Vaping is Hard Ch. 03

Story Info
Vaping.
3.6k words
4.58
5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sara left Uncle Brad's apartment she was fuming! She muttered angrily to herself and glared at passers-by on the street once she got outside.

After a few minutes she sighed and looked down at the ground.

That was when she realized how horny she was! Actually that was when she was reminded how horny she was. She wasn't sure why, she just knew that her insides were buzzing and her panties were almost soaked through.

It all started when she saw Uncle Brad's boner poking against the inside of his slacks. She knew it was wrong. He was family! You don't get horny for family!

She growled to herself and stalked angrily to her car a few doors up the street.

She wasn't horny for Uncle Brad. That she knew! She couldn't be! But seeing his hard-on had definitely put her in the mood. Then after she returned to his apartment with Maria and found him fucking Zoe, well, that sent a jolt through her that landed squarely in her cunt!

She remembered well the look of satisfaction on both their faces as her friend squirmed her buttocks against his belly. She'd never realized what seeing other people fucking could do to you. A spasm went through her pussy and she almost came just from watching them.

Then after seeing Zoe experience an enormous orgasm as she rode him made Sara's toes curl it had been so hot.

She didn't dare say anything about that!

After Zoe finished cumming she had rolled over to lie at his side with a satiated smile on her face. She then reached over and casually jacked him off until he came all over his belly. The look on Uncle Brad's face was one Sara had never before seen on him. His eyes had rolled into the back of his head and he let out a great grunt as he squirted on her hand. A few more shots plopped messily onto his stomach and then he sighed heavily.

It was all so hot she'd had the urge to run over and lick the semen up right off his belly.

"Stop it!" she muttered to herself as she opened her car door.

She settled into her seat and closed the door, then sat back and closed her eyes to watch the scene play itself out over and over again in her head.

God she was horny!

She let out a deep breath and reached into her purse to pull out her bright pink dildo. She bought it when she and Zoe had stopped into a sex boutique downtown. Both of them had bought the same one, although they giggled about it for a long time after they left the store.

Neither of them had ever visited a sex shop before and it had been outrageous fun. They told each other they wanted a souvenir from the experience. They probably even believed it when they said it, but Sara had eagerly ripped open the packaging when she got home and held the buzzing device tightly against her little button. After the first orgasm she had pushed it inside herself and rode it for three more orgasms before finally taking a nap. She was sure Zoe had given herself a workout too. They just never brought the subject up again.

Now she looked at it and her pussy contracted just from the thought of it.

Hurriedly she put her car in gear. It just wouldn't do to start masturbating in her car on a busy street!

She drove to a small green space a few blocks away and looked around to ensure she was alone. She backed into a parking space and awkwardly slid her powder blue panties down to her ankles. The peasant dress she wore made it easy enough to move around, but the car seat wasn't really made for this kind of thing.

She slid her seat back and swung her right leg over the gear shift and into the seat well on the passenger side. She had to sit a little crookedly and so was partially facing the right side of the car, but it gave her enough room to slide her hips around.

She pulled her brightly colored print dress up around her waist and touched the vibrator to her channel.

The moan that escaped her lips surprised her. She really was horny!

She slowly pushed the vibrating head between her lips and her orgasm hit her. She shuddered and tensed her legs as the waves of pleasure surged through her. Her head fell back against the window glass and she let out a great sigh. Her hips threw themselves forward like they had a mind of their own.

The aftershocks of the orgasm rippled outward from her cunt and she sighed loudly.

She didn't remove the dildo from her pussy and it continued to buzz away causing little tremors to radiate outward. She simply waited until her breathing returned to normal; well, almost normal.

It was at least forty five minutes and four orgasms later by the time she turned off the device and placed it on the passenger seat next to her purse.

She opened her eyes and gave a start when she saw a man sitting on one of the park benches with his dog some distance from her car. She wondered whether he'd witnessed any of her shenanigans. She watched him nervously for a few minutes and then realized he wasn't paying the slightest attention to her. He was simply looking at his phone and appeared to be sending a text message.

She sighed with relief, wiped her juices off the dildo and put it back into her purse. She adjusted her seat, put her car in gear, pulled out of the parking space and drove away.

She did not notice the grin on the man's face as he turned to watch her go. He was perusing the set of photos he'd taken a few feet away from her passenger side window.

In all of them she was partially facing the camera with her head thrown back and her eyes tightly closed. The first showed her with her mouth wide open and her face upturned to the roof of the car. Her legs were spread wide and her dress was held up past her navel. This gave him a perfect shot of her pussy with the dildo pushed most of the way inside. The dark brown hair, the same color as on her head, was trimmed neatly into a thin line that traveled vertically from the top of her slit. In all there were over twenty shots of her in various states of ecstasy.

He'd watched and listened with glee as she got herself off right in front of his eyes. He snickered quietly and unconsciously squeezed the hardening bulge in his track pants.

Brad felt like he was twenty five again; a beautiful woman underneath him calling out his name as his rock hard cock plowed into her. Her reddish-blond mane was scattered wildly behind her head and she looked up at him with blazing eyes. Her mouth was partly open and her breath came in ragged gasps.

Suddenly his sixty five year old body felt brand new!

Maria threw her arms around his neck and clung to him like a helpless heroine in a B-movie, whispering his name and whimpering with desire.

"Ooh, Uncle Brad!" she moaned, "Yes, do it! I'm cumming"

She wrapped her legs tightly around his back when she came. Brad kept on thrusting and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Brad was not Maria's uncle. His niece was her friend Sara. Still, hearing her call him Uncle Brad connected in his mind somehow making his body surge with lust.

His knees were chafed from the living room rug. So too was Maria's bottom but neither of them cared. All they cared about for the moment was the fleshy connection between them. His penis was still rock hard even though he'd already cum inside her once. That was several minutes ago and after he shot his load he was still ready for more, so he didn't say anything. He just kept pounding into her.

Now he felt a really big orgasm coming. He pinned her arms to the floor and thrust harder and harder.

He took the time to take in the sight of her beneath him. Her white cotton blouse was soaked through with sweat. Her red demi-bra was quite visible through the wet fabric. Her legs were spread wide exposing her bright red panties, now pushed to the side as his cock plowed into her. The hair there was curly and only slightly darker than the curly blond hair on her head. He could see it glistening with their mingled juices.

When his orgasm came his face turned red and his eyes bulged out. Then he held her wrists against the floor as he shot his second load of semen inside her. She screamed out loud when she felt him squirt and tears welled at the sides of her eyes.

He collapsed to her side on the floor and the both of them lay gasping for breath.

He was still basically fully dressed. His slacks were belted at his waist but his fly was down. His cock was pushed out of the folds of his underwear and was only now going flaccid.

Thick gobs of sperm drooled lazily out of Maria's stretched pussy. It stained her panties and pooled into a large splotch on the carpet. She could feel it sticking to her thighs and buttocks.

"Wow," a voice said.

They both started and looked up to see Zoe standing in the doorway with a big grin on her face.

"I'm beginning to wish I stayed!" she said.

"Oh my—," Maria gasped.

She hurriedly pushed her denim skirt down to her knees and looked up at Zoe guiltily. Her face was red and her curly hair was tousled into a dishevelled mass on her head. She whimpered something unintelligible and scurried down the hall to the bathroom. Brad winced when he heard the door slam and he looked up at Zoe with a sigh.

"That wasn't an hour," he grumbled.

Zoe grinned impishly and flushed red.

"I know," she said, "I wanted to see if I could catch you guys in the act, the way Maria and Sara caught you and me earlier."

Brad shook his head irritably and crawled up into his easy chair. He looked up at Zoe once more and saw a mischievous smile on her face.

"What?" he asked angrily.

She pointed down at his lap and giggled.

He looked down in confusion and then flushed red when he saw his cock hanging out of his pants. He growled in frustration and quickly stuffed it back inside then pulled the zipper up.

"Careful!" she said with a laugh, "You wouldn't want to hurt something."

"Shut up would you?" Brad snapped.

Zoe shrugged and laughed and then sat on the couch.

"You've got to admit," she said, still laughing, "It was pretty hot!"

"Thanks," Brad said with embarrassment, "So that's twice today I've been caught with my pants down!"

Zoe was still grinning and she snickered.

"What?" he asked, more angrily than before.

"That's a problem every guy I know wishes he had," she said.

Brad rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Did you have to come back just now?" he asked with exasperation, "That poor girl is in the bathroom now more embarrassed than any other time in her life!"

"She's been more embarrassed before," Zoe said confidently.

Brad only looked at her irritably but didn't say anything. Zoe stood and went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Are you going to come out Sweetie?" she asked loudly.

"Go away," a voice mumbled though the door.

Zoe sighed and knocked again.

"Come on out Honey," she said, "You don't need to be embarrassed."

"What would you know about it?" Maria muttered.

"Actually, I think I know a great deal!" Zoe said, "You and Sara caught me with Uncle Brad two hours ago. I was pretty embarrassed then myself. So I know how you feel."

After a long pause the door finally opened.

Maria poked her head out looking much more put together than she had when Zoe entered the apartment. Her curly blond hair was back in place and there wasn't any perspiration on her face.

Zoe studied her for a moment and thought to herself that she still had that just-fucked look. But she wasn't about to say that out loud.

"Come on Sweetie," she said gently, "You look beautiful and I'm not going to say anything about it. I think Uncle Brad would like to forget about it too."

Maria frowned and nodded. When she emerged from the bathroom her clothes were once more back in place and she was trying to hold her head high.

Just as she entered the living room Sara walked through the front door looking contrite and a little out of breath.

Zoe smiled at her and Maria gave her a slight wave on her way to the couch.

Sara sighed once and then looked at Zoe.

"I'm, um, I, uh," she stammered.

Zoe took her hand and squeezed it gently.

"I'm sorry I called you a skank," Sara said shyly.

Zoe just nodded and the two of them hugged.

Sara then looked at Maria and studied the girl curiously. The girl flinched slightly under her gaze. It was almost as if she was embarrassed about something.

Sara frowned.

There was something about Maria's appearance that was, well, odd. Her hair seemed to be normal, though with hair as curly as hers, normal could be a lot of things. It just looked a little too wild, wilder even than when she had seen her just over an hour ago. Her cheeks seemed to be a little flushed too. Although it was a warm day outside, Uncle Brad's apartment was air conditioned. She shouldn't look so, well, rosy.

Then there was her eyes. There was something in her eyes that screamed, what? She'd seen that look before. Then she remembered Maria coming into Sara's room early one morning some time ago. She'd had that same look in her eye then. She had just been dropped off by a new boyfriend and she was giggling to herself.

When Sara pressed her about it she had blushed and then finally confessed that she and Steve had just finished fucking. They'd gone to a public park in the predawn hours and made out in the back seat until the sun came up.

That was what that look was! She'd just been fucked! The connection fell into place and she let out an explosive sigh.

"You fucked Uncle Brad too?" she howled.

Every ounce of self-determination Maria had developed since her emergence from the bathroom evaporated all at once. Her face fell and tears sprang into her eyes. Then she scurried back to the bathroom and once more slammed the door shut.

Sara stood with her arms outstretched and her mouth open to an exaggerated "O". Zoe grimaced and placed her hands on her hips in a gesture of anger.

Almost simultaneously they both started screaming.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"How could you do that to her?"

"Are all of you just a bunch of sluts?"

"Don't you have any compassion?"

"Why do you guys have to come here to get your rocks off?"

"You don't have any right to judge!"

"Enough!" Brad shouted.

Both girls froze and looked at him. Brad was now on his feet and staring them both down with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Both of you get out!" he howled, "Now!"

"But—," Sara began to say but Brad scowled and narrowed his eyes.

She hushed immediately and stared at the floor. Zoe too looked downcast and they filed out the door together without another word.

Brad released a huge sigh and looked down the hallway to the closed bathroom door. He grimaced and took a step in that direction but then changed his mind. He decided to leave Maria where she was until she calmed down. After that, then he'd throw her out!

He sat down and closed his eyes, relishing the peace and quiet he'd regained, at least for the moment. After a few minutes he heard the bathroom door open quietly. A frown of irritation touched his lips for a moment and then he sighed and it disappeared.

"Uncle Brad?" a tiny voice said.

He opened his eyes and saw Maria standing beside his chair. She was hunched over and had the look of a frightened child.

He sat up straight and chased away the last remnants of the anger he'd felt a few minutes before.

"Are you okay?" Maria asked in that same small voice.

He grimaced and shook his head.

"I'm just fine," he said, "Why does everyone keep asking me that? I've been around for a long time and I've seen a thing or two. This isn't the first time I've had, well, you know. You're not the first girl I've been with.

"I think I am going to have to speak with that girl who sold me this CBD oil. I can't have this happening all the time!"

Maria grinned despite the bashing her self-confidence had taken over the past half hour.

"Yeah," she snickered, "I guess that could get embarrassing."

Brad nodded emphatically.

"You're damn right!" he said, "I'd like to be able to ease my joint pain without having to whack off to the weather girl again!"

He blanched as soon as the words were out of his mouth and then turned beet red. Maria only chuckled quietly with one hand over her mouth.

"Really?" she asked with a titter.

"Well," Brad said uncomfortably, "That was yesterday, you know. Before you girls came over."

Maria bit her lip and then kissed Brad on the cheek.

"Well," she said shyly, "If you need some help, you can, you know, you wouldn't have to, well, with the weather girl. You could call me."

Brad bit his own lip and blushed.

"That's, um, kind of you," he said uneasily, "I'll, uh, you know, keep it in mind."

"I hope you do!" Maria said with a saucy gleam in her eye, "What happened earlier, well, no one's ever made me cry before."

"Oh," Brad said with a gulp.

"I'll, um, get of your hair now," she said, "I should try to catch up with Sara and Zoe."

After she walked out Brad sat in his chair with his eyes like saucers. He removed his trousers and underwear and watched with amazement as his hard-on pointed to the ceiling. It had been over an hour since he'd last inhaled the CBD oil.

"That shouldn't be happening," he muttered as he stared into his lap.

He watched TV for a while trying to take his mind off recent events. No matter how hard he tried though he couldn't get the images of Zoe and Maria out of his head.

When the news came on he grinned to himself and shrugged.

"What have I got to lose?" he mumbled.

He picked up his vape mod and took a big hit. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily as he felt himself melt into the chair.

When he opened his eyes again he grinned. The weather girl was just explaining what to expect over the next couple of days and his boner throbbed with anticipation. With a vacant look in his eyes he stroked it a few times and then sighed deeply as the semen oozed out.

His eyes closed once more of their own accord and he was off to dreamland. His pants and underwear lay on the floor at his feet and his semi-hard cock was gripped lightly in his right hand. The grin on his face didn't fade all the way through the night. The white stains on his pubic hair stood out sharply against the grey downy growth and there was no doubt as to what he had done before he fell asleep.

Sara looked down at him with a grimace. She had let herself into the apartment quietly, thinking he would be in bed.

She saw the vape mod on the table beside his chair and she sighed heavily. Knowing what she was about to do was wrong on so many levels, she reached for it and inhaled it deeply. She blinked rapidly once or twice and then sank to her knees with a goofy smile.

When she looked up she saw Uncle Brad's cock. It seemed to beckon to her. With that same goofy smile she crawled forward and closed her mouth over the head.

The taste was a little stale but she took it all the way to the back of her throat. Then, like a woman possessed, she started sucking. She reached under her white mini-skirt and pushed her panties aside. Then she dug two fingers deeply into her channel. She groaned aloud and suckled at Uncle Brad's cock even harder.

She tickled her button and played with her lips wildly and then started to cum. When she sucked in a great lungful of air, Uncle Brad's semen leapt out of his penis and coated her mouth. She drew her head back and tried to keep all of his load inside but some escaped down her bottom lip and onto her chin. She scooped it up with her palm and then licked it off hungrily.

When she opened her eyes she saw Uncle Brad staring at her in shock.

"What are you doing?" he asked quietly.