Vanessa's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacksons returns to Vanessa

Jackson left the room and instructed the men outside to go back in and put Lucas to bed while he slept off his intoxication. The two men entered the room and did as they were told while Jackson strolled into the elevator and up to his penthouse suite to begin his weekend with his new wife, Vanessa.

Vanessa paced back and forth in Jackson's suite, anxiously waiting to see how their conversation went and was startled when Jackson entered the room. She didn't think Lucas would go along with Jackson's plan and was terribly nervous about her husband's reaction.

"How did he take it? Is he OK?" she asked anxiously as he entered the room. Jackson could see her concern and knew he had to be convincing for his plan to work.. So he told Vanessa, with conviction, his version of their meeting, which of course was a lie, and the only way he knew she would accept his plan.

"Well, as you can imagine, he was shocked at first, but after I explained to him how much you love him, and that we need his blessing before we go on, he calmed down a little. He was against it, and fought for you as we predicted, but when I explained that it was something you wanted and that it would only be this one time, he came around.

Then I reminded him about the money, and that it would be over on Sunday and that you two would be together forever, better than ever. Before I left, Lucas said if that's what you really want, he can give you this one time. He even mentioned your 20 years together, and said he could give you this weekend if it was important to you, and he couldn't wait to hold you again on Sunday. He's a good man, Vanessa, and he loves you more than I even realized. But, I'm not sure I'd be so generous with a woman as beautiful as you!

I think the company we've arranged for him will help take his mind off us. Now come here woman, and show me how much you love your new husband," he said with a satisfied grin. He knew everything was going according to plan, and rejoiced in his genius. It was finally time to take this woman and make her his wife.

Vanessa was so happy that she ran into his arms and gave him a hot kiss that led to an hour of wild sex. After 7 years of flirting and holding back their feelings, they enjoyed crazy and wild sex to unleash their pent-up desires.

Vanessa dropped to her knees, pulled down Jonathan's pants, took out his hard erection and gave him a passionate blowjob. The ferocity of her actions surpassed anything she had shared with Lucas, in fact her sexual need was greater than she could remember. She could not wait and was now in control while Jackson watched with a wicked smile. He had finally gotten what he had been looking for after seven years, and now he had Lucas's wife for the entire weekend.

Jackson pulled his cock out of her dripping mouth, straightened her up, and pushed her down on the bed so that she was on her knees with her ass in the air. He lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, and then he stuffed his hard cock into her very wet pussy without any love or care. Vanessa was like a bitch in heat and accepted his rough sex and hard thrusts as she moaned and whimpered under the hard fucking he gave her.

Within ten minutes, she had three of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced. This was not because Jackson was bigger or better, but because the sexual tension that had built up over all those years was being released. The first time, Jackson did not last long, and within a few minutes he shot a big load of his cum into her pussy. She came again and they both slumped on the bed. They held each other for the next hour, lying naked next to each other and exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

Without warning Jackson got up and went into the shower, leaving Vanessa alone with her thoughts. Satisfied from her orgasms, she was a little disappointed. Turns out that Jackson doesn't lick pussy and that was something she was looking forward to. There was no love or tenderness, like she has with Lucas. It was just lustful sex, dirty sex, and nothing more. For the first time she started questioning her decision to be with Jackson instead of her husband.

Suddenly alone, she realized what she had done and was overcome with guilt. She laid her head on the pillow and cried as she thought of Lucas for the first time since she had left him over an hour ago. Confusion ravished her thoughts. She was shocked to hear that Lucas agreed to everything, but maybe Jackson was right and she deserved a Hall Pass after twenty years of being a faithful wife. She knew she would give her husband as much love and as much sex as she could when they left here on Sunday. She told herself that she would make him the happiest husband ever because he was so generous and understanding.

To be continued...

(Part 2 is almost finished. Lucas is Not a happy man!!!)