Vardoger's Story

Story Info
He'll do anything for the Aussie Rules Footy team!
2.1k words
2
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vardoger was spying.

He was in possession of a device which made him invisible. No one knew about it (that he knew of). The device itself became invisible when it was switched on. It was inserted into the rectum. Once it was activated, Vardoger was able to pass through solid matter in a kind of "flux state." He did, and had used this device many times to spy on his favourite footy team, the Murray River Rats. He had spied on guys in the locker room, showering, peeing, talking, being intimate with girls, being intimate with boys, both, at home having a morning wank, when they were sad, and so on. He grows to love them but knows they would hate him if they knew he was spying on them. Little did they know that he had picked many of them to work at his company! In high school, he had desperately admired them. He wasn't bullied or anything, but he was awkward and didn't know what to say to them. Yes, awhile back he had decided that he would start that company he had always wanted to, and to hire any former footy player that applied..and then, become friends with them.

Yet, it didn't quite work out that way. He found that his employees were afraid of him, afraid of his abilities to be ahead of time all the time. Why did he have these abilities, anyway? He wasn't sure, but ever since childhood, he'd always had strange experiences. He'd see himself at a place before he actually got there. You might say that he was bilocating. In any case, the device that he now posessed gave him abilities that were far more powerful. This device had been given to him by a strange, humanoid being that he could just barely recall. "You are the new Vardoger now" it said, telepathically.

Now there was a huge power differential between him and his employees, and things that he couldn't possibly share with them, including the full extent of his powers. The only time that he really felt normal now was at a footy game, where he could modulate his energy and share it with the crowd, or feed off of the positive energy there.

He didn't know if other humans shared his goals, but he was sure that if he could get the Cosmic Surfboard, he could go back in time, compel his parents to make him play sports (especially footy) so that he could be on the footy team with the players he loved and admired so much. That was why his company had been spending so much money, paying people to track this thing down. He knew that Dr. Smith wanted it too, but for reasons that were probably far less altruistic.

Vardoger didn't know what to make of his device when he first received it. On the one hand, he was happy, because it allowed him to look at all the beautiful, athletic players on the AFL's newest team, the Murray River Rats. Not only that, but he could admire them without being seen. It was an invisibility device. Not only did it make him invisible, but it put his body into a kind of state of flux. It was concealed by placing within the rectum. Once turned on, the device itself became invisible too. People could pass right through him, and they wouldn't even know it.

One day, Vardoger hid in the Murray River Rats' locker room. He was naked, of course. He turned the device on and waited until after the game when they all piled in. God, they were gorgeous: Sam, Aidan, Gavin, Bryce, and Joe (personal favorites). Sam shed his uniform first. A well-defined chest, with just a smigin of dusty blond to match his hair. Bryce, tall, dark, and impossibly good looking, joined him. As was the way with the Murray River Rats, they helped each other as they made their way to the showers.

Bryce lathered Sam's body, stroking his chest and belly. He planted a kiss on his cheek, then ran his hands down his buttocks. Vardoger knew that they could not see him, but he admired what a fine pair they made. As Bryce walked over to get more body wash for Sam, he passed through Vardoger unknowingly, making Vardoger shiver and making himself feel strange. "Hey Sam?" he asked

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think there's a bit of a chill in this shower?"

"It's okay," Sam breathed. "I got ya, big guy." He wrapped Bryce in an embrace from behind.

He was a bit smaller than Bryce though, so he had to stand on his tiptoes to kiss Bryce's neck. Bryce sighed and kissed Sam back on his lovely lips. Sam moaned and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into Bryce's mouth. Vardoger was transfixed and mesmerized. When Bryce slid his hands softly over Sam's balls, his own penis jumped. He wished they could see him. Did and didn't. He was afraid that even if he was there, they would not allow him to join them. In high school, he had wanted to join the rugby and footy players doing things together. It's not as if he had been bullied. No. The footy players were nice to everyone, in general, but there was a special bond that only they shared. Vardoger wanted that very much. But he wasn't very athletic. So he was forced to watch, literally from the sidelines, as they scored goals and celebrated together.

Now, Sam was shivering. "Bryce, can we continue this later, at your place? I feel like we're being watched."

"Yeah, I have that feeling too. Alright. Bring your girlfriend!"

"Of course!" He smiled

Vardoger sighed. He wanted to see Bryce finish off Sam, and Sam finish off Bryce. He'd hoped to see Sam with Bryce's large penis in his mouth, as he had before, gently and tenderly sucking. At the same time, while Vardoger still had this device inside of him, he might as well take advantage of it. He slipped away to the urinals. Gavin was there. He pulled out his impressive penis from his shorts. Vardoger could see the fluffy light hair surrounding it, the trail that went from his belly to his cock.

His penis was gorgeous, semi-hard, with a big head and purplish tip. He pointed it at the urinal, sighed, and an impressive stream of urine shot out of his dick. It kept going and going. "Ohhh," he sighed

"I'd been holding that in a long time."

Vardoger decided he'd follow Bryce, Sam, and Sam's girlfriend to Bryce's place. In his flux state, he could not feel cold or shiver, but still got unbelievably turned on. So many of the guys on the team had nice sized cocks and even the ones that didn't had a lot going for them- massive round balls that he was sure were absolutely full of cum. What he would do for a load of warm jism in the face. Normal sized penises with massive heads that swelled and turned purple with excitement, like Gavin's or Darcy's. God, he'd love to have one of those in his mouth, or arse, or both. Gorgeous arses that just begged for a squeeze, a touch, a probe, a tongue around the tight hole as a buddy gently gave him a nice wristy. He was sure something fun would go down at Bryce's house. Sam's girlfriend was very open minded to Sam's shenanigans. And the team was truly special.

At Bryce's house, Sam and his girlfriend sat cuddling. Bryce was massaging Sam's feet, and every now and again he'd lean in for a kiss from Sam, or his girlfriend Chelle, or both. Sam unbuttoned Chelle's short, exposing her huge round breasts with large dark areolas. Sam sucked at them, and she moaned. Bryce sucked on them too, then kissed upwards on her neck, and stroked her hair. Sam cupped her breasts and Bryce began to unbutton her jeans. "Relax, baby," he whispered. "You're going to take the two of us."

"Just the way I like it," she breathed "I'm such a whore."

Bryce slid a hand inside her panties and found her slick wetness. He stroked her pubic hair, and pulled at her pussy lips. He found the swollen clit, and began to play with it. Chelle moaned loudly. Suddenly, Bryce pulled his erect cock from his shorts and eased it in. "Sam," he groaned "Take out your magic cock!"

"Yes Bryce." he sighed. He too was erect. He gently brought the tip close to Chelle's butthole, teasing it, stroking it. He leaned over and began to mouth her butthole, now and again poking his tongue inside. He brought his cock back to her arse, easing it inside gently, waiting for her to take him in. Chelle moaned. Bryce thrusted. Sam thrusted. Bryce did, then Sam did. Bryce started to move faster. So did Sam. Sam was watching Bryce. Bryce was getting close. So was Sam. Bryce shot his load, gritting his teeth and groaning. Sam did too, a few seconds later. Chelle was bathed in their fluids. Ever the gentleman, Bryce reached between her legs and started to stroke her. Then, she was gone. "Sam and Bryce!" she yelled She fell back. Her insides quivered. Vardoger was happy to see this but sad he couldn't truly join. He decided to make his way back to his own home and take out the device. But he'd be back to check on Bryce, discretely, in the morning.

When he arrived back at Bryce's place in the morning, to his surprise, Bryce was by himself. Although it was 10:00 am, it looked like Bryce had been drinking for awhile. Yup, mixed drinks. Vodka and orange juice, a sure way to get hammered, with the mistaken beliefe that the vitamin C would prevent the hangover symptoms. As he got closer, he could see that Bryce was crying. "I just don't know, Mum." he said. "I just don't know." There was no one else there.

"Like, I don't know why they picked me. I don't know why they picked me for the team. I don't deserve to be there." He sobbed.

"There's loads of guys there that are better than me...Joe, Sam, Gavin, Darcy, Jim...I don't deserve it!"

Bryce picked up an old guernsey and wiped his eyes and face. Vardoger wants to comfort him but he can do nothing since he is naked and still has the device in him.

"And I...I think I'm in love with Sam." He sobs, gasping for air. "I don't want to share him. Am I selfish?"

No, not at all, Vardoger wanted to tell him. The entire team really was like a social experiment pushed to its breaking point. They worked hard, they played hard, too, and it was all a free for all behind closed doors, thanks to the millions that the newest expansion team took in. But at a cost.

"I'm not cute. Sam doesn't think I'm cute enough. He likes Chelle better than me...! I'm horrible. Everyone thinks I'm weird and awkward." He downed his glass of vodka and orange juice. Vardoger did not agree with him at all, with his muscular build, tall and dark good looks, and boyish face. But Bryce seemed convinced.

Vardoger left Bryce to his privacy. What had he just done? Spying on the team without them knowing? A great wave of sadness washed over him. He was awful, just as awful as Bryce had been accusing himself of being. It was just...he loved them so much. They were so dear to him. All their lovely enthusiasm (one had even bought himself a notebook which he scribbled plays in), hopes and dreams, their kind ways, their rapport with each other, their gorgeous bodies. He would find a way to make it up to them. Had to. If any footy players found their way to his company, he'd hire them. No questions asked.

And now that he'd done just that, his employees seemed to fear him....why? All he'd ever wanted was for them to love him. Yet, he found himself shut out of the club once again. It was because he didn't grow up on the footy teams and playing in rugby clubs. He wasn't athletic enough. Well, that was a mistake. That was not how it should have been. He'd get it. He'd find that Cosmic Surfboard, and then make sure that he had the kind of childhood where he participated early in rugby and footy, and went to away games, and was on the team. Yes, the footy team. Then, and only then could he be assured that he'd never be tagged as an outsider by the footy players, even if they had never spoken it aloud. He knew what was in their hearts. He'd do anything to be dear to them. Anything.