Rewarding Patience

Story Info
Harvey's been patient for so long. It's time to reward him.
1.5k words
4.23
16.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2022
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woo! My first time posting my work online! This was part of my Kinktober list, so I hope you guys enjoy!

Erin smiled brightly as her boyfriend caught her around the waist, spinning her in a little circle as he kissed her. Harvey was a sweet guy, always offering her a ride to and from school, and she loved how he had never pushed a single boundary, especially considering her family was really strict when it came to boys and what was allowed. So, since she knew the house was going to be empty for a few hours after school, she figured it was probably time to reward him for his patience, just a little bit.

They talked about their day, senior drama mixed with the pressure of college looming on the horizon, especially with Erin's parents sitting her down after her eighteenth birthday. You're an adult now, they had said, the hypocrisy apparently missed on them. While she was still under their roof, their rules still applied, and she had to keep her grades, and get into a good college, and keep up with chores, and... ugh. Only now they were nagging her about a summer job, too, as well as reminding her always that she was an adult now, and she should act like it.

Well, there was one adult thing that she really wanted, and if she was an adult now, she should be allowed to try it.

When Harvey pulled into her driveway she leaned in for her usual kiss, and then glanced upstairs. "D'you wanna come in? Mom won't be home for hours, and Dad won't get off until past dinner. Some big meeting or something out of town."

"Wait, so we'd... we'd have the house to ourselves?" he asked, startled. "Are you... is that allowed?"

"Well I'm an adult now, right? We're both adults. It's only fair if we get to enjoy some of the benefits. And I've never been told not to let a boyfriend into the house while no one's home."

"That... seems like an oversight," he admitted, shifting in his seat as if that would hide the growing erection in his jeans.

"Maybe, but that seems like a them problem," Erin snorted, pulling him into another short kiss. "And what they don't know won't hurt them, right? It's not like it's going to be in their faces. We're just going to my room. And I'm not going all the way."

Harvey looked like he was just glad that she would go at all, nodding eagerly. "Yeah, that's... I mean that's perfectly reasonable. You just... you just wanted to show me something, right?"

She grinned. "Yeah, that's it. So come on, I wanna show you something. I think you'll like it," she said lightly, getting out of his truck.

"Fuck, I'm definitely gonna like it..." he muttered just before the door shut, and she giggled as he scrambled out of his door, nearly tripping over his own two feet as he tried to hurry and hide the tent in his pants at the same time.

Erin led the way inside, trying not to laugh at the way he followed her like an eager, horny puppy. She tossed her bag down as usual, slipping her shoes off and heading for her bedroom. "It's just in here," she said, as if it was an actual, physical present.

He nodded, hesitating briefly at her door. He'd never been allowed in before, and the bright colors seemed to startle him.

She grinned, looking back. "You like it? It's a bit of a mess right now," she said, as if she hadn't obsessively cleaned when she'd made her decision to try this a few nights ago. "But my parent's let me redesign it a few years ago, and I'm still really happy with it."

He smiled, coming inside and tapping the door shut lightly. "It's cool. Very bright."

Erin felt a little wash of pride as he came to sit beside her. She'd been wanting bright, something that would cheer her up on bad days and keep her from going quite so insane when her mother's rules made no sense to anyone but her. "Thank you."

They sat for a few seconds in silence on her bed, the moment stretching out awkwardly before she reached for him, pulling him into another kiss.

He slumped, almost like he was relieved, and melted into her, going to putty in her hands as usual.

She let his hands rest on her waist for a few minutes before she pulled reluctantly away. "Right, I was... I was gonna show you." Erin coughed awkwardly, standing and fidgeting with the hem of her sweater. It should be easy, just to whip it and the shirt under it over her head, to show him her pretty, lacey bra, but something made her hesitate.

What if she regretted it? What if he spread it around the school? What if her parents came home early?

"You don't... It's okay if you don't want to," he said, though the hopeful look on his face said that he'd very much like her to.

She let out a breath, shaking her head. "No, I do want to, I'm just.... Nervous." she admitted, pulling off her sweater.

Whatever he'd been about to say vanished into thin air, and he gaped like a fish.

Erin couldn't help it, she giggled. "That good, huh?"

"Ah.." Harvey coughed, his brain clearly having stalled out as all the blood ran south. "Ah, yeah, yeah, wow, fuck you're pretty."

She laughed outright at that, coming to sit beside him and pulling him into a sweet, happy kiss.

That seemed to bring him out of his stupor and he leaned into her, setting his hands on her waist. "Can I--?" he asked, moving his hands up questioningly.

She nodded, an excited thrill going through her as he gingerly raised his hands, raising goosebumps everywhere he touched.

He cupped her breasts gently, looking like he was in awe just by their existence which was.. Really gratifying, honestly.

Erin let him fondle her through the bra, leaning forward again to capture his lips as she reached back to unhook it. He went still as the fabric went slack, and then fell away as she shrugged it off, pulling back to look at her again, like he was trying to commit the sight to memory.

"Harvey? Babe, you okay?" she asked after a moment and he flushed, nodding.

"Y-yeah. Yeah, sorry."

She snickered, taking one of his hands and placing it on her bare breast. "They're not made of glass, you can touch 'em."

He flushed darker, but nodded, squeezing lightly. "God you're so pretty. I'm sorry, I'm such a mess," he apologized.

Erin smiled, reaching up to play with his hair lightly. "It's okay. It's cute, I like it."

Harvey didn't look like he believed her, but glanced down. "And... and what I'm doing?"

"I like that too, yeah. It feels nice."

He nodded seriously, clearly thinking way harder about this situation than was absolutely necessary, but Erin let him. His compulsive tendencies were fewer and further between on his new medications, but especially when he was stressed they came out really bad. She didn't really mind though, content to let him squeeze and very carefully pinch.

She leaned back after a minute, feeling a little floaty in her calm contentment. "C'mere," she said softly, pulling him down so that he was even with her, one hand still tweaking her nipple as she pulled him into a slow, sloppy kiss.

He groaned slightly as something hard pressed against her leg, his hips bucking seemingly without meaning to.

Erin pulled back, surprised, but reached down before he could pull away, running her hand over the tent in his jeans.

Harvey groaned again. "Fuck, you're gonna... You're gonna make me cum in my pants if you keep that up," he warned, trying to pull away, though he didn't really try that hard.

"Mmkay, so... what if we take it out of your jeans?" she asked.

"You... you what?" he asked, wide-eyed like he couldn't believe she'd said what he thought she said.

"Well you said that like a bad thing, and it sounds kinda gross, but what if you cum outside of your jeans? That'd be better, right?" she asked, not... entirely sure how the whole thing went with guys, but knowing enough from gossip that it would be very uncomfortable to leave him in this state, or to make him drive home with something sticky all down his boxers and leg. Honestly that alone sounded awful, and like the texture would distract him the whole way home, and she would never be that mean.

"I... I mean... Yeah, but it'd... it'd still be... in your stuff," he said awkwardly.

"Okay? I have to do laundry soon anyway. I'll just do it today instead." She shrugged, reaching for the button to his jeans before pulling her hand back. "Unless you don't want to, of course."

"I want to," he hurriedly said, and then looked awkward and embarrassed again. "I... I mean, yeah, I... I'd... if you want to..."

She snickered quietly, thinking that he was singularly the most adorable man to ever exist as she nodded. "Yeah, I think I do." She glanced over to the alarm clock on her table, nodding again. "We've still got time. C'mere." she said, reaching forward again to undo the button on his jeans.