Vanessa's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa tried to look away, but she eventually met the older woman's gaze. She had forgotten how beautiful Judith's dark eyes were, how they could pierce into her soul. Reluctantly, she felt aroused. She nearly sprang up, but, at first, fear held her still. Then the memories of Judith's unsurpassed skill began to occupy her mind.

Before she realized it, the plate and the bottle were empty, and she had a significant buzz. When Judith presented her hand for Vanessa to lick, the girl opened her mouth and wrapped her tongue around one of the elegant fingers. Soon, she had licked the hand clean and Judith's hot mouth was on hers. As the older woman's tongue probed the girl's mouth, Judith grazed her finger tips over Vanessa's nipples.

The lovely blonde surrendered to the dark beauty's touch. She reached back and unfastened her halter, letting it drop and exposed her magnificent orbs. Judith swirled her tongue around the areola and bit down on her nipple. Vanessa's breath hissed as she cradled Judith's head.

The dark beauty placed her hand on Vanessa's knee. The blonde's legs sprang open, as if by reflex. Judith purred as she pushed the loose pleated skirt of Vanessa's black dress up. Pushing aside the lacy thong, she ran her hand up to the girl's cunt and across her slit. She tongue-kissed Vanessa's ear and whispered, "You're soaked, my lovely morsel. Pussies never lie. I've dreamed of the sweet taste of your honey for months."

Vanessa laid back and draped a leg over the rear of the couch. Judith put her face between the girl's legs and inhaled her aroma. "So sweet." She ran her tongue along the blonde's nether lips and sucked her labia. "So delicious."

Vanessa rocked her hips and moaned. Judith tickled her bud with the tip of her tongue. The girl grabbed the older woman's head and ground her pussy into Judith's face. The dominatrix sucked her nub hard and rubbed it with her warm and stiff tongue. The blonde whimpered and pinched her own nipple.

Judith thrust two fingers into her girl, hitting the G-spot she knew so well, while pinching her other nipple. Vanessa stiffened and screamed, "Oh God," as she shuddered. The dark beauty continued her efforts. Within moments a second orgasm, or perhaps it was a continuation of the first, ripped through the lovely blonde, causing her to convulse and scream. This time, the older woman stopped to admire the results of her work, caressing the girl as her luscious body quaked.

When her spasm of pleasure passed, Vanessa muttered, "Please. Enough."

Judith lay on top of her and the girl opened her eyes. The older woman's face glistened with the blonde's juices. Consumed by lust, Vanessa licked Judith's face and kissed her fully and deeply.

Judith stood, took Vanessa by the hand, and led her to the bedroom. She slipped out of her robe and Vanessa finished removing her dress. Judith pushed the blonde down on the bed and unbuckled her shoes. The older woman caressed the girl's feet, crooning about their perfection. She closed her eyes and nuzzled the right one. Vanessa rubbed the left against the dominatrix' pussy, coating it with hot nectar. Judith pumped her hips against the girl's left foot while sucking the toes of the right.

The older brunette gazed into the blonde's eyes as she switched feet, licking the nectar coated toes of the left while Vanessa massaged the older woman's wet cunt with the right. Both women moaned.

When she had licked the last of her own honey from Vanessa's feet, Judith spattered hot and wet kisses up the girl's leg, moving smoothly to the heaven that lay at the top. Once again, Vanessa spread her legs wide, presenting her tight pink nether lips to the dominatrix. She grabbed Judith's head and guided the brunette's face to her wet cunt and pumped her hips against the dark beauty's mouth.

After Vanessa enjoyed another violent orgasm, Judith lay next to her and stroked her face. "How about a little pussy for you, my sweet?"

Vanessa responded, "Yes. But you've exhausted me. You'll have to sit on my face."

Judith purred. "There's no place I'd rather be."

***

Vanessa remained silent for several moments, as if waiting for me to respond. I said, "It sounds as if Judith still exerted a lot of power over you. You realize, don't you, that's because you're a highly sexual woman with a fluid sexuality."

She darted her eyes at me. "That's no excuse. There IS no excuse. I betrayed Aaron and for what? A piece of ass? Christ, I'm just a goddamn slut. I don't deserve Aaron."

I couldn't let that pass, especially after what she and I had been through these past twenty hours. Later, I came to the conclusion that she knew she needed somebody with a strong motivation to save her from her own self-condemnation, but at the time, my instincts and my still sharp romantic feelings for her left me no room to contemplate.

"I will NOT sit here and listen to you condemn yourself. Have you ever wondered why you became involved with Judith in the first place? Or Aaron, for that matter. What do these two people, so different in their moral views, have in common and why does that draw you? Think!"

I would rather have lain beside her, stroking her hair, and cooing words of sympathy and encouragement into her ear. Instead, I had to steer her through this crisis of the soul. I hoped this would be the worst of it, but feared it was not.

She responded in a small voice tinged with weariness. "They're both a lot older than me, they're both successful, and they're both rich."

I said, "Let's examine 'successful' for a moment. Because you use it AND rich, you don't mean money. What else could 'successful' mean to you? What other synonym could you use?"

Vanessa shrugged, then thought, then said, "Competent."

I said, "Or skillful?"

She nodded.

"How is Judith skillful and competent, would you say?"

She cast her eyes downward, as if ashamed, and mumbled, "With sex."

I pressed, "You mean her highest level of skill concerns her knowledge of the act of sex? Particularly with other women?"

Vanessa said, "Well, she's gotten rich doing it. And, well ..." She let her sentence trail off.

I finished for her. "She's brought you to orgasm more quickly and more intensely than anyone else, including people for whom you have feelings of personal attachment, such as Karen and me, yes?"

She nodded.

"And that includes Aaron, you're Prince Charming, with whom you are in love, yes?"

She closed her eyes and turned her face away.

"And it's more than just her acts, though, right? It's her words, her expression, the way she reads your mood, the way she knows exactly what to do or say at exactly the right moment, to give you sexual pleasure, yes?"

She clenched her jaw, as if angry with me, but I knew her anger was directed at what she viewed as her own weakness in the face of a stronger personality. Her answer came out more as a grunt than a word. "Yes."

I continued. "So, how would you describe Judith? Beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated, certainly. But what about below the surface? Be truthful. Say exactly what you mean."

"Selfish, cruel, manipulative."

"So, how does Judith make you feel, physically and emotionally?"

She thought for several moments. "Physically, I'd say highly desirable and sexually satisfied. Emotionally, she makes me feel inferior, used, more an object than a person, worthless."

"Could you ever achieve a satisfactory level of happiness with Judith? Could the sexual pleasure outweigh the emotional negatives?"

"Absolutely not. I hate the bitch."

I pressed. I had to make her see. "Have you ever had a relationship of any kind with another older woman that made you feel these same negative emotions?"

That stopped her. Her eyes widened and stared at me. "Oh my God! You think Judith is some kinda sick mother substitute for me?"

I shook my head. "Not sick. I'm not trying to imply anything about a direct sexual connection. But as we mature, and our sex drive begins to take it's part in running our lives, our sexual behavior can manifest old, nonsexual emotions. In this case, fear of rejection, feelings of inferiority, and, most of all, chaos."

She lay muttering, "Oh my God. Oh my God."

I stressed, "There's nothing wrong, nothing sick about this. It's necessary for you to know, so you can understand you've nothing to feel guilty about simply because you had a relationship with somebody like Judith."

She asked, "So, I've been trying to relive my childhood?"

Again, I shook my head. "No, that's not the way to phrase it. You've been seeking the love you should have gotten as a child, the love we all need. If your mother had provided it as she should have, you would not have suffered the lack. I'm not saying you would never have developed psychological deficiencies, but I'd bet they would have been less profound."

She placed her hands against her face. "That makes it so much worse."

That stopped me. "Why? What haven't you told me, Vanessa?"

Vanessa laid back and stretched out her legs. "Judith made it a regular thing, you know, every Tuesday at two at the Bayswater, cabin four. After the first time, I felt guilty, but, I mean, the sex was so good."

"So that was why you had to switch your appointments to Wednesday. Not tennis. For our first appointment, on that Tuesday at four, had you been with Judith?"

She said, "Yes. I had arranged to meet her at noon and left at 2:30 to make the drive to Forrestburg. Two hours of straight sex is a lot more than most people do anyway."

"Is sex with Judith better for you than with Aaron?"

She wrinkled her face as if in pain. "I'd hate to say better, but very different. I thought that it was just the difference between being with a man and a woman, but that wasn't entirely it. Judith just has this power; if you like women at all, Judith offers the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. I guess, in my mind, I let my desire for SEX with Judith, NOT my desire FOR Judith, convince me that what I was doing wasn't so bad, that I was just the kind of person who needed that, you know, woman to woman sex in addition to what I had with Aaron."

"Is that when you first came to see me? When you tried to exclude sex with a woman from the definition of "affair?"

She nodded. "When Aaron came home that first Friday after Judith reappeared, he saw that I hadn't dressed sexy and knew that something was wrong. I was very anxious. I told him I didn't know what was wrong but I wanted to talk to a doctor about it. He just pulled out his wallet and gave me one of his credit cards. He said, 'Talk to any doctor you want for as long as you want. Use this card. I won't press you for anything you want to keep private."

"I kissed his lips and cried. I said I was sorry, but he said nobody could be happy every day. He asked me if I'd rather be alone and I told him yes. He told me to get better and call him when I wanted him."

"Wow. Not many men would react that way. They usually want to make it about them, you know, 'What did I do wrong? What can I do to fix it?' Then they either get mad or bewildered when you say, 'Nothing.'"

She shrugged. "If you say so. I don't have that much experience with other men. But I know how kind and generous Aaron is. I know how lucky I am to have him. I know that I love him. That just made me feel worse about this desire that Judith had reawakened."

I said, "But something changed. You don't desire Judith anymore, right?"

She furrowed her brow and said, "I'd put a knife in her guts if I could."

That brought me to a stop. "You use the same words to describe your feelings toward Judith when she threatens harm to the primary man in your life as you did to describe those you had for your mother when she caused the death of your father. Do you see the connection?"

She nodded. "Yes. I do begin to see. Aaron is something of a father substitute. Not in a sexual sense, but in many emotional ways. He gives me love, security, comfort, strength, protection."

I said, "Yes. Order. His order against her chaos. But the chaotic figure of your youth, your mother, deprived you of the order figure of your youth, your father. You chose to withdraw and deal with the internal chaos alone. I can't tell you how strong I think you are, how inherently reasonable and, well, good. You're not an alcoholic or a drug addict or a promiscuous wreck.

"You don't use people or try to manipulate them. You don't force them to try to make you happy. You know that whatever happiness you achieve is your responsibility. You came to that conclusion on your own at the age of twelve, though you were too young to articulate the idea. I can't praise you enough, or express my full admiration for you as a person."

She wept. "Oh, Sue," was all she could say.

I let her lie there for a few minutes to regain control of her emotions. "Tell me what Judith did to you that was bad enough to make you want to kill her. Talk it out."

After a deep breath and a slow blink, Vanessa resumed. "This past Tuesday, I showed up dressed in a slutty outfit, the way she liked it best. She was in her black leather corset and she was wearing a big strap-on. She looked stern, not neutral. I had a feeling I was in for a bad time."

***

Observer mode.

***

Judith raked her eyes down Vanessa's body and back up. She said, "Let's see what you have on under that dress, girl."

Her aggressive tone surprised and frightened Vanessa. Her dress was made of thin rayon with a flower print over a coral background. It showed a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg. It wrapped tightly around her generous body and fastened on the right side. Under it, she wore a coral underwire bra with sheer cups. Neither the dress nor the bra hid her prominent nipples, nor kept her luscious orbs from bouncing as she walked. She wore no panties, not even a thong. She encased her legs with sheer coral thigh highs and her feet with red strappy high heels.

Judith's abrupt command caused her to hesitate, but the last several weeks of her renewed acquaintance with the dominatrix had reconditioned her to obedience. She reached to unfasten the dress, let it fall from her body and stepped out of it. Judith examined her minutely, walking around, touching here, caressing there, finally resting her hand on the young woman's derriere.

She squeezed the warm and firm flesh and whispered into Vanessa's ear, "This is your day to choose, my sweet."

Vanessa's eyes shot wide. She had dreaded this moment. No matter how wonderful the sex, she could never love Judith, mainly because Judith could never love her. Vanessa had discovered from her relationships with Karen and Aaron that love involves sacrifice, kindness, generosity, selflessness, an unconditional celebration of another's life.

Love was an alien concept to Judith. She only understood possession. Vanessa had once been her possession, a position the young woman accepted gladly in her emotional ignorance. The loss of Karen made her wiser but sadder, as is usually the case. Nothing comes without a cost. And that experience had softened her heart so that she could open it for Aaron when he entered her life.

Vanessa squared her shoulders, moved away from the dominatrix, and announced, "I'm not your possession, Judith. I only fuck you to protect my relationship with Aaron. No matter how wild you make me in bed, it's nothing but a physical sensation and can never be anything more."

Judith's eyes blazed for a moment, then the cold settled back in. "So be it, slut. No, don't shrink from the word. That's what you are. A slave to your own pussy, despite all your talk about your love for Aaron. What a joke. You lay there on your back, legs in the air, your feet on my ass raising your hips, pulling my lady-cock deeper into your soaked cunt, screaming for more, shuddering in ecstasy. Then you bury your face between my legs and moan and whimper about how delicious I smell and how sweet I taste. Ha! Such an irredeemable little slut."

Judith took a breath and continued. "Very well. I offered you respect in exchange for your willing compliance. You refuse, so I'll take whatever I want. Bend over."

Vanessa hesitated. "What do you mean?"

Judith said, "I'm going to plow that luscious ass of yours, slut. I've always wanted it, but, like a fool, I had pity on you when you said you didn't like it. Well, I want your ass and you'll give it to me or poor dear Aaron won't just have pictures to see."

The dominatrix picked up a small remote, pointed it to a shelf, and pushed a button. The sound of Vanessa moaning, crying, begging for more cock, and finally screaming out her ecstasy issued from the speakers of a small stereo. Vanessa covered her open mouth in shock.

Judith's mouth stretched into an evil grin. "Once he's ejected you from his life, can't you just imagine dear Aaron jerking off while listening to this tape and looking at your slutty pictures? I bet he'll come even more quickly than you can get him to. Oh, don't like that? Then bend over, slut. I promise I'll use lube."

As a last resort, Vanessa asked in a shaky voice, "But what do you get out of fucking my ass?"

Judith answered, "This strap-on is two-headed. I'll be fucking myself while I fuck you. I actually dream about your ass, I want it so badly. No, slut, have no fear for me. I'll be getting plenty of pleasure. Now bend over. There."

She pointed to the back of the couch. Tears streaming down her face, Vanessa obeyed. Judith shot lubricant into her anus and spread it around inside with a finger. She added a second finger and crooned, "That lovely ass is too tight. I can't have you gripping the dildo, so RELAX," she said, as she slapped Vanessa's right butt cheek.

Vanessa refused to cry out, but she did her best to relax her asshole. After several moments, Judith seemed satisfied. She covered the lady-cock with lubricant and inserted the head into the lovely blonde's rectum.

Vanessa couldn't help but jerk and tighten her muscles. That earned her a slap on the left cheek as Judith said, "I said to relax, slut. Here, take this."

Judith handed her a vibrator. "Use this on your clit while I'm fucking your ass. And make sure you come. After a few times, you'll probably enjoy being ass-fucked. Every true slut is a three-hole slut. Now you're in the club."

***

I asked, "How did that make you feel?"

Vanessa shrugged. "At first, humiliated. But when I felt an orgasm coming on from the vibrator, I got disgusted with myself. After Judith had her orgasm and pulled out, she said, 'Maybe next time, slut, I'll make you lick my cock clean. I'll be sure to use a flavored lube. Do you like mint?' Then she laughed and walked toward the bathroom. She said, "See you next week, slut. Don't be late.'"

"That was when the anger returned. More than anger, fury. I wanted to kill her. Maybe, in the heat of the moment, I could have stabbed her or shot her or pushed her over a balcony rail. But to plot a murder? No, I couldn't do that.

"I'm stuck. I can't let Aaron know about my past, but Judith is only gonna get worse, the evil bitch."

I asked, "And this happened this past Tuesday? Day before yesterday?"

She closed her eyes and nodded. I said, "No wonder you didn't sleep." And I thought, "No wonder you seduced me. Sex is your answer to stress. Under the circumstances, where else were you going to turn? My poor pretty lamb."

I glanced at Vanessa. No tears. I supposed she was all cried out, emotionally drained. I asked, "Hungry?"

She shook her head and remained silent. I had to get her talking again. I said, "Let's get back to Aaron. How is he competent, do you think?"

She snorted. "How ISN'T he competent? I never saw anything he couldn't do."

I probed. "Well, he hasn't given you an orgasm so intense that you lose consciousness, has he?"

Her nostrils flared and she glared at me. "He's damn good in bed, plenty good enough for me. And he's romantic and adventurous. I wouldn't trade him for ten like Judith. What are you implying?"