Vanish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied and we got into a 69 position. He spread my cheeks.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful."

He ate me out while I sucked him off. It wasn't long before both of us were in a frenzy. He adjusted positions so we were in missionary.

"Dmitry was always the one in charge, so I've only ever bottomed before. I hope I can do this right."

Pierce put the head of his cock against my hole and pushed. It was difficult, he was thick and I was tight, but with a little patience he slipped in. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Does this hurt?"

"Just a little."

My hole slowly opened up and welcomed him deeper. He began his motions and I felt it with my whole body. I fell further in love with every stroke.

Pierce wasn't rough at all, he was so gentle and loving with me. He kept kissing me and nuzzling my neck.

I don't know how long we had sex, but eventually he found his release, and used his hand to bring me to climax as well. He lay on top of me, out of breath.

"Thank you so much, Milo."

"It's my pleasure."

The two of us cuddled for a while, not saying much. I tried to memorize his body with my touch, keep a mental image of him.

It broke my heart to think that he wasn't going to be around for much longer.

"Pierce, if you were attracted to me, why didn't you act on it?"

He held me a little tighter.

"I was really scared of forming something like what me and Dmitry had. There's a power imbalance here, even if you can see through my illusions." He sighed. "I don't think humans and vampires are meant to be in relationships like that. Somebody always gets hurt."

I felt some tears go down my face.

"Milo, let's go outside. I don't want you to be in the dark when I leave."

I bit back a sob and nodded.

He got dressed and we went outside. I could see the dawn creeping up on the horizon.

Pierce was almost invisible at this point. If it wasn't for his clothes I wouldn't have been able to see him.

We walked to the fountain, the one where Pierce had met with Dmitry. He wrapped me up in a hug, not saying anything. The air was frigid around me and I was still in just my briefs, but I wasn't cold. I think I would have expected a vampire or nosferatu's skin to be cool, like a corpse, but Pierce was always warm, even as he faded away before my eyes.

"I already wiped the memories of everyone I could. You and Luke should be the only ones who still remember me. Please take care of yourself, okay?"

I sniffled.

"I will, I promise."

I felt a kiss on my forehead.

"It's almost time."

By this point I was sobbing. I could hardly breathe.

"I'll m-miss you, Pierce."

His clothes stepped away from me, but I could still feel his hand on mine. I heard him push back some tears and try to get it together.

"Goodbye, Milo."

All at once, the sensation of his hand went away, and his clothes crumpled to the ground.

Pierce had disappeared.

I wailed. It wasn't fair! He didn't deserve this! I didn't deserve this!

I fell to my knees, crying my heart out. Part of me kept hoping that he would somehow return, find a way to change his fate and come back to me, but that never happened.

Eventually the sun rose. The night had ended and a new day had begun.

I remembered what Pierce had told me.

You have wonderful people in your life, and a whole future ahead of you. This isn't the end, it's just the beginning.

It was so painful. I'd found my first love and now I had lost him forever. I couldn't imagine a life beyond this misery.

But Pierce could. He did what he did so that I could have a future, and everyone else on campus, too. A future that he never had.

I picked up Pierce's jacket, the one he wore all the time, and put it on, shielding my bare skin from the cold morning air. It was way too big for me, but somehow wearing it felt so right.

Tears still in my eyes, I returned to the dorms, now unafraid to walk alone.

*****

Things were rocky for a few days. I stayed in my room and barely ate anything. Luke did what he could to comfort me, but he didn't know just how much losing Pierce hurt me.

Eventually I was able to pick myself up, but I know that I'll always miss him. Pierce was my friend, my protector, and in the end, my lover. He had become a part of me. The only way I can repay his kindness is living my life to the fullest, honoring the sacrifice he made.

Pierce may have vanished, but he isn't gone.

He'll always live on in my heart.