Varn and his Sex Doll Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
She feels selfish being the only one Varn takes to Heaven.
2.3k words
3.09
13k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

In this story, Varn is twenty, and is living his organic self-sufficiency life on a remote mountain land block. His mother lives this life with him.

~ ~ ~

Varn and his Sex Doll Mother Pt. 01

She feels selfish being the only one Varn takes to Heaven

~ ~ ~

Introduction:

The Varn stories tell of his many and unique aspects. Varn's world is simple, yet profound.

Varn's world can be described in two parts. Firstly; Varn is completely and totally focused on his beautiful organic self-sufficiency living, and secondly; to the girl or girls who lovingly and completely join him in his beautiful organic self-sufficiency life, he is lovingly, hotly sexual.

To the girl or girls that join Varn, as his organic self-sufficiency girls, Varn feels that pussy orgasm is essential, core, and pivotal to their life with him, on his beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block.

Varn imbues his organic self-sufficiency girls, with organic self-sufficiency beauty, and he likes to awaken them to sexual love, and sexual devotion.

He loves his organic self-sufficiency girls, and he loves having them wet for him. Yes, Varn's organic self-sufficiency, sexual paradise is simple, but profound.

~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~

Awakening, as the early morning sun pours in through the window, I feel happy to be on my beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block, and to have my, organic self-sufficiency, sexy mother here with me.

Smiling to myself, I acknowledge my cock is already awake. Drawing my, organic self-sufficiency, Mother closer to me, I delight in the intimate contact. Her little camisole nitie, sweet and tender on her hot petite body.

Mother's medium sized, but beautifully full tits have sensually fallen out of her camisole, and naturally find a sexy place in my hands, as she purrs her first words of the day. "Hi, Love."

Ever since I turned eighteen, I've been lovingly training Mother to be my, organic self-sufficiency, devotional sex doll.

"Hi, Mother baby. How's my, organic self-sufficiency, beautiful sex doll, who's with me on my beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block?" I lovingly and sexily reply, with my cock beautifully throbbing to be sexy with my, organic self-sufficiency Mother.

Shelly melts into Varn's hot sexual embrace at his morning greeting. She is so grateful to be with Varn on his beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block, and so grateful to be cunt for Varn. "Oh, Varn Love, your, organic self-sufficiency sex doll is so happy to be here with you on your beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block as your loving obedient, organic self-sufficiency sex doll," she happily replies, feeling excitement for the day ahead with Varn.

Life with sexy Varn on his beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block is paradise. And the joy Shelly finds in naturally and lovingly being sexually obedient to Varn is immeasurable, and keeps her cunt tingling in excitement. Varn is a word man, and his words take her on such wondrous journeys. Shelly is forever ready to journey with Varn.

Shelly still finds it almost unbelievable, the loving joy she feels at being an, organic self-sufficiency, sexual cunt for Varn. As an, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll cunt for Varn, and in love with Varn, she feels youthful and happy, and loves the feeling of being open slitted for Varn. It's so beautiful to have her slit open for hot Varn.

"Mother, is your slit wet?" I whisper in her ear, as I indulgently explore the sexy contours of my mother's tits.

"Oohhhh, Son," Shelly moans, "Your mother's slit is wet... Wet for you baby."

"That's a good way for your slit to start the morning, Mother."

"Yes, Varn." Shelly softly cries, lost to the beauty she feels at being Varn's, organic self-sufficiency sex doll.

With Mother's lovely tits nicely pointed in sexual devotion to me, I let my hands roam her sweet body, and whisper in her ear, "It's romantic Mother that your slit is wet for me." Finding my Mother's naked soft smooth ass, I add, "Very romantic Mother."

"Oohhh, Varn Love, I love you romance me and my cunt... I live for for your love, and for your hot, beautiful sexual romance."

Mother sexually swoons into my embrace. She gives herself completely into my embrace, and her giving of herself like this is so attractive, so sexy, and so beautiful. I feel to rivet Mommy with my cock.

But not yet, I have to prepare Mother, and Mother's a sweet girl to prepare.

The sun shines in empathy for the love I feel for my Mother. The desire to handle Mom's cunt is intense. It's a lovely intense, it's vibrant, and I know Mother will absolutely love it. Everyday, I awaken Mom for her, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll life with me, and everyday Mother loves it.

"Mommy, you know that to have a wet slit for me and feel romantic for me, is to have your cunt open to me Mommy."

Like warm waves gliding up a smooth beach, I slide my hands over Mommy's smooth thighs, stopping precious little distance away from Mommy's cunt, "Is your cunt open to me Mother?"

Shelly basks in hot stimulation to Varn's question about her cunt. She loves how Varn turns her on until she wants to dance around the room in cunt excitement, and then when Varn has her as pussy, he takes her.

And it's the most beautiful taking. Varn's beautiful supple muscled body rippling in controlled strength, as he takes her. His blue eyes shining in hot lust and love, like the hot and beautiful Sex-God, he is.

Shelly's nitie doesn't cover her cunt, this being Varn's request, and it being her hot joy to comply. From her wondrous spooned position, she lifts her top leg up and over onto Varn's sexy muscled leg and quietly replies, "Yes, my Love, your mother's cunt is open to you. Joyfully open to you, sexy hot baby."

"Oh, that's good news Mommy," I say, hardly able to resist gripping Mother between her sexy legs, but wanting her to yet be more sex doll.... Rubbing Mommy's tummy under her camisole, I whisper in hot lust, "Have you got any panties on, Mother?"

"No, Son, no panties," Mother moans, "Ohhhh, Son, it's so lovely to have no panties on, and you hold me."

Snuggling Mommy, and running my hand over her hips, I say, "You like having no panties on with me, Mother?"

Mommy groans, "I do Son... I so love having no panties on with you." Mommy rocks her hips, needing me to touch her pussy. It's where I like to have Mommy. I like to have Mommy in hot and beautiful sexual need.

Mommy purrs in her beautiful sexual need, "Ohhhh, Son... I love that you asked me to come and be with you on your beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block." Then beautiful Mommy almost cries in sexual need, "And baby... I absolutely love that you wanted to train me as your, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll."

Mother smooches her whole body into mine. It's a beautiful, hot, and sexy, whole body smooch. Her every curve, her naked skin, her camisole covered skin, mmmm, so sexy. My cock burns to open Mommy's, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll pussy.

Mother then purrs, "Hot, beautiful, sexy Son, I love you train me to be an, organic self-sufficiency, cunt for you. Mmmmm darling Love, it's so beautiful you train me to be an, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll cunt for you... And baby Love, I'm so grateful to be here with you on your beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block, and I'm so grateful you train me to be your, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll."

"You're welcome Mother. It's lovely to have you here with me on my beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block, and it's lovely to train you and have you as my, organic self-sufficiency, beautiful, wet slitted, sex doll."

I lovingly and lustingly kiss my mother on her neck while I gently stretch her sexy perfect nipples. It's beautiful to bring Mother into heat. It's beautiful to bring Mother into juiciness. It's beautiful to bring Mother into slit openness and slit need.

"Do you need me Mother? Do you need me to touch you in your special place?"

Mommy tightly wraps her upper leg around my legs, jutting her naked cunt forward, expressing her need. The beautiful need between her sexy legs. "OOOHHHH, SON," Mother pants.

Mmmmm, Mother's in sexual heat, a beautiful way to start the day. With my arms around her tummy, I hold Mother super tight against me, and in urgent heat I lovingly order her, "Mother! Show me your cunt baby."

Shelly's ecstatic at Varn's sexual love command. She lives to be with Varn and his beautiful organic self-sufficiency way, and she lives to obey Varn who loves her. and who magically wields his huge hot cock that takes her to such amazing places, that takes her to Heaven.

With joy rippling in her cunt and spreading through her whole being, Shelly lowers the bed covers, and feeling so beautiful, young, and sexy that Varn wants to see her cunt, and almost orgasming, she shows her shaved, smooth, wet cunt to her lover. Shelly shows her cunt to Varn.

When Mommy lowers the covers, I sit up in the bed to receive the view of Mommy's cunt.

"Oohhh, darling Varn, I love you," Shelly says, as she obediently spreads her legs in front of Varn. Delighting that she's Varn's, organic self-sufficiency, sexual object. Delighting that she's Varn's, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll.

"Ooohh Mother, what a beautiful pussy," I say, as I gently slide my fingertips up her smooth inner thighs, stopping at the edges of her sexy, shaved, wet pussy lips. Then adding, "And I can see you're so wet Mommy."

"OOOHHHH VARN," Shelly helplessly responds. With her legs spread for Varn, Varn is bringing her to such a hot peak, she almost feels guilty that she alone knows the beauty of Varn's hot sexualness.

Varn complementing her cunt is unbelievably hot, and yes she is feeling guilty. Other girls should be able to experience Varn's super hotness, as his organic self-sufficiency, sex dolls. She'll ask Varn, yes that's what she'll do. Shelly will ask Varn if he would like her to organise other girls to be with him on his organic self-sufficiency land block, so Varn could have a whole set of, organic self-sufficiency, sex dolls, and then she won't feel guilty at being the only one Varn takes to Heaven.

Shelly thought it was a good thing to support that Varn could have many organic self-sufficiency, sex dolls to take to sexual Heaven. And while she was having this though, she looked at Varn's huge sexy cock, felt his magical touch between her legs either side of her wet pussy lips, all of which, set her pussy awash. Oohhhh, God!

Shelly imagined the ecstasy other girls would feel in being organic self-sufficiency, sex dolls for Varn, the ecstasy they would feel being in his loving, Sex-God presence, with his huge Sex-God cock. Yes, she would ask Varn. She wanted to share Varn. Shelly wanted other girls to join her, in Varn's amazing organic self-sufficiency, beautiful sexual paradise.

"Mommy, it's lovely to see the sun glistening on your beautiful wet pussy lips, and your wet opening... Mother, the sun's rays delicately caressing your wet pink vagina, make your pink vagina look almost translucent. It's very beautiful."

Varn's beautiful complement to her cunt was too much... Yes, she would ask Varn, she had to share Varn's hotness. Shelly looked at Varn, his eyes so radiantly blue... she felt her pussy on the utter edge, Varn's hot loving words were too much.

Like steam evaporating from a boiling pool, Shelly's world evaporated until she was just Varn's loving, organic self-sufficiency, sex doll, who loved having to show her cunt to her Sex-God, and who loved Varn hot complementing her cunt.

OOHHHH God, magically Varn was taking her over the edge, and he hadn't even touched her pussy. Ohhh God, what a hot day it was going to be.

Shelly started to tell Varn her idea, but realised it would have to wait, "VARN!" she screamed, as her pussy exploded into hot spasms.

I drew Mother into a loving cocooning cuddle, keeping her sexy legs spread, and softly rubbing her beautiful orgasming pussy, as I warmly whispered in her ear, "Beautiful, organic self-sufficiency, girl Mommy, beautiful, organic self-sufficiency, girl."

The golden sun saturated the room, as my, organic self-sufficiency, beautiful sex doll Mother, saturated herself in beautiful sexy orgasm. Her orgasming pink wet cunt a delight to look at, and to feel, while my cock throbbed in knowing anticipation of the many beautiful penetrations I would give my, organic self-sufficiency, Mother throughout the day ahead on my beautiful organic self-sufficiency land block.

My organic self-sufficiency Mom's orgasming cunt is sweetly picturesque. It's beautiful to have Mother here with me on my organic self-sufficiency land block, and I love having my organic self-sufficiency Mother in orgasm.

Having my, organic self-sufficiency Mom's cunt sexually open to me is really sexy. She's sexy pink, and absolutely delights in sexual obedience to me. Sliding into my sexually devoted, organic self-sufficiency Mother is a hot journey. Opening my, organic self-sufficiency Mother with my shaft, fuels her love and devotion to me, and she shows her love and devotion to me in many beautiful ways, including huge wetness.

My organic self-sufficiency Mom's got a pretty little cunt. I love how Mom needs me. I love being my, organic self-sufficiency Mother's, orgasm God.

With my, organic self-sufficiency Mom's love and sexual devotion for me, I love how big my cock gets for her pretty little pussy, and I love opening my, organic self-sufficiency Mommy up with my turned on cock, and it's beautiful to tweak her sexy tits as she orgasms on my throbbing shaft.