Vanessa's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the looks that you get, you can see everything that you've got, even when you're just walking. And with a clit the size of yours I would be too embarrassed."

"After the first few people staring at you, you tend to just ignore them, or think that they are a bit sad if they haven't seen a woman's pussy before, and if it's a nice hunk of a man it can be a bit of a turn on.

Try it sometime, if you don't like it you just have to let it grow again" I replied.

She continued talking to me as she played with my pussy. I remember her asking what we were doing in the room the previous evening when I had my legs in the air, and

"what was that in your mouth?" but I didn't answer, I was building up to an orgasm and wasn't interested in talking.

After Louise stopped and I calmed down, we sat and talked about all sorts. I told her more about how I came to be with Jon, how much I was really enjoying my new life, and about the punishment. She was fascinated by that and said that she didn't know if she could stand it. I was quite pleased that she tried to understand me rather than just put me down as most people who don't understand do. I'd had a look over to Sarah and Jon and they had stopped 'messing around', and were also sat talking. I was glad that Jon had had some fun with her.

Jon got up and asked if anyone else was going for something to eat. Both Sarah and Ann put both halves of their bikinis on but Louise only put the bottom half of hers on. Jon put only his vest on and I got my sarong out of my bag and put that round my waist and we all went to the beach bar. We all sat at a table eating and I remember Louise saying that the way we were sitting she could see everything that both Jon and me had got. Neither of us moved as Ann and Sarah had a good look.

When we got back to the sun beds Louise said that they had really enjoyed their morning with us but they had to leave. They'd promised to meet some men that they had met the night before. After they had gone I put more sun tan lotion on Jon then myself and we soaked up some more sun. Later we went for a walk, again, we went right along the sea front to the end of the beach where the unfortunate clothed people were and got a few looks.

After that we went in the opposite direction up onto the path along the rocks. We walked right along passed a sort of lighthouse and ended up on another beach. It was a better beach but more windy, and there were not quite as many people on it but 99% of them were men. Jon guessed that this was a gays beach.

We decided to walk back through the woods along a dirt track. On the way we crossed paths with group of young men on noisy motorbikes. I'm not sure but I think that some of them went round in a circle to have another look. As we were getting near the original beach we saw a few groups of people sitting in the shade of the trees. Most were normal 'family' scenes, but one was two men having sex. I felt sick, I cannot understand gay men. I'm quite happy to 'live and let live,' but that doesn't mean that I have to understand and like it.

As we were walking I discussed this with Jon and was a little surprised that he agreed with everything that I had said. In his opinion women had a lot more to offer than men. He can understand 2 women getting together but not 2 men. Under another tree there was a young couple who were obviously having sex. He was laid on his back and she was on her knees on top of him and moving up and down.

When we got back to the sun beds we went for a swim as we were quite hot. When it came time to go Jon put his vest on but he wouldn't let me put mine on. I had to walk back to, and through the car park still nude. There were a lot of people leaving at the same time and I felt a little embarrassed, brave, and excited. Jon wouldn't let me put anything on when we got into the car, not until we parked the car outside the hotel. Fortunately from the beach to the hotel didn't involve going through any built-up areas. I was allowed to put my sarong on for the walk to our room and got a number of 'looks' as we walked through reception and up to our room.

Back in the room we rested as Jon said we would be up late that night. We both slept lying on top of the beds. I woke as it was getting dark, Jon was already up and had put the light on but hadn't closed the curtains. Not that I would have expected him to, they hadn't been closed since we got there.

Jon decided that I had to wear my see-through lacy net dress that night but with what Jon called 'virtual' knickers. I got the body paint out and we spent 5 minutes painting 2 little triangles on me, one just above the start of my slit and the other at the top of my bum cheeks. Jon then joined the top of them with 2 narrow bands.

There weren't many people left in the restaurant when we got there and no one took any notice of me. That evening, we went out in the car (I had to take my dress off and sit very still so that I didn't rub the 'knickers' off), and drove for about 30 minutes before we arrived in a place called San Antonio.

We parked the car and walked round the place which was like a small town. I suppose that it was because of the dark, but I don't think anyone could tell that I was naked under my see-through dress. It was getting late (or should I say early) and we walked into an area that was full of bars and literally hundreds of teenagers drinking in and out of the bars. Most of them were just kids enjoying themselves and causing no harm to anyone or anything, but there were a few who didn't know when to stop.

As the night went on we saw more kids who had acquired something that stopped them from standing up. In one bar that we stopped in there was one corner that seemed to have about a dozen girls and boys who were all 'well gone' as Jon says. Some of them thought that they could still manage to have sex with someone next to them and it was funny watching them trying to grope each other. I don't suppose that any of the girls cared that some of their skirts were up round their waists.

Back in the main square the local police were active and we watched 2 of them pick up a youth that a paramedic had just checked out and throw him into the back of a police van.

"There's someone who's going to have a bad day tomorrow" Jon said.

As we walked passed a policewoman and man they both looked up and down me. 'That's it' I thought 'I'm about to be arrested,' but they didn't, they just walked on. My heart was pounding, but I'd got away with it.

As we were walking back to the car we saw a nightclub with a poster outside saying that there was a 'Miss Ibiza' contest the next night. Jon said,

"You're going to enter that that tomorrow."

"What will I have to do" I asked.

Jon asked me if I could dance. When I said yes he told me to stop worrying. Back at the car I had to take my dress off before getting into the car, just as a drunken couple were passing. There were a few choice comments.

When we got back to the hotel Jon said that I had to get back to the room without my dress. After a quick panic I decided that I could go in the side entrance and up the back stairs and along the corridor. As it turned out I didn't see anyone and in a way I felt a little let down. I had to have a shower before going to bed, to get what was left of the body paint off.

Saturday August 1

As soon as I woke up Jon told me that it was time for my punishment for breaking the plate in the restaurant, I had waited long enough. He told me to bring one of the balcony chars in and to lean over the back of it with my feet apart. The position wasn't quite right for him, he said that he couldn't get a good swing and he had me move slightly. He gave me 50 strokes with one of his shoes. It took ages and as usual I had to count each one and thank him after each one. By the time he got to about 40 tears were dripping from my eyes. When it was finally over I got up and saw Louise on her balcony watching us. I tried to smile at her and she smiled back. I think the noise had woken her up she was wearing a T-shirt and looked as if she had just got out of bed.

So did the young man on the balcony on the other side of us. He was only wearing boxers and looked a but stunned at what he had seen. Either that or he was still half asleep. I suppose seeing a naked man spank a naked woman at that time in the morning would be a bit of a shock to some people. Anyway, Jon told me to go and sit on the balcony while he had his 3 Ss. I had stopped crying by the time I went onto the balcony and said 'Hi' to Louise. She asked me if I was all right and when I said I was she asked me why Jon had done it. I said that it was okay, I deserved it, and in spite of the pain and tears I had enjoyed it. I put my finger in my pussy held it up and said, "Look, I'm soaking." I think that all that was too much, too early for the man on the other side, he has disappeared. I heard Sarah shout to Louise, who then said,

"I've got to go, the coach will be hear in 30 minutes and I haven't had a shower yet, nice to have met you," and she was gone.

I didn't want to sit down so I leaned on the railing and watched the few people down by the pool. I didn't want to get too close to the railing in case anyone could see me which meant that my elbows were on the railing but my feet were about 2 feet back from it. I suppose that my bum was stuck out a bit and it must have looked inviting to Jon because when he came out of the bathroom he came straight out onto the balcony, stood behind me and grabbed my breasts. His dick was also pressing against my bum and I could feel it getting bigger. He told me not to move and he started to fuck me. He said that he had always wanted to do that and he kept going in and out. I don't know what anyone below would have thought if they had looked up and seen my head going backwards and forwards over the railing, but who cares.

All the time my breasts were hanging there getting 'caressed' by Jon's hands. We came together and Jon grabbed a chair and we sat down with him still inside me. I felt so happy, and told Jon that I could really get used to life like that. After a shower we put T-shirts on and went for breakfast. I was really getting to like having short hair, I no longer had to worry about drying it. It is just like the advert says 'wash and go.'

We spent most of the day driving around the island taking in the scenery and local culture. The slightly strange thing about it was that we spent all that time driving around in the nude. When we were going down one dirt track Jon laughed at my breasts wobbling about as the car bounced along. I must admit they did look like a couple of small jellies being shaken about.

We stopped at a little resort and Jon told me to put my T-shirt on and go and get us some sandwiches and drinks, and we then found a quiet little road and stopped to eat. I put some sun tan lotion on us both and we sat on a little wall eating. When we had finished Jon decided to take some photographs of me and had me pose in lots of positions, on the wall, with my legs round a little tree, laid on the wall, and laid on the car.

One pose was like that song says, sat on the bonnet with my knees up and legs apart. The other memorable one was spread-eagle on the bonnet. I can't wait to see that one on Jon's PC. Right in the middle of the 'photo session,' a little donkey and cart went passed with a little old man and woman on it, both wearing black. They had a good look at us and I could hear them talking, but they didn't stop.

After lunch we found a little deserted beach and spent a few hours soaking up the sun and resting. At about 5 o'clock we headed back to the hotel and lay on the beds. Jon said that it was going to be a late night and we should get some rest. I woke at about 10 o'clock, too late for the restaurant. Jon told me to pack a bag with my white bikini, white lycra shorts and top, and my black pencil dress.

I had to wear just my white lycra dress. We drove to San Antonio and got something to eat before going a nightclub called Extrasis. Jon asked one of the bouncers about the Miss Ibiza competition and was told where we had to go. I was starting to get a little nervous and Jon bought me a drink to calm me down. When it came close to the time for me to perform, we went to the changing room.

There were 3 other girls in the competition and I thought that they were all more beautiful than me. Jon said that that wasn't true. We were told what we were expected to do then Jon took me to one side and added a bit more. Now I was getting nervous. I changed and put all my clothes on, other than the white dress that I was wearing.

I was on third, and the waiting was agony. Jon had left me to go and watch the others. Eventually, I was called out, and had to start. All the organisers had told me was that we had to dance and take some of our clothes off, leaving on whatever we thought we should, we were supposed to dance to the 3 judges that would be sat on chairs to one side of the dance area.

When I got out the dance area was a circle of about 20 foot diameter with people stood or sat all round. I looked round for the judges and for Jon and saw him sat right next to one of the judges. He was smiling and winking at me which helped me a lot. The music started and I started dancing. I moved slowly to start with then started kicking my legs up as I danced. I started taking my clothes off and throwing them to Jon.

When I was down to my bikini I rolled on the floor again, spreading my legs wide (remember how narrow the gusset of my bikini bottoms are). When I got up again it was time to take my top off. This got a few cheers from the audience. Next was the final item, my bikini bottom, not that it was covering much.

Once off I danced around the edge of the circle letting some of the men touch me. I even bent over (at the waist) so that they could have a good look. I could tell that the music was coming to an end so I ended by sliding on my knees towards the judges so that I ended up in Jon's 'assume the position' position, staying like that until all the applause had ended. It seemed to take ages and there was a lot of shouting and whistling in with it. Even Jon was clapping.

When I got up I went over to Jon and we walked to the side where the first 2 girls were. One of them had put a T-shirt on but the other was only wearing a thong. The first one had only stripped to her bikini bottoms and the second to her thong. The 4th girl was out and ready to start but just as she did a large drunken woman of about 30 staggered onto the floor and started dancing and undoing the zip of her dress. Everyone was laughing at her and the poor girl who was supposed to be dancing just stopped and looked at the judges.

Two bouncers came and tried to persuade the woman to move but she didn't want to know. She was shouting words to the effect of "if they can strip off, then so can I." This got lots of cheers from the audience and in the end the compare said that she could have her turn. She staggered around taking her dress of, then her slip, then her large bra. She was left with tights over a pair of white knickers that were big enough for both Jon and me. When she finally got these off the flab was bouncing about like jelly and the audience were in hysterics.

When the fourth girl finally got to restart her turn I think that she had had her spirit broken and she wasn't very good, she wasn't dancing to the music. Although she took everything off her heart just wasn't in it. I felt sorry for her. I hadn't put any clothes on and the 4th girl didn't either.

We had to wait ages before the judge finally announced the results. I had won and I had to go and collect my prize, 20,000 pesetas and a large bottle of champagne. Wow, was I happy. Jon looked at me and said,

"I told you that you would win."

After collecting the money I turned to face the main part of the audience, got into the 'position,' and waved my hand with the money in it to the audience. This brought more cheers. I was very happy and when I walked back to Jon he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bar saying "let's celebrate."

We got 2 glasses and went and sat at a table and he opened the bottle. The cork went flying, but I couldn't hear the 'pop' because of the noise of the music. It was only when I had downed the first glass that I remembered that I was still naked. I looked round but nobody was interested. 'If they're not, then I'm not', and had another drink.

Jon wouldn't drink much because he was driving so I had to finish the bottle. I was getting quite happy and when Jon pulled me up to dance I didn't even think about what I was (not) wearing. As we danced, I suddenly thought 'what are they looking at' and then realised. I told Jon that I wanted to put something on but he just said that as no one was complaining then sod it, keep dancing.

After a few more songs Jon grabbed me and pulled me to a door that I hadn't seen before. We went through it and then down some stairs and came to a room with a little bar and a small swimming pool. Jon wouldn't let me jump in straight away, I think that he wanted people to see that I didn't have any clothes on. There was certainly enough of them looking. After a couple of minutes he said,

"go on then" and in I went.

That seemed to be a queue for other to strip off and jump in. It wasn't long before most of the people were in the water with clothes everywhere. People were generally messing about and most of the women were screaming as they were groped. I certainly remember a few hands on me. Jon had a coke at the bar and when he had finished he called for me to get out.

Reluctantly I did, the groping was fun, and I had groped a couple of men, one with a big hard on. Anyway, Jon gave me my white dress to put on but as soon as I had it was virtually see-through with the water, and it didn't help as my hair was dripping down onto it. We went out of the club and back to the car. By then it was about 5 o'clock in the morning and the place was still very much alive. Got a few shouts and whistles from some men because my dress had ridden up and my bum was hanging out.

Just before I got in the car, Jon told me to take my dress off so that I didn't get the car seat wet, and we drove back with me naked. It was still lovely and warm at that time of night. Back at the hotel, Jon wouldn't give me my dress back, so I had to get back to the room naked. Fortunately, I remembered the way I had gone a few nights ago, and managed it without seeing anyone. Back in the room, I remember having a bit of a giggle, then nothing until the next morning.

Sunday August 2

Sunday started slowly and I only just managed to get up and get to the restaurant before they closed the doors. Jon had tried to wake me up and given up and gone for breakfast and then a walk. He was back in the room when I returned. Jon said that it was pointless trying to do anything with me that morning and he told me to get some sleep and then he went out and left me.

I took my T-shirt off and lay on the bed and dozed off. When I woke up our new neighbours were out on their balcony. On one side there were 2 girls in their late teens and on the other side there were 2 girls that looked about 15. Each set were looking round and talking as if they had just arrived. I think that they all looked into our room and saw me at some time. I heard one of the younger girls say to her mate

"hey look at this," but I don't know if they were referring to me.

After a few minutes they all disappeared and I grabbed a book and a bottle of water and went onto our balcony and started reading. After I'd read a few pages the younger girls came out again. Our eyes met and I said,

"Hi" to them. They seemed a bit nervous talking to a naked stranger but after a few minutes of idle chat they settled down and we had a good chat about nothing special.