Variation On A Theme Of Human Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever talked about it to Janice?" I asked.

"Well no, I value her work and would not in any way wish to intimidate her - I have considered it best just to let it ride and hope somehow things will work pout for her, either in her finding a regular female partner or other. But now I am thinking that maybe her obsession for me, because surely that is what it is, could be called given the right presence - she needs to know that I am not the be all and end all in her life."

I found myself warming to Pauline. She was a nice intelligent person for a hard line businesswoman and I guess I had, through my brief association with her secretary, brought out her softer side.

She went on to tell me that she and her 'other half' are very broad minded and he would not mind one iota if you and I could complete a wonderful evening enjoying the warmth of each other. Because frankly to me Scott you have done me a great deed in showing Janice that she is not stuck with the lesbian thing, that she can quite well enjoy a bi-sexual relationship too.

"I want to show you just how much I appreciate that and perhaps a couple of drinks and some soft music may help you to relax a little with me.

"I wont be at all perturbed or hurt if you refuse but it is just that you know."

What a perfect day this had turned out to be. Of course I fancied Pauline. She was about, in my reckoning ,ten years my senior but was so very attractive I could not believe my luck.

"You could well say you have already sampled some of me" she whispered with a lovely smile and then I knew what she was about, that she had no doubt too seen me sniffing her chair. But I didn't feel at all embarrassed."

"Don't worry dear Scott - I take it as a great compliment and would simply love you to do some more of that.. Maybe you would like that. Just nod yes or no and that will be fine whatever you choose."

There she was, dressed in a blue silk flowing dress which looked a million dollars and it really looked like she would be mine. I must have done something special to deserve all what was going on.

After a couple of more drinks she asked me to stay for the night in her City residence. She said it would be very private. Her home was in the country where she spent weekends with her husband.

I was hers for the taking. She was sweet, sexy and very easy on the eye and I had a libido like never before and she was quick to notice.

But there was so much more to Pauline than met the eye. After another drink I was well and truly chilled and I she said it was time for 'beddy bize' as she laughingly put it. "But don't think you are going to sleep just yet because I have a penance for you to bear, Or should I say for you to 'bare!' - you were particularly out of order today. Sniffing me without my knowledge, that resembles copyright in my view and I shall need to teach you a lesson."

Perhaps I had misjudged her in thinking she was a softy away from work. I don't know what she had in mind but no doubt I was soon about to find out when she returned from the bathroom.

Her bedroom was as I would have expected, very sensually decorated and very feminine in design and taste. The bed was Victorian looking though with a large rustic barred headboard. Beside the bed was a French style lovers sofa which I immediately took too and spread myself across the length really looking forward to a night with this beautiful woman.

When she appeared having just come from the bathroom I gasped for breath. Pauline looked absolutely stunning in a silken see-through overdress and I felt privileged that she had apparently gone to such measures to please me.

In my mind she was a peach waiting to be plucked, looking divine and so, so very sexy in the full gear, suspenders, black stockings and just the hint through that overdress, of succulent rose red panties.

It wasn't just the way she was dressed either, it was the way she walked, everything - her whole charisma which announced; 'come, take me, all of me, take an around the world tour with plenty of stops at interesting places' she was a dream and she was mine, for the night.

I could feel a real good development down under and made no secret about it, Resolute in that is what she wanted and the way she was revealing herself I had plenty of that in the offing.

But she smiled saying, 'down boy' you have a penance to meet. I cannot have my lovers sniffing around willy-nilly and fucking my secretary into the bargain.

My backbone stiffened and my eminence deflated, I thought she was happy about what had happened that day, she told me so.

It was as if she could see the query in my mind because she held two fingers against her lips and directed me to lay on the bed, she opened a bedside drawer and revealed a host of 'sex toys' and of course, I felt like a real ninny, this was all about role play.

"If you want me you will have to suffer the penance dear Scott and my services do not come cheap."

I watched her bring out handcuffs and ankle ties which she used to attach me to the bed rails top and bottom and felt the occasional so warm gentle kiss as she tied me with great decorum, she'd already stripped me down to my boxer shorts, teased me in that area although not directly, running her finger tips splendidly across my chest and thighs creating another rise amidships. I anticipated that the gently teasing and spoiling would lead to something more but no, I reckoned I was in for the big tease alright and as I laid there, stretched out and legs apart fully secured.

"Now Scott Carr I have a bone to pick with you"

She looked down and I was thinking 'great, here we go!'

"Not that" she chuckled. "Although you may think of it as a bone, I mean that you had the sheer audacity to fuck my secretary without fucking me first, and that action demands severity let alone all that sniffing episode, that really was taking advantage in the highest degree and I intend to ensure that you will never do that again without my due command."

She lifted a horse whip from her drawer of tricks, moving so to stroke its pangs along my torso. I felt the tease send me into a frenzy as she worked it down to my thighs and legs and then up again, rounding it over my mid wicket but just a touch and then up again, around my neck and across my forehead.

"I think you deserve three lashes for you utter nerve." Pauline eased my sideways so as to present my butt for her perusal and again, the slow stroking. Then I felt a slight scratching and looking down saw she was running her finger nails across each mound. It felt so good but it was to be the calm before the storm. I heard a swish then a resounding slap as the pain rocketed up my spine.

Then the warmth of her hand rubbing me there after the moment of impact. Then another and a third. I gritted my teeth and took the punishment which,, seemed in order, perhaps because of the thought that it would lead to other exciting and thrilling things.

"Now let that be a lesson to you Scott" she said firmly. She kissed me again, With much more passion this time, a very hot wet French kiss like she was about to devour me, I was hoping she was into oral sex at that moment thinking, that if she can kiss me that way what would it be like feeling her do a blow job on me.

Then she shed that gorgeous over dress and there she was, all ready for the finale I thought, now she would get down to the real thing, I didn't mind if she wanted it with me still tied. That would be different, never done that before.

I was so hot for it now, all I wanted is t really fuck her quinny and everything. At that moment I would do absolutely anything at her command.

"Not yet boy!" she announced like she again was reading my mind, or was it the way my cock was jerking. "You have some more penance owing me first." she cried and I was thinking what now?

To be continued...

12