Vanessa's Painful Whims Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great words, poor Andrew -- Vanessa whispers while caressing his crushed penis -- Debuting is always difficult." She stands up and kisses Andrews on his cheek. He smiles and thanks her. She is now really close to him, and casts her piercing eyes on his. "Would you do it again?" she asks pouting and staring sensually.

"I look forward to doing it again, Vanessa," he says enthusiastically.

"Ohhh, good."

She sees that her red dress is still on the bed. "You both men, lie down on the bed -- Vanessa orders - I've got an idea... I want to reward you further."

"More than freeing us from the device?" Giorgio asks.

"Perhaps."

When both men are on the bed, Vanessa sits between them. "I know that you are two of the most fetishist men in the world -- she says -- and I know what makes you crazy, little perverts..."

She takes each end of her red dress with one hand and starts masturbating the two men simultaneously. Giorgio and Andrew become immediately hard and moan, contorting in pleasure.

"Oh, you like it, I see... Feeling the silk on your poor cocks, which I tormented all the night..."

"Ahhhhhh..." Andrew cums immediately, and Vanessa bursts out laughing.

"Andrew!! You're done in a minute..."

"Sorry Vanessa, but you have killed my brain forever, I don't 'have brakes, and, you... your dress..."

She sees that the dress is full of Andrew's sperm and laughs again.

"Andrew, I will teach you to last more in the future, I know a pair of methods."

She finishes with Andrew, drying him with the silky dress, but she has never stopped with Giorgio.

"I see you last more, my servant..."

She continues to masturbate Giorgio through the silky red dress. "Think, Giorgio, the silk on your hard cock, feel it? It's the dress I wore for the entire night, the silk which was in contact with my skin, with my tits... You like my tits, I see how much you like them, and watch them..." Giorgio moans and she feels his cock becoming harder and harder.

"You believed you cannot cum, after the sufferance of this night, but I see you're rescuing. Imagine... the silk is touching your dick, it was the same red silk which surrounded my hips, Giorgio, my back, the back of your Princess, Princess Vanessa, which you massaged."

She understands that also Giorgio is at the end, and in fact he bends his back.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" Giorgio moans and shouts, and lies down on the bed, as knocked down, cumming abundantly. She feels his sperm under the silky dress.

Vanessa continues to caress his cock and balls with the dress, and softly scratches the balls of her servant with the silk. He enjoys it very much, with his eyes closed.

"Keep on obeying your Princess all the way, little Giorgio," she whispers to him.

"I'll never stop, Vanessa. I promise," he answers sincerely.

Later, Tom sits down on the bed behind Vanessa and hugs her: "I think you three are really lucky men," she says.

"Tom much more than Giorgio and me..." Andrew adds.

"If you last one minute you have no hope, little Andrew," Vanessa provokes him.

"I'm not little," he sustains.

"But you grant little time, my dear - she laughs -- However you will learn... I suspect that Tom can suggest something..."

Giorgio defends Andrew: "Tom wasn't caged. I have a dream: seeing Tom caged as us... The revenge of the little men!"

All of them laugh.

Vanessa continues with the same irony: "Actually I don't have a device of Tom's size, and have never seen such a big male chastity belt on the internet. However, if he put it, I'm sure he would break it, in case of erection... never seen so much energy, believe me."

Vanessa receives a message on the phone: "Oh, it's Arthur". She reads the message to the others: "How was the party? Did you fulfill your whims?"

Vanessa calls the English man. "Hi Arthur, it was fantastic! All the whims perfectly satisfied! The three men who helped can hear you now."

"Hi all, great job! You deserve even more, my Princess, I think those who are with you agree."

"They did their duties perfectly and it was also thanks to your gifts. My pleasure doubled also for the dress, shoes and jewels, believe me."

"I'm happy, in the photo you sent me, you looked so charming, my god! I'm happy that my gifts helped, the red dress suits you perfectly. I'm dreaming of seeing you wearing it next time, but I know I cannot ask anything, only dreaming."

Vanessa sees the red dress on the bed, crumpled and with two big spots of sperm at the two ends. "Oh... actually the dress... is a bit... used... I'll tell you the truth: I used it to ... uhhh... it gave us some orgasms... I'll explain better when we meet..."

"Don't worry, I'll buy you another one, if you like it."

"But the jewels are ok," Vanessa says caressing an earring, to check if she did not lose it.

"Thanks god, they are a bit more costly, you probably imagine. Doing something for you is my favorite activity, really."

"Ohh Arthur, you know how to spoil a woman."

"And you how to enchant a man forever..."

After the call, she realizes that there is a problem: how to come back to the room?

"Uhm, I should wear something, and actually I wouldn't wear my dress, which you have reduced that way..."

Each of the three men gives her one of their clothes, and in the end she wears Andrew's pants, Tom's running vest and Giorgio's jacket.

"Many thanks -- she says - Tom will go back home bare-chested, for the joy of many passers-by, I suppose; Giorgio will get a cold without his jacket; and Andrew will arrive at the parking covering his underpants with a very dirty sexy red dress... And I'm dressed like a puppet."

"You're sexy also this way," Tom says sweetly hugging her.

Vanessa hits him between his legs with her knee. "Don't kid me, please -- she says smiling - I always want to be elegant and sexy..."

Giorgio and Andrew laugh happily: "Even the stallion has had what he deserves", they say.

A bit aching, Tom tries to explain that he was serious and not joking at all.

"I don't believe you, you were kidding me... And even if you were sincere, you deserved it, as you did not introduce your friends on the beach to me," she says winking to Giorgio and Andrew.

All of them laugh and go back to their homes and rooms, knowing that they will meet again, somewhere.


12