Varn and His Mother's Wet Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, bosom contact with her Son, so hotly turned on her cunt.

Varn held his Mother's hot hips in a loving sexual hold, as he felt his Mother-fuck-cock burgeon into full burning hot erection, straight up into his Mother's hot cunt -- It was a beautiful way to get an erection -- Directly into his Mother's hot little, wet and welcoming cunt.

With his cock roaring in wondrous splendour through its full length, and fully erect again in his Mother, Varn shared of his love for his Mother. "Darling Mother, I love you too. And I love your hot beautiful pussy Mother, and I love your creamy, pink-tipped and pointed bosoms, they are a delicate and beautiful delight, and it's beautiful to feel your bosom love."

As the warm sun gently poured on them in their stream-side, new-day beginning place, Tracy, fully on her Son's cock, bosom-loved her hot and handsome Son, and she further purred-d-d-d him with her words... "And Love, I love you and I love your cock. You make me feel so beautiful girl and so beautiful woman."

And in dream like splendour, she softly added, with having re-received her Son's fully engorged beautiful handsome cock, "And Darling... Darling... Darling, I love that I carry your sexy hot cum between my legs!"

"Oh, Mother, I too love that you carry my cum up your cunt," Varn hotly replied.

In love and lust, Varn's cock adored and welcomed his Mother's pussy, and he was joyous that his Mother's pussy was his pussy to lovingly and lustingly fuck. He was so deep in and it was so good. The air was redolent with wild-flower sweet fragrance, and his Mother's pussy was so sweetly beautiful -- It was sweet to lovingly fuck his sexy Mother, and welcome her as his wet pussy, sex-doll-Mommy.

As his beautiful Mother graciously welcomed her creamily luscious, tubed Mother-tits to him, and then re-welcomed them in revealed and naked hotness, by lovingly cascading them in delicate bosom-love-smooches across his tanned chest, Varn's cock throbbed in vibrant joy, throughout his whole length, fully inside his Mother's beautiful love pussy.

Varn's cock throbbing was a joyous love song, he sang directly into his Mother's wondrous love cunt. His cock-love-song was heated and had a pounding euphoric beat, and sang in a serenading melody, 'I love you beautiful sexy Mother and I love your wondrous love pussy, and Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, I love being in your love pussy, beautiful sexy Mother'.

In the secluded wild-flower glade, where the steam softly sang its sweet love-songs, Varn lovingly entertained his Mother with his cock deep in her pussy. And as his Mother-fuck-cock was lovingly and romantically bathed by his Mom's sweet juices; he in utter delight, joyously sang out his feelings for his hot Mother, who carried his full length in her pussy.

"MOTHER BABE, sweet sweet girl, wet pussy delight, I love singing up your cunt. And Mother Doll, your tits are a delight -- A hot sexual delight."

In the beautiful secluded serenity of the wild-flower glade, Varn continued his outpouring, "Mother Love, in love, I throb my cock in you wondrous wet Mother-pussy. Mother Dear, your Mother-tits and their wondrous contours, are so lovely to behold. The sweet fullness of your tits, Mom, throbs my cock.

"I love to serenade you with my cock, Mom. I adore you Mommy, and I adore your tits and pussy. And I love to have you as my Mother doll, and I shall lovingly serenade your hot Mother-pussy, every day and every night. I love that you're my cum carrier Mom!

"Your wetness is a turn-on Mommy, and a hot invite. Beautiful girl, beautiful woman, be upon my throbbing cock, Mommy, and I shall lovingly, adoringly, and romantically fuck your beautiful Mommy-pussy into beautiful romantic orgasm.

"And Mommy, your pussy can be company to my cock. I want your pussy company, Mommy -- I want your wet pussy company."

"Oh, my cherished Son, your words are so sweetly lovely. To have you serenade my pussy, is a joy I shall wetly cherish, as I cherish you. I am wetly yours my Love. It's beautiful to have you open my vagina. And Darling Son, I love to keep your cock company with my mommy-vagina, which you keep so beautifully wet."

It was so absolutely wondrous being with her Son at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise, as his wet adoring pussy! His shaft fully engorged and fully in her -- A towering shaft of sexual security, of sexual comfort, and of sexual joy.

"S...O...N..." Tracy euphorically released in song-full, love-story, "You constantly serenade your mother's pussy in the hottest and sweetest romantic way ... Everything you do Darling is a serenade to my pussy."

In their sweet and touchingly romantic, stream-side love glade, that was filled with the glistening sun, and where their love was being sexily shared, Tracy paused and looked adoringly into her Son's wondrously brilliant blue-eyes, as she felt his full length wonderfully serenading her mother-pussy.

"Ohhhh, SON, sweet sweet SON, I love the wondrous way you serenade my pussy, and like the butterfly delights in the flower, I delight in how your handsome cock serenades my pussy."

Varn's cock flexed in a wondrous serenading arch up into his Mother's lovely pussy at her sweet words. Varn felt his Mother's pussy, adoring his cock.

"Mother Love," Varn whispered in serene arousal love, "It's lovely to have you as my Mother Doll to pussy serenade."

"OOOhhhhhhhh Darling, I love to be your mother-doll," Tracy joyously responded, with her smile blossoming euphorically wide.

Her Son's shaft was arching so hotly into her. "Beloved Son! You are wondrous and sweet melodic music to my mother-pussy." Tracy lovingly exclaimed, as tears of joy pooled in her eyes. Then with whispered emphasis, she continued her adoration of her Son, "Son, you bring such joy to my pussy ... I love how you romance my pussy."

Varn admired his Mother's wondrous bosoms. He loved how she bosom-caressed him -- It was part of her gorgeousness. His Mom's tits were sweet and sexy, and he would admire them a little longer, before he took to playing with them.

It was a sweet delight that his Mom's beautiful tits had become his play-tits. Beautiful things to play with, while he played a sweet tune up her cunt, and lovingly kissed her in romantic sweetness. Varn wanted to hold his sweet and gorgeous Mother, in cunt-rapture.

As Varn gazed at his Mother's lovely tits, he pushed his shaft deeper into his Mother's welcoming pussy. "Sex-doll Mommy," he groaned in sexual elation, his cock a burning shaft being sweetly caressed by his Mommy's pussy, "It's sweet you like me to romance your pussy."

With the sun shining its lovely warmth, and her wondrous Son full and hard in her again, Tracy romantically shared, "Son, now that mommy is your love, and your pussy and tits, I feel your beautiful organic-self-sufficiently paradise, has become your beautiful organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise!"

I do too Mommy," Varn agreed, as his Mother vaginally caressed his length.

Tracy began to dance her wonderfully wet and wonderfully joyous mother-hole on her Son's big hot ram-rod shaft. "Son, mommy loves you fuck her and mommy loves to dance her wet mommy-pussy on your big hot handsome Cock!"

"I love you dance your Mother-pussy on my cock, Mommy," Varn sexily replied with a smile, as he lightly and hotly slapped his Mother' hotly bobbing ass, with her juices freely flowing.

With their little love-glade and the wild-flower-meadow, romantically surrounded and secluded by ancient grandeurous mountains, it was a wondrous place to be.

Here in their fragranced little love-glade; backed by the sweetly endearing, crystal-clear stream, singing its sweet love songs, and fronted by the invigorating, vigorous and vital, beautiful wild-flower-meadow -- Son and Mother, lovingly, romantically, and hotly embraced and explored their wondrous sexual-union.

Varn was so deep up his Mother -- She had a romantically wondrous little pussy. From her sexy entrance to her wondrous depths, his sexy Mother's, beautiful pussy enfolded his joyously swollen shaft in wet, warm and inviting, sweetly delicate pink folds of loving and romantic wet luscious effusiveness.

It was astoundingly beautiful to have his ramped-up cock deep in his Mother's wondrous pussy.

She was a jewel to have on his cock. A beautiful sexy jewel, who also had lovely jewel tits!

As Varn lovingly and deeply fucked his sex-jewel Mother, she smiled graciously, as she sweetly rode his rampaging cock, while the wild-flower scented breeze fluttered her long and fine brown hair sensually.

As Varn's long cock flowed in eloquent love-lust in his her wet cunt, her tits danced a wild and sweet, love-lust dance in front of him and for him.

Tracy loved that she was dancing her tits for her Son, as she rode his Monolith. The journey to her Son opening her vaginally had been a trying one, but now joy was there's! In sweet and romantic joy, Tracy lowered herself fully onto her Son's wondrous monolith, and with her ecstatic cunt, she felt his sex-head pulsing hotly and romantically deep in her.

Her Son's cock was a grandeurous organ that love pulsed in sonorous vibrato throughout her cunt, sweetly holding her in tantalising and mesmerising, wondrous arousal. His every throb of his magnificent organ, took her, helplessly and wondrously, to every increasing levels of arousal.

In the gentle, scent sweetened breeze, Tracy closed her eyes and communed her pussy with her Son's magnificent shaft. Her amazing Son, hotly and sweetly loving her with his beautiful hot cock, mesmerised her in the sweetest romancing melody.

Her Son had a wondrous and beautifully handsome, mesmerising cock, and Tracy was his mesmerised pussy -- It was so whispered-sweet to have her mother-pussy romantically mesmerised by her Son's handsome mesmerising-cock.

The aliveness Tracy felt from being on her Son's cock was indescribable, and she loved being her Son's, mesmerised-pussy.

Fully implanted on the cock of her lover Son, Tracy, with a beaming smile, romantically swayed in sexual-rapture to the sound of the stream's soft lulling tunes. It was so beautiful, reassuring, and hot to be on her Son's big monolith.

As Tracy romantically swayed on her Son's implanted cock, her revealed and displayed mother-bosoms, again romantically caressed her Son's supple-muscled chest. This time in a heated and joyous; creamy and peaked-pink-tipped, mother-bosom love-lusting splurge.

Tracy found it beautiful to connect her bosoms to her Son. In wondrous rapture for her Son, and with her cunt in hot love-lust for him, Tracy sexily glided her displayed creamy mother-tits over her Son's supple-muscled, and suntanned, sexy chest.

Her soft tits flowing lovingly over her Son's supple-muscled, hard chest was a huge vaginal turn-on. It was wonderful to caress her hot Son with her tits, while he hotly and romantically love-fucked her mother-cunt with his immaculate sexy shaft.

Tracy gliding her tits over her Son's sexy chest was a welcoming and needing display of her mother-tits -- Tracy lovingly welcomed her Son to her tits, and she needed her Son to receive her mother-tits, as he had received her mother-pussy.

And it was a beautiful moment when her Son, with his gorgeous blue-eyes beaming in love for her, hotly reached out with his muscled but gentle hands, and lovingly received and welcomed her mother-bosoms, with hot caresses and fondles.

It was a stupendous moment. It was a graceful moment -- In the beautiful secluded wild-flower-meadow, Tracy was fully welcomed and received: cunt and tits, by her hot Son.

Indescribable joy abounded in her heart, tits and cunt. Tracy was now her Son's pussy, and also his tits.

As the sweet stream cascaded beside her, Tracy's pussy sweetly cascaded in rushing tumultuous hot arousal for her Son, and just before her Son took her to the pinnacle, while he sexily, lovingly and romantically handled her mother-tits, Tracy cried out her joy.

"Oh, Son, I love how you handle my mommy-tits. I love you... And Son, Oh, sweet Son ... Ohhh...h...h...h, your mother's cuming for you!"

In the beautiful and romantically secluded wild-flower-meadow, Tracy's enraptured mother-pussy, flew in pussy wonder into mesmerised orgasm for her Son.

Varn felt his Mother's wondrous sexy pussy, spasming in joyous, excited, sexy delight on his length, as she scintillatingly cried out her orgasm joy into the secluded wild-flower-meadow, "Varn-n-n Love-e-e, I love you fuck your mother."

Varn felt his Mother's orgasm cries were beautiful, and seemed to harmonise in sweet rapture with the softly gushing melody of the stream, as he love-lustingly arched his solid length deep into his Mother's orgasming, Mother-love-pussy.

It was wonderful to arch his cock into his Mom. Varn controlled his ejaculation, as he, in love-lust, lurched his head wildly forward and began to romantically wet-slurp-kiss his Mother's beautiful, creamy, pink-peaked, Mother-tits.

His Mom's tits were beautiful to handle and so hot to kiss, while she orgasmed on his sex shaft. His mouth eagerly explored the hot and sexy contours of his Mother's hot and luscious Mother-bosoms.

Every lick to his Mother's tits, a hot sensual delight that flexed his pumped cock in his Mommy's wet orgasming pussy. Then Varn was sucking -- Sucking in heated heated sucks, his Mother's delicious and gorgeous, creamy, pink-pointed, wondrous Mother-tits, as he probed his cock deep between his Mother's legs.

And as Varn absolutely delighted in his Mother's sweet pink-folds and her gorgeous creamy, pink-peaked, display tits, Tracy serenely chorused in hot orgasm screams, as she joyously orgasmed for her Son, on her Son's hot hot cock!

Tracy's orgasm choruses flowed merrily, sweetly and serenely into the secluded wild-flower-meadow, and flowed in harmony with the stream's sweet cascading love-songs, as her mother-pussy flowed sweet Mother-juices onto her hot Son's, hot impaling cock.

Tracy's orgasm-Mother-juices abounded, and her pussy and juices lusciously romanced with her Son's hot immaculate cock, while her amazing and wondrous Son, lovingly and romantically fucked her into the heights of orgasm.

Her Son's fucking was so hot, as Tracy knew all her Son's fuckings would be. In the secluded wild-flower-meadow, with her Son absolutely profoundly fucking her, Tracy's Mother-juices wildly flowed, and freely squelched out around her Son's enormous cock.

Tracy further showed her love and affection for her Son, as her mother-juices flowed, ran, and slipped free from around her Son's hotly impaling shaft, and flowed downwards and lovingly onto her Son's balls.

Tracy was orgasm thrilled to show love and affection to her amazing Son, with her pussy-juices wetly coating his hot cock and sexy balls; And as her Son took her to wondrous orgasm after orgasm, her mother-orgasm-juices flowed in wondrous splendour and gushed repeatedly for her Son, in sweet flowing response to his hot repeating orgasming of her pussy.

~

When Tracy's orgasm-chorus rested for what she knew would be her next sexy orgasm on her Son's amazing cock, and still feeling his huge length fully erect, potent and vital in her, along with his hold on her mother-tits bring so sexy, she looked lovingly and serenely at her beautiful handsome hot Son with his beautiful blue-eyes still shinning in beautiful love for her.

To be with her Son at his beautiful and amazing, organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise was wondrous, and to have her alluring, mesmerising, and amazing Son, sexually love her, had her in pussy delight.

Tracy was so hotly drawn to her Son, and completely in love with him. Suffused with hot wonder and pussy excitement, she knew the look she was giving her Son, also told him how wonderful she found it to be her Son's pussy.

And with her heart and pussy feelings fully flowing, Tracy looked adoringly and desirously at her Son, and she felt his whole swollen length and his huge engorged head, sing in vibrato song, telling her through her mother-cunt that he was joyously happy to be fucking his mother and wanted her as his pussy -- As his pussy girl.

It was a wondrous feeling to be hotly wanted by her Son, and his hot cock sang a hot and wondrous tune in her mother-cunt.

"Son, I so love it here at your beautiful organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise, and Son, your mother loves to ride your wondrous cock."

Varn was euphorically joyed, that in the sun bedecked, romantically secluded wild-flower-meadow glade, his gorgeous sexy Mother, with her sexy little pink-lace-mini bunched romantically up and her little white sheer wet panties lovingly pulled aside, sat joyously on his lap and cock.

His Mother sat sweetly on his length and her smile was sweet, and her pussy was loving and welcoming. Her little pink-lace-bosom-covering had been romantically lowered to sexily display her display tits, and now was worn as a under-tit adornment garment.

"Mother Doll," Varn lovingly and hotly sang, as his rigid cock flexed wondrously in his sexy Mother's, wondrously sexy cunt, "I love having you with me at my beautiful organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise, and I absolutely delight in you riding my cock Mommy, with your wondrous sexy pussy."

~ ~ ~

As Son and Mother looked lovingly into each others eyes, each savouring the deep penetration Varn had into his Mother, a vividly and beautifully coloured butterfly settled graciously on Varn's shoulder.

With the sun's golden rays merrily abounding in radiant splendour at their stream-side seat, the amazingly coloured butterfly seemed to look at them, as if to say, 'Yes, sometimes, it does take more than words'.

~ ~ ~

12