Variety is The Spice of Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Long term courtship relictantly pays off.
2.1k words
4.14
2.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sending flowers and giving gifts to this group since I was 8. Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas and sometimes just because. On my 18th birthday, I propositioned them all, as a group. It lined up these events.

I called Melody the next day to find out her plans for the evening. She said she was going to cook for me and then asked what I wanted to eat that night.

"You. Beyond that, I don't care."

"That's very straightforward."

7:30 PM

I showered and dressed semi-decently before going to Melody's house. When she answered the door, she looked pretty, and I told her so. She was pretty. Reddish brown hair, shoulder length. 35 years old. 5'7" about 130#. 37-27-35. Her arms and legs looked like they were too long for her body or her torso was too short for her arms and legs. And green eyes.

"Melody, I've been looking forward all day to eating you. Err. I mean eating what you have for me. Uhhh. Never mind. Hey! You're smiling. Are you smiling at me or what I just offered you?"

"I'm smiling at you, about you, everything. I'm twice your age and the thought that you might want to do anything with somebody my age makes me smile. I'm smiling because when you saw me, your face lit up. You stood there and undressed me with your eyes and didn't run screaming from my doorway."

"At least I didn't start licking my lips."

"You talk a nice line, but I doubt you can back it up."

Melody was the most blatantly flirtatious of the bunch. Aunt Evie said she had 'naughty eyes and a dirty mind'. I'm not sure if Aunt Evie knew I had a dirty mind, too.

"Allow me to try to back it up?"

"Be my guest."

I put my arms around her and started humming a song as I danced with her. Then I started singing the song while massaging her lower back. Right where the dimples of Venus would be if she had them. I hummed the tune against her neck. Then I turned and kissed her on her lips.She kissed me back, with vigor. When she broke the kiss she asked "Are you just trying to get laid?"

"Uncle Frankie has said I've been trying to get laid for years. But I have a lot more kissing to do first. Like here" I kissed her ear. "And here" I kissed her collar bone. "Here" I kissed her shoulder. I reached between us and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. I ducked my head lower and kissed the edge of her breast at the cup of her bra."Would you like to sit down? It might make this easier. Or lay down on your stomach. I could do your back and legs." She nodded.

"I still think you're just trying to get laid."

"Melody, can I be honest with you?"

"Please do. I hope you're always honest with me."

"Tonight I want to kiss you and lick you and eat you. Preferably until your juices are dripping off my chin."

"Good Luck with that. I've never been turned on by oral sex."

"And if I'm the first to turn you on with oral sex?"

"Then you get to pick where you come."

I started massaging her shoulders. I went back to humming. I like giving massages. (To this day, I have met very few women who won't relax from a massage.)

I massaged my way down to her waistband and untucked her blouse. I worked the blouse up until I could unfasten her bra. I reached up under her blouse and started massaging down her spine. When I got below the blouse I spread my hands out with my thumbs beside her spine and my fingers on her ribs. When I got to the dimples she started to sigh. I leaned over and kissed each dimple then went back to massaging them and slowly licked downward on her spine to where it disappeared into her pants.

"Neil, I told you, oral sex doesn't turn me on."

"I enjoy doing it, so can you humor me?"

"Okay, but I wanted you to know."

"Can I take your pants off?"

"Only if you'll turn the light off. Im not sure I want you to see me naked. Do you want to take my shirt off, too?"

"I want you to take your shirt off. I'll work my way down from there."

She laughingly said "kiss my ass."

"I thought you said oral sex didn't do anything for you."

"Shut Up!"

I kissed her ass. Through her pants. But then I started working her pants and panties down and kissing. When I got them low enough I DID spread her cheeks and kiss the crack of her ass. That elicited a moan.

I turned her over on her back. There was just enough light to note her breasts were shaped like pears with nipples that pointed up and I started kissing above her breasts, I circled around the breasts until I reached her nipples. Beautifully hard pointed nipples surrounded by bumpy areola 2" across. I gently sucked one, then the other into my mouth.

"Keep doing that, Neil, that humming is driving me insane."

"It's probably the vibration. I'm just a living breathing vibrator. Wait till I get down to the naughty bits."

I kept kissing and licking and humming. Under her breasts. Across her stomach. Her bellybutton. When I licked across her hip bone while humming she gasped "Fuck!"

When I got down lower I kissed her at the waistband of her panties, I teased her by humming against her pubic mound. I worked her pants lower. She cooperated by lifting her hips so I could slide them off. I pushed her panties lower with my tongue. I seemed to be getting her aroused because her clit started peering out to see what was going on. I licked up the cleft of her pussy and brushed my tongue across her clit. Her pussy tasted like peppermint.

The whole time I kept on humming. I finally took her clit into my mouth while I was humming. About 7 notes in she grabbed the back of my head and screamed. Then she tried to push my head away. "Please stop, you're going to make me come."

'That's strange' I thought, 'she's going to come from oral sex and oral sex doesn't even turn her on.'

Then she came. It wasn't a flood like Nancy. More like a muscle contraction and her getting a little wetter. Then she relaxed. I stopped humming and just gently licked around the edges of her pussy.

"I hope you have a condom."

"I do, but I'm not going to need it. I got what I wanted. You're smiling. That's the satisfaction I wanted from tonight."

"You made me come and you don't expect me to return the favor?"

"You want to let me do it again?"

"You can try."

I told her to turn over onto her stomach again. This time as I massaged my way down I kissed or licked every inch, humming the entire time. I found out that she was very responsive to a few areas. The dimples of Venus, right underneath the crease where her butt joined her thigh, the inside of her left knee. I worked all the way down to her feet and even kissed her toes. When I told her to turn over I could see her pussy glistening.

I worked my way up her legs, kissing, licking and humming all the way. The line where her panties met her leg, made her quiver. I avoided her breasts and kissed my way to hollow of her throat.

I started humming deeper when I moved back to her breasts. I started at the 12 o'clock position on the right breast and licked from the slope to the nipple and flicked the nipple with my tongue as I finished. I had the palm of my hand barely touching her left nipple and moving in a circle. I made it to about 6 o'clock before she interrupted me and ordered me to suck her titties.

I pushed her tits together and sucked both nipples into my mouth and slid my hand down to her pussy. I slid my middle 2 fingers on her cunt and curled them forward. It took about 2 minutes for her going from moaning to panting to "eat me". I pulled back still sucking until her tits popped out of my mouth. I tongued her bellybutton on the way down and sucked her clit into my mouth. 5 minutes and much licking and nibbling later, she came.

She pushed me away telling me ,"no more, no more". I moved up and wrapped my arms around her and just held her for a few minutes until she got her breathing under control.

"Where did you learn that? Do you want to fuck me now?"

"I've been practicing recently. Next time. I promise. Did you know your juices taste a little pepperminty?"

She started laughing, then licked my face. "You're right. Is that a bad thing?

"No, it's probably cause you're always sucking on those peppermint certs."

"I could suck your dick to see if it changes the taste."

"Next time. Your smile is bigger now. That makes me happy, cause if you're happy, I'm happy." And I gave her a kiss and got up and left. "I'll lock the door on the way out."

9 PM

When I walked in the door, Nancy said "You're home early, Somebody had a good time tonight."

"I had a very nice time."

"Then there were 2 people who had a nice time tonight. I've already had a phone call. What song were you humming? When you were pleasuring Melody?"

"I don't know. I can hum it for you. Or sing part of it" so I did.

Nancy started laughing. "You don't know the name? It's Unchained Melody."

I stated laughing too. "And her name is Melody. That is kinda funny. Totally unintentional."

"Are you trying to line up women for when you're done with me?"

"I don't plan on being done with you for a long time."

"That didn't exactly answer the question. You gave a woman 2 orgasms and asked nothing in return, you stuck your tongue up her ass, she's YOURS. Give her a call at 3 AM saying you're hard, and she'll tell you to come let her solve that problem." I started laughing. "I'm serious. You should try it some time. How'd you like the supper she cooked?"

"I wasn't offered any supper. Or maybe I distracted her by jumping to dessert?"

"Oh, I will give her he'll for that!"

"Don't. It was my fault."

"Watch this." She picked up the phone and dialed. "Melody! Hey! I asked Neil about the song he was humming. He hummed it for me. It's Unchained Melody. ...... oh, he's in the kitchen raiding my refrigerator. What did you fix him for supper? .... Well, that was nice, maybe next time actually feed it to him? He's going to starve away to skin and bones. .... Melody, I've got to know, how big is his dick? .... You didn't even see it? I will tell him. Okay, bye!"

"You should have asked her if I was better than Bob. I've heard her talk about how fantastic Bob is."

"She said for me to tell you she owes you a meal. And she said to tell you THANK YOU!

"Your little senorita called the barn and left her phone number. I called her and she's supposed to come tomorrow and I'll show her the houses and offices you want cleaned. I'm guessing your Mom's, Uncle Frankie's and mine?

"Good guessing. Go to bed. I'm going to eat something, take a shower and come join you. I promise not to start poking you with my dick."

"Hmmm, we'll see about that. What do you know about Bob?"

"Something about batteries?"

I went and took my shower. When I got to the bedroom I knelt and started poking her in the back with my tongue.

"Neil, tell me all about your date while you poke your dick in my mouth. Maybe I'll even suck your balls."

So I did, and she did. Suck my balls, that is. Then she sucked my dick until I came. I wasn't finished with the story and she wanted to hear the rest. But when she kissed me, I could still taste my come on her lips, and I told her so. She pointed out that she could taste her pussy on my face after I went down on her.

I finished the story and we cuddled and went to sleep.