Vanessa's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss. Her breath was short and I could see her pulse beat in her throat. Her bright tawny eyes, lovely and lively as ever, held mine, but only for a moment. She lowered her gaze and pulled her robe closed. "I'm sorry. I sag now. It must be a disappointment to you. You're as firm as ever."

I lifted her chin until our eyes met again and I opened her robe. I retreated a step and trailed my eyes down her body and back up. Her tits drooped and there were stretch marks on them and on her belly. I stroked her breasts with a light touch, cupped one, and kissed it, first with my lips, then with my tongue.

She was nearly a head taller than me, so I had to pull her down a little to whisper into her ear. "The fact that you've born children only makes you more beautiful to me. Please don't ever say anything negative about yourself. It upsets me." I tongue-kissed her ear and bit the lobe. "You'll always be the sexiest woman I've ever known." Our open mouths met again and I entwined her tongue and sucked it in, holding it, massaging it, while I fondled her derriere.

She broke the kiss and took my hand. "The bedroom is this way."

She closed the door and turned to me. "You look amazing. You've hardly aged a day."

My lips formed a wry grin. "Except for the gray hair and wrinkles you mean."

She shook her head. "That hardly matters. Your eyes are still lively and intelligent and your body is still firm and round in all the right places." She felt my breasts and pinched my nipples through the dress. Her deft fingers found the zipper on the back and pulled it down. The dress peeled away and fell to the floor. The bra followed.

Vanessa stroked my breasts. "Yum." She kissed my nipple and ran one hand to my butt and the other to my leg. She murmured, "Your legs look fabulous in these stockings."

She practically pushed me onto the bed. She picked up my left foot. She unbuckled my shoe and sucked my toes one at a time. Remembering one of her stories about Judith, I unbuckled the other and rubbed her nether lips with my right foot. I could feel her dampness as she moaned and rocked her hips. We switched feet, both of us getting hotter and wetter by the moment.

When she dropped my right foot, I cocked my legs open. "I'm all yours, baby."

Her tongue and fingers brought me to completion in moments. As I lay there, trembling and moaning, I felt her arms around me and her lips on my neck. She murmured, "You taste wonderful. So sweet. So hot. So wet."

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Your turn."

***

Sated, we lay entwined, caressing each other. She said, "How about some champagne?"

"Oh yes. Nothing but champagne will do. Can I borrow a robe?"

Her lips curled in a mischievous grin. "I guess it IS my turn to lend you one."

We sat on the couch in her living room. The large windows gave us a splendid view of the beach and the water beyond. The slanting rays of the sun twinkled on small waves stirred by a gentle sea breeze.

I sighed. "I was so afraid that you would just want to talk and that I'd made a fool of myself dressing sexy."

She laughed. "Well, what do you think now?"

I hugged her and whispered, "Thinking has nothing to do with it, only feeling."

She gazed into my eyes. "Do you still love me, after all these years?"

I nodded. "I can't help myself. You're a special woman."

Her eyes softened. "I feel the same way about you. Have you been seeing anyone in particular?"

I shook my head. "Never. Not before you and sure as hell, not after you."

She stroked my cheek. "Would you like that to change?"

I didn't speak. Our open mouths pressed against each other was all the answer required.

FINIS