All Comments on 'Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 11'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ah man I was hoping they'd survive.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Noooooo!!!

That's not fair! She just had a breakthrough for Ludianne! She's too important to the story. It breaks all the rules for writing and it's not as if she was some nameless Star Trek redshirt. There has to be a loophole somehow to get her resurrected.

NohbdyCaresNohbdyCaresover 5 years ago
Argh

These short chapters are killing me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No, no, no!!!! This is some Game of Thrones shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
70 pages plz

Seriously, the short chapters are brutal (in the best way). More!!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Dangit

And here I was expecting a wrapping-things-up happily-ever-after chapter. Looks like they need to hunt down a couple of bad guys next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woah!

Nice cliffhanger! Is this a Joss Whedon type cliffhanger? The one where he kills off a character only to ramp up the dramatic tension then bring her back later? Or are you taking this in a new direction? I haven’t read any of your other stuff so I’m excitedly watching for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gargoyles

Would’ve been a waste of a perfectly good pair of gargoyles if they didn’t get involved!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly, fantastically dumb

A witch tries to kill the mc multiple times, he knows she hates him, and his response is to do nothing when she loses her position of power.

He had every reason to assassinate her. Instead this. I'll be giving your story the appropriate rating. There's nothing I hate more than plot that is forced.

Actually try next time. This is pathetic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@anon

LMFAO What a whiner. " The plot isn't going the way I want it. It sux noooww!" Why didn't he assassinate her? Because he's not stupid. She's a powerful spellcaster with powerful friends. She knows him and his friends and would be able to detect when they were coming. Anyone else would probably be too weak to defeat her and her allies.

And don't be fooled. Just because her employer/lover lost her social status in that city doesn't mean she lost all the influence and connections and money she amassed over the years. Plus there's now a lot of people with a grudge against the mc. And money can buy a lot of protection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
um

the pattern of another death after a victory. too many deaths for most stories?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

WHAT THE HELL?? Why kill off Taliesine??? I don't get that one...and I was just about to congratulate you for the massive save by Thaak and his mate. Now no one will know of that breakthrough (except for the flower part) and how to do it. I would imagine Ludianne cannot cast a spell on herself to free herself, so it has to be someone else, and Denya's just starting. That leaves Syrava in the wind, with no one else to kill that wench that's a magician.

I rated it 5, but I'm hoping you have a damn good "saving throw" for the last bits, because I cannot see how anyone stops Syrava now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES