Variety is The Spice of Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing with my "girlfriends". With permission.
2.4k words
4.44
1.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sending flowers and giving gifts to this group since I was 8. Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas and sometimes just because. On my 18th birthday, I propositioned them all, as a group. It led to these events.

Friday night, Janie wanted to go out to eat. We went to a country style restaurant that had catfish and country ham on the buffet Friday nights. I did the things my mother had taught me: open the door, compliment her hair, tell her how nice she looks, don't be looking at other women. Okay, maybe my mother didn't teach me that, it might have been Uncle Frankie. He specifically said that if you hold the door for a lady, you can look at her ass when she walks through the door.

After we finished our meal, Janie went and got a piece of chocolate cake for dessert. She asked me if I was going to get anything and I told her bluntly "I'm planning on you being my dessert." She blushed a beautiful shade of red.

"You're so sweet. Acting like you actually want to have sex with me."

"Janie, there's no acting. A long time ago I told you that you smelled good enough to eat. I didn't know what that meant then. I do now. And you smell good enough to eat. And I hope you'll let me."

"I'm old enough to be your grandmother."

"You are. But you're NOT my grandmother. And if my grandmother smelled like you, I'd want to go eat at her house all the time."

"Neil, this is wrong. I'm entirely too old for you. You're a kid. I have a granddaughter your age. I can't do this."

"Janie. I gave your granddaughter a graduation present last year. You don't have to do anything, just don't stop me from doing what I want."

"I can't promise that until I know what you're trying. But we can go to my house and negotiate. At least I'm not like Melody and starving you."

"You're a lot like Melody. She thought it was cute for me to act like I wanted to do anything with her."

"At the office we figured you just wanted Gertie. We've seen the way you look at her."

"I've tried to always treat y'all equally. I've known her as long as I've known my mother. Mom, Aunt Gertie and Aunt Evie. They've been in my life longer than I can remember. Except for Melody, all of you that work with my mom have. Gertie has been working for the farm since shortly after her divorce. I hired her when I was 12 and Uncle Frankie said her paycheck was coming out of MY money and after she worked there 2 months he said that her check could come out of the farm's money."

"You could have hired me. We should pay the bill and go to my house. I don't want to keep you out too late."

"I've already paid and tipped. And besides, you know nothing about farming. So I would have had to teach you what I meant about some of the terms. If you're willing to work for me, you can start next week. Are you going to invite me in when we get to your house?

"We'll see when you walk me to the door. Do guys still do that? This is the first 'date' I've been on with a guy in more years than I want to admit. But to be honest, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point."

I drove her home and got out of the truck to open the door for her. When we got to her door I kissed her. And she kissed back.

"Would you like to come in for a drink? I'm scared to death about what you want and I know I shouldn't do thi...."

I stopped her protesting with a kiss. A gentle kiss on the lips. "Janie, you talk too much." She didn't say anything so I kissed her again. This time, she kissed me back. Harder than I had kissed her. Then she pulled me closer and kissed me with her mouth open. I kissed, licking her lips and then she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

"I think we better go inside before we shock the neighbors", Janie said breathlessly.

When we got inside she started to put her arms around me. And stopped. She put her hand on my chest then moved it down to my hip. Then she pushed me back a step.

"Neil, why are you out with me? You should be able to get any girl you want. Not flirting with wrinkled old women. You don't have to keep up the pretense, we're alone now. No one can see us."

"I'm not flirting with any wrinkled old woman. I'm flirting with you. Even if it is a foregone conclusion. If I could get any girl I wanted wouldn't that include you? If I could get any girl I wanted, why did I never have a real date until a month ago? Why was I a virgin until a month ago?"

"From what Melody said, it sounds like you're a fast learner. I would say you should ask my granddaughter out, but I'm worried what you'd do with her."

"I asked her out 2 or 3 times. She wasn't interested. One time she turned me down because she had to wash her grandmother's cat."

"Maybe she's not as smart as I thought she was. Must have been the other grandmother, I don't have a cat."

"Let's forget about her and think about why I wanted to go out with you. I wanted to see if you smelled good enough to eat all over. If I could be so bold as to unfasten this dress I can make my decision."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her. I kissed her chin, I kissed her nose, i kissed behind her ears and kissed her neck. I kissed her upper chest and around the neckline of her dress. When I unbuttoned the top button of her dress with my teeth, she grabbed my shoulders. I continued down the front of the dress unbuttoning it as I went. I didn't unfasten the belt around the waist and when I reached the hem, the belt was the only thing keeping it closed.

"So far, everything smells fantastic." I kissed her where her pubic mound would be through her half-slip. " everything still smells fantastic.

"Neil, if you're going to undress me, I want you undressed too." Her fingers fumbled as she undid my shirt and unfastened my pants. "Oh God. You're beautiful."

"So are you. Grey eyes, perfect mouth, beautiful ears, 34-30-39 measurements. Beautiful. But you don't see it because you see yourself every day. You know all your flaws. Even the ones that are invisible to me."

"Neil. I'm terrified and turned on at the same time. This is wrong in so many ways and I don't want it to affect our relationship or my relationship with your mom."

"How did mom treat Melody? Mom didn't look like she disapproved of me asking y'all out. She's heard me ask you out on dates before. She's heard me flirt with you even before I knew what I was doing was flirting."

"If you're sure it's what you want, we can go to the bedroom. With the lights out. I don't want you to see the wrinkles and the fat and the cellulite and the scars."

"If you smell good enough to eat, can I?"

"If that will shut you up, yes" she said it laughing.

"It is hard to talk with my face buried between your legs.".

Janie blushed, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I should take a shower. Get in the bed and wait for me."

She came out of the shower dressed in a robe. She walked to the bed and she was shaking. I sat up, turned off the light, and pulled her to me. When I untied the robe, I found that she had a bra and panties on.I pulled her onto the bed. Kissing without seeing was interesting. I felt what I guessed were stretch marks on her breasts. Her nipples felt like raisins in my mouth as I kissed them, but her breathing got faster. Her boobs were tiny.

"Wow, you're kissing my tits. Most guys would treat them like the 3rd verse in the hymn book and just skip over them." I laughed. "My granddaughter tried on one of my bras when she was 11. The cups were too small. I wear a 30AAA pushup bra."

"Janie, they don't matter. Size doesn't matter. Shape doesn't matter. They're just a part of you. And YOU matter."

I kissed between her breasts then stated licking a circle around her right breast. The closer I came to her nipple the shallower her breathing became. Until I sucked it into my mouth. She shuddered and squeaked.

"Janie, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, I had an orgasm. I always make that noise."

"You're sorry you had an orgasm?"

"No. I. Just keep doing what you were doing and shut up."

Moving lower, there were stretch marks on her stomach, her belly button was not indented but like a balloon knot even with her stomach. And she had a scar on her right leg just above the knee. Kissing without seeing was also getting pretty damn boring. But my dick was getting hard.

When I reached her feet I kissed her toes. Then I licked from the arch of her foot upward, first one leg then the other. Arch to midcalf, midcalf to above the knee, knee to midthigh, midthigh to the edge of her panties. I pushed the edge of her panties in and licked the right labia. I repeated this with the other side to lick the left labia. I pressed against her pubic mound and her panties tightened into the furrow of her pussy. I licked from her asshole up a few times. I could feel her breathing becoming shallower almost like a dog panting. When she started whimpering I focused on her clit, making little circles while pressing against it through her panties. I could sense that she was close to orgasming.

And when she came, she squeaked like a mouse. I laughed. Then I apologized and she laughed.

"Neil. I could really use something inside me, please?"

"Janie, I've got fingers and toes, my tongue and my nose, you can have any of those."

I slid her panties to the side and started licking her slit. She did taste as good as she smelled. Sweetly acidic and musky. Her juices were thicker than the others had been. I slid her panties down and got into some serious pussy eating. Her lips were getting thicker. Swollen. And her juices were flowing more. And then she shook and squeaked again.

When her breathing calmed down she asked, "Have you ever used a vibrator on your girlfriend?" I shook my head. " Would you use one on me?"

"I don't know what you want me to do, but okay" she kissed me and thanked me and told me how she wanted me to hold it and that she was going to ride me like a horse. I just laid there holding a plastic dick while she rocked back and forth until she orgasmed. My dick was between her cheeks while she was rocking and I almost came. She squeaked again like a mouse. She collapsed on my chest with her boobs squished against me.

"Janie, was it good for you?"

"Oh God, yes. That was fucking fantastic. But I want the real thing next time. Can there be a next time? It'd be great if there were to be a next time."

"Let me clean you up." I tried to lick her dry. I failed. Because just when I almost had her cleaned up, she orgasmed again. So I tried to clean that up and failed again. I held her until she finished coming. Then stood up.

"Janie, if my current relationship ends, I WILL give you a call. Now. Can I see you naked?"

" Can we wait until your relationship ends, if it ends. You may be with her for the rest of your life. Or at least the rest of my life."

"If it's not in your lifetime, I could always come dig up your body and do some necrophilia." Then I gave her a kiss and left.

When I got home Nancy was on the phone. I kissed her on the cheek and motioned that I was going to shower.

When I came out she was already in bed.

"Another successful night, I hear. And, I heard from Evie that her house looks fantastic. Lucinda did a wonderful job!"

"I'm glad Lucinda did wonderful. And what exactly did you 'hear'?"

"Let me see, what did she say, 'Gertie, have you ever seen Neil without a shirt on? Holy Shit! He's Sexy! Those Arms! Those Legs! That Tongue! I hope he breaks up with his girlfriend soon.' So I asked her if that meant she enjoyed herself and her reply was 'Hell Yes!'

"I'm not planning to break up with my girlfriend. Anytime soon or anytime distant. I've got too much time and energy invested in her. Plus, I really like sleeping in bed with somebody. And speaking of sleep. I need to get some tonight because I have to get up early in the morning to tend the critters before I go to a sale. Do you want to go with me? We'd be leaving about 7:30 and should be back before 4."

"Are you asking me on a date, Boss? That might be fun. Are you going to try any funny stuff? Try to take advantage of the situation? You've never asked me to go with you to a sale since you got your drivers license."

"I don't think I'd try to take advantage of the situation. I've got a girlfriend that I'm crazy about. Plus we have a date scheduled for Tuesday."

"I've heard she's very understanding. But, I would love to go. How much did Janie enjoy herself?"

""4 or 5 times."

"You can tell me about it on the drive tomorrow, you need your sleep tonight." And saying that, she kissed me and turned away from me. I cuddled up against her and put my dick between her legs right against her crotch. I slowly fucked that gap until I came, then fell asleep.