Variety is The Spice of Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Takeout Mexican on Valentine's Day.
1.9k words
4.26
2.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had propositioned our waitress, Lucinda Martinez, on a whim. I surprised myself by doing it and I was surprised she agreed. 19-20 years old, Hispanic. 9+ months pregnant. Caramel colored skin. 5'6". 150 pounds. Bluish Black hair. Brown eyes 36DD. Her boss told me that her husband left and filed for divorce when she refused to have an abortion. She was very attractive. A belly the size of a pumpkin with a stem poking through her shirt and cone shaped nipples.

I didn't think I had any fetishes. I didn't have a fetish for pregnant women. I didn't have a fetish for Hispanic women. I might have had a fascination for puffy nipples. Honestly, I had a fetish for any nipples. I had never seen a girl whose belly button was an outie.

I followed her to her house. It wasn't a great neighborhood, but not too shabby.

"Mister Neil?" I nodded. "I'm going to take a shower" I told her to go ahead. She was gone about 10 minutes and then came back fully dressed. "I can't take this money." She handed me back the envelope I had given her to pay for the meal and told her to keep the change. I thought she was crazy to turn down the tip but, who knows?

"Why can't you take the tip, Lucinda?"

"I'm not a puta! And I don't want my baby to get hurt by you fucking me."

"Lucinda, the tip is yours. No matter what. If you want me to leave, I will. if you let me stay, how about I start with massaging your feet and legs.

They've got to be tired and sore after working tonight. You sit down on the couch and I'll give you a foot rub."

The look in her eyes was that she didn't trust me. I understood. She thought I just wanted to fuck her. And I did want to fuck her, but not now. Right now I really wanted to suck her belly button and her nipples and her pussy.

She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor between her legs with my back against the couch. I put her left leg on my shoulder and started massaging her foot. The bottom of her foot was white, she had a tan line(?) where her shoe stopped, and another change where her sock would have stopped. In February. I don't think we had had a single day over 60 since early November.

I started with her toes. When I moved to the ball of her foot, I kissed where her toes met the foot. I heard a small sigh and felt her relax a little. As I moved upwards, I gave little kisses to the ball of her foot, the arch of her foot, her heel, between her heel and her ankle, her ankle.

As I kept massaging my way up, I could feel her relax. Each kiss, the moan got a little louder and a little longer. By the time I got to her knee, when I licked up from the back of her leg to her knee, I'm pretty sure she was getting turned on. I placed her right leg on my other shoulder and turned my attention to it. When I finished her toes on that foot, I brought her feet together and sucked both big toes into my mouth.

'Chingaza' was her response. That translates loosely into 'exactly that, exactly there!' I think.

I massaged and kissed my way up this leg faster than the first. There was more kissing and licking than massaging, but from the moaning and wriggling she was doing, I evidently was doing something righy. She touched me on the shoulder and said "Bed?"

She stood up and led me to her bedroom. "This is it." The bedroom was sparsely decorated. I asked her if she could lay down on her stomach and she shook her head.

I went in the living room and stole 2 pillows from the couch. I put them where her hips were and took the pillows from the bed and placed then where her chest would be and told her to try it.

She laid down and I sat on the bed beside her. I started at her neck and moved down to her shoulders. Using both hands to massage her back felt nice. And feeling her response to my massage felt even nicer. Her breathing changing, the muscles relaxing. I got to the bra strap and moved my hand down to her waist, intending to untuck her shirt. It was already untucked. So I slid my hand up her back to unfasten her bra.

As my hand slid up, my dick got hard. It hadn't gotten hard from massaging her legs or sucking her toes. But touching the skin of her back had me hard in an instant. I'm not sure. Maybe it as the touching of "forbidden" (covered) skin or that she wasn't stopping me. When I withdrew my hand from inside her shirt, I kissed her back right at the waistband of her skirt. That drew a definite whimper.

I went back up to her shoulders and started down again, kissing her through her shirt. When I got to her waist I moved her shirt up and licked across the waistband of her skirt. That drew a long moan from her. I started massaging her butt through her skirt again with kisses. I worked on the outside of her butt, massaging her hips and the outside of her thighs. And when I got to the edge of the skirt i was kissing every inch of what I was massaging. All the way down to her feet. And then I started my way back up. Rubbing and kissing the inside of her legs.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I could smell that she was getting aroused. When I got up to her skirt, it was easy to move it up her legs. And it was becoming very obvious she was turned on. The odor was getting stronger and when I got to her crotch, her panties were soaking wet. I licked them just to get a little taste. And it was a wonderful taste. It was kind of like Nancy, but different. A little heavier, a little stronger, slightly more acidic.

She pushed me away as she rolled over onto her back. "Mr Neil, fuck me. Please?"

"Lucinda, I will kiss you, I will lick you your slit, I will suck your bellybutton, suck your nipples, and anything that I can do with my fingers, tongue or mouth. But I'm not going to fuck you while you're pregnant."

I looked up at her, one cup above the breast, one cup below. Her panties were pushed down below her belly, her skirt was pushed up. She looked full. And hairy. The best comparison I could think of was a raspberry, perfectly ripe, full of juice, and I wanted to suck the juice out of her. I licked my way up from her knee to her crotch and she moaned appreciatively.

I moved up and licked around her belly circling her belly button then I sucked it into my mouth. And headed for her nipples next. They got firmer than they were, but it wasn't like they got hard.

I licked up her neck to her earlobe. Then kissed my way over to her mouth. I kissed her once on the lips and one in every square inch of her skin from there down until I stopped to take her panties off. As I slid them off her foot I looked up at her and realized she was hairy as hell.

She had her hands on her head and her underarms were hairier than mine. Her pubic hair started above her belly button and went just a little past her crotch.

I kissed my way up her leg to her pussy and licked it all the way up. I kissed the inside of her left thigh and licked her again from the bottom to the top, the finished with a kiss to her pubic mound. After I kissed the inside of her right thigh I licked upward again. Her pussy was opening to let my tongue get further in and I think her clit had gotten larger because I could lick the bottom of it.

I went down to the bottom and as I licked up this time I was trying to suck her juices into my mouth as get my tongue as far in as I could. When I got to her clitt this time I sucked it into my mouth. And she came. Her thighs slammed shut and she grabbed the back of my head trying to force me in deeper. After what seemed like 5 minutes but was probably more like 30 seconds she started to relax as her orgasm ended. She pushed my head away and I kissed the inside of her thigh and then moved up on the bed beside her.

She stared at the ceiling and whispered, "Fuck me. Please? Just don't hurt the baby."

"Lucinda, I'm not going to fuck you."

She reached down and touched my dick. "I could suck you. Or I can jack you off. But I'm not very good at those."

"You don't have to do anything. I got to do what I wanted. And as a bonus, I got to make you feel good. "

"I want to do something. What can I do to make you feel good? Anything."

"Anything? Hmmm. I know of 3 houses and a couple of offices that you could clean. $25 each. And you could keep doing it after the baby is born until you go back to work if you're able."

I kissed her and got up to get dressed. Before I left I gave her a business card and told her to call and accept or leave a message if she was interested.

When I got to the house, Nancy met me at the door. "How'd it feel, fucking somebody else?"

"I didn't fuck her. I kissed her and licked her and what are you doing?" Nancy was unzipping my pants and reaching for my dick.

She reached into my boxers and cupped my balls then slid her hand up my shaft. When she pulled her hand out, she sniffed it.

"Go wash your face and come to bed. You can tell me all about it." She gave me a devilish smile and started for the bedroom. When she reached the door, she looked over her shoulder and added, "Use mouthwash."

I followed her instructions and joined her in the bed. "Tell me everything that happened." And I did.

She kissed me and then cuddled up against me. As I was telling her 'everything' she started kissing my chest and fondling my dick. Then kissed her way down. "Play with my ass and I'll suck you off. But keep telling me what happened."

I finished the story before she finished the blowjob. But she finished that by sucking just the head while she stroked the shaft. And when I came, she made a point of being where I could see her when she swallowed.

"Are you trying really hard to get into her panties? Offering her a job cleaning houses and offices?"

"Trying to give myself more time in your panties since you won't have to clean the offices or the house as much."

"Just keep your dick out of THEIR panties and maybe you can keep it in my mouth for the next week."