All Comments on 'Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Timmy4uTimmy4ualmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I was trying to figure out what I was going to read next. This was a wonderful instalment. I really enjoyed how our hero has a soft spot for the down trodden and cares about people. Looking forward to more

loragassloragassalmost 6 years ago
Me thinks!

Pamna has been a naughty witch, shame on her for putting a truth spell on our hero. She knew he was going to see his girlfriend. I do believe she was a tad jealous, or possible she was sent there to move him back to the ladies crew? Hmmm... lots of ways this could be heading. I do love your works, they always keep my attention.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 5 years ago
Love it!

I really like this series - I have a weakness for a rogue (or in my case, a spy, assassin, and private investigator named Jon Chess) with a heart of gold!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Glad to see how you slowed down on this part of the tale.

Now we know about Bance and that he would try to off our protagonist, and Pamna surprised us with appearing at the Gale. I find it slightly curious that her crew asked her to follow him, but the obvious thing is that Pamna kind of sowed the seed of interest with at least 2 of her compatriots with the little tidbit she shared with them that night she spent with Kelsen.

Malena's adorable and quite the character, and I'm interested in how she'll fit in, although Kelsen's already bidding her goodbye at this point; Pamna's hedging to include him in more of her party's adventures.

Loved the slower pacing and greater detail, which made for a great intervening chapter. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES