Vanish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point she became that feminine boy again and her demeanor changed in an instant. Her eyes looked wide and innocent and her weapons disappeared.

"Please, sir. Help me. I've been alone for so long."

As hard as Pierce tried to resist, that face and those words made him hesitate for the briefest moment. Astasia used that fraction of a second to dash forward, a knife materializing in her hand.

Pierce dodged, but he wasn't quick enough. She cut off his left hand, and it fell to the ground, still holding the stake.

"I will admit you've fought well, boy, but this ends here." Astasia dissolved and multiplied. Suddenly there were dozens of clones, each inching forward.

"Part of me wishes I didn't have to kill you. You would make a good and faithful servant." The vampire's voice seemed to come from all around him and not any doppelganger in particular.

When looking around frantically the fera noticed something: of all the duplicates, only one casted a shadow.

Without thinking, he picked up the stake and threw it at that Astasia as hard as he could. There was a scream and all the other clones disappeared. The stake was in her chest, but not deep enough to kill.

Frantically, he picked up the hammer and threw that as well. Unexpectedly, his aim was true. The head of the hammer connected perfectly with the blunt end of the stake and drove it into the heart of the vampire.

Astasia screamed, a haunting, demonic sound, and the illusions around them began to shatter like glass. Suddenly they were in a simple cottage. Flames engulfed the vampire's body until there was nothing left.

Pierce fell to the ground, pain making his vision blurry. With the last of his strength, he picked up his severed hand and pressed it back against his wrist. Using all his might he reattached the hand and mended the bones, but before he could do any more he became limp. From past experience he knew he wouldn't be able to move again until he was healed. He just had to wait it out.

For the rest of the winter the villagers were safe. All of Astasia's lies and illusions died along with her. Unbeknownst to them, the fera who saved them was in her cottage, recovering strength so he could continue his journey.

*****

A few days after Pierce showed me his battle against Astasia my class with Mr. Murray shifted to a subject that interested me quite a bit: sleepwalking.

My alarm did work, but overall it made going to sleep feel dangerous. I felt so vulnerable. If Dmitry could make me get out of bed and try to leave what else could he make me do?

I asked Mr. Murray for advice and he seemed very concerned.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Sleepwalking is a scary experience. What do you think is the source?"

I knew exactly what the source was, but he wouldn't have believed me if I told him, so I just said I didn't know.

"Well, oftentimes environmental factors play a role. What does your room look like?"

I furrowed my brow. "Normal, I guess?"

He folded his arms.

"I think there might be something I could do to help. Is it okay if you show me your sleeping area?"

I felt my heart skip a beat. No way this was happening. That request had to go against so many ethics teachers were supposed to have. Did he...want to be alone with me that badly?

My mind was apprehensive, but my dick had no such reservations.

"Sure."

Feeling giddy with excitement, I took Mr. Murray back to my dorm. Luke was in his room, so thankfully I could take us to mine without him noticing.

Mr. Murray pretended to look around, but he dropped the pretense before long. He sat on the bed.

"Sit with me, Milo."

I took a seat next to him. Right away he put his hand on my thigh.

"It's so nice to be with you away from prying eyes. I've wanted to get you alone for a while now."

My heart raced. Was this the day I would lose my virginity?

He got closer to my ear and whispered.

"You're a beautiful boy. I've been wanting you for so long." He licked the side of my neck and I almost came. Mr. Murray was normally so reserved and polite, who knew he could also be this seductive?

I heard a knock on the door.

"Milo, are you okay in there?"

Hearing Luke's voice gave me pause. Of course I was okay. There was nothing to worry about...right?

"Tell him to leave us be," my professor murmured, reaching under my shirt and teasing my nipple.

Arousal clouded my mind.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

We could hear Luke leave and Mr. Murray got up to lock the door.

"There, we wouldn't want any more distractions."

He began stripping me until I was nude. He stroked my skin.

"So beautiful," he purred.

My body felt like it was on fire. I could barely even think. He kissed me, lightly chewing on my lower lip. We made out and he felt me up for several minutes. He nibbled in my ear and husked into it.

"So delicious,"

Suddenly something felt wrong. That dark feeling that before had only come at night was creeping in.

"I want to eat you alive."

He opened his mouth, revealing sharp fangs. Everything clicked.

Dmitry was about to devour me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and struggled with all my might, but I wasn't strong enough.

Suddenly, the door to my room burst open, nearly getting ripped off its hinges. Mr. Murray/Dmitry was wrenched off me and thrown against the wall.

Somehow, Pierce had come to my rescue. He held out his hand, palm up, and raised it forcefully. Mr. Murray's eyes drifted closed and he crumpled to the floor. The fera turned back to me.

"Milo, are you okay? Did he bite you?"

I felt around my lip and ear and didn't feel any pain.

"Not with his fangs, I don't think."

"Okay, good. That's good." I could see his body's tension relax a bit.

I felt so stupid. I should have known something was wrong.

"How did he do that? I thought I was immune to Dmitry."

"You are, but he isn't," he gestured to Mr. Murray's body. "Looks like Dmitry found another loophole to get past your defenses."

The professor's body still wasn't moving.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He'll be fine. I just drove Dmitry out. He'll forget all about this when he wakes up."

My heart was still pounding.

"Thank you so much for saving me."

"I'm not the one you should be thanking. Thank Luke."

I blinked a few times. "What do you mean?"

"He saw me in class and told me something felt off about you. That's why I came here."

I needed a minute to process that. "But Luke doesn't know about any of this."

"He's still very perceptive. He must have put together that you trusted me a lot. He could guess I would be able to help you in a way he couldn't."

I was blown away.

A moment later I heard the front door open and Luke walked in, eyeing my destroyed door as he entered my room and saw us.

"Alright, I think it's time the two of you told me what's going on."

I chuckled nervously, then remembered I was naked and covered up.

"Can you give me a second?"

"Yeah, sure."

He went to his room again and I put my clothes back on. I remembered how Pierce said he made sure Luke and me would be roommates. Now I knew why. Luke was a good person, and he deserved to know everything.

Pierce and I went into his room and told him what was happening. Giving him all the details took half an hour.

"Holy shit, I knew something bad was happening, but this is a lot."

We talked a little bit more before Pierce left to continue his training, carrying Mr. Murray's body like it weighed nothing. Now Luke and I were alone in the dorm. I looked at my friend, the one who proved to always have my back, and felt so lucky to know him.

I gave my roommate a hug.

"Thank you for saving me, Luke."

He ruffled my hair.

"Any time, bro."

*****

Pierce Herzig was in deep trouble. He had been fired from his job and evicted from his place of residence because he couldn't pay rent. The boy of 20 years was afraid he wouldn't survive the winter.

He took odd jobs and tried to scrounge up every penny he could, but it wasn't enough. It was almost nightfall and he hadn't eaten all day.

Rain started to come down. In his rush to find shelter he slipped and fell, landing hard on the ground beneath him. A part of the young man didn't want to stand up again, just stay down and wait to die.

"Are you alright?"

Pierce scanned his eyes to his left and saw a man dressed in luxurious clothing. He couldn't help but notice how handsome he was as well, with his blond hair and warm smiling face. Pierce's attraction to other men was something he always kept secret, but it flared up in this stranger's presence.

"Stand up, boy. Come with me." He held out a gloved hand.

The man had a low, smooth voice, colored by an eastern European accent. Perhaps he was one of the rich men fleeing the Soviets.

The kind stranger helped the boy up and pulled him close, covering them both with an umbrella.

"Thank you so much, sir."

"It's no trouble at all. We should get you somewhere warm."

The man took Pierce to a warm, fancy home. The boy have never been anywhere so impressive.

"We need to get you cleaned up. Come with me." The rich man took off his coat, revealing a strong body. Pierce felt his attraction increase.

He led them both to an elegant bathroom with a clawed tub.

"Strip down." The stranger said it so casually, but Pierce was ashamed.

"I don't...I don't want you to see me..."

"Well I do, and this is my house, so it's only natural I get what I desire." He removed Pierce's clothing until the boy was nude in front of him.

The young man's body was emaciated with hunger. There were bruises and scratches all over him.

"Oh my," the blond man muttered. "We have a lot of work to do."

The man held the boy's face in his hands.

"What is your name, child?"

"Pierce, sir."

"My name is Dmitry. Understand that you belong to me now. I'm going to take care of you and provide everything you desire."

Pierce's eyes widened.

"But...why? You don't even know who I am."

"I don't need to know you, little one. I fell in love the moment I first saw you."

To Pierce's shock, Dmitry leaned forward and kissed him, so tender and gentle. The boy felt himself begin to cry.

Dmitry, his new lover, new owner, bathed the young man gently, removing the dirt and grime of his old life. When it was done he stripped bare and got in the tub with Pierce, holding the boy in his strong arms.

The young man was sobbing. He'd never been so happy before.

"Dmitry...I think I'm in l-love with you, too."

"That's only natural, young one. We were meant to be together. You were born to be mine."

Pierce sniffled. "Th-thank you so much. I'll do whatever it takes to repay you."

Dmitry's lips formed a smirk the young man couldn't see.

"I know, boy. I know."

*****

I could only imagine how hard it was for Pierce to show me that. I had seen him at the lowest point of his life. It was easy for Dmitry to come in and draw him close, make him dependent. Seeing what the two of them used to be put all their recent interactions in a new perspective. It was so dark that a part of Pierce still loved Dmitry, the one who manipulated him and would go on to turn him into a fera. I couldn't fathom how that felt.

Days passed and Dmitry was oddly quiet. Neither of us felt his presence very much for almost a week. According to Pierce, hypnotizing Mr. Murray would have taken a lot of energy, but it still seemed like too long of a lull. What was the vampire up to?

One night, Pierce walked me back to the dorm and stopped at the door.

"I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." I was turning around when he spoke again.

"Milo?"

I looked at him. I could tell something was on his mind.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you. For everything."

I tried to smile despite how worrying his tone was.

"You're welcome."

I had such a bad feeling when I went to bed that night.

*****

In my sleep, I was shown what was happening, though it felt different than what either Dmitry or Pierce showed me, it was more a mixture of the two.

Pierce was standing in the middle of a grass field on campus. He didn't have his stake or hammer from what I could see.

Then, even though there wasn't a cloud in the night sky, a bolt of lightning struck the ground at his feet. I'm amazed the sound didn't wake me up, but Pierce didn't even flinch.

A rough, dirty hand shot out of the ground where the bolt landed and an evil aura poured out of the hole. I wasn't even there, but I could feel that dangerous energy with every cell in my body.

Another arm came out of the dirt, followed by a head and torso. Soon, a humanoid figure made of darkness and evil climbed out of the ground.

Dmitry was awake.

He coalesced into an interesting form. His skin was charcoal gray and looked rough, like stone. His hair was black with streaks of white, with goat horns pushing through. His clothing consisted only of a loin cloth, and two black feathered wings unfolded behind him. His face was still handsome, but there was no mistaking the body's intent. Dmitry was a devil and wanted everyone to know it.

He laughed, his voice gravelly.

"It feels so nice to be out and about again."

The monster looked at Pierce, his form towering over the nosferatu.

"I didn't expect you to greet me when I woke up. But I suppose the why and wherefore isn't that important. It just saves me the trouble of tracking you down."

The beast's arm shot out, wrapping his hand around Pierce's throat. He lifted him up easily.

"You've been a thorn in my side far too long, boy. It's time I took care of you, once and for all."

Pierce choked out the last thing I expected.

"Yes, please, I need you!"

Even Dmitry looked shocked. He put the fera down and gave him a confused look.

"What are you saying?"

"I realized that you've been right this whole time. You've been trying to show me what I am and I've been fighting it."

Pierce's form changed. He shrunk down, changing back to how he looked when Dmitry found him that day so long ago. Except I had seen that memory recently and knew a few things were different. His clothes vanished and his naked body looked even thinner and shorter. His hair was oily and there were patches of frost bite on his face. Pierce looked even more wretched and helpless than he was when Dmitry first found him collapsed on the street.

"Please, Dmitry. I miss the way things were. I miss serving you."

I saw something begin to form in the vampire's eyes.

"This has to be a trick."

"What would I have to gain, lying to the one who owns my soul?" Pierce walked up to the monstrous vampire, his hips swaying slightly. He put his bony arms on the beast's chest. I could see the rise and fall of Dmitry's breathing speed up. The vampire was getting aroused.

"I'm in love with you, Dmitry. I never stopped loving you, I was just too foolish to realize. But I won't run away any more. I can't escape who I am: yours."

Something shifted in the demon's loincloth. His eyes glazed over.

"You still want me, Master. Why don't you take what belongs to you?"

Dmitry roared and grabbed Pierce's body, pulling it up to face level and roughly kissing his lips. His claws dug deep into the fera's back. All of his self-awareness and control was gone, his lust had turned the vampire into a mindless beast. Pulling back from the kiss, he opened his mouth wide and lunged, digging his teeth into Pierce's neck.

At that same moment, the stake and hammer materialized in Pierce's hands. With one swift motion, he hammered the stake into Dmitry's chest with all his might.

The vampire howled, fire erupting out of nowhere and engulfing his body. Both the nosferatu and the vampire collapsed to the ground. Just like Astasia, Dmitry burned until there was no trace left. Pierce had returned to his regular clothed form.

This all happened over the course of what couldn't have been more than one second.

Then I remembered what the bite mark on Pierce's neck meant and I screamed.

*****

I woke with a start and ran out my room without thinking. I needed to get to Pierce.

Freezing cold and out of breath, I sprinted to the field and found my friend on the ground.

"Pierce!"

He opened an eye blearily, or at least I think he did. It was hard to see.

"Hey, Milo. I did it. I finally killed Dmitry. I beat that demon at his own game."

Tears poured down my face.

"You knew he was going to wake up tonight, didn't you?"

He nodded, then hissed and put his hand on his bite wound.

"This plan was the last resort. But it worked and that's what matters."

"How can you say that? You're going to die!"

"I've already been dead for a long time."

I collapsed onto him, holding his body as tight as I could.

"I don't want you to leave! Please, don't go!"

He put his hands on my back.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, but there's nothing anyone can do for me now."

I wailed. I knew the truth now. I knew who Pierce was to me.

"I love you, Pierce! I've been in love with you all along!"

The nosferatu held me a little bit tighter.

"I think I feel the same way about you too, Milo." I could hear him start to choke up as well.

We both cried, knowing we were in love but finding it out too late.

"Please," I whispered. "It can't end like this."

He cupped my face with his hands. "I'm so sorry, baby. I wish things were different."

The nosferatu leaned in and kissed me gently.

"This isn't such a bad way to go. I've accomplished what I set out to do, and the love of my life is right here to keep me company."

"But what about me? I'll be alone again!"

"What are you talking about? You have wonderful people in your life, and a whole future ahead of you. This isn't the end, it's just the beginning."

He wiped some of my tears.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You've been a friend to me like nobody else had. I was able to confide in you in a way I never could before. You've done so much to make the last few weeks some of the best of my life."

Pierce stroked my cheek.

"I can't apologize enough for what this must be doing to you. From the beginning, I knew that I could die in my mission to kill Dmitry. It's something I'm at peace with, but that's not how you feel. I'm sorry I hid my plan from you. It was something that I had to do, and you probably would have tried to stop me if you knew about it."

I understood his reasoning, but that didn't mean I liked it.

"Milo, can I ask for one more thing?"

I nodded.

"It's a selfish request, I know, but I've been alone for a long time. The last person to make love to me was Dmitry. I don't want that to be how things end."

He moved his hands down to hold my ass.

"Will you...mate with me?"

I pushed back, leaning into his hands.

"It would be an honor to be with such a hero."

He sat us up, grimacing in pain.

"You're probably freezing out here. Let's go back to my dorm."

*****

I cleaned up as quickly as possible, not wanting to waste time. When I went in Pierce's bedroom it was pitch dark.

"Do you want me to turn the lights on?" he asked.

"No, it's fine." It's not like I would be able to see him anyway.

He took the lead, laying me down on his bed and kissing me passionately. I thought it felt good when I believed Mr. Murray was kissing me, but with Pierce I was in another galaxy.

I heard him take off his clothes and began to feel his body. His form was strong and firm, though I took care to avoid touching his wounds. I felt his cock, which was circumcised and growing by the second. It felt so thick and heavy in my hand.

Unable to help myself, I put his dick in my mouth. It wasn't the first dick I'd sucked, but it was definitely the best.

"Baby, turn around, I want to see your hole."