Vanessa's House Keeping Duty

Story Info
Vanessa's house keeping duty at the hotel.
1.6k words
3.99
10.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Vanessa, a 38 years old white American woman. I have been married to a teacher who works at a local junior school and we have 2 kids.

I am working as a house keeping staff at a 3 star hotel to meet our household demands but barely cuts the bill. This is a miserable job to be honest when you have to collect the garbage strewn around by unruly guests, change their stain covered bed sheets, clean up their toilets. Living up to the standards of the Hotel is quite a job.

Our marriage of 10 years had been experiencing its ebbs and flows from some time now. We had been cold with each other and never had sex from past couple of years to say the least. The lust had been piling up inside of me so much that I have started to flirt with my co-workers with a desire to get laid even if once.

For a woman of my age, I am quite voluptuous with 34 C breasts, 32 waist and 36 hips, Fair white skin and dark brown hair that men of any age would want to lay their hands on.

However, with luck not yet shining bright on my side, I had remained unsatisfied and insatiated from a long time now.

--------------------------------------------

It was a cold winter afternoon of December when I was on my regular daily house keeping duty. My colleague Anna who i pair up with for house keeping had taken a day off today as she was unwell. So I was left to myself to clear up the 4th floor.

Owing to the winters peaking around, the occupancy of our hotel was not great. On the downside, it meant lesser tips for us and lesser revenue for the Hotel but on the upside it meant a lot lesser workload.

The 4th floor has 10 rooms, 5 on the left and 5 on the right as you step out of the elevator.

I checked my duty card and saw that only 2 rooms are occupied today, Room 102 and Room 110, both of which are on the opposite sides. I heaved a sigh of relief as I tied my hair in a pony while placing the duty card on the house keeping trolley. I adjusted my dark blue uniform to remove any creases and moved towards the first room.

Room 102: I swiped my housekeeping electronic key and opened the door. The room was strangely vacant. I checked my duty card again and it read Room 102.

Although it was the correct room, it did not have much to clean. I dusted the bed sheet and bed cover, cleared all the dustbins, replaced any used toiletries and mopped the floor. I was done under 10min.

I exited the room and locked it behind me. I pushed my trolley forward as I started to walk towards room 110.

Swiping the electronic card key, I pushed open the door. I was immediately greeted with a sight of garbage strewn around and smell of cigarettes. I winced at the sight as I stepped inside to get a clear view of the real deal of housekeeping.

As I was starting to figureout what part of the room to start first, I noticed the guest was still laying asleep in the bed or rather knocked out from last night's booze party. I stopped dead in my tracks so as to not shock him awake with my footsteps.

He was a black african american man, about 25 years old, 6'6 height with a normal built. As my eyes locked on the man, i noticed he wore a loose fitted linen shirt that had its top 4 buttons opened. As my eyes glanced further down his body that lay bare in front of me, thats when I noticed it.

The room had its curtains drawn so it was difficult to see clearly. Although the sun was out, the room felt like its night time, thanks to the black out curtains.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I glanced further down his body, I noticed that he had his Big. Black. Cock. dropping out of his shorts.

My eyes wide open and mouth fell agape at the majestic beauty of the black african hung cock in front of me. While any ethical person would have walked out of the room and come later. I stood there, dead like a rock, staring at what lay in front of me.

I snapped out of the hypnotic trance and slowly stepped forward to get a clearer view.

The room reeked of cigarette and alcohol. I realized that the young man must have gone to the bathroom to relieve himself and forgot to put his black cock back in his shorts.

As I stood fixated on the black hung flaccid cock that lay plopped on his shorts my heart started to race as I felt an unknown and a new found urge.

I slowly walked towards him, climbed on top of the bed and sat there on my knees gazing at the beauty.

The lingering sense of excitement, voyeurism, cheating, and my first interracial encounter caused blood to rush to my head as I felt my pussy pulsate inside my blue trousers.

As I weighed my options, the attraction of the flaccid black african dong laying plopped on the dirty shorts outweighed the fear of getting caught for dereliction of my duties. Moreover, it felt as though the black stud would enjoy this encounter too.

I gently and carefully moved my manicured fair fingers, the nails of which I painted red freshly today morning, towards his uncut black thick flaccid african cock.

Making sure not to wake him up. I lifted his fat meaty heavy black cock as it plopped in my fist. I gently pushed its foreskin backwards to reveal the bulbous cock head. He must have been atleast 6 -7 inches long even when soft and atleast 2-3 inches thick. I gently squeezed his black meat with both of my hands and God it felt so good. The contrast of his black cock on my manicured white hands felt so sexy.

I was pleasantly surprised that the black stud did not wake up. He must have knocked himself out completely or over-dozed on some drugs.

i thought to myself, "f i only suck him off, it wont be called as cheating right?"

Not resisting the temptation any more I bent down and wrapped his heavy soft flaccid black piece of african meat in my soft plump pink lips. God it felt so warm and semi soft in my wet mouth, I wanted to eat it raw.

Pushing its foreskin backwards I saw that the black god was oozing its precum already. Not wanting to waste a single drop, I immediately licked it off.

It tasted so good and worked on me like a drug taking me to a new high and infusing me with a new found courage.

Taking a final glance around me ensuring the door is safely locked and the Black Stud is deep in his slumber. I deepthroated his black sleeping monster. It felt fairly easy as he was semi soft. It plopped and slipped easily inside my wet watering mouth.

I started to bob my head up and down slowly and carefully, savoring the flavor of the raw dark black african hung cock I was sucking. I could feel the smell of his sweat and urine emanating from his dirty shorts that made me even more horny and wet like a insatiable bitch.

As his dark meat grew harder in my mouth with every suck I gave it, the Black stud twisted in his slumber and moaned as he started to wake up.

I continued to suck his hung black cock making it moist and wet with my saliva as he opened his eyes and realized what was happening.

I deepthroated his black meaty cock and made eye contact with him, holding his cock down my throat for a good 15 seconds.

Shocked at the situation he was in, he tried to sit up right but I soon pushed him back.

His lean 20s body was no match against my voluptuous mom body. Taking his cock out of mouth I commanded him to just lay back or I will make a noise and alert security.

Taken aback by my deep powerful commanding voice he lay back on the bed as I started to suck his black cock.

Fully hard now the monster measured 10 inches with a girth of 3 inches. My husband was no match to this black stud's endowments. I started to stroke his meaty black african dong as it glistened with my saliva. Thats when he noticed my engagement ring.

He grabbed my pony hair and shoved his black cock down my throat as I belched at the sudden insertion down my narrow throat. Now fully throat fucking me the black stud held down my face as he deepthroated me for the nth time and thats when I felt a sudden gush of his thick gooey cum down my belly. I had no other option but to swallow it and please the black god of a monster that he is.

Not wanting to waste a single drop, I swallowed every drop of it and even sucked remaining droplets from his cock head.

My pussy pulsated and throbbed as it oozed loads of pussy juices in my pink panty. I could feel my pajamas getting wet from my under thighs.

The black stud's cock plopped on his shorts as the orgasm ended. While I, a faithful wife to my white husband, felt betrayed as I couldn't take his black hung cock in my pussy.

As I took a deep breath, adjusted my hair, wiped off my face, and started to take the housekeeping trolley back to its station, my mind echoed a thought that would forever be etched in my personality from now... "Once you go Black. You never ever go back."