Varian and the Dryad

Story Info
An adventurer has a brief magical encounter with a dryad.
1.4k words
4.35
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a seasoned adventurer, Varian had encountered many strange and mystical creatures in his travels. But he had no idea, stepping into this seemingly unremarkable forest, that he was about to experience his most magical encounter yet.

It had been a long day of hiking through dense forest, and Varian was exhausted. More importantly, he hadn't made any progress on his journey. All the directions he'd received told him he should have been past the forest by midday, but the sun was already far past its zenith and he saw almost identical looking trees all around.

Just as he was feeling ready to take a break, he discovered a cool, shaded glade. He hadn't come across it before, a fact that reassured him he wasn't going in circles all day. Tired and frustrated, he lay down his pack and leaned against a tree stump to rest. He leaned his head back, relaxing to the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind, and closed his eyes.

When he opened them the sun had already set, but the area was illuminated by moonlight. Strange, he thought. It was supposed to be a half moon tonight, but instead the moon waxed full above him.

Suddenly, Varian felt a strange sensation, as if the forest itself was coming alive around him. The leaves rustled, the trees creaked, and the air filled with a sweet, earthy scent. He heard a sound like a whisper coming from behind him, and quickly turned to discern the source of the noise.

When he turned back, there was a beautiful woman standing in the middle of the glade, bathed in moonlight and staring directly at him. Her skin was the color of bark and her head was covered in leaves instead of hair. Startled, Varian instinctively reached for his sword, but it was woefully out of reach.

"Who- What are you?" he stammered.

Instead of answering, she quietly stepped closer, her eyes fixed on him. Human or not, she was beautiful. Her eyes had large pupils and bright green irises and were now locked with his. Varian noticed intricate patterns etched into her skin, which resembled the soft bark of a sapling.

The full moon, the movement of the forest, the plantlike features, this could only be a...

"Dryad," Varian managed, his voice barely above a whisper.

The dryad nodded, her eyes never leaving his. Did she understand him?

Varian felt a sudden urge to kneel before her, as if she were some kind of forest deity. He resisted the urge, but stood up instead. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was in the presence of something sacred.

"What do you want?" Varian asked, voice almost lost in wind rushing around him. She was standing right in front of him now, looking up into his eyes.

She placed a hand on his bare cheek, her fingers surprisingly soft despite their twig-like appearance. When she did so, the wind stopped, the forest quieted, and all he could hear was the dryad's voice, like the rustling of leaves, directly in his mind.

You are not of the forest. But you are in the forest.

Varian nodded, relieved that she didn't appear to be hostile. "I am simply traveling through. I mean no harm to this place or its inhabitants."

The dryad's face twisted into what might have been a smile and, for a moment, Varian felt as though he were basking in sunlight.

Then you must offer tribute. Be as Nature intended.

As Nature intended... she wanted him to get naked? Uncertain but strangely compelled, Varian stripped off his clothing and laid them on the ground. Despite the cool climate, he felt warm in the presence of the dryad. She moved closer to him and he could feel a calm warmth radiating from her. Was this forest magic?

The dryad put a hand on his chest and, with surprising strength for her slender frame, pushed him backwards. He stumbled backwards onto the tree stump, and the dryad climbed onto him.

She straddled his naked body, bringing her face close to plant a kiss on his lips. Her skin was soft and warm, and her lips were wet and inviting. When she parted from the kiss, Varian's mouth tingled, feeling almost numb for a second, but then the sensation spread warm across his face, down his neck, covering his entire body.

He wasn't sure what was happening to him, but he knew he didn't want it to stop. At this point, he didn't know if he could.

The dryad smiled down at him, then slowly lowered herself onto his lap. He felt a warm wetness touch the head of his cock, and that's when he realized he was painfully erect. Was it the dryad's magic, or his own body's response to being alone with a beautiful woman?

He wasn't sure, and wasn't sure if he cared. What Varian wanted most at that moment was to grab the dryad by the waist and pull her down onto his cock until he was fully sheathed in her. His mind was filled only with the desperate desire to pin her against a tree and ram inside her over and over until she was filled with his seed.

But he wasn't in control. He was in the dryad's domain, under her spell. All he could do was stare into her beautiful eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto his painfully erect member. She was soft and wet, and he slid into her easily, deliciously slow. He could feel his cock tingling from the juices she was spreading onto him. He wasn't sure if it was forest magic that created the effect, or something more animalistic within him.

When the dryad had taken him all the way inside her, she let out something like a soft moan. It was the only true sound he had heard come from the creature. They remained there for a moment, Varian unable to move and the dryad seemingly unwilling to. The sensations in his body were exquisite. The dryad's skin felt soft and smooth against his, enveloping him in her supernatural warmth.

Then, she began to move. Slowly at first, then picking up the pace, sliding herself up and down on his hard cock, riding him closer and closer to his orgasm.

Varian had fully given in to her now. No, he had given in to the forest itself. The sensations of the dryad writhing on top of him were heightened by the rhythm of the trees swaying with the wind, with the warmth of the moonlight shining on them, with the smell of the soil and grass beneath them.

As he achieved his release inside her, he felt one with the dryad, one with the forest. His entire body was in ecstasy, a rush of pleasure overtaking his mind and keeping him in a state of perpetual bliss for what felt like hours. He had completed his tribute, he had communed with nature. He understood at that moment that he could no longer harm a creature of the forest any more than he could harm himself.

The dryad, satisfied with his tribute, slowly lifted herself off him, her warm, saplike secretions left behind on his softening cock.

With that, she turned and disappeared into the forest, leaving Varian spent and naked in the moonlit glade. He began to wonder if what he had just experienced was real or a trick of his exhausted mind. But the tranquility of the forest calmed him, making him feel safe and secure, and he drifted out of consciousness.

Varian woke up the next morning with a feeling of contentment he hadn't felt in years. He was still naked, his sword and pack just out of reach but in the same state he dropped them. He dressed himself at a leisurely pace, though his body felt completely rejuvenated after last night's rest.

He noticed a sweet scented residue sticking to his crotch, and briefly wondered if he could find the dryad again. He shook the thought from his head. He had already given tribute to this forest, he would not run into her again. It was time to leave.

Grateful for her gift of connection, Varian loaded up his pack and set off, quickly finding a trail that led him out of the magical forest. Perhaps one day he would return and find the beautiful dryad waiting for him once more.