, she shook her head no, with about half of his cock down her throat. "Fuck! That feels amazing!" said Teddy.

Natalie gasped as she came up for air. "No, he's gonna love it!" she said, after catching her breath. Teddy smiled and pushed her head back down on his dick.

"So, does your boyfriend get blowjobs like this?" he asked, "deepthroated in the middle of a party?" Again, Natalie shook her head, while gagging on his cock. Teddy groaned, "His dick as big as mine?" Natalie shook her head harder, eliciting another groan and a smile.

"Is he black?" asked Teddy. Natalie kept shaking her head, while Teddy let out more sounds of pleasure before letting her up for air. While sucking, Natalie had stuck a hand in between her thighs, and as she kneeled there, panting for air, she kept rubbing hard.

The entire scene was so astoundingly erotic, and watching it with Gwen and Emilia, knowing that Vanessa had recorded it, sent me to dizzying levels of arousal.

Part of me felt embarrassed for Doug, but an even stronger, hungrier part of myself felt jealous. For some reason I just wanted it to be my gorgeous girlfriend at the center of attention, being a proud slut for a big black cock right in front of everyone.

On screen, Natalie was still rubbing her pussy with one hand, while sucking and slurping at Teddy's cock, but now she was also massaging and tweaking her nipples through her top with her other hand.

Emilia had finished her popsicle, but continued to suck on the stick as we watched. Gwen was starting to slowly lick all the melted popsicle juice off her hand, her eyes also glued to the screen.

I had almost forgotten my own popsicle. Sucking such a phallic dessert made me somewhat uneasy while watching Natalie suck Teddys huge cock, but I was so horny already that the uneasiness quickly transformed into more fuel for arousal.

She continued working his cock for a while, as I sucked away at the last bits of my popsicle. Natalie and Teddy looked completely lost in pleasure. Eventually Natalie seemed to snap out of her trance, and started looking around the crowd. Suddenly she pointed at a curvy girl in the crowd, and beckoned her to the center.

The girl looked at the boy next to her, who's hand she was holding, and said something inaudible. The boy seemed to shrug, and she let go of his hand to join Natalie in the middle of the crowd.

Natalie popped Teddy's dick out of her mouth and smiled, "Hi! Do you mind stroking his dick for me? I just need help making him cum," said Natalie, as if she was asking the girl to hold a drink.

The girl bit her lip and looked back at the boy in the crowd. He gave a small nod and she started beaming. She reached out tentatively to the impressive cock that Natalie was still sucking.

Once she made contact with his dick, her comfort level grew quickly. In a matter of seconds she was squeezing and pumping his thick cock. She was still biting her lip as she stared intently at the cock in her hand and Natalie sucking it. A few times she glanced up at Teddy and then back at the boy in the crowd.

"That your boyfriend?" Teddy asked. The girl nodded. "He like watching?" The girl glanced at her boyfriend, then nodded again, still biting her lip. "Mmm, thought so," groaned Teddy.

"You ready to watch me bust a nut on your girlfriend?" asked Teddy, looking directly at the guy in the crowd. The boy looked like a deer in headlights, but after a moment he gave a Teddy a nod and a thumbs up.

"I know you're ready," Teddy said into the camera. "Now you get on your knees," he directed the girl from the crowd, "and you come in here and get a nice view." The camera moved in, showing Teddy's view of Natalie sucking vigorously at his cock, and the girl next to her stroking it hard.

Natalie was still rubbing her pussy and breasts, and now the other girl had her free hand under her skirt and was rubbing at her crotch too. The veins on Teddy's cock were prominent as the girls pumped and sucked it. It didn't take long before he was groaning loudly, and shooting thick streams of cum all over the beautiful girls' faces.

The girls swung Teddy's thick cock back and forth as they stroked it, flinging sticky ropes all over their faces. He just kept grunting and sending jets of cum across their lips, into their hair, and onto their cheeks, until every corner of their faces had some cum on it.

It was so hot watching these two beautiful women get coated in cum. I turned myself on even more by thinking about how Vanessa looked covered in another guys jizz last night, and I imagined her kneeling right next to the other girls in the video.

Just then, a loud honking sound pulled our attention to the charter bus that had pulled up at the other end of the parking lot. There was a small crowd of people starting to climb on board.

"Woah! That must be for us!" said Emilia.

"Dude, what? I know they said a bus was coming but I was expecting, like, a mini bus," said Gwen.

I was surprised too, and also a little disappointed I couldn't finish the video. "Yeah, that thing is huge," I said.

"That's what she said!" the girls shouted.

"Ha ha, you're hilarious!" I said sarcastically, "here's your phone." I held it out for Emilia.

"No, wait! You have to see the end! It's almost done," said Emilia, pushing my hand back.

I kept watching as we gathered our things and started walking over to the bus. On screen, Teddy had finished cumming, but the girls were still in front of him on their knees. Natalie's face was drenched in semen, and the other girl had her eyes closed and her mouth open.

At first I thought Natalie had been wiping the cum off the other girls face, but it quickly became clear she was actually pushing all the cum into her mouth. The girl from the crowd still had a hand buried in her crotch, rubbing away as she held her mouth open, now full of cum.

Once the girl was mostly clean of cum, Natalie started wiping the jizz on her own face into her mouth. Natalie was less meticulous with her face, and left quite a but of cum on her cheeks, before pulling the other girl in for a deep kiss.

It was clear both had mouths full of cum, as white drips began leaking out of their lips while they made out. They kissed for a few seconds, then the girl's eyes went wide, and her cheeks slightly bulged as Natalie broke the kiss.

A bead of white spunk formed at the center of the girls puckered lips, and Natalie quickly whispered something into her ear. The girl looked over at her boyfriend, then started walking towards him.

He stood at the edge of the crowd biting his lip. His arousal was obvious, but the hungry look in his eyes changed to one of surprise as his girlfriend started moving in his direction with her mouth dripping with cum.

Her boyfriend was clearly hesitant, but the cute curvy girl moved slowly and deliberately as she moved in for a kiss. He pulled away slightly, but not fully, and let her kiss him. The kiss was stiff at first, but in mere seconds they were passionately making out as globs of cum began leaking from their lips.

Now it was clear where Vanessa had gotten her inspiration, and why Emilia wanted me to see the ending so badly. We were nearly at the steps of the bus as I watched this couple embrace, and swap Teddy's copious load. It was insanely hot to watch, and at this point my dick was dying for a release.

I was about to board a bus while possibly the horniest I had ever been in my entire life. To say I was uncomfortable wouldn't even scratch the surface, and to say I was excited would be an even bigger understatement.

Emilia was about to step onto the bus as she turned to me and reached for her phone. "Fucking hot, right?" she asked. "I could watch that shit all day," she added.

My mind was a horny mess. "Absolutely," I agreed. "I just wish it was Vanessa sucking his dick," I added impulsively.