Variety is The Spice of Life Ch. 05

Story Info
My fetish for oral meets my mother.
2.6k words
4.26
3.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sending flowers and giving gifts to this group since I was 8. Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Christmas and sometimes just because. A month after my 18th birthday, Valentines Day, I propositioned them all as a group. It led to this.

"Hi Claudia! You look lovely tonight. Shit, you always look lovely. What am I saying?"

"Thank you. Do you like this dress? One of my favorite people in the world got it for me a long time ago."

"They must have known you'd look beautiful in that dress."

"Beautiful my ass."

"Beautiful. Absolutely. Tee totally beautiful."

" Kiss my ass."

"Your wish is my command." I turned her around and knelt down. "It's a beautiful ass. It looks very kissable." So I leaned forward and kissed it.

"That was my butt, not my ass."

"Oh, we're being technical now are we?" I lifted her dress exposing her butt. Covered by her panties. I didn't lie. My mom had a beautiful ass. I took the waistband in my teeth and pulled her panties halfway down. I kissed all over both cheeks. I moved to the crack and started licking downwards. When I reached the waistband of her panties, I pushed them down with my chin. Mom was starting to breathe hard. I reached up and pulled her panties down. I spread her cheeks apart and kissed her ass. It was sort of bitter. I licked her awhile and she pushed her butt back towards me. I licked around her ass. I stiffened my tongue and stuck it in her butthole just a little. She gasped and I felt her hand on the back of my head trying to push me further in so I started fucking her asshole with my tongue. It was getting easier to thrust my tongue in and out. Until it got impossible.

"FUCK! That feels great." And then her legs gave out. "Oh Shit that was awesome. Thank you!"

I stood up and let her dress fall. "Hi Mom! How are you doing?" And I gave her a hug.

"Neil Fredrick Jamison! That was disgusting and gross! You stuck your tongue in my ass! Go wash your face and tongue and use mouthwash!" I smiled and headed to the bathroom. "I didn't raise you like that. Why would you do something that ... that ... perverted?"

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and use mouthwash and came back out.

"Mom, you told me to kiss your ass. I'm sorry I got carried away. You didn't seem to mind it when you orgasmed."

"Neil, I don't know what came over me. I heard about what you've done with Gertie and then Melody was talking about what you did to her and I was going to tease you a little and then it got carried away and...... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to do that and you shouldn't have done what you did."

"You didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do. You've got a beautiful ass and it deserved kissing."

"I made your favorite foods. Pork chops, mustard greens and broccoli rice casserole. At least they used to be your favorites. I've heard that you basically eat the same thing every night now."

We sat down to eat and the food was delicious. We talked about anything & everything. Me taking over as manager of Uncle Frankie's farm, what crops I was planting on her farm, the livestock operation.

"Neil, Gertie told me you gave away a pig that you bought today."

"I didn't give it away, I contracted it out to a young lady to raise for me and I'm paying her for the offspring when they're weaned in exchange. I had great opportunities when I was her age and I'm passing along the favor."

"Are you sure you weren't just trying to get into the mom's pants?"

"All I was thinking about was getting into your pants, after I did your nails of course. But I see your nails have already been done. And you're not even wearing pants."

"I had time since I now have a maid to clean my house. Why you couldn't have hired a maid when you still lived here and made all kinds of messes, I don't know. But the house is cleaner than it's been in forever."

We finished eating and I suggested since I didn't have to do her nails I would be glad to give her a back rub.

"I've heard about your back rubs. It sounds like they could be hazardous to my sanity."

"I've heard that I can drive a woman insane."

"I don't think the way you've been told that it is the way you should be taking it. But seriously Neil, I don't think I can do stuff with you."

"Claudia, I'm not asking you to do stuff with me. I intend to do stuff to you. You should just relax and enjoy it."

"I don't think I can relax and let you do stuff to me. I'm your Mom."

I looked at her and said "Okay, don't relax. Am I going to have to tie you up or something?" She got the weirdest look on her face and got up and went to her bedroom. I yelled "Mom, I was just joking. I would never tie you or any woman up. I don't think I would anyways."

After a minute or so. "Neil, you need to come here!" Mom shouted from the bedroom. It sounded kind of urgent, so I got up and went to her bedroom door to see..."Neil, I somehow got tied to the bed, so I can't resist anything you might plan to do to me."

"Claudia, I wish you were tied up face down to start with." She motioned for me to wait, then slipped the pantyhose she was 'tied down' with off of her wrists and ankles, turned over and put them back.

"Ahh, yes. That's how I like my victims." I straddled her legs right below her butt and started massaging her neck and worked my way out to her shoulders and down her arms. I worked my way up and in to her spine. Massaged down 4 inches then in an elliptical orbit out to her ribs back in to her spine and down 4 inches again. I leaned forward to kiss her on the back of her neck. "Neil! Is that your dick? Something HARD is against my butt!"

"Would you rather it be IN your BUTT? Just keep wiggling and that might happen."

I kept moving down slowly and when I got to her bra strap, I unfastened it.

"Neil, everything I'm wearing, you bought for me. Remember that? You were going to take Gertie, Evie, and I out for Easter or something. You got Gertie to take you shopping and you bought us matching dresses. But in different colors. When Gertie tried hers on, you decided that we needed a light cover-up and different underwear. Gertie got pissed, and worried too. The bra you got for her wasn't the size she normally wore, but it fit perfectly. And mine was the same way. At first we thought maybe you were paying too close attention to our bodies. Then we got worried thinking you might be gay."

"Mom, are you doing this just to make sure I'm not gay?"

"I think it had been determined beyond a reasonable doubt that you're not gay."

"Claudia, do you want me to talk, or do you want me to massage?"

"I'll talk, you massage." I started back to massaging. "This feels so good. Where did you learn how to do this? Don't answer. You are getting me relaxed and horny at the same time. Well, hornier. I think I've been turned on since Tuesday, wondering what you were going to do. Wondering what I would let you do. Oh Shit this feels good!"

I moved further down her body. "I still feel your dick. Oh wait. No, don't stop. Do you know how hard it is to work with a a bunch of women who are contemplating having sex with your son? Not just this week. Every Christmas when you give them jewelry. Every Valentine's Day when you take them out to eat and give them gifts. Sending them flowers. They've gone out on dates and compare what the guy does to what you do. Grown men and they are losing out to a child. MY child. Your father never gave me nice stuff. You send flowers to Aunt Evie. You started sending flowers to Gertie after my brother left her. You need to find a girl your own age and, oh fuck! that feels so good right there! Neil. Stop! Are you planning on going down on me? If you are, please do it. Don't torture me any longer."

"Since you put it like that, let me put it like this." I unfastened the pantyhose from her wrist and ankles and turned her over. "We need to get these panties out of the way. And then I need to tie you back down."

When I fastened the pantyhose back, I left her very little room to move. "But before I eat you, I think I want to kiss these lovely toes."

I kissed the tip of each toe, then I licked around each toe before I sucked it into my mouth. Starting with the little toe on her left foot, then the little toe on her right foot and working towards the middle. By the time I got to her middle toe on her right foot, she was starting to breathe heavily again.

"Claudia, are you getting turned on? Let me check your nipples." I moved up and pulled the top of her dress out so I could look. "Those look like aroused nipples. I think I should take this dress off so I can make sure. If I unfasten these pantyhose to take the dress off are you going to try to get away?" She slowly shook her head. I pulled the dress up to her neck. And stopped.

"Claudia, this is going to be the first time I've ever seen you completely naked. At least all at one time. I've seen the side of your boobs and the edge of a nipple. Or a flash of cleavage and the edge of a nipple. A long beautiful leg and a little bit of pubic hair from both sides. One butt cheek or the other but I'd never seen both cheeks at once until tonight. Are you ready for me to see you completely naked?"

"Please." It was barely over a whisper, but it sounded so loud.

I unfastened the restraint on her left hand and pulled the dress over her arm before tying her hand back. I pulled the dress over her head and up her right arm. I was going to untie her right hand but decided to just push it up onto the pantyhose.

"Neil, take off your clothes. If you're going to look at me naked, I want to see you naked." I didn't respond verbally, just started unbuttoning my shirt, then unfastened my belt and let my pants and boxers fall. When I took my shirt off, her eyes went wide.

"When the hell did you get sexy? Those shoulders, that chest, your waist. Your legs. And your dick is a LOT bigger than the last time I saw it. WOW. They didn't tell me how big your muscles were. How did you hide those from me?"

"Mom. Shut up." I looked down at her. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please?"

She tried to suck my tongue down her throat. I pulled back and kissed her on the tip of her nose. Then the base of her throat, her armpits, her nipples, her belly button, the top of her bush, her knees and then back to her toes.

"Let me get back to where I was. I licked up the bottom of one of her feet then took her second toe on her left foot into my mouth. I sucked it in and out 3 or 4 times before going to the right foot and circling the second toe with my tongue before slowly sucking it into my mouth and sucking hard as I drew back. I started at the tip of her big toe on her left foot with the tip of my tongue and licked around and around until I reached the bottom and then I sucked it into my mouth quickly 4 or 5 times. I licked up the instep of her right foot and I started sucking on her big toe. 6 times in and out and she came.

"Claudia, remember when you thought it was disgusting when I was sucking Nancy's toes? You definitely changed your tune when I made you come when I did your pedicure."

I abandoned her toes to lick my way up her leg. I paused before I dove in. I could see her pubic hair was damp and when I licked her crease I could taste the sweet acidity. A second slow lick from her asshole to her clit and her labia parted slightly. The third lick and they were spread open like a butterfly's wings. I stuck my tongue as far in as I could and and licked again. The taste was intoxicating. The scent was arousing and I started focusing on her clit. I circled it with my tongue and licked around it while taking my middle finger and ring finger and slipping them inside her. I rubbed around the G Spot while I sucked her clit. And then I started humming. The combination of sucking her clit, fingering her slit and humming evidently was too much to take. I felt her body tense in orgasm while she tried her best to levitate off of the bed.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK! Please! Stop! Please, please, please STOP!!!!!!"

I took my fingers out, stopped sucking her slit and knelt between her legs. I called her name to let her watch me lick her juices off my hand and fingers. When I was done I leaned back down and just licked her juices up slowly. They were on her inner thighs, her butt cheeks and down the crack of her ass. When I raised up this time I removed the restraints from her ankles.

"Neil, if you left me tied up, you could have fucked me and I couldn't stop you. Or you could force your dick down my throat. And since it was my idea to be rendered helpless, I couldn't complain."

"Claudia, I can't do that. Maybe next time?"

"Your girlfriend said you can do anything you want with other women and all you're wanting to do is perform oral sex?"

"I want to do much more. I'm choosing to only perform oral sex. Just to try out some different flavors.😊"

"You know I love you, I always will. My door is always open to you and I might have to include my bedroom door, too. Maybe even the back door?"

"That sounds intriguing. So do you want to be on the list for 'when me & my girlfriend break-up'?"Mom nodded.

When I got home, Nancy told me to hurry up and take a shower, she was tired and ready for bed. Ready for bed meaning she wanted me to tell her everything that happened while she sucked me off. And she did and when she was ready for me to come, she stuck her finger up my ass. Again. And I came. Again. And she let some of my come slip out of her mouth while she kissed me goodnight.