Vanessa's Mistake Pt. 02: Fin

Story Info
Painful Revenge Twist for the betrayal and humiliation.
12k words
4.06
90.9k
189

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers

Ending of Vanessa's Mistake. I received several comments on breaking this into two parts but I felt it was needed.

Remember, this is a work of fiction where anything is possible. Open you minds and enjoy the ride.

Thank You Pat

Part 2

Lucas Awakes

When he opened his eyes two hours later, Lucas was confused and disoriented. He felt Vanessa's warm skin lying next to him in bed and began to remember. As he turned to face his wife, he was brought back to reality by the fact that the young girl next to him wasn't Vanessa. She was a young, sexy girl in her twenties that he didn't recognize. With one swift movement, he sat up, startled, rubbing his eyes and trying to clear the cobwebs that the drugs had caused in his head.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

"Relax baby, I'm Sandy, your girlfriend for the weekend. Now lie back down and give me a hug, lover."

Lucas jumped out of bed and when he realized he was naked, he grabbed his underwear on the floor and covered himself.

"Where's my wife? You have to go."

"I don't know, but I'm yours for the weekend. It's all arranged, and they said you'd be expecting me."

"They lied to you and drugged me. It's a set-up, and you have to go."

"But I won't get paid if you kick me out. Can't I stay here, please?"

"Get dressed and let me think."

At that moment, I looked around the room and noticed that Vanessa's luggage and all her things were missing. Shit, she moved out of my room and into his. My cell phone was gone, so I used the hotel phone. I couldn't call directly, but I got the operator who put me through to Jackson's room. I was shocked when she answered.

"Vanessa, is that you?"

"Hi baby, yes it's me. Are you OK?"

"No, I'm not OK. Where are you?"

"Baby, just relax, I'll be back with you on Sunday. In the meantime, I'll be with Jackson. He told me you understood, and were OK with everything. Please don't make a scene, we'll be back together Sunday afternoon and everything will be OK. Do you like the girl Jackson got for you? I want you to enjoy her, it's only fair. I don't want you thinking about us this weekend." At that moment, the phone went dead. It was disconnected and I was frustrated. I called back, but there was no answer.

Back in her room, Jackson hung up the phone and reminded Vanessa that there would be no contact until Sunday afternoon. He reminded her that the fantasy required them to have no contact and not think of Lucas as her husband until Sunday afternoon; after all, Jackson was now her husband for the weekend.

"Vanessa, I'm a jealous man and I'll not allow my wife to talk to her old lovers," he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her. She returned the kiss, feeling guilty for hanging up on Lucas, but she knew Jackson was right and followed his advice. After all, it was only for two days and they'd be together again forever.

Lucas was still holding the phone

That's was it, I was just made a cuckold. I was forced to accept my wife's infidelity and apparently had no other choice. Sandy, the escort, watched me talk to myself as I now stared at the phone.

After putting on my shoes, I told Sandy that she could stay, but to move into the other bedroom and that there would be no sex because I was still a married, faithful husband.

I tried to leave the room but found that it was locked from the outside. They locked me in the room, took away my phone and made me a prisoner. I wanted to get out and started banging on the door. To my surprise, the door opened immediately.

When the door opened, I looked up at two very large men blocking the entrance. I'm an average-sized man - 6 feet tall and 190 pounds, but I had to look up at these giants and quickly understood the situation.

"Hello Lucas, I'm Jay and this is Blake. We're your escorts for your stay to make sure you have a safe weekend

"So you guys are my bodyguards?"

"Sort of. Where are you going now?"

"I need something to eat."

The men weren't very talkative and took me to the empty dining room where I was served food. They sat down at the neighboring table while I tried to plan my escape. Since I had no access to my car and was being supervised by these men, this was going to be difficult. At that moment, I realized that I could actually be a prisoner at this resort while my wife was being fucked by her lover. This was by far the worst day of my life. The woman I loved and trusted had just betrayed me in the worst way. Giving me some kind of drug, and forcing me to accept her adultery, and makes me a prisoner in the same resort where she cheats on me. And then she expects me to take her back after she soiled herself with another man. That's not going to happen.

Jay looked at me and noticed my distress. "Lucas, are you OK?"

"No Jay. I'm not fucking, OK. I'm going to kill that cocksucker and my wife. I'm far from OK."

"I can understand how you feel, it must be difficult. But, Lucas, you have to understand that we're here to protect you this weekend. You can't hurt any of them because you'll get hurt. That's why he hired us, to protect you from doing something stupid. Man, it's only for two days. In the meantime, you've got that sexy thing in your room and full access to the resort. Why don't you enjoy the weekend, and then you can do what you need to do when you're gone. You can either be angry and pissed off all weekend or enjoy the amenities. Either way, you're stuck here and you're not going to do anything crazy."

"Maybe you're right. I can divorce that bitch when I get home. Let her have her fuckfest and I'll find a way to deal with it. I just can't believe they did this to me and expect me to accept it all. They're the dumbest people I've ever met if they think I'm just going to take this lying down."

Blake gave me a sympathetic smile as I ate my dinner and read the itinerary Jackson had left. Fishing on the lake at 6 in the morning sounded good, and I decided to do just that. After all, why shouldn't I? had nothing else to do but just stay angry. Lunch on the veranda at 12pm, massage at 2pm, followed by spa treatments until 4pm. Dinner at 6 p.m. at Lakeside Grill, formal attire. Formal attire? I did not bring anything formal, they can kiss my ass. I'll wear whatever I want. I had no idea that one of the suits Vanessa had packed would be waiting for me in my room when I got back from the spa. Obviously, this was all planned and orchestrated in advance. I never thought she could be so sneaky and cunning, but she always got what she wanted. Well, she will learn the price for her deceit and selfishness.

The men brought some food back to the room for Sandy, who was sitting in the large open living area watching a movie. I sat down next to her and just stared into space, trying to process the last twelve hours. She was smart and let me sit there without saying a word.

"You know they locked us in here, don't you?"

"Yes, they told me everything."

"And you're OK with this?"

"Lucas, I'm not going to lie. What they're doing is sick, and I can't imagine how you feel. I only agreed to this after they agreed to my demands. I earning three months pay to be locked up for two days with a good looking man in an expensive suite at a great resort. I know I'm a bad person, but I need the money. Please don't be mad at me, I'm not happy at all about what they're doing to you. I'm here if you want to talk or do anything. I'm here for you this weekend." I needed a friend and someone to talk to, so I agreed to the arrangement and went to my bedroom. I was still woozy from the drugs and needed sleep.

The next morning I dressed and went to the boat dock, as per the itinerary. By 6 a.m. I was on the lake with rods in the water, and by 7 a.m. I had three great catches. The lake was full of fish, and the size of the fish was the largest I had ever seen. Time flew by and thoughts of my cheating wife were thankfully forgotten. It was the best fishing I had ever experienced and for the first time since we arrived, I was happy and not thinking about the problem the adulterers had started.

I was back and cleaned up for lunch and was joined by Sandy on the Veranda with Blake and Jay, my new friends. They stood near our table as we were served a fantastic lunch and bottle of wine. It was truly a lifestyle of the rich and famous. As I ate, I looked out at the big lake and felt the warm sun while trying not to think about my situation.

I didn't see her approaching, and without warning Vanessa stood beside me and, as if in a hurry, gave me a kiss on the forehead. As I jumped up, my bodyguards helped me back into my chair.

"Hi sweetie, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for the weekend. I love you and I'll see you at dinner."

Before I could respond, she turned and walked away. She was wearing a sexy swimsuit and high heels that accentuated her tight butt and long legs. I was pissed and wanted to drown her in the lake, but I was forced to sit there and be a good prisoner. I watched as she walked over to Jackson, who took her by the hand and gave her a loving kiss before they walked holding hands to the other side of the Veranda, where they sat down at a secluded table.

The pain of their betrayal and humiliation was something I can never put into words. I was stunned and speechless as I sat there knowing that my loving wife was acting as another man's wife, and turning her back on our marriage, a hundred yards away. I felt tears streaming down my face, and for the first time I felt broken and useless. I had sworn to myself that I would never experience that feeling again. Sandy sat down next to me, and gently wiped away my tears, and comforting me over the despair she had just witnessed and felt.

My anger at seeing the two of them together was overwhelming, and the massage and spa did little to ease my feelings that afternoon. When we returned to our room, I sat down on the patio with Sandy and just stared out at the lake. She pulled her chair up next to mine and took me in her arms as I sat there crying about the end of my marriage and the loss of my wife.

We started talking and I poured everything out to her, which released some of my grief. She looked at me in shock, unable to believe what she was hearing. Sandy gave me a gentle smile and said, "That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Did your wife really think you'd allow her to be his wife for a weekend while you were at the same resort? That's just plain stupid. I feel bad for you. What can I do to help?"

"I don't know anything right now, but maybe you'd like to have dinner with me and keep me company. I hate eating alone."

"Yes, of course. They brought us clothes to wear for dinner. Yours is in the closet and my dress on a hanger. When do we leave for dinner? "

"I guess they're going to take us down at 6:00 p.m. Since we're locked up here, we're at their mercy."

Dinner

After getting dressed, I tried to open the door again to see if it was unlocked. I could feel my anger growing again, knowing I was trapped in this nightmare. I heard Sandy's heels on the marble floor as she entered the hallway, and my mouth dropped open when I saw the dress she was wearing. Her big breasts were showing and her long legs looked stunning in the expensive high heels she was wearing.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a sexy smile.

"God, you're beautiful. That dress looks amazing on you and you're sexy as hell."

She saw his hardness and pointed at his obvious arousal.

"Well, thanks for that," she said, pointing to his obvious hard-on.

"Damn, if I wasn't married to my crazy bitch, I'd be all over you."

"That's why I'm here, honey. I'm all yours, all weekend."

The door opened, and our companions led us to dinner on the terrace overlooking the lake and grounds. There were some people present for dinner that I did not know, and apparently this was to be a special event for the couple.

Sandy and I sat at the end of the long table across from Vanessa and Jackson's seats. They were not there yet, and my chaperones gently suggested that we sit down. A few minutes later, I saw several people turn toward the garden area where Jackson and Vanesa were making an entrance.

When I turned around, I saw my beautiful wife in a stunning dress, her hair looking like that of a newlywed bride, and her face shining with dramatic makeup and a loving smile as the asshole grabbed her around the waist and led her to the table. She did not look me in the eyes. I hoped she would see my pain at her betrayal.

Seeing her go with him and act like his wife was so painful I wanted to cry. Sandy saw my pain, took my hand and tried to calm me down. Asshole and my wife were now facing each other, and the other 6 couples were sitting to the side of us as they passed around the champagne flutes for the evening toast. When we all had our glasses, Asshole took the floor.

"A toast to my beautiful wife Vanessa and our guests who will be joining us for this wonderful evening." Everyone raised their glasses except for me, as I gave Asshole a "death stare"

Another toast from Asshole: "To Lucas, our guest of honor, for his generosity and kindness. May this weekend bring you a new beginning and a happy life."

Everyone turned to me and toasted while my eyes grew red with rage. Then my eyes fell out of my head when I saw that my Vanessa, my soon-to-be-dead wife, was wearing what looked like a 2-carat engagement ring and a matching wedding band. Now, the rings I had given her were gone and replaced with her new husband. In my opinion, she took this opportunity to let everyone know that she had been replaced by a better man. When she noticed my expression and saw what I was looking at, she quickly covered her hand to keep me from looking any longer. Then I looked up as she gave me a sympathetic look and a knowing smile. I let myself fall back in my chair, startled, as people toasted me, the cuckold of the hour.

The couple was indeed living out the husband and wife fantasy and seemed to be living out a honeymoon fantasy as well. To me, this was frightening. I was looking into the deepest pits of Hell. I didn't know how to deal with this sight and wanted to get up and leave, but Jay's big hand held me as he talked in my ear.

"Lucas, please stay seated and don't disrespect your host. We don't want anything to happen to you, and it's the host's wish that you be present at this meal."

Sandy noticed my pain as tears welled up in my eyes from the mixture of humiliation, hurt and anger. I did the only thing I could do to ease the pain: I started drinking. By the end of dinner, I was drunk and trying not to notice the loving attention of our hosts. I tried hard not to notice their kisses, hugs, and gentle touches as I drank myself further into oblivion.

After what felt like an eternity, the two guards helped me into my room and then tossed me into bed. Sandy took off my clothes and held me while I cried.

"That was the cruelest thing I've ever seen tonight. I can't believe they made you watch their debauchery. Just hold on for one more day and you'll be out of here."

I heard her words and felt my head nestle against her large, soft breast, and then I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up with a headache and a terrible taste in my mouth. I showered and took a pain pill, freshened up, and then sat on the balcony and then looked over at the clock. Only ten more hours, then this nightmare would be over, and then it'd be time to start my revenge.

Vanessa's reflections:

That first night in his arms was incredible. Years of flirting and being close to each other led to a long love session. We kissed for hours, then he took my pussy and made me his wife. The fantasy I had dreamed of for years was now coming true. I thanked him with more kisses, a loving blowjob and finally gave him my ass. That first night we did not stop fucking, and I am sure we copulated a dozen times. Feeling his arousal inside me brought out so many repressed feelings. It was even better than in my fantasy. He held me tightly and we kissed and caressed each other all night long.

When I woke up in his arms the next morning, I realized what I had done and I let it happen. I knew I didn't love Jackson and it was just lust. Selfish lust that I wanted at any cost. I remember my husband's words on the phone and how hurt he was. I felt the pain I might have caused him and I just wanted to run to him and ask him to forgive me for this stupid idea. Lucas was my one true love and I wanted him to save me, to come to me and take me back.

I was now terrified of what I had done, but at the same time I felt Jackson's hard cock against my pussy and realized we were not done yet. Carefully he turned me around and penetrated my still wet pussy, fucking me hard until he came inside me with a loud moan. Then, without any love, he just got off me and went into the shower. I felt used and like a piece of meat and realized how stupid I had been.

The sad part was that after the excitement of the first night, the sex was less than average. The bastard did not even want to lick my pussy because he said that licking pussy was gross and only for wimps. All he was interested in was getting off inside my pussy, and after the first night, the excitement was gone. I even remember waiting for him to finish so it would be over. As soon as he came, he just rolled off me and didn't care about my feelings.

Yes, I enjoyed the first night, the dinner, the fancy resort, and the treatment, but it was all an act. I wanted to run and hide when I saw the pain in Lucas' eyes when he saw Jackson's rings on my fingers. I cannot imagine the pain he felt when he learned that Jackson was going to replace him as my husband. How stupid could I have been? I need to make amends and ask him to forgive me.

Sunday Morning

At 9 o'clock it was time for brunch. Sandy and I were led to the outdoor terrace, where there was a huge selection of food and drinks. I drank several cups of coffee before digging into the huge selection of food. Sandy and I sat quietly, not talking and just keeping each other company. I only saw one guard accompanying us that morning, as the area was quiet and nothing was expected. I went back to the buffet to get my third plate when I saw Asshole walking across the patio into the pool, all alone. I looked around, but I was not being watched, and at that moment all the anger and resentment I had been suppressing was released, and I took action. I quietly set the plate down and tried to move out of sight and toward the pool to do something to the asshole for destroying my marriage and defiling my wife.

I was already 10 yards from the buffet and was about to start running when I was attacked from behind. Apparently, Jay had been watching me from a distance and recognized the potential threat.

My adrenaline was high, and I managed to kick him in the face, making him cry out in pain. I was able to get up and was about to make my way to the asshole when Blake came out of nowhere, and quickly took me down. I punched him hard in the face, bite Jay's arm and tried to escape, but only managed to get my ass kicked and thrown hard onto the pavement. I felt my nose break as it hit the ground at high speed and tasted blood in my mouth. I felt several body punches and devastating blows to my face. My left eye was quickly swollen shut, my nose was broken, my lip was split, and there was blood everywhere. The asshole didn't even notice the threat and calmly continued to swim calmly. Jay and Blake escorted Sandy and me back to my room without making a scene.

Blake turned to Sandy and said somberly, "Clean him up. There's a first aid kit in the bathroom. Because of his stupid behavior, you're going to stay here until it's time to leave." As hurt as I was, I had to smile when I saw what I had done to Blake's face. At least I got in a few punches before I was knocked down.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,932 Followers